All Bets Off (Adult/CC) Thread 4!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"You feel ... really great." Alex gasps and I focus on him, looking straight in to his eyes, "Ditto!" is all I manage to say because I can't really speak right now. There are too many things-passion, lust, love etc, clouding my brain, my nails gently raking across his back as I desperately try to pull him closer, urging him to go faster.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

I slightly quicken my pace, trying hard to keep some control over my body and to not just move fast so I can reach my climax without caring about Isabel.

"I'm so close." I gasp out, not sure if it is meant as a warning or just me babbling something without meaning.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I match him thrust for thrust as I feel myself growing closer and closer to completion. "I'm so close." I hear Alex's voice through the haze of sensations threatening to overwhelm me, "Just let go Alex...let go." I hear myself whisper back as I arch up one last time before I go over the edge, moaning loudly as my body shudders.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Just let go Alex...let go."

Hearing her breathy voice and feeling her tighten around me is too much and with a groan, I trust harder a few times before collapsing heavily on top of Isabel.

I breath in Isabel's scent as I'm lying trembling on top of her, feeling her slick skin against mine, knowing that i should move so I won't get too heavy but right now, unable to. It's been a while since I had sex but was it always this fantastic? I don't think so.

"I'll ... I'll move in a minute so you won't have to worry about my weight for much longer." I tell Isabel with my head still lying against her shoulder.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I feel euphoric, almost as if I could float on air. Quite honestly I have never felt this close to any man before. I have heard that sex is so much more special when you share it with someone you're in love with. Well, whoever came up with that is one hundred percent right. "I'll ... I'll move in a minute so you won't have to worry about my weight for much longer." I hear Alex mutter against my shoulder and I tighten my grip on him, "No...stay, I love feeling you on top of me. Don't worry...you're not crushing me." I reassure him and kiss his neck, "I love you Alex." I tell him softly as I feel myself getting all misty eyed
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"No...stay, I love feeling you on top of me. Don't worry...you're not crushing me."

"'Kay." I sigh, too exhausted to even say 'Okay' - the things this woman does to me. I smile when I feel Isabel's lips brush my neck and hear her say "I love you Alex." but then it occurs to me that her voice sounded a bit ... different than two seconds ago.

Lifting my head - which really is exhausting - I look at her face, horrified when I see tears in her eyes. "Hey! What's wrong?" I ask, slightly panicked, running the fingers of my left hand along her cheek.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Hey! What's wrong?" I hear the alarm in his voice and turn my head slightly and kiss his finger, "Nothing...everything's perfect. I'm just really happy right now." I assure him and run my fingers through his hair "Just don't ever leave me."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Nothing...everything's perfect. I'm just really happy right now."

I smile in relief at that, I was really worried for a moment.

"Just don't ever leave me."

Me? Leaving her? Shouldn't I be the one who has to be worried about her leaving me?

"Don't worry about that." I reply, resting my forehead against hers, "Right now, I'm too exhausted to leave and later ... why would I want to leave?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Right now, I'm too exhausted to leave and later ... why would I want to leave?"
I smile happily and sigh, "I think I am going to sleep very well tonight. I'm quite exhausted myself but we need to eat something." Looking over at the dressing table I notice it isn't very late at all, just past six, "I think I'll get up in a while and make us quick meal."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"I think I am going to sleep very well tonight. I'm quite exhausted myself but before that we need to eat something. I think I'll get up in a while and make us quick meal."

I'm briefly wondering whether I should make a comment about her working up an appetite thanks to me or questioning if she really wants to leave the bed later instead of ... thinking up some activities that can be done in bed.

Hearing the doorbell ring, all these thoughts escape my brain as I look down at Isabel questioningly, "You expecting anyone?"

Like evil ex-boyfriends or a hysteric girlfriend who needs some bonding over ice cream because men are evil.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics