Search found 252 matches
- Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:37 am
- Forum: Life Outside Roswell? (Off-topic)
- Topic: 5 Little Known Facts About You
- Replies: 139
- Views: 59210
1. I am terrified of clowns. Have been since I was 6 years old and I saw Poltergist. 2. I have sucked my thumb since birth some 28 years ago. I still do sometimes when I am super duper stressed . 3. I can touch my eyeball and not blink. lol 4. I laugh when I am nervous. 5. I know almost every line o...
- Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:30 pm
- Forum: Work by Author/Updates
- Topic: Fics by LovinGuerin2Much :) Updated - 10/21
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12582
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/Qbanmami379/nom9-vi.gif Nominated for Favorite Lead Portryal of Maria Deluca Round 11. Thank you very much for my nom for "The Bodyguard." That was the 2nd fic I ever wrote and holds a special place in my heart. Gives me tons of joy to see that someone actuall...
****SPOILER****** I loved it too, the first few chapters I was just so filled with suspense and worrying about what was going to happen. It did really pick up though and I also coudlnt put it down. I am reading it again now because I feel that I may have missed some stuff because I read it so fast....
Hey there! I just finished reading it too. Wow is all I can say. So many things happened that I was not expecting in the least! And I don't about you but there were a couple of moments where my stomach was clenched up with dread or fear. I can't say enough about the book. Don't want to go into detai...