Made For You (UC/CC,MATURE/ADULT) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Chapter 11

Post by magikhands »

I feel like this is my poor neglected step-child...But those Slash Ho's, they are so demanding and I can't help but submit to their will.... :)

Part 11

The following week, the eight spent most waking hours together. The humans spent their time teaching the hybrids about Antar and training them on the abilities they had yet to access. The hybrids learned everything thrown at them quickly and smoothly made the transitions in their lives.

Max also worked with the humans, pulling them into his telepathic link, allowing the eight to communicate with each other no matter the distance. Maria needed no help with the connection that by now did not surprise the others. They’d all witnessed the exchanges between Max and Maria.

At the end of the week they were having lunch outside after an easy training session. The hybrids had to admit that they loved the weather on Antar. The sun had shined the entire time they’d been there and the temperature was perfect. Not too hot but not too cold. Comfortable.

“So, exactly how powerful are you four?” Max finally posed the question. “I know you have this strange, unique ability to control us, which by the way, thanks for not using. But I feel this great aura from you as a group. How is that?”

“We are pretty powerful.” Alex said. “Especially together. By the age of 16, we were at full strength. We tested ourselves at 18 and we were off the meter. We don’t know how or why.

“Does Khivar know?” Michael asked.

Alex shook his head. “No. He sees us as inferior to Antarians and just tools for his agenda. That we’ve developed powers was not in his plan but to find out that we’re stronger would be a death sentence. He has only seen the results we want him to see.”

“How do you compare to us?” Max asked. He knew that their powers were developed now but were the four humans stronger than the hybrids.

“Honestly.” Alex lowered his voice. “We are all equal in strength with the exception of you and Liz.”

“What do you mean by that?” Max asked. Were he and Liz weaker? How different were they?

“You two have a power that is stronger than any of ours. It can be measured a little bit different, on a different frequency if one know what to look for. It takes a lot of control to harness it.”

Max felt that what Alex said was true. When his chip was deactivated the energy that flowed through his body could sometimes be overwhelming and made him lightheaded until he could control it again. And lately he has felt his energy slip past the chip into his system after it is activated.

“If Liz and I are so much alike, why aren’t we paired together?”

“That was the original plan but I changed it.”

“You don’t feel drawn to me?” Max asked eyeing Michael, fighting the urge to smile.

Liz, who was lying on her back, her head in Michael’s lap as he casually ran his fingers through her hair slowly opened her eyes and looked at Max. “Who says I’m not drawn to you? With a bod like yours, who could not resist you?”

“Eeeeewww.” Tess and Isabel said together.

“What?” Michael asked, his face scowling.

“You noticed, huh?” Max continued, ignoring Michael as he smiled at Liz, arrogance in his voice. He loved messing with Michael. Tess and Isabel groaned.

“Of course. How could I not with those muscles rippling as you move and the smoothness of your skin? It just cries out to be touched.”

Liz heard Michael growl and could feel his protectiveness and jealousy rear it head. She also saw Maria tremble, knowing that she was holding back her laughter at Michael’s response.

“Sorry Max.” Liz continued. “But it is Michael that really draws my undivided attention.” Then she reached up and touched his cheek with her hand and all tenseness fell from him. Liz pulled his head down for a light kiss on the lips.

Michael sighed and looked at Max and Maria and saw that they were laughing hard. “You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” he asked gruffly. They could only nod and continued laughing. Michael looked down at Liz who was still smiling at him and felt her essence surround him. He could not help but smile back.

“How did Khivar know how to pair us off?” Isabel asked when the laughter had died down.

Alex shrugged. “We have no idea. I guess he paired us according to our abilities.”

“I see that it was the case with Isabel and I but what happened with Michael and Max?” Tess knew that with that theory Liz and Max should be together as well as Maria with Michael.

“I don’t know but I’m glad that it has worked the way it has.” Maria said smiling at them. “I have a feeling that Michael and I would be fighting all the time if we were together.”

“You do that now.” Kyle commented and got a glare from Maria and Michael.

Liz chuckled. “Sounds about right. How about Max and I. We’d be fighting all the time also. I think we’re both stubborn and like to be in control.” The others had to agree.

“Hey. Are you calling me a control freak?” Max asked trying to hide his grin and act hurt. He’d grown up with the others telling him that so it did not offend him. He knew it was true.

Liz ignored answering the question. “I’m just saying that I think we work better this way, as friends.”

“I’ll agree with you there.” Max chuckled, pulling Maria closer to his side.

“I guess it’s just a male alien hybrid thing.” Kyle stated as he watched their exchange.

“I think it’s good. They really balance each other.” Tess commented watching the four.

TBC...
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 12

Post by magikhands »

My poor neglected fic :cry: ...I feel so bad for not updating this more. I guess I'll get to all the NC-17 parts in a longer time frame than I originally intended...But that is alright, I'll keep trudging along when I'm not consumed by UL :)

Chapter 12

Once more Liz was called to Khivar. She stood before him appearing calm and in control but inside she was dreading this meeting because she knew what was coming next.

“How are the hybrids doing?” Khivar asked casually.

“They have progressed a little ahead of schedule Sire.” Liz informed him, knowing that he’d have looked over their reports. “Once they learned to control and focus their energy, they have become fast learners. We’ve taught them all we could.”

“Excellent. How about the relationships?”

“Each has accepted one of us and the pull gets stronger as time goes. We are still working on getting closer.”

“Good. Phase III begins in two days.”

This surprised Liz but she kept it hidden from Khivar. That was four days ahead of the original schedule.

“The rooms are ready?” She asked trying to keep the worry out of her voice.

Khivar eyed her, hearing a slight falter in her voice. “Yes. The hybrids know about the next phase, correct?”

“Yes your Majesty.” Liz said, her voice even again. She could feel Khivar gently pushing into her mind, looking for signs of weakness or betrayal but Liz has had years of practice keeping him out or showing him only what he wanted to know. “They know what the next phase consists of but…not the means.”

“Do you think they will give you a hard time? Protest it?” he asked still gently looking into her mind.

“I think they will at first but then calm down especially if we set up a regular schedule for them to see each other.” She suggested.

Khivar nodded, pleased that he found nothing from Liz. “Seeing how close they are, that would be acceptable. But not until after the first 18 days. They are linked mentally with Zan, correct?”

“Yes but the connection is weak when they are all apart for long periods of time.” Liz lied. “It could be a side effect from the Gandarium that allowed them to be hybrids.”

“Hmmm…possible.”

“Your Majesty. How long will this phase last?”

“I hope not long. I want the heirs soon”

“I know you do sire however you must remember to be patient. We can’t force them, especially the girls. That’s rape. And their pheromones won’t kick in to produce eggs.”

“Of course Liz. I will try and give them some adjustment time. I’ve received a recent population count and we are down 1% but I will leave this in your capable hands.”

“Thank you your Majesty.” Liz said as she left the room.

Khivar turned and looked out the window to the city’s skyline. His thoughts went to the humans that the oracle chose to be the mates to the hybrids. The Oracle was never wrong. This was how he was positive that this reproduction project would work.

He thought about Liz once more and wished that it were she who would carry the heir to his throne. Early on she had fascinated him. When she was but a toddler, he saw that she was different. Not quite sure how but he could sense it. She was strong and determined. He took great interest in the two human girls for it would be they who would carry the heir to his throne and the heir to his army. Vilondra and Ava were more of back up plans to him but the Oracle showed that they were all of great importance to the survival of Antarians.

He personally taught the two girls through the years but most of his attention went to Liz knowing, sensing she was a leader. She and Rath would provide a great commander for his Army. Then his mind drifted to the one to who would carry his heir. Zan’s son, who would have the seal. It had been a while since he’d spent time with Maria but he remembered her to be spunky, energetic and a free spirit but also stubborn and determined. He knew that she was not one to piss off. He’d seen her anger and the damage it could do. But she was very loyal to her family and held compassion for life. Mixed with Zan’s power, control, and leadership they would make him a fine heir to raise. He would have to call on Maria tomorrow to have lunch with her before they began the next phase.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When Liz got back to the hybrid’s quad, they were waiting for her outside in the garden. She took a moment and watched her family before approaching. The seven before her were what made her wake each day. She’d grown up hating her life, her destiny, the Royal Four who had caused all of this. Now all that hate was turned to one person. No longer did she resent the hybrids. Like them, they had no choice in their destiny. They had been made to mate with just one human each and somehow Khivar found out who they were thus bringing Liz to this life. She often wondered lately how their lives would have been different if they’d all grown up in Roswell. Would she have felt that Michael was hers when they first met or would it have developed later in life?

Sensing Liz near, Michael turned from his argument with Maria and looked to the door. He was in awe of her beauty every time he saw her. Around her, he felt relaxed, in control of his energies. He’d felt as she seeped more and more of her soul into him. He saw the drawn look of her beautiful face but as soon as her eyes locked with his, she relaxed and smiled but he saw that it did not reach her dark eyes.

Everyone looked up as Liz sat on Michael’s lap, needing to feel his body close to her. He automatically wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him.

“How’d it go?” Maria asked.

Liz shrugged her shoulders. She really dreaded this part. “The rooms will be ready in two days.”

“Two days? That’s four days ahead of schedule.” Alex noted. Liz simply nodded.

“Rooms? Liz what’s going on? What happens in two day?” Max tried to stay calm but he felt waves of uneasiness coming from Liz when she walked up and now the other three.

“The next phase begins in two days. You will be separated for a time.” Liz said in a matter of fact tone.

“No.” Isabel said, her voice trembled. “I won’t be separated from Michael and Max again. He can’t.”

“The next phase? That’s the breeding phase, right?” Tess asked.

“Yes.” Said Alex. “As soon as your tests showed the results Khivar wanted her ordered for four separate rooms to be built. When the time came you would each stay in a room with one of us so that we would have only each other and … the privacy to do what he wants us to do.”

“How long does that last?” Michael asked.

Alex shrugged. “Until children are conceived I presume.”

Isabel got up dn started pacing and mumbling. “I can’t do this…he can’t force us to…god, I’m too young to have a baby…”

Max got up dn gathered Isabel into his arms. “It’s ok Isabel.” He tried to sooth her, running his hand down her back. “We’ll figure something out before that happens.”

Alex watched Max with his sister and wished that he could comfort her but he knew it was wise to let Max do it. He did the best he could and sent comfort to Isabel through the connection that Max had opened to them.

Liz stood and went to Max and Isabel. “Isabel. At first it will be only for 18 days then we can all see each other then go from there. You will not be forced into anything. Alex could never do that to you.” Liz placed a hand on her shoulder and Isabel looked down at Liz. “Max and I are trying to figure a way out of all of this. Plus remember, you won’t be totally shut away from everyone. Thanks to your brother, we can all communicate with each other when ever we want.” Liz smiled, trying to ease Isabel’s worries.

Isabel smiled back at Liz. She really liked the small, brave girl and knew that they were trying. They were all stuck in this together.

“Ok guys.” Maria said. “We’ve got two days. Let’s get a plan formed.”

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 13

Post by magikhands »

This part is a little long but it is bringing us closer to what all you slash ho's have been waiting for... :P Also, I know you're not likers of Tess but really, she's good here and it evens it all out (as long as she's not with Max she's not too bad)

Chapter 13

Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess sat on the couches in the silent room. Max and Michael had paced so much that Tess had insisted that they sit. The group had a plan forming but it did not prevent this next step from happening. Isabel sat wringing her hands nervously as the time was upon them to separate for the next 18 days.

“Max. I don’t think I can do this.” Isabel said.

Max took her hand and looked into her eyes. He sent his love and assurance to her. On Earth, Isabel had always been in control of her emotions on the outside, icy even but since coming to Antar, her façade had fallen. “You’ll be fine Isabel. You can do this. You won’t be totally alone.”

“I know but I’m scared. I have these feelings that I don’t know if I can not act upon. They get stronger everyday. Having you all around has helped me with them.”

“We are all scared and we are all feeling those same emotions also. Isabel, do you trust me?”

Isabel nodded and squeezed his hands. “With my life Max.”

“Good. Because I trust Alex so you can too. He won’t hurt you or force you into anything. In fact, I think it will absolutely kill him at the thought of something happening to you.” Max did not feel the need to tell her that he and Alex had a long talk about Isabel or the threat he issued to Alex about her well being. He was doing his big brother duty.

Isabel opened her mouth to say something when the door opened and the four humans walked in.

“Are you ready Isabel?” Alex asked. He’d felt her anxiety all morning and was eager to assure her. Isabel nodded and hugged Max, Tess and Michael before leaving with Alex.

Tess came up to Max. He looked down into her crystal blue eyes. He was proud of her. She’d been so calm and mostly controlled through this entire ordeal, lending support when anyone needed it, especially to Isabel.

“You OK?”

“Yes. Kyle will take care of me.” Her statement was matter of fact.

Max nodded, not telling her he’d spoken to Kyle as well the day before. Again, the big brother mode kicking in. Tess hugged Michael and Max then left with Kyle.

Max looked to Michael. No words were needed but they embraced quickly.

“Be nice.” Was Max’s only warning.

Michael smirked. “Always.” Then he left with Liz.

“Let’s go you Highness. Let’s check out our deluxe suite with a view.” Maria said, humor filling her voice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Michael was lying on the bed waiting for Liz. They were now situated in their new room but it was too quiet. He wished he had his Metallica CD collection to listen to. He looked around the room and wondered if the others’ were the same. It was a small room much like a studio apartment. There was a kitchen area, a table with two chairs, a couch and bed. Off to one side was a door to a closet that held Michael’s scrubs that he wore and Liz’s clothing. Another door nearby went to a bathroom that Liz was currently using. One last door was found that led to a small walled yard.

“Yes, all four rooms are identical.” Liz said coming out of the bathroom in a pair of PJ pants and a t-shirt. She had a towel in hand drying her wet hair. She sat on the bed and looked at Michael. Now that they were here alone, she was nervous, not really knowing how to act with him.

Michael took the towel from her hands and began to dry her hair. “It would be faster with my powers.”

Liz let a small smile grace her lips then Michael felt his energy flow freely through his body. He put the towel down and ran his hands through her hair slowly, using his powers to dry it. Within minutes it was dry, smooth, and shiny. With his job done, he resumed his position on the bed lying on his back.

“It’s late Liz, come here.” He patted to the area next to him.

“I thought we all agreed not to do what Khivar wanted.”

“We all agreed not to allow him to use us to repopulate Antar. But that does not mean we can’t sleep in the same bed. I promise, I just want to hold you.”

Liz looked at Michael. She could sense his nervousness and a little fear in him also. He wanted to comfort her and needed some in return. “OK but we sleep, right?”

Michael nodded. His arms ached to hold her small frame to his and let her scent fill him. Liz moved to lie beside Michael but he gathered her into his arms, as they lay on their sides, her back snug against his bare chest. As they drifted off to sleep, they both knew that they were home and safe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Isabel was lying on the grass outside in her and Alex’s little yard looking up at the star littered sky. She looked at the bright ones, the dim ones, and the twinkling ones. She heard Alex come and lay by her, not touching her.

“Do you know if one of those is Earth?” she asked softly. She never dreamed she’d be so homesick.

“Over there.” Alex pointed off to the left to a dim star.

“It’s so far away.” She commented. They laid there in silence until Isabel spoke again. “Do you ever think of Earth? Ever imagine what it would be like?”

“Probably as much as you did about Antar before coming here. I used to imagine having a big family. One where I had a lot of brothers and sisters and that they missed me and loved me. I saw myself walking into the house and being surrounded by love and family, all happy that I was finally home. But I guess that’s all is was, just a dream.”

Isabel turned so that she could see Alex. “Alex. You have a father at home who loves you very much and still hopes to find you one day. As for family, you’ve had one all of your life. Liz, Maria and Kyle are your family. Now it has grown with Max, Michael, Tess and me. You do have a big family who love you and are very happy you are with them. You’ll see when we get back to Earth, everyone will fall in love with you like I have and you will then complain that you have too many people watching over you.”

Isabel had not meant to admit her love for Alex but she couldn’t help it. Since meeting him, she felt complete and had fallen in love with him the more time she spent with him.

“Isabel.” Alex looked at her.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…”

“No. Don’t take it back. I’ve fallen in love with you also. I think I fell the first time I saw you.”

Alex reached out and took her hand. They both laid on their back again and gazed up at the stars, hands clasped, bodies touching, both opening their connection to each other fully.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tess sat on the couch, knees drawn up to the chest, arms wrapped around them. Her back was pressed against the side. Kyle came out of the bathroom in pants and a t-shirt. He normally went to bed without a shirt but he didn’t want to make Tess uncomfortable. He sat next to her.

“Tess are you alright? You’ve been very quiet and withdrawn since we got here. Did I do something wrong?”

Tess looked at Kyle and tried her best to give him a reassuring smile. “No Kyle. I’ve just been thinking.”

“Care to share. We can talk. For some reason, Liz and Maria think that I’m a great listener.” Kyle smiled trying to lighten the mood.

Tess took a deep breath and decided what she wanted to say to him. “I’m just trying to figure out how I fit into everything. What I can remember, I’m not of Royal descent like Max and Isabel and I’m not some great Commander like Michael. From what I’ve put together, I was not even born here on Antar. Am I really an Antarian? Ava was married to Zan making her Queen and Royalty by marriage.

“All my life, this life I mean, I have felt that sometimes I don’t really belong. I mean look at Max, Michael and Isabel. They are all tall and it’s obvious that they share some physical traits that are common in the Antarians I’ve seen here. Look at me. I’ve always been smaller, shorter than the others and I don’t see that similarities to being Antarian.”

Kyle looked at Tess and sighed. “Tess I am going to let you in on your other life that you don’t remember. I didn’t say anything before because I didn’t know what you have remembered about your past life.

