Vampire Diaries

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Vampire Diaries

Post by April »

What happened last week? I missed it. In fact, actually, I think I'll be missing it from now on now that Survivor's back on. Damn, Thursday TV nights are just too good!
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

Does anyone know the song that was playing when Damon and Elena and everyone else was dancing to at the pagent.

Nevermind I Found it :D

incase anyone wants to know it's called All I Need by Within Temptation
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

I love this show. I can't believe we only have two episodes coming before the end of the season. Damon is probably my favorite tv character ever. :) I just don't know what they did to his hair in the last two episodes, it looked bad.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Did anyone catch the season finale of Vampire Diaries? It was awesome!
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Cocogurl wrote:Did anyone catch the season finale of Vampire Diaries? It was awesome!
It was amazing! Especially Damon's scenes! :wink: I can't wait for new episodes. It'd a torture but i will spend the summer reading the books.

-Jason Mraz
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

SidneyAce wrote:
Cocogurl wrote:Did anyone catch the season finale of Vampire Diaries? It was awesome!
It was amazing! Especially Damon's scenes! :wink: I can't wait for new episodes. It'd a torture but i will spend the summer reading the books.
Oh, I agree. The Damon scenes where awesome! I can't believe how much he's changed just in this season. Even though I'm ultimately Stefan and Elena, I'm definitely up for some Damon/Elena sexiness. Elena is such a lucky girl!
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Cocogurl wrote: Oh, I agree. The Damon scenes where awesome! I can't believe how much he's changed just in this season. Even though I'm ultimately Stefan and Elena, I'm definitely up for some Damon/Elena sexiness. Elena is such a lucky girl!
I don't usually like the "bad guy" but i fell in love with Damon from the begining. It was always obvious that there was a reason for his actions. And i love his facial expressions and sense of humor. When Stefan said "i don't have Damon humor", i yelled "heeeey". :?

A lot of people are ranting about Bonnie but not me. I think it's great that she has her own mind and is doing what she thinks is right. I think Damon was impressed and i see the possibility of them dating or making a friendship.

-Jason Mraz
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

The season finale was pretty awesome. I knew something was off though with that Elena and Damon kiss. I'm all for Elena/Damon though. Damon really grew on me as the season went on as did the whole show in general. I wasn't sure I liked it but I kept watching anyways. I always give the WB shows a whirl so I extend that courtesy to the CW shows as well. Nothing like the WB classics like Buffy, Dawson's Creek, and Roswell though. Those were the days.

I was both a Angel/Buffy lover and Buffy/Spike lover. I think right up until the end I was hoping Angel/Buffy would get back together somehow. But when Buffy/Spike were together I forgot all about Angel/Buffy. Buffy/Spike had amazing chemistry!!! I would never forget that scene where they were going at it and went through the floors of that building. Intense!
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

Alien_Friend wrote:The season finale was pretty awesome. I knew something was off though with that Elena and Damon kiss. I'm all for Elena/Damon though. Damon really grew on me as the season went on as did the whole show in general. I wasn't sure I liked it but I kept watching anyways. I always give the WB shows a whirl so I extend that courtesy to the CW shows as well. Nothing like the WB classics like Buffy, Dawson's Creek, and Roswell though. Those were the days.

I was both a Angel/Buffy lover and Buffy/Spike lover. I think right up until the end I was hoping Angel/Buffy would get back together somehow. But when Buffy/Spike were together I forgot all about Angel/Buffy. Buffy/Spike had amazing chemistry!!! I would never forget that scene where they were going at it and went through the floors of that building. Intense!
I am with you on the whole WB classics thing. If only they would rerun THOSE shows during the summer. I bet so many new teens would fall in love with those shows. I just watched the 3rd and 4th season of Dawson's Creek and I am soooooooooooo happy she picked Pacey at the end. It was such a reminder for me of how much in love they were. I was NOT a Dawson/Joey fan like... ever. I was more for them as always best friends. Now Kerr is on Life Unexpected and I just see Jack... Good ol' days.

Vampire Diaries has a bit of that old WB angst to it. I really enjoy this show and I think it fits into it's own right. It was around BEFORE Twilight so I think it is original there. I wonder how Nina is going to play BOTH Katherine and Elena... Just too interesting!
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Roswellian117 wrote: I am with you on the whole WB classics thing. If only they would rerun THOSE shows during the summer. I bet so many new teens would fall in love with those shows. I just watched the 3rd and 4th season of Dawson's Creek and I am soooooooooooo happy she picked Pacey at the end. It was such a reminder for me of how much in love they were. I was NOT a Dawson/Joey fan like... ever. I was more for them as always best friends. Now Kerr is on Life Unexpected and I just see Jack... Good ol' days.
Personally i didn't want Joey to end up with Dawson or Pacey. I wanted her to move on, enough already. And i kept hoping til the end that Pacey would end up with Andie. They were amazing together.
Roswellian117 wrote: Vampire Diaries has a bit of that old WB angst to it. I really enjoy this show and I think it fits into it's own right. It was around BEFORE Twilight so I think it is original there. I wonder how Nina is going to play BOTH Katherine and Elena... Just too interesting!
Nina has more fun playing Katherine. She has Katherine's picture as a background to her twitter page. :roll: What i'm really looking forward to is the moment Damon and Stefan face Katherine. They haven't seen her in 145 years. And even though Stefan is always saying he's over her, i think it should be interesting to see him face her. He was the one who got her caught after all. And i think that Damon will be a mess. He was good then bad then good and who knows what side will Katherine bring. :?

-Jason Mraz