A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 50 Complete 7/27

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 3 6/10

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part!

I loved the way Serena get acquinted to Liz! She must know something more about her and wants to know her better... and also comfort her because I would be terrorized, if I was in the same situation, as Liz is...

Part 3; so they are her to marry the kids from the Royals family; do they need the DNA in Antar?

Waiting impatiently for more and thanks! EVE :mrgreen:

PS Is it a repeat, because I remember Liz coming to Antar as well as the other, to marry the Royals or I am loosing my mind! :wink: :lol: :lol:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Yay! The whole gang is there :D

Loving that Liz is showing some attitude. I would be suspicious too if I was taken to a foreign planet. I have a feeling that she's not going to be too happy when she finds out that she is to be married off to someone she doesn't know - an alien even.

Can't really read Max's opinion about all of this. I guess he's so used to the traditions that he's just accepting it… But maybe he's not too happy about getting married to a girl he doesn't know either. Makes me wonder what the Antarians think of humans? Do they consider them a lesser species? They do seem to use humans to their advantage, considering that they are picking some humans based on their genetic code.

Well, I'm still intrigued. Come back soon :)

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Liz. So Liz didn't want to call Antar home. I wouldn't blame her at all. I'm glad that Liz is realizing Serena is keeping secrets But is still willing to talk to her. So Max wants to see who his bride to be is. I'm glad Max's mother is trying have Max understand that it may be tough but maybe he can get through to Liz. Wow Liz meets Alex first then Maria and Kyle. I like how Maria is. The guard needs to be a little nicer. What is the guards problem anyway? Will Max see Liz? Will Liz see Max? Will Max and Liz talk? What will Liz be doing on Antar? What will happen when Max and Liz meet? Will Liz be able to talk to Serena? Will Serena and Liz try and get to know each other better? Will Serena become Liz' s friend? Will Max and Liz get to know each other? Will Max and Liz fall in Love? Will Max and Liz admit their feelings? Will Liz ever see her parents again? What will Alex, Maria and Kyle do when they meet their matches? Will Alex, Maria and Kyle get along with their matches or not? Will Alex, Maria and Kyle get a chance to get to know their matches? Will Max, Liz, Alex, Maria, Kyle and their matches all have a happy ending together? Sorry for the questions. I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read to find out about Liz and Max.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 4 6/11

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve No you aren't losing your mind! In my fic "The King's Bride" Liz and the others came to Antar to marry the royals. While that maybe what is happening in this one, it is a different story. Serena has been trying to be a friend to Liz. But it will be a while before she will let anyone close.

max and liz believer When Liz finds out why she is there she will not be happy! Max, has always known that he was going to be part of an arranged marriage. He is going to try and get to know his future bride. You can bet Liz isn't going to make it easy on him. I love giving Liz a bit of an attitude. Yes the the gang is there.

L-J-L 76 It is going to take a while for Liz to see Antar as her home. Oh I thinknMax will be meeting very soon :wink:

Part 4

It had been a week since she arrived on Antar. She still had no idea why she and the other three had been chosen to live in the palace or much else. The only thing that she had learned so far was that Maria had a mouth that wouldn't stop. They weren't prisoners and had limited access to things. But Liz had found in the week that the gardens were a peaceful and she liked to spend time there.

"I noticed that you like the gardens." Came a male voice from behind her.

Liz turned to find a boy close to her age standing there.

"Who are you?" Asked Liz
"Well formally I am Maxwell Philip Zander crowned prince of the Antarian Empire. But you may call me Max."
"You are Serena's brother?"
"Yes. So how much did my little sister tell you?"
"Not much. Only that you will one day be king."
"Really only that?"
"She said she couldn't say much."
"Liz, I know you want answers but I can't give them to you either."
"Why won't anyone tell me anything?"
"Liz, my father makes the rules. I have to follow them. Just give it sometime. You will get the answers that you want. But I do need to warn you that you might not like them."
"What do you mean?"
"I already have said more then I should have. But here is something I can tell you. My father expects you and the others that came with to palace with you to be at dinner."
"No!"
"Liz, sorry this isn't a request. It's an order. I believe that you might get some of the answers you are looking for."

Liz just looked at Max. Then took a deep breath and pushed past him heading for her room. Max let out a sigh and sat down on a near by bench.

"Didn't go well big brother?" Asked Serena walking out of her hiding place.
"Serena, how in the world could you think that hard headed girl is right for me?"
"Max, give her time. She had to leave everything she knew."
"Damn it Serena!"
"Look Max, she is scared. Don't forget that she had no say in coming here."
"I know."
"Max, Liz will come around."
"How do you know?"
"How do I know anything? I just do. I have always just known things."
"Rena, will you make sure that she is OK?"
"OK. But remember if she tries to rip my head off you will pay!"

Max chuckled and hugged his younger sister. Serena then headed off to find Liz.

Liz sat on her bed crying when she heard someone walk into her room. She looked over to see Serena standing in the doorway.

"What do you want?" Asked Liz
"Well I though I would help you get ready for dinner."
"I'm not going."
"Liz, you don't have a choice. My father will have you dragged there by guards if he has to. Trust me. He has done it with my sister, brother and me in the past."
"He can go to hell!"
"Liz, weather you like it or not you are never going back to earth."
"Just get out!"

Serena left the room. She knew that Liz would be at dinner no matter what.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Oh! Oh! Stubborn Liz! But I really don't think that she is THAT stubborn; for me, she is more afraid for her life... and sorry, who wouldn't! :? :roll:

Loved it and thanks! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Loved Max and Serena's conversation after his first meeting with Liz.
Wonder why Serena thought Liz was Max's match. She must know something we don't.
Can't wait for this dinner.
Carolyn
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Haha, poor Max. This arrangement won't be easy on him.

But in all seriousness, I feel for Liz. Having left everything behind - including her whole planet - and then being ordered around and put in situations she feels quite uncomfortable in. I would've been scared shitless.

Great part!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

all catch up :D :D
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I like how Liz goes to the garden for peace and quiet. So Max and Liz meet for the fist time and things don't go good. I can understand why Liz is being head strong and stubborn. She will never be able to go home to earth and see her parents again. I like how Serena was hiding and listening to Max and Liz. I like Max and Serena talked. I'm glad that Serena tried to talk to Liz. But Liz is too upset to talk though. I wonder if Liz will go to the dinner or will she be dragged. Will Liz go to the dinner or be dragged? Will Liz be calm or will she show how mad she is? Will the king and queen understand Liz is upset? Will Max be able to win Liz over? Will Max and Liz try and get to know each other? Is Serena right about Liz? Is Max and Liz a match? Will Max and Liz talk? Will Max and Liz spend time together? Will Max and Liz fall for each other? Will Max and Liz admit their feelings? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

i have a feeling it will be a long 3yrs :lol: