Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 61 11/9/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Lillmonster Liz is upset that she was lied too. Yes Max and the others are on their way.

L-J-L 76 Jim has learned the truth. He will do his best to keep his promise.

Carolyn You will have to wait and see!

Part 62

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN! HOW COULD THAT OLD WOMAN ESCAPE!" Yelled Kivar
"I don't know how it is possible Sire."
"Nicholas, take your men and find her! Find Elexa and my slut too!"
"Sire, if they are with the underground then we won't find them."
"Nicholas, find them or I will cut that ugly ass head off that discussing body of yours! Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes Sire."

Nicholas ran off to gather some men to hunt the woods for the three women Kivar was after. Nicholas planned to find that bitch of a maid as well, and what he had planned for her would make her untouchable for any Antarian. Oh she might find a place in the slut houses. But first they would have to make her infertile. Not that it mattered with his people. They couldn't reproduce with anyone other than their own race.

Liz walked through the caves until she found an opening that led outside. She walked through the woods to a lake where she found Kira crying. Liz sat next to her and took a deep breath.

"You ok?" Asked Liz
"I guess."
"Kira, I don't blame you for being upset. When I found out who I really was I was upset."
"If what Shave said is true and he loved my mother why didn't he act like he wanted me?"
"I don't know. Kira, from what I understand of laws even if he had acted as your father you would still never been acknowledged as a member of the Royal family."
"Because he wasn't married to my mother I am seen as nothing but a bastard."
"Not by me, and the rest of the court won't see you that way. You are my sister and I want to get to know you as that."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"I would like that too Liz. I don't know if you remember but Elexa did have a kind heart. Oh she had a temper but no one messed with someone she cared about."
"I don't remember everything but things are coming clearer. It was over near the waterfall that Zan and Elexa kissed for the first time. They were courting."
"Kissing is only aloud between married mates."
"I do remember that. But do you think your mother and our father didn't kiss during their affair?"
"I guess you are right."
"May I talk to my daughter my Queen?"

Liz and Kira turned to see Jayva standing behind them.

"Yes. But first I think we should get back. There is danger out here." Said Liz

The other two just nodded and they headed back to the caves. Once there Liz left the mother daughter to talk.

"What do you want mother?" Asked Kira
"To explain things to you."
"What's to explain? I am the bastard daughter of the former King of Pantar. Half sister to the rightfully Queen of all Antar. The former wife to a murderous traitor."
"It was painful for your father not to be able to not be able to claim you as his daughter. He wanted to. But it would have caused a major scandal."
"He only cared about himself. Unlike Liz, I do remember nearly everything from before I died. I remember that he was cold. That he had really wanted a son to pass the crown to."
"He had wanted a son. But he ended with daughters. He held you on the day you were born. Shava, knew that he was your father. She had never found love. She was trapped in a loveless marriage while I was labeled unworthy of marriage. My father had picked a man for me to marry. A man who had already been married once and had a six year old son. But once this man who was more than ten years older then me learned I was to have another man's child he refused to marry me. He would not have raise another man's child. He did marry another woman. Though she was hardly a woman. She was of age to bare a child so it was legal."
"How old was the girl?"
"Fourteen. The man was thirty one. This man was a Duke of Canter. So it gave this girl's father more power. But the girl was very unhappy. She had six children with her husband. Four sons and two daughters. This Duke drilled it into all of his sons heads that a wife is only for giving you an heir. That only a son is an heir. His eldest from his first marriage took hold of this. His daughters were groomed to be wives of powerful men. When the Duke's eldest son was fifteen he gave him a concubine. But he also let the boy have sex with his wife. Now after her sixth pregnancy in eight years she no longer could have a child. The doctors had to remove part of her reproductive system. Another pregnancy would have killed her."
"How do you know this?"
"The girl the Duke married was the younger sister of a friend of mine. Now shortly after the eldest son's twenty fifth birthday the Duke died. So he became the new Duke and had to find a wife. Now the girl he wanted as a wife was Elexa. He wanted the power that would come with being married to the eldest daughter of the King of Pantar. But Riker thought that Zan would be a better match for his hot tempered daughter. But he agreed to let both the Prince and Duke court his eldest. But he had already signed an agreement with King Victron for Elexa to marry Zan. But told no one of it. He knew how Elexa felt about the Duke. He also knew if she had become his wife she would end up dead. Once the announcement was made that Zan and Elexa were to marry the Duke was angry. It was then Riker signed the papers to have you marry the Duke. Kivar has never learned that Riker was your father."
"Why did you let him do that to me?"
"I had no say. I was a guest in the palace. Shava, could have had me sent away. She could have had you sent to be a concubine. But she didn't do those things."
"Why?"
"Because, Kira while I wasn't happy that my husband was sleeping with my sister. I still loved my sister and you were an innocent in the matter." Said Shava joining them.
"I still don't understand." Said Kira
"I was not going to punish you for the actions of my husband and sister. They were in love and I knew it. They should have married. But that wasn't what was to happen." Said Shava
"Aunt Shava, weren't you angry that you didn't have a loyal husband?" Asked Kira
"Kira, my husband made choices I didn't agree with. But I had been taught from an early age that even if I was not the only woman that he had sexual relations with that I could not stray from him. Had I and become pregnant by that man I could be put to death. That is why I was relieved when I learned of the contract for Elexa to marry Zan. It was one of the few times Riker listened his mother. She got visions of the future. Elexa at times showed signs of the same gift. But it would only fully develop when his mother died, and she is still very much alive." Said Shava
"You got that right Shava. Though most of my gifts have faded. It happens when you get older." Said Claudia joining them with Liz.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 62 11/10/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It's a shame the gifts fade as one ages.

