Masquerade (Adult/CC/UC/Crossover) Started *char open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Mel, here's the basics... Angel is being waited on by Buffy and Willow who have decided looking around would be a good thing (Willow has also just informed them about something being different about the vamps in this area)

And for Clark... Lana was trying to call his cell but her 'leader' ended up coming about and she hung up because she had no choice... but Clark could have heard something as he picked up, just before Lana actually disconnected the call... she could easily have not noticed that as she was getting set to hit the end button, Clark picked up or something...

Clark can be in town, looking for her... maybe running into someone else or something...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

BUMPING........ :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Bumping......is anyone out there......???
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Occ: Bumping for Maria
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: Sorry this too so long :oops:

*Maria*

Michael’s low guttural moans stir feelings within me that it seems only he can provoke. I stare up at the face of my soon to be lover with awe and amazement. He enchants me in such away that words mere words never seem to be enough. I want to tell him I love him. I want to praise him for all that he is but to voice such a thought would degrade it’s pureness. Michael brings me a wonderful sense of calmness even when things feel like they are spinning out of control. He’s magic in that way.

"That might be true but I will remember later" He warns his deep throaty whisper sends chills down my spine. I raise my chin so that we are locked in a heated gaze as I descend upon him. I take as much of him in as I can wanting to taste the absolute salty goodness of him.

“Mmmm.” I moan passionately. His stare is hungry almost ravenous as if he is famished and only my sustenance and sustain him. His warmth speaks to me. I answer the call that is far beyond coherent thoughts or rationalities. Sweat glistens across his bare skin and I reach up to lap it off him. I want to taste every drop of his essence. I fear it will never be enough to satisfy me. He is insatiable.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Occ: That's okay

Michael

I watch Maria with hungry eyes. The things that she is making me feel right now. I know that I will never get enough of her. "Maria..."I moan. I try to think of ways to make her squirm and smirk knowing that she is the one making me squirm right now. Not that I really mind since I know this gives her just as much pleasure.

Slipping my tongue out of my mouth, I lick my lips smelling exactly how much even making me squirm turns her on. There isn't a place on her body that I don't intent to touch. Some things going through my mind of what I wanted to do to her I had never even dreamed about doing before. I wondered if she was somehow making me aware of how the alien part of me wanted her as well as the human part.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: Thanks

*Maria*

“Maria.” My name dances across his lips and I take a moment to enjoy it’s sound. At this time it seems as if the very world itself revolves around us and our lovemaking. I never want this to end. I surrender to the sensations that are assaulting me. I take possession over his body working him making him mine in every sense of the word. I can feel him growing closer to climax and the thought of it alone causes the very core of me to spasm in anticipation.

I’ve fallen for this man. Once a Deluca woman falls she stays down. I know now that there are no secrets between us. Nothing remains hidden. I am his absolution and he is my release from the confines of this cruel world. His hand grasps my shoulder and I shudder at the searing touch. There is no love like our love. I will never allow anyone to destroy what we have built tonight. He makes me feel. When I try to lock away my emotion he brings them to the surface and forces me to deal with them. The urgent need within me grows. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Maria is making me feel so good. I never imagined anything on Earth could be this good. My thoughts of what I want to do to her and everything that she is doing to me has me dangling on the edge. My breathing is heavy and I am only able to form one word as she pushes me over the edge, "Maria!"

I had screamed her name many times before while imagining her doing things to me. Those climaxes were nothing compared to the one she had just given me. My desire to hear her screaming my name increased with each beat of my rapidly beating pulse. I know there is no other human for me which has me smiling knowing that I had been the one who insisted I was never getting attached.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael’s whole body stiffens and I can feel the muscles throughout him contract as he climaxes. I swallow every drop of him hungrily. There’s nothing in this world that I want more then to show him how I feel about him. I love him with everything that I am. I had never had a dream come true until the day that Michael professed his true feelings for me. He gave me life. Now all I want to do is give him something as meaningful.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

As my lips touch hers my body tenses with the anticipation of rejection. I feel Liz’s body, tense at first; now melt against me as she accepts my offer. The most breathtaking sigh escapes her and her lips tenderly move against mine. Her quivering hand cups my cheek and I sigh in response to her touch. God don’t let me wake up.

I reach around her body and pull her against me. I bring my trembling hand to the back of her neck and the passion I experience from the mere sensation of her silky locks leaves me longing for more. Our connection comes to life and my body shudders. My soul is warmed in places that I have forgotten existed and I bask in the feelings that I thought I would never experience again. I know that my heart was dead and this one chaste kiss heals me. I quicken my kiss and plead with my mouth for her to accept this, accept me.