Fics by LovinGuerin2Much :) Updated - 10/21

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Fics by LovinGuerin2Much :) Updated - 10/21

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Hello, since I have a few completed fics and 1 in progress... waa laa here is my authors page... hope you find something you would like to read. :D :wink:

Sincerely,
Frances

Nominated for Best Candy Round 11. THANK YOU! :D

Winner Round 11 - Best Candy *** Thank you so much !!

Beautiful banner courtesy of the talented Crashdown_51

Title: The Bodyguard

Rating: Mature

Couplings: M/M, A/I- AU

Summary: How should you feel, when you’re on top of the world and all your dreams have come true? Uncontrollable fear...at least for singer, Maria Deluca, that is.

Driven to use private protection, she finds out she hired more than what she bargained for. A dangerous man who brought upon her an even greater danger....love.

Beautiful banner courtsey of the talented Onarek

Title: Twist Of Fate

Couplings: M/L, I/A, M/M, A/U- ALIENS

Summary:Max Evans is a orphan that was not adopted by the Evans. Liz Parker is the daughter of a VERY rich and powerful business man (Jeff Parker)This fic is going to be about finding what you never knew you wanted, and how a simple event can change your life.

Thanks to Behrsgirl77 for the lovely banner.

Title:In Her Eyes

Disclaimer: Dont own anything...just borrowing the characters that I love. Also I do not not own the rights to or lyrics of the Martina Mcbride song "In my Daughters Eyes" also just borrowing.

Coupling: M/M

Rating:Teen I guess?

Summary: This is a one parter from Michaels POV, something that just came to me...warning its sad so if I were to give a really summary, It would kinda ruin the whole effect I was going for...

Thanks for the beautiful banner go to Behrsgirl77.
:D

Title:Borrowed TIme

Author: LovinGuerin2Much aka Frances

Rating: Teen

Disclaimer: This is not a happy fic, it's something that I just felt like writing, Its also just a one parter. Deals with death. Just wanted to give you a warning. Hope you read it anyways.

Summary: Everything seems to be going wonderfully for the new Mrs. Evans, what happens when a simple telephone calls rocks her life and those of the people she loves.

Status: Dead & Buried (For now) Sadly I lost my mojo for this one... I am not giving up on it but I cant write for it now, all that comes out is..not good to say the least. I am sorry for those of you who were reading it. :( I hope to finish this one day if only for myself.

Beautiful banner courtsey of the talented mrsjbehr

Title: Unexpected Circumstances

Couplings: Max/Liz ( No Aliens/AU )

Summary:Max Evans a 25 year old very successful business man who is running his fathers multi-million dollar business after he retired.

Liz Evans a 23 year old workaholic with no time for fun, she has a goal and she will be damned if she doesn’t reach it.

What happens when Max is faced with an ultimatum that he cant seem to find a way out of... A ultimadum that will change his life and in the process give him something he never expected.

Thanks for the amazing banner to Crashdown_51

Title:Getting Away From Here

Couplings: Maria/Michael, CC/AU no aliens.

Rating: Mature will warn when and if it becomes Adult.

Summary: Maria Deluca is tired... she works constantly, she got dumped by her high school sweetheart and 2 years later she is still single.

Until one day everything changes... Maria is forced to stand up for herself and suddenly finds herself with very unexpected free time... she decides that she needs to get away from here...even if its just for a little while.

What happens when she meets a special someone that makes her feel alive for the first time in a long time.. :D :D :D :D
Last edited by LovinGuerin2Much on Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 40 times in total.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

I love all the pretty banners the talented artists of Roswell have made for me so I'll put the ones I'm not using in here.. so that everyone can see em.

Last edited by LovinGuerin2Much on Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:56 pm, edited 21 times in total.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Work In Progress:

Title: Wait - Get set - Go

AU: No aliens

Couples: M/L,CC

Disclaimer: Its not mine, none of it. The only thing I can say is that this is inspired by the hit HBO show Entourage, with a Roswellian mix. Neither of which are mine, please don’t sue. No infringement intended.

Summary: Max Evans is living the dream life. Friends that he loves, a career in acting, he has it all right... or so he thought. So what happens when the only girl he wants is the one that he cant get?

Can Hollywood’s playboy be tamed?
Last edited by LovinGuerin2Much on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Delete Please
Last edited by LovinGuerin2Much on Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Delete Please
Last edited by LovinGuerin2Much on Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Hey you,

how goes the writing itch?
Get Lost in my stories.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Checking In... on 8/25

Nominated for Favorite Lead Portryal of Maria Deluca Round 11.

Thank you very much for my nom for "The Bodyguard." That was the 2nd fic I ever wrote and holds a special place in my heart. Gives me tons of joy to see that someone actually remebers that story! lol

Also I just posted a new story on AU/w No aliens....

Here is a link....http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewforu ... 50f5cad263

Thank you as always for your support.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Just wanted to say thanks for nominating "The Bodyguard" and voting for me. It means so much to know that people like your writing. Thank you again. :D