“You are very important to Max and the others. You’re part of the Royal Four. You were a loyal Queen and loved your husband very much along with Antar. It was your home though you were only here a short time. You do not remember it but Ava was from Royal descent just as Michael is. Don’t think that you two were just chosen out of the blue. You two are actually distant cousins.”

Kyle paused a moment to let that information sink in before continuing.

“Your mother was Antarian and had blood ties to Royalty on Sera. She married a Planetary Diplomat from the planet Zithron but you were born on the planet Teritona. Your lineage allowed you to marry Zan, who from the stories took one look at you and fell head over heels in love with you like I did.”

Tess sat shocked with all this new information. Why didn’t she remember this? Did he just say that he loved her? “How do you know all of this Kyle?”

“Research. I wanted to know all about the woman who was to carry my children.”

Tess sat there and stared at Kyle. So many thoughts flew through her mind. He knew so much about her. It seemed so strange that he knew more about her than she did herself yet she was the one who had the key to his family.

“Wait. Did you say children? As in plural?” She asked her eyes wide.

“Well yes. When the time is right and it’s not for some breeding experiment, I want to be the father of your children.”

“And earlier you said…”

“I love you Tess. I love you for who you are now, today. You’re strong, intelligent and level headed. I’ll admit that Ava intrigued me but after meeting you and getting to know who you are these past weeks you’re more than I ever imagined you could be. I have fallen in love with you and would have despite this damn genetic pull.”

Tears ran down Tess’s cheeks at the words Kyle spoke. Never had she imagined that someone could love her for who she really was, an alien. But here sat a man declaring his love for her.

“Oh, Kyle. I love you too.” She said flinging her arms around his neck.

“Come on. Let’s get some sleep.” Kyle said pulling away from Tess only enough to help her up off the couch then to the bed where they laid together in each other’s arms.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There was a pressure in his head. It increased in strength with every breath he took causing a sharp pain. As the pressure strengthened, the pain intensified. At first he was surrounded by light but then a knocking sound started, like someone at a door wanting admittance. As the sound and pressure got stronger, the light began to dim and shrink, closing in on him. Soon the pressure was too much, the noise too loud, the only light now was two feet around him. His hands went to his head where the pain seared. He couldn’t take it anymore.

“NO!!!” he shouted.

Max sat up fast, pain shooting in his head and screaming. His stomach churned and knotted. In the process of getting off the couch, Maria was dumped on the floor. She was stunned for a moment from the ungentle wakening.

“Max? Max, what’s wrong?” she asked following him to the bathroom. Before she could reach the door she heard him vomiting. Automatically she grabbed a washcloth, wet it and went to Max who still leaned over the toilet, relieving his stomach of its contents. She placed the cold, wet cloth on the back of his neck and sat next to him, rubbing his back.

When he was finally done and lifted his head, Maria took the cloth from his neck and placed it in one of his hands so that he could wash his face.

“What happened?” Maria knew that Antarians rarely got sick and Max had mentioned that he’d never been sick before.

Max sat up some more, wincing at the pain that still pounded in his head. “I’m not sure. I was asleep then there was this pressure in my head causing pain then a knocking started. When the pain was too much, I woke up and my stomach was upset.”

“Shit.” Maria muttered.

“What?”

“Khivar. He was trying to get into you head. Probably to search you mind for any information that he may think is handy.” Maria touched Max’ neck deactivating the chip allowing his own healing energy to flow freely through his body.

“It’s said that the Royal Four’s minds could not be intruded upon or tampered with. Khivar must have been testing the waters, seeing if you had it like Zan. Damn. We need to tell Liz what happened.”

Just then Liz leapt through their connection to Maria. ‘Maria. What’s happening? Everything OK?’ Liz had felt Maria’s distress and panic, waking her.

“Speaking of…”Maria mumbled.

‘Max. You OK?’ Michael intruded Max’s head making him wince again with its loudness. Max opened he and Maria to the two.

'Maria says that Khivar tried to get in my head. I’ve got a hell of a headache but I’ll live.’

‘That bastard. He knows what it does to you. He’s probably in the same shape though. Max get some rest, he won’t try it again. Maria, watch him tonight. Don’t let anyone near him.’ Liz had to wonder why Khivar waited this long to try it. Was it because Max was at full strength now, the chip in place along with the fact that the others were not with him now? Or did he have another agenda that they knew nothing about?

‘What would they want with him now?’ Michael asked. He woke feeling Max’s pain and his protector mode kicked in but he had to fight his instincts.

‘I don’t know but let’s just play it safe in case Khivar has other ideas we don’t know about.’

‘What’s going on?’ Kyle butted in sounding sleepy then suddenly the eight were connected.

Michael and Liz informed the others what had happened to Max knowing he was weak and tired. Maria helped him to the bed and laid him down after the discussion ended.

“Stay here with me.” Max said when Maria went to get off the bed.

“Of course.” Maria lay next to him as she cradled him in her arms, protecting him while he was weak.

“I’m sorry.”

“For what?” Maria asked confused.

“For knocking you off the couch.”

Maria chuckled. Max was such a caring, sensitive guy. Earlier they while they were on the couch he had shyly questioned her about her lunch with Khivar the day before. She had nothing to hide and told him everything that they’d talked about. She knew that Khivar was trying to pry information about Max and the others from her but she blocked him like Liz does and only let him hear and see what he wanted. She’d had years of practice like Liz and never really trusted Khivar. Surprisingly Max was alright with it all.

“It’s alright Max. It’s not the first or the last time I’ll be knocked on my ass.”

“Are you hurt? Do you need me to do anything for you?”

“I’m fine Max. No hurts. I just want you to rest. I’ll leave your chip off to make sure you heal.” She was amazed at how he was so worried for her when he was the one in pain. They laid there in silence.

“Maria?”

“Yes Max?”

“I can override that stupid little chip anytime I want.”

“I know. You all can.” She chuckled at the man she held in her arms.

‘I love you Maria.’ He said in her mind.

“I love you too.” Maria whispered to him as he fell into a deep sleep.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 14

Post by magikhands »

Welcome Dream_walker :) I'm glad you could join us!!!

Chapter 14

Liz climbed the ladder then stepped onto the roof. Across the way she saw a figure leaning on the wall, looking out over the city. She went to the figure and took the same stance.

“Sorry, I just needed someone to talk to.”

Liz smiled at Maria. “It’s alright. I couldn’t sleep either. How’s Max? And I thought I told you to watch him.” She added trying to scold Maria but her tone held no anger. She knew her best friend needed something.

“I sealed the door. No one is getting through it and my connection is open to Max so I will know if he needs me. He’s weak but sleeping restfully now.” Liz nodded, knowing that Maria had covered all the bases. “He really scared me Liz. When Khivar tried to enter his mind, his whole body reacted. You should have seen him. I felt it but it was weak and disorieninting.” Maria’s eyes filled with tears.

Liz turned and embraced her friend as Maria began sobbing. “Maria, shhh…It’s alright. Max is fine now. After some rest, he’ll be as good as new and just as controlling.” She tried to lighten the mood and comfort Maria.

Maria got her emotions under control and stood back from Liz, wiping at her eyes. “I know but I can’t get the image of how he looked out of my head. Liz, the pain Khivar caused him was so intense, he could have killed him.”

Liz shook her head. “Khivar is probably in just as bad of shape as Max right now. He knew what the risk was and now he won’t ever try it again..”

Maria looked at Liz in the eyes. “I love him Liz. I can’t see my life without him anymore. I want to make love to him, to have his children.”

“I know.” Liz sighed. “I feel the same with Michael. I want him so bad but I’m scared. What if I end of pregnant? I’d be handing Khivar what he wants. Letting him use our child for his gains and to be used against us. I can’t do that. I won’t let it happen.”

Maria nodded, understanding where Liz was coming from. “I don’t know how much linger I can resist Max. But then I don’t know if I’m ready to consummate our relationship.”

“What do you mean?”

“Instincts really. They tell me that when Max and I make love, I will become Queen. I don’t know if I’m ready for that. What kind of Queen will I make? Liz, you were the one that was raised to be Max’s Queen. I don’t know if I can hold to that standard.”

Now Liz knew what was really bothering Maria. It was true that Liz was raised to be Max’s mate but Maria was raised to be Michael’s mate. How different could it be to be a King’s wife or a General’s wife? “Maria. Do you love Max?”

“Yes.” Maria stated simply.

“That is all you need to do. Love him, support him, and be there for him. We were raised the same, you and I, to be mates to great men. Follow your instincts. They are good, don’t doubt them.”

Maria smiled at her friend. “You are right. And listen, about you getting pregnant. It won’t happen until I do.”

Liz cocked an eyebrow at Maria.

“Hey, you said to listen to my instincts. I know they are not as good as your visions but I have a feeling I’m right about this.”

“Alright. I will give you the same advise I just gave myself a little while ago. Do what you feel is right.”

“Thank you Liz.”

“No problem. Listen, Alex and Isabel will start checking the database tomorrow for anything concerning the hybrids and how Khivar knew about us. Kyle and Tess will start mapping out the castle and security for everyone. I will contact Tristen.”

