The Behrystrwbry Wonderful World of Fic (AN 5/1)

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Behrystrwbry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

The Behrystrwbry Wonderful World of Fic (AN 5/1)

Post by Behrystrwbry »

Complete Fiction

Forgotten (revised 10/5)
What really happened the summer between Season 2 and 3. Max and Liz had a lot of unresolved issues. This is my verson of how things worked themselves out.

Omega Phi Sweetie Pie
Liz is the big woman on campus, it’s her turn to help little boy Max become a Man…
Your basic fluff

Works in Progress

Too Late Series
What if it had been Liz pregnant in Baby It's You, instead of Tess. What if Tess weren't evil incarnate...

Episode 1-Too Late For Normal(complete)
Episode 2-Too Late to go Back to Sleep(in progress)

Dekes & DEBS

Upon joining a sorority Liz and Maria start out as friends but end up enemies in the end. This is the story of how they work their back to one another, and the interesting characters they encounter along the way. On a college campus everyone has their own reason for wanting join a Greek Letter Organization. Who's to decide what's right and what's wrong? Read this sordid tale and maybe you'll decide for yourself.
Last edited by Behrystrwbry on Tue May 01, 2007 9:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.
I spy with my little eye something that starts with B.
Behrystrwbry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrystrwbry »

Toe Late Episode 2 posted today Too Late togo Back to Sleeep

Second part of Dekes & DEBS
Behrystrwbry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrystrwbry »

Third chapter of Dekes & DEBs

Sorry to say Too Late is going to be delayed a day.

B.
Behrystrwbry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrystrwbry »

Made a new banner first ever. I think I did good though I'm sure I could use some work...

Edited to say: see first post banner for Dekes & DEBs
Behrystrwbry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrystrwbry »

New part four posted on Deke & DEBs see first post for link.
Behrystrwbry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrystrwbry »

I want to apologize again for the delay with all my fics. There will be a new part soon and hopefully after that I'll get back into a rhythm.

B.
Behrystrwbry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrystrwbry »

Okay

I did this about a week ago, but I revised "Night Forgotten" it's now called Forgotten. It's alot short and infinately better if I do say so myself. I will edit it in the first post

B.
ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

Hi :D Just thinking about your fic Dekes & Debs and how great it is...and also wishing for an update... :)
Behrystrwbry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrystrwbry »

Author's Note 5/1

Okay folks here's the sitch' I'm working on 9c of Dekes& DEBs as I post this. I'm hoping to get that out soon. but that may be the last part for a while.

I have to take a bit of a hiatus from fic writing. Not to ignore the fact that I've been very lax in my posting for the past year almost but I figure I should let you all know what's going on. This has been a transitional year for me as I finished Uni last May and have changed jobs about three times since then. It looks like I have a steady gig now but it doesn't allow me very much time for writing.

Secondly, I'm a bit blocked, I have a multitude of ideas that I'd like to developed but when I try to sit down and write them I freeze up. Maybe I'm trying t(o hard. But until I can get to that place where I'm writing freely updates will be slow if not non-existent.

Third and finally there are things within this fandom that I am at war with. I've taken a break before, come back and thought I was over it. But upon seeing those same things come up again it's clear that I am not. Not to go into detail but this may be a large part of the reason I'm blocked. Until I've overcome or at least come to terms with this issue I will keep a low profile.

Now I will be back hopefully posting and sharing just as I once was. Because Roswell is/was unique and has touched a part of me that no other series has since. More specifically this fandom/fanatics is unique and I have been fortunate enough to see individuals change and grow within it; then go on to do great things. It is a place where as writers we can share our ideas. And I think that is something all creatve souls need.

B.