Jewel Of The Sun~Starting~(AU,Teen)(SV/Roswell X-over)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Jewel Of The Sun~Starting~(AU,Teen)(SV/Roswell X-over)

Post by Corina Star »

Title: Jewel of the Sun
Author: Corina Star and Alizaleven
Rating: Teen
Disclaimer: We do not own the characters of Smallville or Roswell.
A/N: This is a crossover with Smallville, but it is totally AU so you can choose how your character acts.

Summary:

Lex and Oliver are cousins, Michael and Max are brothers, all four men live in the same mansion that is an ancestral home. Clark is both of their cousin and Kyle is a friend who shares an apartment with him.

Chloe and Lois are cousins, Lana and Liz are sisters and and Maria is their cousin, they all live in the ancestral mansion except for Lana who shares an apartment with her workmate and friend Suki.

The 5 girls have been passed down jewels, each woman in the family has been given one and they have been with them since they were young girls. These jewels symbolize their power:

Liz is Diamond=Earth
Maria is Ruby=Fire
Lois is Sapphire=Electricity

Chloe is Emerald=Wind
Lana is Pink Quartz Crystal=Water

The 5 men are family friends, as have their fathers and ancestors before that been friends of the girls family. They are actually sworn protectors of the girls, they know about their powers and they have powers of their own. Not only individual. They can all move things with their mind and sometimes speak telepathically when their is an emotional tie with the other person.

They have always been drawn to the girls, but not until a few months ago did the boys realize that they were destined to protect and love them.

It is up to you what special power the boys should have. Only one per boy, though. If you want a character please send me or Alizaleven a bio and picture for the character.

Liz Parker
Personality: Quiet among strangers but very lively with friends and family. Very independant and likes working outside with different activities.

Lana Parker
Personality: Some days Lana is very relaxed and laid back. She could care less about stressing over antyhing. And other days she's tumultuous. Her attitude can change almost in the blink of an eye. One thing that never changes though is her loyalty. And her heart is usually in the right place. She doesn't want to hurt people, but sometimes does it inadvertantly. Regardless of her mood, she pretty much always has a flirtacious or sexy bent on everything.

Lois Lane
Personality: Lois is the aggressive, trouble making, tough girl. She can be very difficult at times. She’s the kind of person who doesn’t change her mind after it’s made up. She lives for thrills and danger and her power of electricity suits her. Lois is the oldest out of all the girls and like the perks of being older

Chloe Sullivan
Personality: Chloe is fiesty always up for a chance at discovering something new. She likes to explore her families ancestory and learn all there is to know about her special powers and the reasons behind them. She doesn't often take no for an answer and is very protective of her friends and family.

*Marianna Deluca*
Nickname: Maria or Ria to a certain spiky haired hottie
Personality: This self proclaimed Teflon doesn’t let anyone else’s negative energy stick to her. Instead she spends a lot of her free time exploring this beautiful world in all it’s wonder. She tends to be a tad neurotic during times of great stress which she cures with incense and sniffing Cyprus Oil which she is convinced is a miracle worker in itself. The blonde haired siren gives trust easily and just assumes that everyone is naturally good. This belief has gotten her heart broken when those people didn’t turn out as she expected. Her free spirited nature keeps her from being tied down to anything or anyone for very long. Could that change now that she’s starting to have feelings for a devastatingly handsome man with the ability to get under her skin?

Suki Brown
Personality: Suki has always been quiet and observant of the people around her, she doesn't let herself get close to people because of the death of her parents years earlier. She's been taking care of herself for a while now and only recently met Lana who she shares an apartment with, and now she has a chance at friendship but is still almost afraid of the chance. She is cautious and has a strange sense of humor, pretty random at times but people just see her as quirky.

Oliver Queen

Max Evans
Personality: Max is the serious and trustworthy guy of the group. You could say he's a book worm type, as the guys would label him. He likes to maintain secercy and make everybody seem they're normal. Most of all he likes to protect his family

Michael Evans
Personality: Michael is a man who is not only protective of his family but those who his family loves. He doesn't like to show it, reasons that it might be a weakness to show how much he relies on the happiness of his loved ones to keep him going, and if anything happened they might be targeted instead of him. So people may think he's a jerk and too rough with people but thats just an act and people who really know him understand that.

Clark Kent

Lex Luther
Personality: Lex is the strong silent type. He often feels more than he says, but he's pretty good at unquestionably showing it. The only person he seems to be able to convey things completely to is Chloe, and even then sometimes his words fail him. He's non-confrontational unless he believes very strongly about something.

Kyle Valenti

Characters:

Liz: Liz_Parker
Lana: OnDragonFlyWings
Lois: Corina Star
Maria: FaithfulAngel24
Chloe: Alizaleven
Suki: Alizaleven
Max:Corina Star
Clark: Alizaleven
Oliver:
Michael: Alizaleven
Lex: OnDragonFlyWings
Kyle: OnDragonFlyWings

Pairings:

Liz/Max
Lana/Clark
Lois/Oliver
Maria/Michael
Chloe/Lex
Suki/Kyle
Last edited by Corina Star on Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:05 pm, edited 19 times in total.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'd like to have Maria :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

I'll take Liz :)

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Here's Liz's bio

Liz Parker
Personality: Quiet among strangers but very lively with friends and family. Very independant and likes working outside with diffrent activities

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

Could I take Lana and Lex?

~Shannon
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

I sent the Maria bio in a message. I need some help with a pic. For some reason all the pics on my computer as distorted. Someone care to help a sistah out? :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Bump!

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

bump!!! :D
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

I could temp Kyle...I don't really know Oliver, lol.

~Shannon
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

Does somebody wanna start it off or would you perfer me to?
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~