Good part,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

All I can say is wow!

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes it is a shame.

L-J-L 76 Thanks!

Part 63

It was early in the morning when the group that had once come from Antar gathered at the base of the pod chamber. The sun was just starting to peak over the horizon. Jim, Jeff and Philip had driven the group of ten out there. They said their good byes and made their way into the pod chamber. Isabel went to the panal and opened the hidden chamber of the granalith. Then both she and Serena placed their hand on it asking it to open a portal to the headquarters of the underground fighting Kivar. Seconds later the portal opened. They walked through and found them near the entrance of a cave hidden by over grown vines.

"This is as close as the granalith could bring us. These rocks are to dense for anything to go through." Said Serena
"How you know that Princess?" Asked Kal
"The granalith is feeding both Serena and me this information through the connection we have with it as keepers." Said Isabel
"We should head in." Said Diane
"She is right. Kivar has people searching the woods. He is not happy that his two prisoners have escaped, or that his concubine has left. He thinks some maid has something to do with it." Said Maria
"Maria how can you know that?" Asked Michael
"You forget I can tap into communications." Said Maria
"Yeah I did." Said Michael leaning down to kiss her.

The group then headed into the cave and through the tunnel.

Liz stood up when she felt the faint buzzing in the back of her head grow stronger all of a sudden. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"What is it Honey bear?" Asked Claudia
"The others are here. I can feel Max getting closer." Said Liz
"How is that possible?" Asked Kira
"The bonding of soulmates. It is stronger than any bond there is. They are not just bonded there is a permanent connection between them. It also very rare. But there four sets of soulmates as part of the court." Said Claudia
"How do you know this?" Asked Jayva
"I just do." Said Claudia

Just then the group that had just arrived from Earth came down a tunnel. As soon as Max emerged Liz threw herself into his arms. Then their lips met in a passionate kiss. A golden glow wrapped around them. Claudia just smiled as she noticed the shocked looks on everyone else's face. That was when Nancy noticed her.

"Hello Nancy. Or would you rather be called by your given name of Nanra?" Asked Claudia
"How is this possible? You died." Said Nancy
"Well I didn't. I know what I did was wrong. But the Special unit was too close to discovering I wasn't human. Do you even know who I am here?"
"You are King Riker's mother."
"Yes and you have twice raised Liz. Once Serena. I understand why you split the girls up."
"I wanted to keep them together but it would have been to dangerous."
"I didn't blame you. I know things changed after the crash. Jeff never learned my secret. His father did. Liz has turned out to be a wonderful young woman. She is ready to take her rightful place as Queen once more."
"Uh Grandma? Want to explain to the rest of the how you didn't die. Cause I really want to freak out right now." Said Maria
"Maria it is simple I faked my death. I didn't want to but it was the only way I could keep my family safe. That does include you and even the general there with you." Said Claudia
"Uh am I the only one that is noticing that Max and Liz are glowing?" Asked Kyle

Shava looked at her younger daughter's mate. He was not much different then when he lived on Antar.

"That is normal here when soulmates are reunited after being apart. When you bonded with Serena there would have been a glow." Said Claudia

Isabel looked at Alex wondering if they would glow too when they bonded. Michael just wrapped an arm around Maria. He hoped that he could have a bond like that with her. Serena looked at the girl who was standing back with sad purple eyes.

"Kira?" Asked Serena
"Yes. So what do you want me to call you?" Asked Kira
"Well my name is Serena. But the group calls me Rena."
"Very much like before."
"Yeah."
"You are bonded. Not that I expected anything different."
"Yeah, Kyle is a real sweet guy."
"I bet he is."
"You are hiding something."
"I finally learned who my father was."
"That is great."
"Not as great as you might think."
"What do you mean?"
"What she is trying to say Rena is she is our sister. Seems our father was having an affair with our Aunt." Said Liz with Max's arm still wrapped tightly around her.
"So once he was married to our mother he screwed around with her sister?" Asked Serena
"They were in love. I knew it. I had hoped that he would have been more careful. But he wasn't. Though Kira could never be claimed officially as his." Said Shava
"Mother?"
"Yes child." Said Shava
"Max, I need your help. With Kira's help I was able to start healing Shava. But I am not skilled in healing. She has a brain tumor." Said Liz
"I can try to finish the job." Said Max
"Thank you my young King." Said Shava

The three of them walked off so Max could try and heal Shava.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 63 11/11/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So good that Liz can feel Max near......they do have a special bonding.
Claudia is explaining how she faked her death.......it did make her family safer.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad Max and friends are finally with Liz on Antar. Loved the Max and Liz moment together. That was so cool. So Serena knows about Kira being her sister. So glad that Max, Kira and Liz are going to heal Shava. Guess Grandma Claudia has a lot to explain to Max and everyone.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Max and Liz have a very special bond.

L-J-L 76 It is a good thing that Max and the others are now on Antar.

Part 64

Lyndra walked over to Isabel and smiled

"You are more beautiful then you were before daughter."
"Mother?" Asked Isabel
"Yes. I see my sister and her mate have done well raising you and your brother."
"You know who raised us?" Asked Isabel
"Yes. Kaldon told us everything going on. Dianera was also able to send messages. I know you haven't bonded with your mate yet."
"No I haven't."
"You will be stronger once you do. You will also gain some of your memory from your past life."
"I understand that. But it is a major step in a relationship."
"That it is."

Max and Liz followed Shava to her room. She sat on the bed and Max and Liz took the chairs.

"Your bond is much stronger than before." Said Shava
"How can you tell?" Asked Max
"The glow around the two of you when you are together." Said Shava
"Mother, can we talk about that later? Let Max heal you." Said Liz
"Very well." Said Shave

Max placed his hands on either side of Shava's head and opened a connection. It didn't take long before he found the tumor. He then used his powers to break it apart and turn it into nothing. He then broke the connection but didn't feel nearly as weak as he normally did after healing.

"Thank you." Said Shava
"You're welcome." Said Max
"He got all of it mother?" Asked Liz
"Yes. Now we need to go and join the others. We have a lot of planing to do. It is time to take Antar back." Said Shava

Michael and Alex watched Maria trying to get Claudia to tell her everything. Isabel was talking with her mother. While Diane, Nancy and Kal were talking with members of the military to find out what was going on. That was when a woman came up to them.

"You may not remember me. But I am your mother, my name is Tara. Now which one is Rathron and which is Gathron?"
"Uh I am Michael but I am told before my name was Rath." Said Michael
"Yes I see it now. You are still the general you were born to be. So my other son what is the name you use on Earth?" Asked Tara looking at Alex
"Uh Alex. It is short for Alexander." Said Alex
"I think it fits you,"
"Thanks."
"Neither of you have bonded with your mate yet have you?"
"No." Said Michael
"Nope." Said Alex
"I understand that it is a big step. It appears that Dana hasn't changed from her last life to this one."
"Her name is Maria." Said Michael
"What is Vilandra's name?"
"Isabel." Said Alex
"I see."
"So about our father?" Asked Michael
"Your father Zathoron was killed when Kivar attacked during the wedding ball for Gathron and Vilandra." Said Tara
"Do we have any other family?" Asked Alex
"You have cousins. But they are not here at this time."
"We will get to meet them?" Asked Michael
"Of course."

Just then Max, Liz and Shava came back from Shava's room.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 64 11/12/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

wonder who those cousins are??
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow everyone is getting know their families from their past lives on Antar. So glad that Max healed shava. Wondering what Max, Liz and others are planning to defeat Kivar and his men.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Unfortunately we don't get to meet the extended family of our friends.

L-J-L 76 Yes the gang is meeting their families from their past lives.

Part 65

"Now we are going to go after Kivar inside the palace. We are not going to let him hide and keep our home from us." Said Max
"Are you sure that is a good idea?" Asked Michael
"Yes. Michael we take out Kivar and his army will fall apart. He controls them with fear. It will take all eight of us to bring him down." Said Liz
"I am sorry my Queen but if you think I am staying on the sidelines it is not happening." Said Kira her purple eyes glowing with a gold tint.

Liz smiled at her newly discovered sister.

"You have an important roll to play my sister. But very dangerous." Said Liz
"Uh when did we come up with any kind of plan?" Asked Kyle
"Max and Liz have one going in their heads." Said Maria
"How can you know that?" Asked Isabel
"They can communicate with each other in their minds. I am picking up bits and pieces of it." Said Maria
"OK any way. Kira, we need you to go in first." Said Max

Kira understood then what they wanted her to do. They wanted her to go into the palace and distract Kivar. Try and get him to believe that she wanted to be with him. That she would help him break the bond between Max and Liz.

"I will do what you want. But first I need to take the blood oath." Said Kira
"What the hell is the blood oath?" Asked Kyle
"It is an oath taken by someone to swear their loyalty to the King and Queen. If the person who takes it betrays the King and Queen they swore their loyalty too they will die a very slow painful death from blood posioning." Said Jayva
"Kira, I don't think it is needed." Said Liz
"Please let me do this my Queen. I need to do this for myself."

Liz nodded her understanding. As much as she knew Kira hated Kivar she also knew that Kivar would try to break her.

"Are you sure Kira? You could be going to your death." Asked Claudia
"Yes. Claudia I am. My Queen has asked me to help. I will take the blood oath then go to my husband from my past life." Said Kira
"Liz, I don't remember this blood oath thing." Said Max
"I do. It is done to a King and Queen 99% of the time. But it can also be done to the named heir as well. The night before her wedding in our last lives Kira took the blood oath to Elexa, to me. Elexa was heir to the throne of Pantar before she married Zan uniting all of Antar. But in order to do this right there is something we need." Said Liz
"What's that?" Asked Serena
"The Queen's dagger." Said Shava
"Yes." Said Liz

Shava went over to a wall and reached into a hidden crevice. She pull out a dagger that looked made of gold with diamonds on the handle.

"It's only gold plated. It is made of the strongest steal on Antar. Short of a nuclear blast nothing can destroy it." Said Liz

Liz took it from her mother and waved her hand over the blade. There was a glow killing any germs that may have been on the blade and insuring that it was as sharp as possible.

"Kira do you remember how this is done?" Asked Liz
"Yes my Queen." Said Kira

Kira knelt down in front of Liz and offered her left hand plan side up. Liz took the dagger and cut open both Kira's offered hand and her own. They then placed their bloody palms together.

"State your name and what you swear." Said Liz in a firm voice
"I Kira, daughter of Lady Jayva and King Riker of Pantar, swear on my life's blood my loyalty to the true King and Queen of Antar. King Zan and Queen Elexa now known by the names of Maxwell Evans and Elizabeth Parker. If I should ever betray them may I die the death of a traitor of the crown. As my blood now runs with that of my Queen let this be a sign linking me forever to my Queen."
"As the rightful Queen of Antar I accept Kira's oath, and accept her as my true blood sister." Said Liz

Kira stood and wiped tears from her eyes. She never thought that Liz would fully accept her as a sister. Max waved his hand over both their hands healing them. Liz then pulled Kira into a hug.

"Be careful. We will have Maria tell you when we are going to attack." Said Liz
"I will be careful." Said Kira

Kira headed out and Liz said a silent prayer that Kivar would not kill her.

TBC