Afternoon Delight (ML, XO, UC) Adult Complete 11/24

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Afternoon Delight (ML, XO, UC) Adult Complete 11/24

Post by darkmoon »

Title: Afternoon Delight
Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. "Moonlight" characters belongs to CBS. If I had owned them, they bother be on the air.
Rating: Adult
Category: Crossover Roswell/Moonlight
Pairing: Josef/Liz
Summary: Josef decides he's going to show Liz his favorite place to eat.
Author's Note: This was supposed to be a quick IM fic to Vampy... but then Burningchaos and Jake17 wanted to read... And then all 3 said I had to post it. So here it is! I hope you like it!!! And a Thank you to Burningchaos for betaing it and the title!!!

Josef caught Liz's arm as she walked toward the kitchen. "I think I need dinner more then you need your snack." He smirked, as he tugged gently, urging her back towards him.

Liz rolled her eyes as she looked down at her arm and back up to his eyes, as if to say, well go on.

Josef sighed and murmured something about the lack of tactic in the younger generation.

He pulled her into his embrace as he nuzzled Liz behind her ear, sniffing the intoxicating scent of her blood. The jugular was always his second favorite dinning spot. With a quick thought, he smiled as he decided to show Liz his favorite place for dinning.

"I think the place where I normal eat is getting a little old." Josef nipped at Liz's ear lobe.

Liz stiffened thinking Josef meant that she wasn't the meal he had hoped for. "I'll go get something from the fridge and I'll call in someone for you," her voice cold, and rigid.

"I think you misunderstood me." Josef slid his knee between Liz's legs, parting them slightly. His hand dipped down and cupped her sex though her pants, rubbing back and forth gently. "I want a new dinning spot," his voice dipping in tone.

Liz bent her head back, exposing her neck. Biting her lip to keep from allowing the moan to escape only made Josef more determined.

His hand slid from her arm down to the small of her back; as his other slid up to the button of her pants. His need outweighed his elegance, his stern need for control, as he popped the button off of the slacks. The zipper slid down to reveal black lace.

His hand circled to grip her butt, as the other slid down to push off the offending pants.

Liz stood there, trembling, her pants around her ankles. "I'd like it better if I wasn't the only one getting naked." She grumbled as the cool air hit her legs.

"But I'm the only one eating now." Josef grinned as he played with the bottom of the lace of her boyshorts.

As Liz was about to speak, Josef held a finger to her lips and whispered against her ear.. "No talking, it upsets the blood less." Before picking her up, allowing her pants to crumple fully on the floor. Walking to the couch, Josef sat Liz on it, her butt barely on the edge of the couch.

"What the..." Liz was quieted again by Josef's kiss, deep and fast, leaving her breathless and more aroused.

Taking a pillow from the couch, Josef knelt in front of Liz's parted legs. "Now this is a meal fit for the King I am..." Josef leaned down to inhale the sweet scent of Liz; her damp, musky scent mixed with his bloodlust was driving him mad with desire.

Nipping at her clit through the fabric, Josef fingered the edges of her sex, leaving her folds swollen and wet.

Sliding a finger past the thin fabric into the straining walls, he bit into her femoral artery. Her blood sweetened by the endorphins, he drank thirstily, his finger pumping in and out of her.

Her legs fell further apart, signaling Josef to add a second finger, as his other hand held her thigh to his mouth. Her blood singing, and whispering words of sex into his skin, as he drank deeper. As the need sated, he licked the wound shut, his fingers continuing its pace, driving Liz deeper into insanity.

Liz whimpered in need, as Josef licked his lips clean of her blood before snapping the moist fabric of her panties. Another hunger gripped him, as he licked her folds.

His other hand teasing her clit, as he slid his fingers out of her to help prop her hips higher.

His tongue picked up the faster pace of his fingers; he could feel her building to her orgasm. His cock was hard, and straining from both the blood and the sweet taste of her want. His fingers left her clit, as she moaned in disappointment, to open his trousers.

Freeing his cock from the cloth confines, he slithered up her body, mouthing her fabric covered breasts before kissing her.

She could taste her blood and sex in his mouth, both which should have turned her off. Yet, mixed with his taste, it drove her wilder as she bucked her hips for something more.

Josef gripped her hips firmly, steadying it as he dragged his cock across her abused sex, coating it.

Feeling her beg under him, he slammed into her, his need begging for release as desperately as her own. The mad paced rhythm of their cries and moan drove them harder to find completion, as Liz's eyes rolled into her head, and her scream deafened Josef slightly. Her orgasm ripped into her as she clawed into his back.

A few more quick, rough thrusts and Josef allowed himself the same shattering orgasmic release. A guttural moan tore from his lips as he flooded into her.

As Josef pulled out, and collapsed onto the other side of the couch he smiled. "The best place in the world." He mumbled as he allowed himself to fall asleep.

Liz rolled her eyes, as she leaned back onto the couch. "But I'm still hungry..."
My Author's Page ~ Click on picture

I will never know the sweet love of Milk! ~ Khivar in Through The Looking Glass