More than she can chew (UC/CC ADULT) *Check in please!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

More than she can chew (UC/CC ADULT) *Check in please!*

Post by madroswellfan »

Title - More than she can chew
Rating - ADULT
Disclaimer - I don't own anything :(
Couples - Start UC but end CC
No Aliens

Storyline

Liz Parker is the normal high school. And like any normal girl she likes dating. And at this moment in her life she is not just dating one guy...she's dating three. There not exclusive so she believes no one has a problem with it.

Guy 1 - The sensitive/best friend guy - Alex
Alex is Liz's best friend (along with Maria). They know everything about each other and get on well. They can talk about intellectual things and Liz could never get bored of Alex. But Liz isn't sure if she sees him in that way. Alex knows Liz is dating two other guys, but doesn't know who and isn't happy about it, but deals with it. (Alex fancies Liz, but doesnt Love her - he just doesnt know that yet as he thinks he loves her)

Guy 2 - The fun loving rebel guy - Michael
Michael is the guy Liz can have fun with and let her hair down with. Liz loves spending time with Michael and even doesnt mind when they argue. But is Michael too much for Liz to handle?
Michael doesn't know of the other guys, but has met Liz's friend Maria.

Guy 3 - The attractive, romantic jock - Kyle
Kyle is the guy she's most attracted too. He's romantic and she loves his little gestures. But they have absolutely nothing in common. Liz isn't interested in sports or jock-like activities.
Kyle knows Liz hangs around with Maria and Alex but doesn't know them at all.

Maria - The "best" friend
Maria knows about Liz dating all three guys.... and doesn't like it. Partly because she thinks its wrong... but partly because... she likes Michael. A LOT. Maria is getting angry with the situation and is worried that if Liz doesn't do something soon she's going to snap at Liz.

Meanwhile...
Max and Isabel are moving to Roswell with there parents who have just brought a law firm.

Max is intelligent but quiet. He likes to have fun, he's sensitive and he's romantic. And today he will start Roswell High along with his sister Isabel. He used to call her the ice queen, but she has started to become less shallow recently. But she is still a tough cookie to crack.

Along with Max and Isabel, Tess is also coming to Roswell. Tess comes from a rich family (just her and her dad). Her dad works a lot so she hardly ever sees him. She was only really friends with Max and Isabel so when they moved she asked Daddy if they could move too. As he would do anything for his daughter, Tess is moving into the house next door to the Evans, and she has everything a girl could want. Except she is very lonely and dreams of romance.

In this roleplay
Maria and Liz are going to temporarily fall out.
Michael is NOT going to be happy when he finds out about the others. Kyle wont be too happy, but he won't go as angry as Michael.
Liz will dump the boys one by one after meeting Max. She will not start officially dating him until she has, ALTHOUGH she will hang out with him.
Max will find out she's dating three guys before though and will start to back away... until he finds out she's not dating them any more.

Start Couples
Liz/Kyle
Liz/Alex
Liz/Michael

Ending
Max/Liz
Alex/Isabel
Michael/Maria
Kyle/Tess

Rules:
1) Long posts please. Two paragraphs minimum
2) No rushing ahead. No changing the storyline.
3) Have fun!

Cast - (For once, Im going to take Liz lol)
Max - littleroswell
Liz - MadRoswellFan
Maria - FaithfulAngel24
Michael - Fehr'sBear
Isabel - madroswellfan
Alex - alizaleven
Tess - alizaleven
Kyle - FaithfulAngel24
Last edited by madroswellfan on Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:50 pm, edited 10 times in total.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

What are the eventual pairings going to be once it all falls in to place?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Oops...
Well I put it quickly at the top but yeh all CC ending :)
Max/Liz
Alex/Isabel
Michael/Maria
Kyle/Tess
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Oh, Mel, this sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to play. Do you want a sample post? I'm not even sure which character I want to play. :D
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Nah Im not gonna bother with sample posts on this one unless I havent roleplayed with you before. But if I remember correctly we have ;) So just say you want hun :D ;)
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Oooh, I can't decide between Michael or Max. :? Even Kyle sounds like he'd be fun to play but I'm still leaning toward Michael or Max.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Your down for Max as we agreed in your PM to me ;) Thanks for joining and I cant wait to start :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

She's yours, thanks for joining :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Okay I havent had much response from this...
I can obviously play some females if needed but with the nature of the rpg I cant play a guy. And really it would be nice if the guys were played by different people...

Anyone up for taking a guy?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Sure thankies!