Automatically being logged out...

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

lizard_queen
Addicted Roswellian

Automatically being logged out...

Post by lizard_queen »

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but i thought i would ask just in case...

Is anyone else always being logged out when they open RF?

The problem started after the new software upgrade was done. I've cleaned out my cookies and temporary net files, turned off my firewall and everything, but it still logs me out every time i open RF in a new window. (yes, i do have it ticked as always log me in).

I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem if you know what was going on with my account?

Thanks,

Ki-ki
:D Ki-ki :D

My Stuff

Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

Yeah, I've been having a similar problem too. It's not every time I open the page, but every two of three days.

But I'm not sure whether it might be a problem with phpBB, because it's been happening to me on other sites as well.
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

It used to happen to me on the old software especially when I clicked open in a new window.

Tell us what theme you're using....

thanks
Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>
lizard_queen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizard_queen »

The orange one... couples.

It surprisingly hasn't done it the last few days. Maybe it decided to be nice to be?
:D Ki-ki :D

My Stuff