“Tristen? He’s…”

“Yes, I know but he may be our only hope to getting back to Earth right now. I want you to take care of Max.”

“Like you said, he’ll be fine after some rest.”

“Yes but he’s going to need you soon. You need to make sure your bond to him is stable. He’s going to need your strength.”

“What are you talking about Liz?” Maria looked at her intensely. “What have you seen?”

“Max is going to have to step up to his role as King sooner than he knows. He’s going to have to take responsibility for a lot of people, to be their leader. But he has little confidence in his role as King. He will need you.”

Maria nodded, knowing not to question Liz’s advice, especially when it comes to her visions. “Thank you. What would I do without you?”

Liz just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. “Go to your man. He won’t like waking to an empty bed.”

Liz watched Maria head back to Max. The smile faded from her lips as her face etched with worry. She’d have to speak with Kyle and Tess soon. They needed to be prepared for what is coming.

TBC..

Ok, had a little trouble with this part. Sorry if it sucked but it had a little info that I wasn't sure where to put...Hang on for the next part. You'll love it!!! Action will begin :)
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 15

Post by magikhands »

It's about time Susan! :) *lol* Anyhoo, I told you some action will begin but just to warn you, it's not jumping full force like UL. That will come much later, sorry to say...Strawbherry Shortcake, whatcha think of the little hint??? You'll find about Tristen after another chapter or two...

Chapter 15

Max slowly woke to a soft noise. He opened his eyes to have his sight filled with blonde hair and smell the scent of lavender surrounding him. His arms held a soft, warm body that he pulled closer to him. His headache was gone but he still felt tired and weak. He wondered what it was that woke him when he heard the sound again. It was a whimper that came from Maria. He shifted gently so that he could look into her face. Max saw that she was still sleeping but tears ran down from her eyes. He took a finger and gently wiped them away as his heart broke for her. What was it that made her so sad and cry? Max swiped at another tear when he was suddenly pulled into her dream.

Max found himself in a room that looked a lot like the one he had at the quad. He saw Maria sitting in a bed, in her arms she held a small baby wrapped tightly in a blanket and held it close to her. Maria had tears running down her face and shook her head. Her eyes were looking to the door. Max turned to see a tall man with dark hair that was littered with streaks of gray standing just inside of the door. He smiled and held his arms out to her.

“Maria, don’t cry. You knew this was coming. You knew from the very beginning.” The man said, his voice calm and soothing. “Let me have my child Maria.”

Maria again shook her head. “No. She’s mine and Max’s. I won’t let her go.” Her eyes hardened as she looked at the man that walked closer. “Where’s Max?”

The man stood at the foot of the bed. Max wanted to help Maria, to defend her from this man that wanted their child but he was frozen to the spot where he stood. He could feel Maria’s grief and fear as it flowed from the dream into him.

“Zan will be with you again soon. I knew that his protectiveness of you and the child would cause a great disturbance so he has been moved to a place where he can cause no one harm for now.” The man sighed as he looked down at Maria. “I’m here for my daughter. It is time to let her go. You and Zan will, of course, give her many brothers and sisters so don’t worry about this one. I will take good care of her.”

“Nooo.” Maria sobbed feeling so helpless.

The man came to where Maria sat and ran a hand through her hair. “You’re tired and so weak. You need to rest. The little one’s birth has weakened you and has taken most of your energy”

The man reached down and gently took the bundle from Maria’s arms. He cradled the baby gently in his arms and turned to leave.

“Please.” Maria pleaded as she tried to get out of the bed. “Don’t take my baby.” Her legs gave way and she fell to the floor.

The man turned to Maria. “She’s my heir, carrying the seal of Zan. With my instruction, she will be the greatest ruler Antar has ever seen while her parents will be seen as their world’s saviors.”

The man walked out of the room leaving a heart broken, sobbing Maria on the floor. “Max” she cried reaching out but found her mind and body empty and cold.

Max was thrust back into reality filled with anger and grief. He looked at Maria and found that her eyes were opened and she openly sobbed.

“Oh, Max.” she cried as she turned into his warm embrace. He held her tightly, trying to sooth her.

“It’s Ok, Maria,” He said quickly blocking this from the others. He wanted this to be a private thing between the two of them. “It was just a dream. A very bad nightmare but that is all. I won’t let that happen. No one will take our child away.” He ran his hand through her hair and rubbed her back, his voice was soft and calm but the anger still swirled in him. “We’re stronger than he is. You have seven people who would die before that monster would ever touch our child. You are not alone baby.”

Max held Maria until her sobs finally calmed. He had opened his connection to her fully and soothed her inside and out. Maria lifted her head.

“Thank you Max. Thank you for loving me like you do. I feel it radiating through my body and my soul.”

Max tilted her head and lowered his lips to hers. The kiss started gentle, soft, and comforting but it soon became heated and wanting as Maria allowed her love and emotions to flow into Max. Their tongues tangled together as their bodies molded into one. Maria’s hands stroked his shoulders and neck then ended in his soft hair. Max’s hands caressed her back moving down until they rested on her ass. He deepened their kiss as he pulled her closer letting her feel his erection against her stomach. They both moaned as their desire became one.

Max’s hands traveled up and under the shirt she wore and cupped her breasts. Max gently eased Maria so that she lay upon her back. He released his hold on her long enough to use his powers making her clothing dissolve and she lay naked before him.

“Beautiful.” He said as he bent and pulled a nipple into his mouth.

“Max!” Maria gasped. She’d never felt the heat that rushed through her body, intoxicating her, making her light-headed with the sensations he brought to her body.

Max switched to the other waiting nipple, giving it equal attention. Maria’s fingers ran through his hair pulling him closer to her until he pulled away and trailed kisses down her stomach taking a moment to flick his tongue in her navel. He moved lower and spread her legs wider to accommodate his body. Using his fingers, he spread her outer folds letting her scent infiltrate his soul. He saw her inner folds glisten with her juices.

His tongue lapped at her swollen clit and Maria arched her back, her hands fisted in the sheets and gasped. He moved his tongue further down and plunged it into her wet center. Maria moaned in pleasure and began to grind into his face. Max then inserted two fingers into her, feeling her tightness surround him. He imagined how he would feel buried deep in her and groaned. The vibrations sent Maria flying over the edge.

“Ooooohhhh, Max.” she cried out as she climaxed.

Max pulled himself up so that his body covered hers. She used her powers to dissolve his clothing like he’d done with her, leaving the tip of his hard, throbbing cock at her entrance.

“Maria.” He groaned capturing her lips. He knew that she was not a virgin but he still wanted to be gentle with her and not rush it.

A knock came at the door followed by a male voice. “Lady Maria?”

“Fuck!” Max growled then rolled off Maria, feeling extremely frustrated. He felt the need to blow a hole through the door and straight through the man on the other side but he kept in control of his emotions.

“Just a minute.” Maria called out, getting out of the bed. She used her powers to dress and make herself presentable. Before opening the door, Maria looked back at Max, making sure he was covered. Maria opened the door with a scowl.

‘You’ve been hanging out with Michael too long.’ She heard in her head. She wanted to laugh but she kept her scowl, feeling Max’s unfulfilled desires and frustrations though she’d just had the most powerful orgasm ever. She knew that this feeling would continue inside of her until Max embedded himself deep within her.

“Yes?” she asked harshly.

“His Majesty Khivar wishes your presence at this time.”

She heard Max sigh in her head. ‘Go on. See what your King wants now.’

‘He’s not my King!’ She snapped back as she followed the soldier and slammed the door behind her. Walking down the hall she felt bad for how she acted. She knew that she was feeling the frustration of the interruption just as he was. Poor Max, more of course. ‘Max. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to snap but you’re my one and only King. The true one.’

Max said nothing but she felt his warmth embrace her. She smiled as she stood before Khivar’s door. Maria took a deep breath and wiped the smile from her face before walking in.

Standing in front of Khivar, she took in the sight before her. He was sitting behind his desk but he was so pale and sickly looking along with dark circles under his eyes. In all of her life, she’d never seen him look so bad. Liz was right about him being in bad shape but Maria was glad that he was suffering greatly.

“Your Majesty. May I speak freely?” Maria asked jumping right in instead of waiting for him to begin.

Khivar looked at her and sighed knowing that she would whether he granted it or not. Khivar nodded having little strength for the fight.

“What the hell do you think you were doing last night? You could have killed Max. He was in so much pain and was sick most of the night.”

“Kill him?” Khivar looked at her his eyes wide. Though he looked sickly, his dark eyes still held the fire that they always held. “More like he almost killed me. He’s almost identical to the original Zan, his powers are strong.”

“You had to know what this could do to him and you. That was a foolish thing to do sire. Max is a hybrid, you didn’t know how he would react.” Maria’s anger still raged through her for the pain this man had put Max through and for the dream that she still remembered vividly.

“How is Zan this morning?” Khivar asked moving their conversation on. He was tired and need to rest but he also needed to confirm a theory.

