Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 2 *Check in please*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I wait anxiously for his answer amd am not disappointed. "I'll give it a try," He replies with a sexy wink. I sigh happily with relief as he captures my lips for a feverent kiss. Mmm. His strong arms wrap around my delicate waist drawing me closer. "It would be too hard for me not to try." I smile against his lips while placing my hands around his neck. My fingernails graze the back of his head lightly. So much is hapening at once ,but it feels so right. I've never felt more content or safe in my entire life.

"I'm glad you find me hard to resist." I snicker mischeviously as my hands drop down to his broad shoulders. "I promise your efforts will be rewarded." Looking up into his deep brown eyes I see nothing but his affection for me. No secrets. No holding back. I just hope I don't let him down.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I'm a bit surprised when I come out of the bathroom and I don't see Max there. I fully expected him to be waiting around to make accusations and shout at me. I wonder where he went?

I try to put those thoughts from my mind as I quickly get dressed. Heading downstairs, I don't see Isabel, either. Hmmm. Well, maybe I should go tell Michael and Rath about the birthday party. They should probably be at the Crashdown -- and I can see Liz again.

I head out front and get into my car.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria smiles; apparently she's glad I"m sticking around. I feel her wrap her arms around my neck, and as they slide to my shoulders, and she leans back a little, staring into my eyes.

"I'm glad you find me hard to resist. I promise your efforts will be rewarded." She says with a mischevious snicker.

Leaning down, I kiss her lightly, then pull away. "Now, the question is, do you find me hard to resist," I whisper, joking. For once, I'm sort of happy I got a hang over, and that's surprising. Plus, the headache seems to be gone. I blame Maria's infectious good mood.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He stoops over so that he can give me a pop kiss. Our lips only brush lightly but it's enough to send my head spinning. He leans back so that he can survey my features, "Now, the question is, do you find me hard to resist," He replies just above a whisper. His playful expression casues me to giggle uncontrolably. I'm just so happy, and I never thought that would be possible. I don't feel tied down or supressed. Actually it's quite the opposite actually. Like his love sets me free.

"Oh yes. I am weak to your seductive charms." I admonish with a sexy wink. "You effect me in ways I never dreamed possible." I reveal hoping I don't freak him out with the admition. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

She starts laughing almost hysterically, and I look down at her confused for a split second. "Oh yes. I am weak to your seductive charms. You effect me in ways I never dreamed possible." She says, accompanying her words with a sexy wink. Well, that feels good. Even if she's not being entirely serious, it feels good to know that someone is weak to your charms, and is affected by you.

"Oh really? Like how?" I ask, feeling slightly emboldened by the mysterious near-dissapearance of my head ache. With one arm still holding her close around her waist, I drag the other one slowly up the inside of her arm, tracing a pattern of random swirls.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He looks a tad perturbed by my insistent giggles. I try to suppress the laughter ,but to no avail. It isn’t until his voice drops to seductive drawl and he grasps me around the waist drawing me closer. His other hand makes it’s way into the inside of my arm and begins drawing lazy patterns that captivate me into silence.“Oh really? Like how?" He inquires with a curious expression. Hmmm. Now if I tell him I’ll be making myself vulnerable to him. Which is a huge step for me in of itself.

Deciding that if I ever want to make this work I’m going to have to be honest I dramatically pretend to ponder over his question. Even going so far as to tap my index finger over my lip in concentration. “Well, you make me want to do things I’ve never done before.” I retort foxily before turning serious. “With you I don’t need validation for what I want or who I am.” I admit hesitantly while raising my eyes to meet his. “You know the real me. The one no else gets to see.”

I admit suddenly feeling put on the spot. I never realized how much power Michael has over me now. “I trust you more than any other man I’ve ever known.” I hope he understands how difficult this is for me. I’ve never even been in a ‘committed’ relationship before. Let alone put my faith in someone who could hurt me. :wink:
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

I wonder where my dear sis is? I think sarcastically to my self, after all I know exactly where she is and you know what no good well come of it and you want to know why? Because poor Kyle is going to get dragged into this after all my best friend has a thing for my sister who has a thing for his brother who has a thing for her. I see nothing but disaster in my in ament future.

I head behind the counter to take care of some customers. It’s a busy day and I can only see it getting worse before it get’s better. And my theory is proven correct to when I hear the bell that signals a new customer ring once I look up to see a crowd enter. There’s tourists old Mr. Sanders, Tess, some guy I don’t know, Wally.

Liz goes to take Tess’s and her friend’s order and next thing I know they are all laughing.... Liz laughing is not something you see or hear much of so I assume the guy must be ok then. I was about to ask her about him but she tells one of the waitresses she’s taking a break and then runs out the door.

So now left to my own devisees I’m debating between going up stairs and throwing a bucket of cold water at my sister and maybe convince her to come down to the crashdown but my mussing is cut short when Liz walks back in again. isn't she still on break? but my mussing is cut short when Liz walks back in again. isn't she still on break? No matter though now I can ask her who the guy is. Even though that’s nosey and something Maria would do, wow I guess she is rubbing off on me. Let’s hope she never finds out.

Any way Liz brings over their order and then get’s back to work. Ever notice this girl works to much? Me too. Now again I know it’s none of my business but hey I’m inquisitive yeah that’s it. So saying I make my way over to Liz who is behind the counter. (Am I right this time storm?) And strike up a conversation. Or try to anyway I really don’t think Liz likes me that much.

“Hey Liz don’t you still have some break time?” yeah I know stupid question Liz parker take a break? What plant are you from Antar?

OOC-sorry storm is this ok now?
Last edited by maougha on Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Well, you make me want to do things I’ve never done before. With you I don’t need validation for what I want or who I am. You know the real me. The one no else gets to see.” I watch as Maria's mood changes very obviously from flirty to serious in a matter of seconds.

“I trust you more than any other man I’ve ever known.” She says quietly, and though I'm surprised at how sudden this all is, I know she means it. But is that entirely safe of her? I mean, we've hardly even been friends for a few days, and here she is trusting me? Not that I'm not trustworthy.

"Well, I hope that you continue to feel that way," I say slowly, smiling down at her. "Because I want you to feel like you can be open."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Well, I hope that you continue to feel that way," He replies hesitatingly with a slow forming grin. "Because I want you to feel like you can be open." I narrow my eyebrows at his statement. “Exactly how open we talking?” I question teasingly before I realize how long I’ve been up here. “I should get back down stairs.” I announce sadly. “My fifteen minute break has long since past.” I reveal before standing up on my tippy toes and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

“You feeling well enough to come downstairs?” I inquire while tilting my head to the side. He looks a lot better than he did a couple of hours ago. “You can stay up here as long as you want, but if your hungry I can have Jose cook you something.” I offer helpfully. :wink:
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Umm.. Liz took Tess' and her companions order when she got back..... so she is still there...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.