Any Lamptrimmers?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

killjoy wrote:I have to say I've been disappointed by stupid writers on TV shows before but none more than the idiots who wrote for Roswell :roll: :twisted:
Couldn't agree more.
Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

I agree with you killjoy - it's really a pity that the talented writers here on the board didn't wrote for the show - I guess then we could see now "Roswell Season 15" or Season 20
hunnibehr505
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hunnibehr505 »

Ok. When Tess first came to the show I hated her completely. I didn't see season two until it came out on DVD but I already knew that Tess killed Alex. So that only feuled my hate for her. Max and her had no chemistry whatsoever. So I watched season two, and saw how the writers were trying to make her seem more human. Then i saw her scenes with kyle. Even though i knew what was going to happen I started to really like her. Then Kyle said he only thought of her as a friend. WHAT BULL**** I mean come on those two had so much chemistry. Had they kept her with Kyle I think Tess would have been so much better!!!
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

hunnibehr505 wrote:Then i saw her scenes with kyle... Then Kyle said he only thought of her as a friend. WHAT BULL**** I mean come on those two had so much chemistry. Had they kept her with Kyle I think Tess would have been so much better!!!
Anyone who feels that way (a very common reaction among lamptrimmers, obviously,) should watch out for updates on my new story 'better to light a single candle' :)
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

@Chrisken
thanks for the note :D I just go and look at your fic
Starbuck
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Starbuck »

Yeah I'm one of those people who didn't watch the show until long after it was off the air.I got into it by watching reruns on the Scifi station.I watched an ep and really liked not only Alex but the way Tess and Kyle fit together.But soon after that I went into a bookstore and picked up a Roswell book and inside it mentioned that Tess had turned evil and killed Alex!

I was like "what a bunch of dumbass the writers on the show must have been!"

So even having known that I went back and watched the first and second season.I refuse to watch season three,without Alex or Tess (yes I know she shows back up in one ep)

Sadly though I must admit to being a Lamptrimmer first and the bad part is I have to get all my Tess/Kyle jollys from fanfiction because the show runied them. :twisted:
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

alizaleven wrote:I kind of really like the Tess/Kyle pairing... and I'm thinking of writing a fic with them. hehe...
You should. We need more Lamptrimmer fiction. ;)
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Good good let me know where and when and I'll read it :D
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Just wanted to bump this thread and show off the award(look below) I won over on another board :oops: Sorry but hey it's the first thing I've won in YEARS :lol:
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

It's pretty. :D