Grey's Anatomy - 2.0

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Grey's Anatomy - 2.0

Post by chanks_girl »

I still love watching the show. In S5 Owen and Christina were the reason for me to keep watching. They're both dysfunctional and know it yet they see the good within each other and try to live with the bad. They know things would have to change to let them fall into a comfortable relationship- but I think they did.

Don't get me started on Meredith and Derek,they annoy the hell out of me. It's annoying when they're together and it's annoying when they're apart. There's nothing good about them anymore. In S3 they had deserved the private happy end and not dragging it out over 5 Seasons. I loved the moment when Kate Walsh appeared...it was refreshing.

As for George; normally I love the geeky, nice guy but he's my Grey's Anatomy nemesis. I don't like him. Period. Basta. Finito. The moment he appeared on screen,I didn't like him. There was no development for him. He just managed getting himself a messy life (private and professionally). I don't know what his purpose was in S5.Really,I don't know.

Yuck for the Izzy/George hook up. It was disgusting.

In my opinion, the producers should find closure to the show and that's it. It's not fun to watch a when issues got dragged out. You have toconsider that the actors are doing well filming movies (KH, Sandra Oh and Patrick Dempsey for example). I don't think it'll go well always writing the character in and out if they have other jobs.

As much I love the show, I don't want to see it more messed up than it is already.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I was just thinking to myself as I was watching last night that I kinda wish it would get cancelled. I mean, I'll keep watching as long as it's on the air - Grey's will always hold a special place in my heart and I'll stay loyal to the end - but I think it's run its course. It's time to wrap it up.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Just in case anyone is interested, the GA musical episode airs tonight @ 9pm, EST. on ABC :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Son of a *&(* :roll:

I swear every tv show couple I've ever pulled for except three have NEVER worked out! In Grey...I just got into watching reruns....my main two aren't working or broke up!(by the way the only three that has worked out for me...Pacey/Joey from Dawson's Creek,Harm/Mac from Jag and Tom/Belana Torres from Star Trek Voayger)

My main two Grey couples are

Mark/Lexie
Alex/Izzy

I swear if I pull for a tv couple they never work out or get together!!! :roll:

George was a caring doctor and I'll give him that but good lord he was a putz in real life and relationships. :roll: