How did you get introduced to Roswell?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I actually read the books, but didn't get into the show for some time. I fell in love with Max's and Liz's er...love and then I watched random epis in all of the seasons (if I had watched it in order; not knowing how it would end and that M&L got married, I actually would have stopped watching it. It would have made me way to depressed :cry: ) Then I watched reruns on Sci fi and saw all the epis. Now I have season one on DVD and I'm going to get the others when I have about 100 dollars to drop (they're expensive! But oh so worth it!)
Last edited by maxandliz4ever1357 on Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

well, my sister started watching it, than i noticed the hot guys so i started too. but during and after season 2, i would skip and ignore the Tess crap.
maxnliz
Enthusiastic Roswellian

how i got introduced to ROSWELL

Post by maxnliz »

well i got introduced to roswell the day before my birthday i was flipping through channels on my living room television . then i saw roswell and i was like this looks really familiar from the WB so i went upstairs to my room to watch the rest and thats when i became obbsessed with it lol
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

cool. me, i just liked the hot actors. Than i started paying attention to the plot.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
POM

Post by POM »

** when the pilot episode aired Sept. 9th 1999!! **

~*POM*~
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

after the show had finished here... i live in good old australia and i think it was taken off public television before season three even finished =P
but i thankfully had cable and one very very late nyt happnd 2 be online and watching telelvision when this wierd show abt aliens came on...
i watched about five minutes of the episode "ask not" of season 2 and thought it was so cute, pathetic and totally funny how maria was desperate for mikel 2 notice her, plus max running through scenes without a shirt on was also appealing...
then they started torkin abt nasaedo being dead and aliens... and i thought screw this i'm goin 2 bed...
however a few nyts l8er i ended up watchin the end of the world and was hooked from there on out
:lol:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Over here in the UK I saw the last few episodes of series one.
But for some reason they held back the last episode of season 1 for when series 2 started...so I watched all that and series 2....
And then they took it off air! I was well annoyed!
And since I dont have sky I was well upset until....BOX SETS! :D:D:D:D
Thank the lord for box sets :D
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

The SciFi channel.When Roswell was on there was no WB channel where I lived.So after the show went off the SciFi channel would show a block of about four ep's from one season or another.I watched them when they would come on and loved it......well that is until they killed Alex and made Tess his killer :roll:
Last edited by killjoy on Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aoedele
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aoedele »

If I knew then, what I know now? I would have never, ever watched Roswell that September evening. I would have waited to watch them on DVD.
I'm Always Right!
hks_bsb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hks_bsb »

I caught Roswell on the Scifi channel about a year ago when it was on daily rotation. I almost died having to wait until the next day for the new episodes, I can't imagine having had to wait an entire week to see the next ones!

~Hannah~
Whats so great about normal???

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Roswell_Dreamers/

*Kaylee & Simon* *Keria & Lewis* *Michael and Sarah*