Been There, Done That (Adult,/UC/Slash)*Starting 2 Open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I can't believe Michael! One minute I think we're connecting and then he's insulting Liz again. My blood starts to boil and I'm amazed as I watch myself attack him. In the next moment, I'm flying across the air, landing on the jeep.

I push myself up on one elbow, baring my teeth at him. He's mad 'cause I hit him but he's okay with using his powers on me? I wanna pummel him!

Can't he just let it go? Why does it always have to be a battle? It was never going to be Liz. She's human. And now she's gone. I would think he'd feel that he'd 'won' by default but that's not enough for him. Why the hell can't he let it go?

"Why the hell can't I?" I say, pushing myself up on one elbow. I don't think I'm hurt but I sure am mad. "You think you're too good for that? You seem to be okay with blasting me!"

I launch myself from the jeep and grab Michael by the waist, pushing him to the ground.
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Alex

Rule two; I reiterate - It's all about Sex. Well, most of it...

Kyle sits beside me quitely as I continue to focus on the sheet of equations in my lap. Schools been in for barely a week and we already have Math homework, this bodes well for the rest of the year. With a sigh I lean back, away from the pages and squint. It's not that the work is hard really, more like tedious.

"So I thought geeks used libraries to study", Kyle says bravely breaking the silence.

I look to my right and look at Kyle apraisingly; watch the light trail of sweat as it trails down his body. 'Down boy', I tell myself as I risist the urgue to lean over and lick it off. 'Liz's.' I restrict myself to raising a brow. "Considering your girlfriend spends a good portion of her time there, I'd think you'd know by now", I smirk.
~*~

Ooc: That was not a shot at Liz, I swear
:lol:
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Michael

"Why the hell can't I?" He snaps, glaring at me as he gets back to his feet. "You think you're too good for that? You seem to be okay with blasting me!"

Suddenly he's in front of me again, having moved so fast I don't have time to react to much. He grabs me by the waist and pushs me to the ground. Instinctively I grab a hold of him as I fall forcing him to follow. I hit the ground with a thud, Max laying on top of me and I feel my cock twitch in response.

I swollow hard, feeling my adams apple bob in my throat. It seems like forever that I just stay like that, looking at him. The thin stream of sweat from the desert sun on his brow, the feel of his chest against mine as he breaths in a heavy pant, the slight red flush of his face; but I know it couldn't have been that long.

"Then maybe next time you won't hit me, yeah?" I try and counter in a cocky tone, but it only comes out as a croack.
~

There, no dictation of Max, only description. I believe thats acceptable, yeah?
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Isabel*

Tess talks about her clothing and I can't help but let my eyes wander over her body. She's wearing a tank top and shorts and though she is much shorter than me, she has a great body.

What am I saying?!? I scold myself. I can't let myself get involved, I lecture myself. None of us can. That's why my brother sulks so much. He can't have his precious Liz Parker. And why Michael broods more than normal when Max is gawking over her.

I look back and Tess and bring myself to the here and now. I give her a smile.

"That should be no problem. The mall isn't too far from here. It's not as big as the one in Las Cruces, but it does its job here pretty well."
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

AntarPrince04 wrote:
Ooc: That was not a shot at Liz, I swear
:lol:
Yes it was. :x Ur lucky I like you... :D

Pierce~

She looks up at me and her eyes are huge, her full lower lip trembling with the effort to hold in her pain. A bolt of white-hot lust shoots through me, my body instantly responding to the attraction I feel for her, and I shake my head in disgust... She's sixteen and in shock you sick fuck, focus!

Her eyes clear slightly as if she finally realizes that I'm there and she offers me her story in a quiet voice, "Liz and I were waitressing, and I was teasing her about Max Evans,"

"Max Evans?" I interupt.

The pretty young blond nods, "He and Michael Guerin were at their usual booth, and he was staring at her. They liked each other." she explains tearfully, "After the men started arguing over money not being paid up front, the taller one pulled out a gun and shot Liz."

"Was he aiming for her?"

"No, I think he was trying to hit the other guy, but the guy he was aiming for grabbed the gun and pushed it away."

I nod slowly and absentmindedly tuck a stray piece of her short hair behind her ear, "Did anyone come up to her after that?"

"Max did, he told me to call 911, and I think he was trying to help Liz, but Michael told him they had to leave, so they did." She looks up at me with those big hazel eyes and I make a silent vow to bring Wexler and Highman down at all costs, "I never got a chance to say goodbye."

"I will find her killers." I promise her, "and I'll do whatever I can to help you through your grief. I'll be in town as long as it takes, and I promise you, you will get through this."

My mind wanders back to the two teens that had run from the Cafe. Max Evans and Michael Guerin. Seems to me that those boys had something to hide...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris? Does Michael still care about Maria? Or does he just consider her part of the whole Liz problem? Just wondering.

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

"Considering your girlfriend spends a good portion of her time there, I'd think you'd know by now," Alex says, smirking. I roll my eyes.

"Liz comes here because I ask her to. Well rarely she comes here unexpected, but yeah, mostly because I ask her... and even then she keeps her eyes on the books and not in the game like you did," I say and remembered I, indeed, had felt someone watching. And Alex was almost alone on the bleechers, so it had to be either him or Malamoot's girlfriend who was jumping like a bunny rabbit when Malamoot tackled someone. Besides it was weird seeing someone in a practice match... to come study or to come and watch. It was weird. But I wasn't really interested it what Whitman was doing there and why. Maybe he was covering for Liz? Now that would be weird. But then again... just like Liz's or Maria's idea.