Maria noticed how Khivar still referred to Max as Zan no matter how many times she said his correct name. “Max is tired this morning, no thanks to you. You move us into Phase III four days early then you pull this stunt on the first night.” Her agitation was still very evident.

Khivar nodded. “The reason I called you here was to ask a question. When I was connected to Zan last night, I sensed three others within him. One male and two females. Do you feel them as well when you connect to him?”

Maria really didn’t know what he was talking about. She’d felt Max since the first time they met and now she sensed all seven of them, not just three but she wasn’t about to tell Khivar that.

She shrugged her shoulders. “I believe it’s just the link that he shares with the other hybrids, Michael, Isabel and Tess They are the same, unreplicatable, right?” Maria said trying hard not to directly answer the question.

Khivar nodded thoughtfully. “Hhmmm…That’s interesting.” He said. He still had to wonder because he had felt the same within Liz since their age of maturity but with her, he sensed two males and one female. If what Maria said was true then it would make sense since Liz was linked to Maria, Kyle and Alex. “That’s what I assumed. You may go.” He said dismissing her.

Maria returned to the room she shared with Max to find him sleeping again. He lay on his side, facing the edge of the bed toward the door with his arms tucked under his pillow. Maria squatted by him and studied her mate. His handsome face was relaxed and the worry lines had disappeared. He looked so peaceful when he slept, much like the normal 20 year old he should have been, not a King reborn and destined to save his planet.

Maria swept the hair from his face then ran her fingers down a cheek. Max did not move with her actions. She reached out her mind to him and found that he’d fallen into a deep healing sleep, allowing him to fix the remnants of Khivar’s actions. She got up and shed her clothing and crawled into bed with him. She wrapped her body around his and fell into a peaceful sleep.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 16

Post by magikhands »

Welcome Ladeia3 and Mariiska...Thanks for the fb guys...I'm glad that I've got your brains working instead of just reading my other smut :P Of course that is an enjoyable experience also... :D

Chapter 16

Day 2 of separation…

Isabel turned over in the bed and found it to be cold and empty. Panic slipped into her consciousness as she quickly sat up. Looking around the room, her eyes fell on her target and the panic and fear subsided. Alex sat at the desk that held a computer. She got out of bed and walked over to him. He was so engrossed into his work that he did not realize Isabel was up until she placed her hand on his shoulder.

Alex turned and smiled. “Hey, did I wake you?”

“No but the empty bed did. What are you doing up so early?”

“Sorry love but I had trouble sleeping so I decided to get a start on this.” He indicated to the screen. “In order for us to go through Khivar’s computer system undetected, I have to set up a kind of cloaking device. I’m almost done.”

“All right. I’ll make us some breakfast while you finish up, then we’ll get to the real work.”

Several hours later…

Isabel and Alex were still at work, rummaging through Khivar’s system, searching for details on how he knew about the hybrid and the humans. Isabel got up to stretch. She looked over at Alex and saw him rub the back of his neck. She moved behind him and started kneading his shoulders. Alex groaned and sat back in his chair, his eyes closed. Isabel felt his muscles begin to relax as she continued to rub his aching shoulders.

She looked down and found his neck enticing, beckoning her. She bent her head and placed her lips against his skin. It was warm and his musky scent filled her down to her soul. With another kiss, her tongue slipped out and tasted him. As his taste registered she felt her head beginning to spin, her breathing quicken and a heat rush through her body. Alex turned his head just as the computer screen beeped once more getting his attention.

“Holy shit. Jackpot!”

Isabel looked up shaking herself out of the haze and saw the same that Alex did.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kyle woke to the feel of warmth in his arms. He liked the feeling of Tess lying there. He was home, no mater what planet they were on as long as she was by his side. He moved slightly so that he could get a clear view and watched as she slept. She was so beautiful, her face almost angelic. He felt a strong urge to touch her as he swept her blonde curls from her face and ran his fingertips across her cheek. Tess opened her eyes at his touch.

“I didn’t mean to wake you.”

“It’s alright. I like seeing your face when I first open my eyes.” Tess smiled.

Kyle leaned down and gently kissed her, their tongues smoothly dancing together. Kyle broke away feeling his energy within him begin to build. He looked at Tess and gasped.

“Your eyes.” They both said at the same time.

“They’re…glowing.” Tess clarified. Kyle nodded indicating that hers were also.

Looking at each other, they saw that the blue in their eyes had begun to glow as if they could be seen in the dark like cat’s eyes but with a blue hue. They both felt the pull that drew them together, knowing that it was the bond of Tess’s engineering. They ached for the other’s touch, to feel the other pressed against them. Tess felt a pain in her head begin to throb as she felt something happening that was not suppose to. She reached deep inside and deactivated her chip herself. The pain immediately ceased as her energy flowed freely through her body.

Tess captured Kyle’s lips quickly and felt his energy flow into her just as her went into him, their connection opening to each other completely. Suddenly, their clothing was gone. They had little control over their bodies as they let the invisible bond take over.

“I can’t not touch you.” Kyle gasped between the kisses he laid on her neck and shoulders.

“I don’t want you to stop.” She whimpered as he took a nipple into his mouth.

Kyle’s hand reached down and ran his fingers through her folds, feeling the wetness already there.

“Kyle.” She sighed as he dipped a finger into the wetness.

Tess reached down and grabbed Kyle’s hard cock and gently rubbed it.

“Oh god…Tess. Yes.” He moaned, loving every touch and kiss she laid on him. The sensations rocked his body and his desire for her ran higher. He positioned himself on top, his tip at her wet core. Their glowing blue eyes locked.

“I love you Kyle.” She said bringing his head down to kiss her as he pushed in deep, breaking her hymen. Kyle swallowed Tess’s cry as he felt her pain rip through them both. He stayed absolutely still while she adjusted to his presence within her body.

“What is happening to us?”

“I don’t know but I can’t stop. I don’t want to. I love you Tess.” Kyle admitted as he began a slow rocking rhythm.

As their energy mixed together, his pace quickened. Along with their energy, their emotions and sensations became one. Tess raised her legs higher, allowing Kyle deeper penetration. Within moments, they climaxed together, their souls combining as one. They did not notice the blue bubble that suddenly surrounded them but they heard the voice inside of them say:

It is time.

^^^^^^^^^^^

The sleeping couple tossed and turned, each reaching out for the other. Their lips met and hands roamed. They felt the pressure as it built and their bodies pressed together trying to get closer.

It is time.

They heard just as they felt the orgasms overwhelm their bodies.

Max shot up in bed, eyes wide, not understanding what he was feeling. “What the…? The Oracle.”

Maria was right next to him, her chest heaved, still feeling the high of the orgasm. “Max? What the hell just happened? Did you feel that also?”

Max nodded his head slowly and tried to calm his body down as shivers ran through his system. He looked under the sheet that barely covered him and saw that he had had an orgasm. He blushed a little at the thought and closed his eyes, reaching out for the others, checking on them. When he came to Tess and Kyle, he felt something different with them, something more.

The two were lying on the bed, still in awe of the intense orgasms they’d shared when they felt Max gently enter their connection. As soon as his presence was felt the two reacted. Their bodies heated again, Kyle’s cock became hard again.

‘Everything ok?’ Max hesitantly asked Kyle and Tess.

‘Yes.’ Tess answered wondering why she felt her skin prickle at the sound of his voice.

‘Did you and Kyle just…?’ Max left the question open, not sure is he wanted to really finish it or even hear the answer.

‘Oh, um, well…’ Tess stumbled.

‘Yes.’
Kyle stated, knowing that he’d have the wrath of Max to deal with sometime.

‘Oh. Did everything seem… well normal?’ Max asked.

Tess and Kyle could not help but smile knowing that Max was blushing bright red by now.

‘We are not quite sure what normal is but our eyes glowed really strange.’ Tess said.

‘And we heard this voice.’

‘Did it say: It is time?’ Max asked.

‘Yes. How did you know?’ Tess asked.

‘Oh, well, we…’

This time it was Maria’s turn to finish his sentence. ‘We felt your, um, orgasms and heard it too.’

Kyle and Tess looked at each other shocked.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 17

Post by magikhands »

Sorry it has taken so long for a new part...I kind of hit a block and had to fight my way out of it plus my husband is home this week so my writing time is shortened...I hope you enjoy this next part...Also I got a banner finally done for this, it's at the beginning

Chapter 17

Four are killed by betrayal and greed,
Only to live again.
But a love reaches across worlds
Completing the four,
Creating new life.
This new life brings hope
And a chance in a new world.

Two will rule
Two will defend
Two will keep the peace
Two will preserve the power

Only combined will they be unconquerable
But it takes the double power of four
To bring forth life
And save their future.

“Is that…” Isabel began.

“Yes. It’s the prophecy that we have kept reading about.”

“About us.” She stated still feeling a little stunned as she reread it. For hours, she and Alex had searched documents and found many referencing to an ancient prophecy or an Oracle.

“Ok, so we can read the prophecy, what about this other stuff. I can’t read it.” Upon their training, the hybrids were taught the Antarian language along with several others.

“This is Khivar’s private log. A journal per say. He’s encrypted it. It will take some time but I know I can break it.”

Isabel sighed as the fatigue began to set in. She was about to suggest a break before calling on the others and beginning the decryption process when she felt Max gently slide into their connection.

‘We all need to talk.’

‘Max, we…’

‘Now.’ His voice came through with authority. Isabel knew the tone. Something had happened.

Once the eight of them were connected, Max began, his voice showing just a hint of hesitation.

‘There’s been a new, um, development.’

‘What’s happened?’ Liz asked curious at his tone.

‘Well, umm…’ Max stumbled.

‘Kyle and I made love and something got activated within us.’ Tess sated hurrily. She didn’t want to broadcast her activities to the group but this was something that the others needed to know.

‘What?!’ Four voices said in unison.

‘What do you mean something activated?’ Liz asked cautiously. She and Michael were lying together on their bed and she could sense his agitation. She knew that his big brother protectiveness was beginning to surface. And Kyle thought she only had to deal with Max. She thought.

When we, you know…climaxed, Max and Maria felt it and then something just clicked. Like another presence was suddenly within us.’ Kyle said.

Isabel was a little shocked at Kyle’s statement. ‘You mean Max and Maria…’ She could not finish the statement.

‘Yes. We felt their orgasms and boy, what a ride.’ Maria said. The entire group knew that Max was sitting there blushing though none but Maria could see his face.

‘Wow.’ Liz said, her mind comprehending what they were told.

‘This other presence. Do you know who or what it is?’ Alex asked.

‘We think it could be the Granolith.’ Tess said.

‘The granolith?’ Michael asked. ‘I thought that it was just a portal for us to get back here.’

‘From what Tess and Kyle have told us about what they feel inside, it’s more than just a portal. Possibly an entity of its own. Liz, do you know anything about an Oracle?’ Max asked.

I think we do.’ Isabel said before Liz could answer. ‘Alex and I have been searching through the database all day and we found several texts referencing to an oracle but we haven’t looked into it yet. The texts are mostly ancient and will need to be translated.’

‘Max, why do you ask about the Oracle?’ Alex asked.

'During, well you know, I saw this figure. Possibly a woman surrounded by a bright light. I couldn’t see who it was but it was she that said ‘It is time’ and somehow I just knew it was the Oracle.’

‘We will look more into it but Isabel and I have found something of interest to us. We have found Khivar’s personal log but I will have to de-crypt it before I can tell you anything from it. However we also found an ancient prophecy that may be about us.’

‘How can we be sure? I mean even if we decode the journal, how can we be sure what he put in there is the truth?’ Michael asked with doubt.

Maria chuckled. ‘You don’t know Khivar. He thinks that he’s Antar’s greatest ruler. He’s going to want a recording of his life. If it’s in there, it’s most likely true.’

Alex told the others what the prophecy said and they decided to take the night to ponder what they have all found out. They agreed to hook up the next day to see what they can come up with.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That same night, Isabel and Alex finally stopped their work and went to bed utterly exhausted. Alex held Isabel embraced in his arms as they fell into a deep sleep.

Isabel found herself in a swirl of colors. For as far as she could see colors surrounded her. No end and no beginning.

“Alex.” She called out. “Alex, where are you?”

Suddenly Alex appeared by her side.

“Izzy, where are we?”

“I don’t know. I thought this was you doing this.”

Alex shook his head. “No. I thought this was you.” He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close as he looked around. “Hello.” He called out “Hello. Is anyone out there?”

“I don’t feel scared.” Isabel said. “For some reason, I feel…safe, protected. Whosever dream we’ve been pulled into will not harm us.”

‘To gain the knowledge you seek, you must bond.’ A soft female voice echoed in their heads.

Alex and Isabel looked around but saw no one. “You mean…?” Isabel began.

‘It is time. You must become one.’ The voice interrupted her.

“What if we are not ready?” Isabel asked the voice.

“Look inside yourselves diplomats. You will see your answer.”

Alex turned to Isabel, their eyes locking.

“Do you feel it?” He asked softly.

“Do you think it is her causing these feelings?”

“No. This drawing to each other may have started out because of your engineering but right now all I feel is pure love for you. Not Vilondra, the princess of Antar, not because some prophecy or ruler says I have to but for Isabel Evans. Just a normal girl who holds my heart.”

Isabel smiled at Alex as her eyes filled with tears. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. That kiss was gentle and tenitive at first but it soon deepened, their lips opening, letting their tongues mingle together.

They moaned as they embraced, bodies pressed together. Suddenly, their clothing disappeared and she felt his hard cock pressing against her curls. Together they kneeled onto the floor of swirling colors. Isabel’s hand reached down and grasped hold of Alex’s length while his stretched for her dripping heat.

Alex lay on his back as Isabel straddled his hips, her entrance touching his tip. All around them, the colors swirled faster and brighter and they could feel a warm glow all around. Slowly she lowered herself on him until he reached the proof to her virginity. Isabel looked at Alex and he could see the love that shined through her eyes.

"I love you Alex Whitman." She said before lifting up slightly then coming down fully on him, breaking through her barrier. They both experienced the pain as their connection flared open and their energy mixed as one.

Alex and Isabel made love to each other, their hands roaming everywhere they could touch. Their rhythm was slow yet filled with passion. Their moans and sighs were absorbed by the colors that drifted closer to them, building a cocoon around them. Alex flipped them so that he was on top. Isabel wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him down for a deep, heated kiss that seared into his soul.

His rhythm quickened as he pumped in and out of Isabel, feeling that they were close to completion. He dipped his head and pulled a nipple into his mouth and sucked making she gasp and arch her back, allowing him deeper access to her. Alex thrust harder and faster. Unable to take anymore he exploded his seed into Isabel just as her walls clenched on to him. As they climaxed, a bright light engulfed them as a new presence inside of them was felt faintly.

Alex slowly opened his eyes and found that he lay on top of Isabel who was stirring beneath him. He stiffened slightly and realized that his softened length was embedded inside of her. His eyes widened but he soon relaxed as Isabel smiled then brought him down for a kiss.

She ran her hands through his hair then down a cheek. “She was right. We were ready, We were just denying it to ourselves.”

“I love you.” He said drawing her back into a kiss and feeling himself harden once again.

Isabel moaned into his mouth and moved her hips, indicating that she was ready for more.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Awwww hell!” Michael spit out as he felt the wetness in his pants.

Liz opened her eyes and found herself wrapped in Michael’s arms. She felt her own wetness drip out into her own clothing. “Uuurgghhh. I hope this is not an every time occurrence.” She groaned but felt surprisingly spent. “Go get cleaned up.” She said softly with a slight smile.

Michael got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. “I’m going to kill Alex, the next time I see him.” He mumbled.

Liz just smiled at Michael and wondered why she felt so calm about what just happened. She and Michael had just experienced Isabel and Alex’s orgasm and it felt…right. She also felt that there was something more to what was happening to the eight of them. Her thoughts drifted to the prophecy. She was seeing Tristen in the next day and she hoped he would have some of the answers she sought.

TBC...

PS...I will posting a new fic called "The Gift" on the AU board...give it a try...Definately a Dreamer fic with a bit of a twist
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 18

Post by magikhands »

Thanks for the fb guys...Finally you get a first clue of who Tristen is...Also, I'm posting new parts to my of other fics this morning if you are following them...

Chapter 18

Liz walked a ways from the Palace until she came upon a small storage shed near the Palace wall. She looked around cautiously before quickly ducking inside. She sat on a counter and waited glad that she and the other humans still had the freedom to move about the area.

The door opened and a man in a royal uniform entered. Liz jumped off the counter and fell into his arms. The man chuckled.

“Little Bit, it’s been awhile. I’ve missed you. How are you?”

Liz stepped back and shrugged her shoulders casually. “You know, busy.” She looked at her friend. It had only been a few short months since she’d seen him but he looked a little older. His dark hair held a little more gray and few more lines were around his sparkling hazel eyes. “We need you help Tristen. The Royal Four are back.”

The older man nodded. “And now the eight of you are ready to go back home to Earth.”

Liz nodded slightly and looked at him in surprise. “How did you know?” Tristen had always been of interest to Liz with his wisdom yet fatherly ways toward her and the others.

Tristen smiled at the young girl. “You are very special Little Bit but not the only one to get visions.”

“You?” Liz asked. Khivar never knew of Liz’s visions that had started about the age of 16. She took to heart that this was a very rare gift.

Tristen shook his head. “No. Visions are only given to females meant to lead. My wife Niobe is the one gifted. It is she that truly leads the rebellion.”

Anger rose in Liz. “How long have you known?” she demanded. “Have you known this entire time and you never told us? I thought we were friends Tristen.”

Tristen took Liz’s anger in stride. He expected it from the spunky girl. “Little Bit, do you honestly think that it was a coincidence that I was in the woods that day? Niobe told me to go there and that I was needed to help a very special girl. After that first meeting I wanted to tell you but Niobe said that it was not time. You were not ready for the truth. Your time had yet to come.”

“But all of these years…”

“Yes but it has occurred as it should have. You have all grown strong and bonded, the four of you without the knowledge. The right thing was done.”

Liz nodded knowing it be the truth. Her anger dissipated, never really able to be mad at Tristen for very long. She also knew about how the visions worked. She sometimes had to keep things from the others because of the feelings she would get from them.

“You have yet to bond with your mate Rath.” Tristen stated as he studied her.

“Why do you say Rath?” Liz queried.

Tristen chuckled. “You and Zan were never meant to be. You are too much alike. Rath is better suited for you.”

Liz smiled liking how well the older man knew her qualities. “His name is Michael while Zan’s is now Max. And no we have not.”

‘You must Little Bit. If you are to protect your family, you and Ra…Michael must consummate your bond, combine your energies. That is the only way to grow stronger.”

“How is it that you know that we have yet to bond?”

“Your energy. It is the same as always. When you and your mate finally combine together, your energies will change.”

“Will Khivar be able to see the difference?” She was worried about Kyle and Alex now that they have bonded.

“No. He is not sensitive to energies as am I.”

They sat and talked for a while, Liz telling him about the four hybrids, their powers, the bondings that have occurred already and about the prophecy.

“What is the Oracle?”

“You mean who is the Oracle.” Tristen corrected. “The Oracle is a wise prophet that has been born over and over. It can be either male or female but it has been lost for over 20 years. No one knows who it is now but we know it’s out there somewhere.”

“We believe that it is a female and that Khivar has possession of her.”

“How is it that you know this.”

“Max has seen her in his dreams. She has spoken to him, Tess, Kyle, Alex and Isabel. Also, Tess and Kyle feel that the Granolith has tried to call out to them, To speak with them.”

Liz saw that this clearly surprised Tristen. “I must meet with King Zan…Max right away.”

“Impossible. We are separated for another 14 days with the hybrids confined to their quarters. Let’s plan for us all to get together in 16 days, that way you can begin what we discussed and bring news.”

Tristen nodded but he looked distracted.

“Tristen what’s going on? What’s happening?”

He looked at Liz, their eyes are locking. “The prophecy is occurring. The Keepers have bonded and activated their link to the source of your power. The Granolith has awakened and that will be your way home Little Bit. Home to Earth and a new beginning for Antarians.”

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 19

Post by magikhands »

I finally finished the next part...I hope you enjoy and will post a new part next week! :P

Chapter 19

When Liz returned to her room the group connected and she relayed all that Tristen had told her concerning what he knew about them. Afterwards, Michael cooked them dinner and they sat to eat mostly in silence. She had not told the group about Tristen urging her to bond with Michael but was trying to find a way to bring it up with him to see how he felt about it.

Liz was helping Michael with the dishes when a knock sounded at the door. He did a quick mental check on the other six and found them fine and where they were suppose to be.

“Enter.” Liz called out.

The door swung open and a tall older man with gray streaked dark hair walked in. Michael had yet to meet Khivar yet but he right away who this man was and stepped in front of Liz, his instincts to shield her instantly kicking in but then felt Liz kick his implant on.

Khivar immediately recognized the gesture and could not help but smile.

“Get the hell out.” Michael growled at the man. Michael immediately felt a pressure in his head and knew that Khivar was trying to enter his mind. Michael pushed back.

Liz moved around Michael and saw the two locked gazes. She watched as Michael’s face began to sweat and the color pale slightly. Soon Michael held his head in his hands with his teeth clenched together. Liz watched as Michael’s breathing became ragged his pain obvious.

“Majesty.” Liz called out getting Khivar’s attention. As soon as Khivar turned his attention to her, Liz heard Michael’s sigh in relief as he stood straight again. “What may we do for you today?” She heard Michael growl at the use of the term ‘we’.

‘Calm down. Don’t start anything right now. We are not ready to face him yet.’ Liz soothed Michael.

Khivar turned to Liz and saw that she hand her hand rubbing on Michael’s back but she was looking straight at him. As soon as he’d walked in the room, he noticed Michael’s protectiveness of Liz and just wanted to check to make sure the Commander’s chip was still intact. But once he felt Michael’s strength at trying to push him out, Khivar dug a little deeper. He was glad for Liz’s interruption because he was beginning to get that damn headache and felt his stomach lurch. He knew better, especially what had happened with Zan but his curiosity sometimes plagued him.

“I just stopped by to see how you were doing and to finally meet Rath.”

“Sire, his name is Michael and as you can see, we are doing fine.” Liz said holding Khivar’s gaze. Her voice was steady but not cold.

“Of course.” Khivar looked around. “I hope that your accommodations are comfortable.”

“Yes, thank you.”

“I also heard that you left Ra… Michael here for some time today. Is everything alright?”

“Yes, everything is fine. I went and checked up on the others since it had been a couple of days then went for a walk. You know how I hate to be cooped up for too long of a time.” Liz flashed her winning smile knowing that Khivar would believe her excuse.

“Of course my dear Liz.” Khivar reached out and touched Liz’s arm.

Flash*

Rath felt an intense pain in his chest. He was lying face down but his head was turned to the side watching his blood pool around him. He fought this death with every ounce he had. He lifted his eyes and saw his love lying nearby, unmoving. Moving slightly to the left, his eyes focused on the still bodies of his Queen and King. He felt grief of failing his family seep into his body. He’d not done his job. He’d failed his King, his best friend. He’d let them relax too much. To become too trusting and now that has killed them.

Rath heard voices and turned his head slightly trying not to groan as pain shot through his body before the numbing came. He saw two men standing near him talking. One was Nicholas, Khivar’s right hand man. Then Michael saw one of their protectors, Nasado. He was in charge of the Royal family. He was directly under Rath’s command.

“Here is part of what is owed. Khivar will give you the rest after the funerals of the Royals.”

“What do you mean? The deal was for four dead Royals in exchange for my money and my freedom from the hell.”

Rath could not believe that their most trusted protector betrayed them. Above that, anger filled him at the thought of his King’s cousin is the one that ordered this all to happen. Rath gathered the last remaining energy he had in his body and painfully raised his hand to shoot his last blast of power. The last thing he saw was Nasado falling to the ground.

End Flash*

Michael controlled his emotions that rolled in his body with his latest revelations, his face emotionless. His arm had been around Liz’s waist when Khivar touched her sending the memory flash to his conscious’s surface, now it tightened on her.

“Well I will let you two go back to what you were doing. Good-night.”

“Good-night your Majesty.” Liz said while Michael just glared at the man.

When the door closed Michael released his hold on Liz and began pacing the small room, scratching at his eyebrow.

“Michael, are you ok?” Liz asked worried with him. She could feel his swirling emotions sweep through her mind.

“Yes. No. I don’t know.” He stopped his pacing and stood before Liz. He reached up and gently touched her face and sent the flash for her to see.

Liz gasped at what she saw. “Michael, if that was true, Khivar set it up for you to be killed. That was why he was so angry with the four of you being reborn. He was probably hell bent on destroying you until he found out that you could possibly save Antar.”

Michael continued his pacing. “Liz. I’ve got to get out of here. I feel so penned in. This is slowly driving me insane.”

Liz watched as Michael’s fists clenched and unclenched. Tristen’s words echoed in her head about how the two of them needed to bond to be powerful enough to protect their entire family. She’d felt Khivar’s power as he tried to see into Michael’s mind. He is strong and smart. Even with their power as it is right now, she knew that they were not ready to go against Khivar. He had too many advantages. She knew that she and Michael needed to complete their bonding. To become one. Time was running short. She’d felt it. Once Tristen met with Max, it would all happen fast. They had to be prepared.

Liz went over to Michael and stopped his pacing. She reached up and pulled him down into a kiss. Michael immediately responded to her, his tongue beginning an erotic dance with hers. Their bodies began to hum as they pressed against each other. Liz slid a hand down into Michael’s pants and took hold of his erect length.

“Ooohhh Liz…” Michael moaned as he pulled his lips from hers.

“I want you Michael. I need you. Don’t you feel it? The need?”

“I thought we were going to fight this biological engineering thing.” He hissed breathless as she began to stroke his cock.

“It’s more than that Michael. I love you and I want you. I want you to make love to me. I want to feel all of you. To be one with you.” Liz’s voice rasped.

Michael groaned as he looked into Liz’s chocolate eyes. He wanted her so bad. He knew that it was more than just his engineering. More than this invisible force that pulled them to each other. It had been hard sleeping with her and being with her so much without touching her, kissing her, being with her. His dreams were filled with her; his waking hours were filled with her. How could he resist any longer. He loved this woman and wanted to spend the rest of his life making her happy.

“I love you Liz.” Michael declared before crushing his lips to hers.

Liz pushed them toward the bed, as she easily dissolved their clothing. Together they fell on the bed, their arms and legs instantly tangling like their tongues. Liz’s hands roamed his back, feeling his muscles contract under her fingertips. She slid them further down to his ass and pulled him closer to her spread legs. She tore her lips from his and latched on to his nipple bringing a loud moan from his lips as she ran her teeth along the tightness.

“Liz…” He hissed her name as her body slid down his and his hands found her lush, silky hair.

Liz loved the sound of her name coming from his lips as she continued her downward path until she reached his hard cock. She lightly flicked the tip with her tongue and tasted his musky liquid before fully taking him into her mouth.

“Aaauuuugggghhh!” Michael cried as he almost came feeling Liz’s warm wetness of her mouth surround him. His breathing was ragged and he felt as if he would explode.

Liz could feel Michael’s desire rage through her body and knew that she was close to her own release but she wanted him in her. She released her hold on his cock and slid her body up on his, straddling him. Slowly she sat upon his erect cock, moaning as his thickness filled her.

The moment they were joined, Michael and Liz connected, each feeling their soul seeping into each other. Neither noticed the green light that surrounded them as Liz began to rise and lower herself on him. Within moments they were climaxing together, crying out each other’s names.

Meanwhile, Alex and Isabel climaxed while they sat in front of the computer, neither touching each other.

“Wow!” Alex said as he came down off his high looking at a flushed Isabel next to him.

Michael, Liz, Alex and Isabel suddenly felt a rush of energy explode through their bodies as the four felt complete for the first time in their lives.

‘Soon.’ The four heard in their heads.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After Khivar left Liz’s room, he walked through the winding halls until he came to a door that only he and several trusted servants knew about. He waved his hand and the door opened. Walking in, he stopped in his tracks at the sight before him.

The petite raven-haired girl stood at the window looking out over the gardens. She was dressed in a white flowing dress as a slight wind blew at her body. Khivar walked over to her and extended his hand to lie on her shoulder. Immediately, a blue shied surrounded her body not allowing his touch. Never had anyone been allowed to touch her.

Without turning a musical voice spoke softly. “Good evening Khivar.”

“Kyra. How are you doing?”

The girl turned and as always, her appearance stunned him. She had a slight wave to her dark hair as it framed her beautiful face. She was about 18 years of age physically but her soul has lived since the beginning of time. What amazed Khivar the most was her violet eyes that seemed to look right into one’s soul.

Kyra smiled. “All is well my Lord.”

Khivar smiled back. “What do you see with the hybrids?”

Kyra’s violet eyes sparkle and begin an eerie glow. “The bonding has begun but all is not complete.”

Kyra’s eyes returned to normal. “Is there anything else my Lord?”

Khivar shook his head briefly to the young woman. “No. That will be all.” He turned and left the room smiling. “Soon. Soon the heirs will be here.”

When the door closed behind Khivar, Kyra’s eyes glowed once more. “Once complete, our future will begin.”

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 20

Post by magikhands »

Sorry it's taken longer than I wanted for an update. I know where and how I want all of this to go but the words just aren't coming out to my liking. But finally, here's a new part...Thanks for all the fb and encouragement guys. It does help... :)

Chapter 20

“Yes, yes, yes!” Alex said as he watched the symbols on the screen turn to a readable language. Isabel leaned over and kissed him.

“You did it.”

“No, we did it.”

Entries from Khivar’s journal:

-Antar is dying. The planet I worked so hard to get. The planet that I betrayed my family in order to rule. We Antarians are no longer able to reproduce with each other or any other species. We’ve cleaned our water supply, but the effects of the toxins appear to be permanent.

I have also sent Sentries to Earth, the planet that the scientists have taken what they called the hybrids. These hybrids are a threat to my throne and me. They have to be found and destroyed.

-I have finally found the Oracle in the form of an old woman with the brightest violet eyes ever seen. She has lived in seclusion most of her life but I have brought her to the Palace with the hope that she’ll help save Antar, my kingdom. There is still no word on the hybrids.

-The Oracle has helped me find the ancient prophecy. It speaks of what I believe are the hybrids and how they can save us. But I cannot allow them to rule again. This planet is mine and I will find another way to save it.

-All studies and tests have failed. We are unable to find a way for an Antarian baby to be born and we are unable to replicate the hybrids. I await more news from the Oracle to save Antar.

-The Oracle has spoken of humans that will be of importance to the survival of Antar. I do not understand how such weak beings can be of any use to us if we cannot even breed with them. The Oracle can drive me mad at times. She speaks in riddles then turns and speaks clearly with her meanings.

She has seen the location of the hybrids. She says that these hybrids, the copies of the Royal Four, will be able to breed with these special humans and produce offspring. I have sent men to Earth to retrieve these humans and bring them back here to raise. I will raise them so that the only thing in their life is to mate with the hybrids. They will be at my disposall to control.

-The hybrids have been found but they are still in the incubation pods looking much like toddlers. I will leave them be instead of risking the chance of harm by moving them. My Sentries will stay and keep watch for me. The four human infants are now on their way here to Antar, their new home.

-The Oracle has passed on so now my search for her once more has begun. I need her to succeed in this project.

-After almost a year of searching, I have found the Oracle again. They hid her well, deep in the forests of Antar but a baby had not been born here in many years so it was only a matter of time to find someone willing to talk. She is a beautiful dark haired infant with those violet eyes.

-My scientists and I are completely baffled. These four weak humans have developed abilities. That should not be possible but we are now testing them to see how it is so.

-I’ve gotten word from my Sentries that the hybrids have finally hatched. Zan and Vilondra have been adopted together while two other families have taken in the cousins, Rath and Ava.

The tests on the humans have been complete and we still have not found the reason for their abilities. I am finding that they are exceptional learners and very intelligent. Already the girl named Elizabeth has taken the role of leader.

-The hybrids are still hiding on Earth trying to pass as humans. One of my Sentries has infiltrated their school and acts as their guidance counselor. He reports that the four are very bright but do not draw attention to themselves. Others have told me that they are weak in their abilities and hide them. They have no clue who they really are.

-The humans are trying to resist me. They think that they are getting something important with their names and where they were born. But if it makes them do what I want them to do, I will ‘negotiate’ with them. These four will never see Earth again for they are mine.

My scientists have recently fund something new that has developed inside the human’s blood. When I asked the Oracle she has informed me that this will allow these four to control the hybrids. She rambled on about some other stuff also but it was not that clear.

-The Oracle has told me that the hybrids are finally coming home. I sent a band of troops and the humans to meet them and bring them back.

I’ve also constructed a device to be inserted into the hybrids that will shut down their abilities and can be controlled by us. A little insurance in case the humans are unable to control them.

-The hybrids are weak just as most humans. I feel the urge to destroy them just as I did their former selves but I cannot just yet. I will have their heirs to raise and continue life here on Antar. These eight will produce many children who will continue life. I don’t care how it is done, just as long as I get Zan’s heir.

Upon reading more and more, Alex and Isabel found information about Antar, tests that had been done throughout the years and the Rebellion. Also Isabel found the details of Khivar’s betrayal to them all those years ago. The words on the screen were almost bragging. Isabel could not believe that a relative of hers could be so cold and greedy.

Alex made copies of the translated journal for the others and set about comforting Isabel. It was late so they decided that it was best to tell the others the next day.

Alex drew Isabel over to the bed and lay with her, embracing her warm body that seemed to be shivering.

“I can’t believe that all this time, we’ve been just been puppets for him to control. He’s had someone watching us all this time.”

“Sshhh, Izzy. Don’t think about it now.” Alex leaned down and took her lips to his.

Isabel opened for him and let the kiss deepen as the fire in their bodies ignited. Isabel moaned as Alex’s hands ran down her body with its gentle, soothing touch. He filled her mind now and all she could feel, think, see, and smell was Alex.

Together they helped each other remove their clothing until they lay skin to skin, the heat of their bodies turning up their passion. Isabel used her tongue to flick at Alex’s nipples making him moan. She reached down and took hold of his already stiff length and began to stroke it.

“Uuuggghh.” He groaned loving the feel of her touch on his body.

When he could take her ministrations no longer he flipped them so that he was on top and slid his cock inside her slick entry. Alex loved hearing her moans and whimpers of pleasure as he slowly made love to his beautiful Princess. He treasured every touch and kiss that they shared. Tonight, there was not rushed, animalistic drive for just release that sometimes came over them. No, tonight he was pouring his heart and soul into her very core. Showing her that she was his and will forever live within him.

Isabel felt their souls collide then join together as Alex worshipped her body. She was helpless under his touch as he filled her completely. Her body responded intensely to everything Alex did to her and she could see that she was driving him just as mad with her touches. Isabel could feel her release approaching and tried to hold it off, wanting him to join her.

Their eyes locked as his rhythm got faster and harder. ’Let it go Isabel.’ Alex caressed her soul. Together they climaxed and felt as if they soared above all else. At that moment, there was no frustration, no Antar, no Earth, no Khivar, or Oracle. Just the two of them joined for eternity.

Alex and Isabel lay embraced on their bed speaking softly through the night about nothing in particular. They relished in their new found freedom to let their worries and problems go even if it was just for a few hours. They knew that life would come crashing down hard upon them soon.

Alex reached out his mind and found that no ill effects had occurred to Michael and Liz as it did the first time he and Isabel made love. He could not help but smile thankful that he would not have to hear Michael’s grumbling.

TBC...