Been There, Done That (Adult,/UC/Slash)*Starting 2 Open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Kyle

"I could give you a ride over to the Crash if you like." I offer but feel suddenly uncomfortable. Why had I offered him a ride? It's not like we are really friends. She's my girlfriend's best friend. We rarely talk.

ooc: sorry this is short Chris, but I'm just trying to get a feel of it.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Alex

"I could... give you a ride over to the Crash if you like," he says to me somewhat stiffly.

He's obviously uncomfortable. The thought makes me smile, but I hold it in and cut him a break. Hey! I'm aloud to have fun every once in a while. Admittedly he never actively teased me, but.... That's symantics for you.

And that's kinda childish, I think to myself. I shrug it off and stand, grabbing my things. "Sure thing," I tell him. "Lead on." We walk out in silence, me following kyle.

When we reach the lot; and kyles car and I give a low whistle of admiration. "Damn, nice Valenti."

"You know cars?" Kyle asks me with a smirk. I can hear the doubt in his voice.

"Probably more than you do", I mutter absently as I inspect the car, walking in a slow circle around it. "Though, I never pictured you as a Cherry Red kinda guy," I tease. When I hear no response I continue. " 1972 Chevy Impala, if I'm not mistaken. 3 speed Auto, 262 in³ V6?"

"I prefer the '67 SS427 model myself, but that's strickly for show." I look up and grin at Kyle.
~
Guys? Where are ya? Isabelle, Ali? Sarah, Kyle and Alex will be at the Crash shortly.
Last edited by AntarPrince04 on Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Sorry this has taken so long. I'm completely lost as to how to end this. Hope this isn't too far. :? ...As for it being too 'soon,' I don't know. By Max's point of view, Liz is just a great friend and a crush. He's never even kissed her. :wink:

*Max*

Michael's kiss is wonderful. It's everything I'd dreamed a kiss like this would be. He tastes amazing. The way it makes me feel is even more incredible. I feel my groin twitch and grow harder.

God, this is amazing. Watching Michael's face change. Feeling the change in his breathing, even his heartbeat. All because of me. He writhes beneath me, every movement telling me that he wants more. It makes me feel so powerful. I can feel my anger growing and at the same time, so does my hunger for him. I want more and I can feel myself growing harder at the thought.

"You think you can?" he asks, and I can feel the strain in his voice. The barely contained emotion. But I don't think it's anger. Or fear.

I shift my hips up and down, grinding my groin against his as I continue to hold him fast against the ground. He's struggled a little, but not much. I know he's not really trying to get away. He likes this. I like it too, but my teeth are still set in anger. He's not going to get away with this.

"I know I can," I say, snarling at him. you are mine And you're going to pay, I think, but I don't say that part out loud. Not yet. I rub my body against his again, watching how his expression changes, knowing that I'm in control of him. I'm still pissed as hell at Michael and I need to show him not to mess with me. My cock twitches again and I think of a new way to tame that tongue of his, and to show him who's boss.

I don't even know where the thought comes from. I've never done that with anyone but I've heard about it, fantasized about it. I usually forced myself to picture Liz there. Now I can't seem to avoid the thought of Michael's warm wet mouth wrapped around me, his tongue sliding up and down the length of my cock.

I feel like I'm on automatic-pilot as I shift my knees to pin his forearms so I can free on hand to open my pants, freeing my cock. Then I move my crotch closer to his mouth.

"Open up, Michael. Your mouth still has a lot to learn."
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Michael

"Open up, Michael. Your mouth still has a lot to learn."

I swallow hard at the sight of Max's cock in front of me. I keep my face blank and arche a brow in intrgue. I play the defiance card of choice; it's what I do - what's expected of me, but my eyes gleam in aticipation. We both know I want it now, I always have, there's no point in denying it.

May not be exactly how I pictured it; it is Max after all, but I am definately not complaining... Granted, I know Max and it'd probably not a good idea. I know Max and I know how he works. When his anger subsides he'll most-likely feel bad about it and selfconscience as if he forced me and then he'd avoid me and brood for ages in guilt.

For the barrest of instances, and for that reason I hesitate, but with my dick aching in my jeans and him on top of me - cock in my face, all but demanding to be sucked - I push that away. When am I gonna get the chance again?

So I do it. I take Max's cock in my mouth, sucking it dilagently. After all, it was an order, no? "Mmmm..." I groan around him in approval. A shiver runs though at the rosponse when he shudders.

I lick along his cock, feeling the warm hard wieght against my tongue as I pull my head back slightly to look into hooded eyes.

"....You like that Maxwell, is that what you want", I ask in a low voice. I exhale slowly, letting my warm breath brush his cock and smirk when it twiches in anticipation.

I've heard woman - Maria - say that a mans only concern is his dick... That may be true, but thats why I'm smiling right now and they aren't.
~

Hope that works, hee :wink:
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

AntarPrince04 wrote:
1972 Chevy Impala, if I'm not mistaken. 3 speed Auto, 262 in³ V6?"

"I prefer the '67 SS427 model myself, but that's strickly for show." I look up and grin at Kyle.
I feel like such a girl but...*wrinkles nose and tilts head* huh? :lol:

Maria~

"I will find her killers and I'll do whatever I can to help you through your grief. I'll be in town as long as it takes, and I promise you, you will get through this."

I nod, barely focusing on his words. Under any other circumstances I'd be drooling over Mr. Tall Dark and Serious, but my mind is firmly on my last few minutes with Liz..."I need to call Alex," I insist suddenly, grabbing my cell out of my apron, "He needs to know...he," I break off on a sob, "he loves her as much as I do."

Daniel makes a sympathetic noise and nods as I dial my only best friends number. The tears start flowing again and i'm powerless to stop them, "Alex, it's me. You need to get down here...there's been a shooting at the Crashdown and Liz..." I can't say this over the phone, "You really need to get down here."

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Kyle

"I prefer the '67 SS427 model myself, but that's strickly for show." Alex says.

I raise a brow at him, amazed at his knowledge. But then, I really shouldn't be surprised. Alex can be a book-geek...much like my girlfriend. Thinking of Liz, it brings me back to reality.

"I'm impressed." I voice my opinion as I get in on the drivers side. I start the Impala and let the rumble of the engine sooth my soul. I love the sound of my car. Some may say it's too loud, but not for me. The slight vibration I feel surrounding me makes me feel a moment of tranquility.

I glance over at Alex who was sitting in the passenger seat. "Ready?"
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Isabel

"Guess I'm kinda hungry," Tess says with a smile.

I look around and see Tess's father still talking to the realitor and an idea comes to mind.

"Uh, I know that you probably can't now..." I say a bit hesitantly. "But there's this cafe not far from here that has great food. It's a bit cheezy with its alien themed menu and decor, but it's cozy. My brother, Michael, and I tend to eat there a lot" I could tell her that Max has a crush on the owner's daughter, which is why we are always there, but then I'd have to admit being a goober to follow him there all the time.

"I wouldn't mind taking you there whenever you can get away." I offer.
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

The Parinthises mean kyle cant hear what's being said.

Alex

"Ready?" Kyle asks me with a glance. I just nod affirmatively and we pull out of the lot in silence and I look over the interior of the car. It's not much really but it's abmireable.

Kyle draws my attention again in a hesitant, but curious way. "So...You know about cars." He says. I can hear in the way he's impressed. "Wouldn't have pegged you as the type."

"Well, there's a lot you don't know about me," I answer slyly. In truth, I don't really know what kyle knows about me. It really doesn't matter either.

My Cell Phone goes off in my pocket, drawing me out of my thoughts - it's Maria. "Hey `Ria, what's up?"

("Alex, it's me." she says, oddly unaware. He voice is low and strained. I'm immediately on edge, something is obviously wrong. "You need to get down here...there's been a shooting at the Crashdown and Liz... You really need to get down here.")

The color drains from my face at that and for a second it feels like there's ice in my vains. I swollow hard, almost audiably and nod, even though she cant see me. I answer shakily, but calm. "Alright.... we'll be there in five minutes, tops...."

Without waiting for and answer I hang up and turn. "Kyle....We need to hurry. The crash.... There's been.... There's been an accident..."
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Kyle

"Kyle....We need to hurry. The crash.... There's been.... There's been an accident..."

Alex’s words make my stomach tighten. “An Accident? What do you mean an accident?”

I didn’t wait for his answer as I pressed the accelerator down to the floor. I didn’t care if I got pulled over. Dad would just have to deal. But I was really feeling sick to my stomach by the time I pulled into the parking lot. The town’s two police cruisers were in front with their lights flashing, an ambulance was parked between them, then there were several other unmarked cars crowding the lot and front.

Barely putting it in park I jump out of the car and start running toward the entrance. There were people standing around everywhere talking softly. The café looked like a storm had ripped through the place. In the background I heard a sob.

“Maria…Liz.” I call out, seeing neither of them

Isabel

I’m surprised when Tess smiles and says “I’m free now.” I hadn’t expected her to be available so quickly.

Covering my surprise I smile. “Ok.” I glance at my watch and think that we could probably catch Max and Michael there so I can introduce her to them. Of course, I want to know if they have the same reaction as I to meeting her, but that conversation will have to wait.

“Then let’s be on our way.” I say and turn and start leading her back the way I’d come. “It’s not too far from here. Just a few blocks.” I say not really knowing what else to say which is odd for me.
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Maria~

"Kyle? Alex?" I call out hopefully, jumping down from the ambulance, and launching myself into Alex's arms when I spot them. "It's Liz," I tell them tearfully, "They shot Liz!"

I answer their silent question of who, barely holding myself together, "These two men were arguing and then a gun went off and hit Liz...I should have called sooner...should have called when Max told me...but I panicked and now she's gone. They killed her."

A part of me wishes for the numbness again, then I wouldn't have too feel this pain. wouldn't have to deal with the pain of my friends, "What do we do now?"

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.