"So when are going to reveal the secret plan of 'replacing miss Parker because she has to work and someone needed to watch his boyfriend's practice match and the only one avaible was a guy'?" I ask and try to seem serious. "You're not going to start bouncing like Malamoot's girl, right? Liz never does that, so you don't need to," I advice and stretch my muscles. Yeah, I really should go and change.

"Are you going to the Crashdown after this?"
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Zanssoulmate08 wrote: Chris? Does Michael still care about Maria? Or does he just consider her part of the whole Liz problem? Just wondering.
Honestly, he cares for her yes, but not in a romantic sense. I think he came, over time, to view himself as more of a big brother to her in the original timeline. She gets on his nerves; erks him occasionally, but this is Michael after all - but no he doesnt dislike her.
~

Alex

"Liz comes here because I ask her to," he answers my vailed jab at him. I didn't mean it to be rude, or snide, but I do admit that it's fun to watch him react. "Well rarely she comes here unexpected, but yeah, mostly because I ask her... and even then she keeps her eyes on the books and not in the game like you did," he says.

I just nod absently and start to load my bag as kyle rambles. He is cute when he rambles, I think to myself. In my opinion it has a kind of innocenes to it. I chortle inwardly, he'd probably break my nose for calling him either cute or innocent.

"....You're not going to start bouncing like Malamoot's girl, right? Liz never does that, so you don't need to," I hear him say.

I smile genuinely hearing that. "Would you want me to", I tease him. I hear him scoff at the question. "I may be many things Valenti. A chearleading blonde is not amoung them," I say. That was one of my more polite responses in reguard to that girl. It's rather hypocritical of me, all things considered, but I don't like stareotypes and that girl is a textbook example.

"Are you going to the Crashdown after this?" He asks.

"I hadn't really thought about it", I answer. "I wouldn't be opposed to the idea, no." Kyle watches me for a brief moment as if thinking about something and a humorous thought frits across my mind, making me smile. Maybe opposed was to large a word for kyle.
~

I hope thats okay; tell me if you have problems with it.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I hope this is okay with you, Chris.

*Max*

Once I have Michael on the ground, I'm not sure what to do. I'm still furious as hell at him, at me, at those idiots who brought guns into the Crashdown. I want to smash something, but looking into Michael's eyes, I hesitate. I settle for a fierce glare as I try to ignore how good it feels to have him lying beneath me like this.

The seconds stretch out and he says nothing. I see him swallowing heavily as the expression on his face grows conflicted, changing. His voice his husky and strained when he finally speaks. "Then maybe next time you won't hit me, yeah?"

His voice is so much at odds with his challenging words. His face is flushed, but not, I think, with anger. Not entirely. Not anymore.

I try to hide my reaction to this with a low growl. Too late, I realize this could be taken two ways, too. All my life I've had to hide who I was. I hid my powers, I hid my past, my alienness, and I've hid my feelings for Michael. I hid them so well sometimes that I was even able to hide them from myself.

"Then maybe you better watch your tongue!" I say through gritted teeth, my voice still fierce with anger. I'm not going to let him think he can do what he wants. My breath is coming fast and hard from anger but that passion is starting to transform to another. I'm also feeling ... anticipation.

"Or maybe I should tame it for you," I add with a snarl. I reach up and pin his wrists against the ground as I quickly bend down and press my lips against his. I force Michael's teeth apart, or maybe he parts them on his own, and then I press my tongue inside to do battle against his.
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Okay? Honey, that was Awesome.

Michael

"Then maybe you better watch your tongue!" I shiver in response; not just to the words, but more the way he said it. My stomach twists with nervious excitement at the look in his eyes. I'm not afriad in the least; I know it's Max, but in this instant I feel...power.

Grabbing me, Max pins me, pressing my wrists to the ground. It doesn't hurt, but I hear myself whining. I push and tug at his hands; trying to free myself, but I can't - I don't really want too. "Or maybe I should tame it for you," he snarls.

I freeze in surprise for a second as his lips meet mine, and he pushes his tongue in, not waiting to be invited - not that he'd need it. I moan, happily at the feel of it; I can taste it: Life Saviors; the faintest hint of tabasco, and that something that is distinctly Max.

The smallest part of me says that I should stop this; that he's angry with me and that it's still too soon. It may be; I mean Liz has been gone What, an hour, but I don't care. Max hasn't kissed me since we were thirteen, and it wasn't like this. Besides, I may not have another chance, and I don't feel like waiting another four or five years.

He breaks the kiss and I look directly at him - panting slightly - and raise a brow. "You think you can..."
~

Okay little side note: If boys are gay they usually, but not Always figure it out btween the ages of 12 and 15, so 13 isn't really a stretch.

Second, the Life Savors referrance comes from the Roswell High book series by Melinda Metz. So does Chocolate bars with mustard btw. I'll probably use that one in my other Rp.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I'm sorry I haven't posted, but the weekend went so fast and today I've had some many things to do. I'll write something tomorrow. I'm so so sorry I haven't posted.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker