Sons and Daughters Of The Moon/ADULT/XO 1 open (CC/UC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Sons and Daughters Of The Moon/ADULT/XO 1 open (CC/UC)

Post by StormWolfstone »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Sons and Daughters
Rating: Adult
Disclaimer: Sons and Daughters is not the express ownership of myself... it is in fact a fictionally based group created from the fandom of Daughters of the Moon and the Roswell series.

When Pandora's box was opened all the evils of the world were unleashed and only hope remained. The Atrox, an ancient evil, sent his Followers into the world along with a monster of great evil. Selene, the Goddess of the Moon took pity upon the people of the earth and sent down her daughters to help protect hope. After thousands of years, she saw again that even the Daughter's needed help and chose to bring forth great warriors who would be reborn and become known as her Sons.

In the last year, the Parkers, Evans, and Whitmans have all relocated into Roswell. They'd lived there before, thus Liz, Max, Isabel, Kyle, Tess, Teresa, Michael, Trevor, Maria and Alex had met previously. However, when they were all thirteen their families began moving which caused them to lose contact. Now, sixteen they are back and have forged a deep friendship.

Teresa and Liz Parker are twin sisters, unaware that each had been hiding a special ability from the other. Liz has the ability to travel in time while Teresa has the ability to freeze time or those in time. They also can use telepathy with only each other.

Isabel and Max are as they were in the show.

Michael and Trevor Guerin are brothers in all ways, though Michael isn't aware of this. Two years ago, Trevor was adopted by the Guerin's and other then that, Michael doesn't know that Trevor is from their homewolrd originally.

Maria and Tess DeLuca are sisters, but Tess was adopted when the girls were eleven by Amy. Even so, they are for the most part protective of each other and both hiding their powers. Tess is an alien, while Maria has the ability to expand her molecules until she is then invisible, she can also do this for others. A side effect is that when she gets really nervous she risks going invisible.

Alex Whitman is a lone child, but he has been plagued for years with Premonitions, these often came true and he had no idea how to stop them from happening. Or at least stopping the bad ones. When he has a premontion of seeing a girl with glowing yellow eyes, he thinks he's losing his mind.

Kyle Valenti has always excelled at sports. However, he has always had to hold himself back in one area. He had the ability to run thirty miles an hour and jump ten feet in the air.

Adam and Cameron Donnelly were adopted by a woman named Mena Donnelly who doesn't even look old enough to have children their age. However, they have learned under her guidance who they are and what they are. They have also had three years to learn control over their powers. Adam is a telekinetic who can also open a portal to another realm run by the Atrox while Cameron is able to see into another's mind and even alter their thoughts and send her thoughts to others.

Mena Donnelly is a woman that looks like she is no more then nineteen or twenty, but in reality she has lived over a hundred and twenty years. She is a Goddess of The Moon who was chosen to become the new mentor to the other Goddesses. Her mentor had told her, "Tu es dea, filea lunae" You are a Goddess of the Moon. Now it was her turn to do the same for others, except now she was looking for Sons and Daughters. Her premonitions guide her to Roswell.

Lance Collins- A Follower that had recieved the gift of immortality in the cold fire, Mena managed to draw him back into the fire and reverse the process giving him back his humanity. Once again an innocent, he retained one gift from the Atrox, the melding into shadows. He's come to Roswell searching for Mena, wanting to help her and the Daughters and Sons. He has another reason for this as well, he wants to be close to Mena who he has not been able to stop thinking about.

However, Mena realizes that if she let's herself fall for him she will have to give up her immortality or watch him grow old and die. She comes to the point where she needs to make a decision.... one that could effect all of the Sons and Daughters before they are ready.

Max and Liz both care about each other but neither has had the guts to admit it.

Maria loves Michael but he doesn't seem to know she exists while his brother Trevor is often flirting with her.

Tess is confused because she cares about Max and Kyle both and isn't certain what to do. Kyle however, loves Tess or at least thinks he does...

Alex has wanted to be with Isabel for a long time, having had a crush on her even before his family had moved away. Isabel however, though she cares about him a great deal, doesn't give him the time of day because she cares about their friendship too much to risk hurting Alex and losing it.

When Adam shows up in town, he instantly feels the need to set his sights on Tess and Liz both, feeling like he wants desperately to get to know them.

Cameron on the other hand can't help but go for Michael, Alex and Kyle. Max and Trevor are attractive to her, but one gives off too much bad boy and the other not enough. Not to mention, she feels that Alex will be better able to get his woman if she sees Cameron as being competition.

Teresa wants desperately for Trevor to notice her, so when he's flirting with Maria, she feels jealousy burning through her.

Serena is a Goddess of the Moon from a hundred years in the past. When suddenly she shows up with no memory and no way to use her powers. Jimena (Mena) is the only one that can truly help her. She was once the Goddess with the same Gift that Cameron has, except hers was stronger.

Stanton, the Prince of Darkness, is the only Follower ever to love. He loves Serena dearly and made a promise to her before she died, that he would do everything he could to watch out for Future Daughters and plans to help the Sons and Daughters of the now. He is unaware that the woman he loved has been swept through time.

Couples:

Max/Liz
Michael/Maria
Isabel/Alex
Tess/Adam
Kyle/Cameron
Teresa/Trevor
Serena/Stanton
Lance/Mena

Cast:

Max- Isabelle
Liz- Katnotkath
Michael- Magikhands
Maria- me
Isabel - Me
Alex- Magikhands
Tess- Magikhands (T)
Kyle- (Open)
Serena- Magikhands
Stanton- me
Trevor- Me
Teresa- Magikhands
Adam- me
Cameron- me
Mena- me
Lance- Katnotkath

So, the short of it is...... Alex, Maria, Liz, Kyle and Teresa are Daughters and Sons.

Isabel, Tess, Trevor, Michael and Max are aliens.... the aliens know about each other but the others have hidden their powers.

When this game starts, we'll be in (or characters will be getting ready for) a night club called Dark Music where a Follower will be making an attack and where Mena, Adam and Cameron will make their first appearance.

A couple of students at Roswell High have already disappeared and a few have walked around school as though they were zombie's.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:39 pm, edited 27 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Cameron~

I'd chosen to wear a sleek black leather skirt with slits up both my thighs and a matching chemise style top made of leather and satin. Both garments simply enhanced my figure and added to the appeal of who I am and I loved it. Not to mention, Initiates were drawn to me by my looks rather often which kept them away from innocents. Mena had tried to get me to mellow my dressing habits but she had finally stopped trying.

As far as anyone was concerned, Mena was an older sister to Adam and I, but in reality she was our adopted mother. Of course, legally she is supposed to be twenty-one, but she stopped aging when she was eighteen and she's lived a hundred and eighteen years. I'd learned from her that I was a Goddess of the Moon and Adam was a Son. We'd fought the Atrox for three years now.

Moving to Roswell had been a decision that she'd made for us, simply telling us that her sources said that the Atrox was going after the other Sons and Daughters in Roswell. I didn't know who her source was, but I'd learned to trust Mena to guide us.

Besides, I liked being able to check out a new club! I'd been to the same one for two years, I liked the idea of a new one. My hair wasn't styled a specific way since I was simply letting it remain loose and I had my moonstone amulet on that Mena had said the Goddess Selene had given me. It helped to protect me from the Atrox. They couldn't steal my hope as long as I was wearing it. At least, that's what I thought but Mena assured me that the moonstone was just a reminder and it was faith that kept me safe.

Walking into the club with Mena and Adam, I instantly began surveying the minds of those there. Followers were easy to find, but Initiates were still human. The only way to locate an Initiate was to end up with catching the right thought or catching them doing something that was Atrox style. Most of them had piercings nearly everywhere and others had the snake tattoo which represented the Atrox.

So far, as I glanced around I didn't see anyone that fit the bill, but there was still time. The thoughts I picked up ended up causing me to smile. Damn, I need to get her number. As I looked around I saw a very beefy guy staring at me and I simply used a bit of my gift to twist into his head and cause him to think he was going to get a drink from the bar.

The thoughts I'd picked up from him hadn't been pleasant to me. As I moved onto the dance floor, I heard Mena's projected thoughts, "Cam, be ready to break Anna's hold. Adam, keep your eyes peeled and if you have to use use force, be cautious." As soon as I heard it, I'd started sending it to Adam as well so that we both would be able to hear it at the same time.

"Yes, Mena." Adam and I both thought back at the same time. I moved off away from them both and began dancing my way around the floor. Several guy's began trying to dance a bit too closely and I simply brushed them off, deciding not to use my powers too much just yet.

Turning to look back I saw two guy's dancing with Mena and she was simply enjoying herself. Grinning, I moved further in toward the back of the club and suddenly felt a tingling where my amulet rested against my skin. Anna's near. I sent out to both Adam and Mena even as I moved through the crowd, looking even more cautiously. My hand covering my amulet I could feel it pulsing beneath. The purple light that filtered around my fingers wasn't quite as bright as it normally would have been.

I finally sight Anna and as I walk toward her, I let myself reach into the boy's mind. Reaching in, I can tell his name is Alex and the strong hold Anna had on him is beginning to fade as I work on releasing him. A scream echo's in my mind and I know without looking that Anna is not happy. Pulling out of the boys mind, I see that he seems dazed but he doesn't look empty which means I got to him in time.

"O Mater Luna, Regina nocis, adiuvo me nunc." I began the prayer in Latin which meant, Oh Mother Moon, Goddess of the Night, help me now. It was a prayer to Selene. It was only ever needed or spoken in times of trouble. Which made me worry that there was something more there. Mena and Adam's voice joined me and I stepped toward Anna, placing my hand on her arm. Reaching into her mind, I gave hers a slight jolt and then told her. "You'll never win." My voice was only loud enough for her to hear. The full moon was a boon for our side as I saw her control slip and the eerie golden fire lit her eyes. "Never."

I let go of her and looked at the boy, placing a hand on his arm. "Are you alright?" I asked him quietly.

"I'm going home. You kids have a curfew of three." I heard Mena's joking voice behind me and knew that Anna had fled. We wouldn't kill, but we did make certain Followers couldn't continue what they were doing.

Tomorrow was Saturday which meant I was going to have some time before I had to worry about starting school and I was going to have the chance to get to know some of the other people in town. Starting with Alex who had no clue who he really was. This was bound to be interesting. I'll see you at home, Mena. I told my mentor silently and saw her nod out of the corner of my eye.

I'll never forget how I first got the moon amulet or even the first time I met Mena. She'd called me to her through my dreams and it was because of her that my brother Adam and I first found each other again. I hadn't believed that the place in my dreams had existed or the woman until one day I finally decided it was time to see whether it was real. When I'd arrived at the building where Mena made her home, I had been shocked, but pressing the speaker button and then going inside her home and seeing her... well that had simply been amazing.

What had been better was that Adam was there. Foster services had taken us apart four years earlier and I hadn't known whether my brother was alive or dead. Of course, now with Mena's training, I knew that my gift would have allowed me to find out.

Mena knew others were here, she just didn't tell me who and I think she said there were some she hadn't been able to reach through their dreams. She said that they were probably plagued by nightmares from The Atrox.

~Stanton~

It had been ten years since I'd last entered a place to speak to Mena. There hadn't been much need for it until now. Something was happening and something told me that Serena was a part of it. As much as I knew it couldn't be possible I was feeling her life force and yet I couldn't quite figure out how to pin point it.

So I was trying to find out through the one person I was certain would be able to help. I just hoped that Mena, the mentor for the Daughters of the Moon, would have the chance to do this favor for me. I hated that it seemed as though I was going to lose Serena all over again and yet I don't see why I'm getting that feeling. Serena had been dead for over seventy years.

Thinking of Mena, I remembered how she had been the last to trust me even as she had been the first to reach her transition age. I couldn't blame her though. I'd had a chance to be human and live a normal life, but when I realized that life without power and Serena would both be impossible for me to accept, I had given myself back to the Cold Fire and become the Son of the Atrox.

Of course, the Atrox couldn't sense love or good feelings so It couldn't take them away from me. I was the only Follower to ever know love. Though sometimes I wished that when Serena had died I could have also died. Without her I felt empty. My hope was diminished.

Mena had told me over and over that I would have love again, but I didn't believe her. Serena was my eternal love and I will never fall for another.

"Look, it's Stanton." I heard the voice of Raul, a low level follower and turned, the flame creeping into my gaze. Even with the full moon overhead, I was determined to enjoy the night and I was the only one that could keep my eyes normal. His eyes were already glowing with a yellow light as were those of followers near him.

"Leave here and do not interfere with my plans." I told him and motioned to the others as well. "I will kill anyone that get's in my way and despite how much you've been given by the Atrox, I can take it away. Let the conclaves know that Stanton has arrived."

As soon as Raul heard my name he blanched nervously and then they were all moving away at a simple motion from their little leader.

Turning back, I made my way into the club, reverting my appearance to my normal one. Once inside, I slipped into the far back and simply allowed Mena to sense my presence. Her amulets would glow when she got close but she knew me well enough to know the difference in the brightness.

When she joined me I smiled as I greeted her with a curt bow and said, "So, how many charges this time?" I knew she wouldn't tell me. She knew I would already know.

"Nada, none of your business." Mena responded with a smile.

"Hello, Jimena. Hope I'm not interrupting anything." I said with a smirk even as she and I embraced in a friendly hug.

"Not at all. I was just about to return home." Mena responded before cutting to the heart of things. "What brings you here Stanton?"

Trouble Mena, lots of it. I've left you a gift at your place. You'll recognize it and only you can touch it until the chosen one is located. Time is being screwed with again and somehow I feel it has to do with Serena. I told her, changing the conversation to one that worked within a telepathic mind link so it was completely private.

Mena's face showed her concern and I sighed, Serena had been her best-friend and she was still feeling a bit lost going on without her. I knew that and I hated bringing up something that pained the both of us. I'll see what I can find out. That I promise. She responded and I could feel her sadness.

I'll continue to try and find out who has done what so that I can help. Take care of your charges Mena. We've got a battle on our hands. Without giving her the chance to respond, I took shadow form and drifted out of there.

~Isabel~

I glanced down at the suede skirt I was wearing and smiled. I was proud of my little outfit. I'd just bought it after school today and was waiting to break it out at the club tonight. Beside me in his mustang was my latest date, Drake Reynolds, college stud and a major in psychology and biology. He sure was a wonderful specimen but I wasn't emotionally attached to him.

My car had been dropped in the shop which was just as well since I couldn't have done everything I would have liked to do in order to fix it. Doing things my way would definitely get the attention I didn't want.

Being a hybrid (human/alien) was not exactly my idea of something I wanted the world to show attention to me for. In fact, there are only four others in the world that know what I am. And that's only because they are too. My brother Max and then our friends Michael, Trevor and Tess.

Tess and I had become friends while in cheerleading practice. ( My mom had decided I should join so to make her happy I had done just that when we were living in L.A. up until a year ago when we came back to Roswell.) Max still had a field day laughing at me when I tried to be all cheerful and giddy during our routines. I was glad that dad had been able to start his own law firm in Roswell because I'd missed it even with the alien themed stuff.

Being back less then a week I'd ended up running into Alex again (we'd been friends in elementary) and we'd seemed to fall right back into the swing of things. He'd been in Florida for a couple years because of his dad's computer stuff but had returned a couple weeks before my family did. It seemed kind of strange that at the same time I'd learned the Parkers had also returned.

I was glad though, because Alex had become my best-friend and I was even beginning to consider talking to Max about me letting Alex know the truth. Okay, so I have other reasons, like that I am interested in him as more then friends but don't want him to find out the wrong way and cause him to freak out. Still, I want him to know. I hate hiding things from him. He is the only human that knows the me beneath the attitude of being an Ice Queen that the rest of the world saw.

I was so lost in thought that I jumped when I felt a hand on my leg and heard Drake's voice, "Isabel, do you want me to just take you home? You seem as though there's something on your mind.."

"No, I'm fine. I am looking forward to breaking in my new outfit on the dancefloor." I told him with a smile as I ran my hand along the skirt suggestively. I was good at getting a guy to dangle on any hook I had.

Drake was fun because Stacey Sullivan, our cheerleading captain was jealous of my ability to hook a college guy when she couldn't. He was a definite catch.

We were already running late when we arrived and I climbed out of the car as soon as the engine was shut down. Making my way inside, I moved instantly to the VIP section where Tess and I had made ourselves the only ones allowed to hang out up there with others. Our friends were welcome but if you weren't in with us, you couldn't be there.

Once at our tables I turned to Drake, "Could you get me a cherry coke with no liquor added? I'd rather not risk Valenti showing up." He leaned over and kissed my cheek before walking off to do just that.

Glancing down from my place, I was able to see the entire dance floor and instantly found my gaze seeking out the form of Alex. When I found him, my eyes widened and I felt myself start holding my breath.

Who is that girl? Why is he looking at her like he's lost in her? Since when did he decide to do exactly as I'd asked him to a couple months ago? A couple of months before, Alex had been hitting on me, showing me a great deal of attention, which I really liked, but I had refused to give into my interest. I'd told him that friends was all we could ever be, even though my heart had been screaming otherwise.

Suddenly, several strange things happened but I wasn't able to focus on them long. The thing that got me most was that it seemed as though Alex suddenly snapped out of some daze and I was worried about him. Another strange girl had her hand on his arm and I feel the urge to hit her. My feet were finally wanting to move and I was rushing down the metal spiralled staircase toward him.

Who are those girls? What the hell did I just see? What was wrong with Alex? These thoughts rushed through my mind as I started through the crowd toward them.

ooc: Mena and Trevor will be up soon.... gotta type those up, these I already had pretyped elsewhere just waiting to be used.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Mena~

I had done this more then a million times, entering a club or some place, facing off against a Follower and wishing that the balance of good with tip so much that The Atrox would be destroyed so this battle could end. I was proud of Adam and Cameron, they had come a long way in the three years since they'd come to me. I'd adopted them immediately and begun their training. I know it would seem strange to most that I had teenage children when they saw me in the crux of my youth potion. Circe had gifted me with the potion just as she had Maggie, my mentor. When Maggie's ran out she died and a few months later I recieved several images which led me to taking her place.

I'd watched my friends grow old, never remembering everything about who they had been once they had chosen to remain in their lives. I'd watched other charges grown and change. Never had I imagined that I would live so long and be so lonely. No rule said I couldn't love, but how would I explain that I don't age? How could I risk the lives of my Sons and Daughters? I couldn't. So, instead I didn't get into relationships and tried my best not to let it get to me.

I will never forget those who have gone before and will not allow their sacrifices to be in vein. I was just glad that Selene had chosen to take even further pity on Earth and granted me my warrior Sons to teach.

"Cam, be ready to break Anna's hold. Adam, keep your eyes peeled and if you have to use use force, be cautious." I sent toward Cameron who would automatically send my thoughts on to Adam as well.

A reply of "Yes, Mena." from both children was sent back to me. Tonight, due to the youth potion I looked much like one of them, dressed in a tight black dress that barely touched my knees and a pair of black leather boots. I moved onto the dance floor, watching for my charge who'd been in my premonition and mingled in with some of the dancers. Soon, I was surrounded and laughed. It was so much fun. The full moon was our greatest time. It gave our gifts more strength and weakened the Followers. Thus, it concerned me that a Follower was being bold enough to attack on a night like this.

Within moments I heard Cam inform us that she'd located Anna and we moved through the crowd. As I neared I felt something else nearby and dealt with Anna before telling Cam and Adam simply that I was going home. Instead, I made my way to the back of the club and saw Stanton standing there. His blonde locks were still shoulder length and his eyes for the moment were a crystal blue. Though I knew that they would go phosporescent any moment.

"So, how many charges this time?" He asks me and I am glad I've learned to keep him out of my mind. I don't want him to know that I'm not completely certain. I know that somewhere there are two others besides the one that we just helped, but other then that I hadn't been able to reach others in their dreams.

"Nada, none of your business." I responded with a smile. Stanton was a friend, even though when I'd first known him I hadn't trusted him at all.

"Hello, Jimena. Hope I'm not interrupting anything." He said with a smirk even as we embraced in a friendly hug.

"Not at all. I was just about to return home." I responded before cutting to the heart of things. "What brings you here Stanton?"

Trouble Mena, lots of it. I've left you a gift at your place. You'll recognize it and only you can touch it until the chosen one is located. Time is being screwed with again and somehow I feel it has to do with Serena. Stanton told me, changing the conversation to one that worked within a telepathic mind link so it was completely private. I still was having a hard time getting used to him doing that, but luckily he could only pick up what I sent him.

Of course, at the moment I was more concerned about just what could be happening that had Stanton concerned. Normally he was a solid rock but I could see the tension in his form.

I'll see what I can find out. That I promise. I responded sadly.

I'll continue to try and find out who has done what so that I can help. Take care of your charges Mena. We've got a battle on our hands.

I didn't have the chance to respond, but I certainly didn't care. Now I just wanted to go home and drink some of my calming tea that Maggie had taught me to make. I needed to relax and try not to think about what might have happened to my best-friend. I'd left the keys to the car with Cam which meant I was walking home, but quite frankly I didn't care.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Trevor~

Three years of living on Earth and already I can feel as though there's a stain. I can't seem to shake the humanity that has begun to touch me and I've finally come to the idea that I really don't want to. I have my little brother, though he doesn't know it yet. I have friends and I enjoy making people jealous. It was Friday night and the time for the club to be jumping. I'd decided to go, knowing that Maria would be there and if my brother wasn't going to hop on the chance with a woman who I was sure liked him, then I certainly would try and get in the way.. or at least make it seem that way.

I didn't know whether Michael would be there or not, but after my shift at the UFO center ended I smiled at Max, "See you at the club later of you go, man." I said simply as I hung up my yellow vest and made my way out of the center. In my car I had my clothing for the club and could simply change that way. Of course, I had other ways I could do things too. Driving to the club I simply concentrated and ended up changing clothing without having to stop or move.

I pulled into the parking lot and made my way inside the club. Once there, I saw Isabel heading up to her favorite place and I looked around the dance floor until I saw Maria and Liz dancing and smiling. Dancing my way over to them, I moved up behind Maria and began dancing with her even as I said, "Having a good night, beautiful ladies?"
A List of All My Fics

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

~ Serena ~

Running. Sand under my feet. Blood. So close to winning. So close to dying. Five voices joining as one to defeat our enemies. But then…a hand around my wrist jerking me away from my family. I am thrown into a long tunnel filled with images from the past, present, and future.

I finally land hard on the ground and try to get up as quickly as possible. My clothes are torn and dirty and I don’t know why I’m here. I’m not even sure who I am. I try and brush my dark curly hair out of my eyes and doing this triggers something in the back of my head…a shadow of a memory: Strong, loving hands running fingers through my hair. A deep voice telling me that my hair reminded him of the night. How he could swim in the depths of my sapphire eyes forever. How he would love me forever.

I shake my head trying to come back to reality. Was that a real memory or just a figment of my imagination? Do I even have any memories? My instincts tell me to hide…watch and wait. But why hide? Am I in danger and wait for whom? I listen to these instincts and kneel down behind a bush so that I can get a clear view of the house I had been put in front of.

There’s a full moon tonight. Its light on my face brings comfort to me. I don’t know why but it makes me feel safe even though I feel so lost. So here I am, a girl that doesn’t know who she is, crouching behind a bush waiting for somebody who could be a friend or foe.
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

~Maria~

I’m so glad she's back, I think, as I look over at my gyrating best friend. Liz and her parents had recently moved back to Roswell, and I for one, couldn’t be happier. It’d been so long since we’d been out dancing together, that when she asked for us to go to Dark Music tonight, I literally jumped at the chance.

I feel the sound of the music coursing through my entire body as I dance to the hypnotic beat. I make a mental note to get the words Music is my Anti-drug tatooed on my back. We’re laughing and grooving and looking pretty damn hot. Liz’s hair is up in a funky twist and she’s wearing a really cute, strapless dress, which falls just above her knee. I’m wearing a black beaded necklace halter-top and my favorite pair of faded jeans, ultra low rise - boot cut. I asked Liz to straighten my hair for this very occasion, which incidentally has added an extra two inches to its already excessive length.

Tonight is all about fun, a girls night out. No worries, no cares. I have my girl back and that’s all that matters. Men? Who needs them? Michael? Michael who? I think as my favorite song comes on and I begin to dance with renewed vigor. I suddenly get the impression that there’s someone dancing behind me, I give Liz a quizzical look and she just laughs. "Having a good night, beautiful ladies?" I hear the voice behind me say. My heart stops momentarily, Michael? I think nervously, as I look down to find that my hands have gone from their usual pale tone to a thin, ghostly shade of white. I hide my hands behind my back as I turn around and find myself face to face with Michael’s older brother Trevor.

Damn, I could have sworn it was him, the two of them sound eerily alike, which is odd, by virtue of Trevor being Michael’s adopted brother. I wonder if my face betrays my disappointment, or anything else for that matter. If it does, Trevor doesn’t let on, he just smiles at me and I can’t help but return the gesture. “Hey, hey – Trev!” I say as he joins Liz and I on the dance floor. Trevor may not be Michael, but he’s great guy and dope dancer to boot. As we continue to pound the dance floor, I notice my hands have returned to their original state.

A few minutes go by when Trevor leans over to me and says “Do you think I could talk to you…alone?” I look over at Liz who seems to be distracted by something on the other end of the club. I look over too see what she’s watching and see Max sitting in his sister Isabel’s VIP section. I laugh, knowing Liz would like nothing better than to go over there and talk to Max, but knowing that she lacks the nerve. Liz turns and says she has to use the bathroom, I nod my head and turn to Trevor and say “Come on big fella, I’m going to let you buy me a drink” we both smile as we make our way to the bar.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

The club is loud and the music is great but I'm having a hard time paying attention to that or to Isabel who's sitting right next to me. I keep finding myself spotting Liz on the dance floor. Her hair looks great and that dress is fabulous. Still, I'm trying very hard not to stare at her. I look at the bar, make a comment to Isabel and somehow, I'm looking at Liz again. Not good.

When we moved back to Roswell, I was kinda hoping we'd see her again. I was so disappointed to find out that the Parkers had moved away, too. The day they moved back, too, I was so excited. She's in most of my same classes at school so we've become friends again. Sorta, anyway. It's mostly just working together on school stuff and casual friendly comments. She really is amazingly pretty.

At least she's not dating anyone-else yet, at least, not that I know about. Not that she shouldn't, or couldn't. There's a dozen guys in school who would be happy to ask her out. I'd ask her myself, but it's not safe. I'm not human. I know that. I can't risk getting involved.

She'd probably say no, anyway.

"Great song," I say to Isabel and then instantly bite my lip. I think I said the same thing to her six times in the last ten minutes. At least once before on this same song... I sigh and roll my eyes at myself, hoping that my ears aren't turning red again...
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Adam

As we entered the club I instantly began scouting the area for followers. While Mena and Cameron went off in opposite directions I went to the one of the many bars that overlooked the dance floor. I soon heard Mena's voice in my head "Cam, be ready to break Anna's hold. Adam, keep your eyes peeled and if you have to use use force, be cautious."

I glanced at my sister who was making her way towards a guy at the opposite end of the club. I always liked to keep an eye on her, I don't think I could live through losing her again. Something on the dance floor catches my attention. A beautiful brunette, with the biggest brown eyes I've ever seen. I can't help but stare at her, it's like I'm drawn to her for some reason.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Ermm...what should I post for Kyle? Sorry I always have problems with first posts.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Serena

I hear someone coming so I slow down my breathing so as not to be heard. It's a girl with a familar face. A friend her name is on the tip of my tongue. "Jimena" I whisper and she stops putting the keys in the door and turns around slowly. "Mena. I think I need your help." I say coming out of the bushes slowly so I don't alarm her.