Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

9loveletters9
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by 9loveletters9 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:18 am

#10 The Day we never kissed is different :) THanks for the link though I've already read that.

IN THE BACKGROUND is what I am looking for.

Here's the link of what I found so far on Belit's.

https://web.archive.org/web/20031021031 ... ul/itb.htm

DO you see how Season 3 is missing parts? Those are the parts I want and was wondering if anyone has the other episodes that DOC PAUL wrote saved. Her yahoo group is closed now so I'm wondering if anyone saved her stories when they existed back in the early 2000's.

Again I am looking for IN THE BACKGROUND all of S3!

User avatar
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by saori_1902 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:01 am

#14

Hello everyone! I am looking for a post 4 aliens and a baby fic. After Tess died, Max decided to keep the baby, everyone think Zan is his nephew. Liz helps him, the scene I most remember is that Max/Liz/Zan were sleeping in Liz's room? and when they wake the baby is no longer there, Max and Liz go into despair until they realized that Nancy took the baby bc he was crying? . That's all .

Thanks in advance.
Image

User avatar
Temptress
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Temptress » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:20 am

ja.forster wrote:
Temptress wrote:#13

Hi All! I've searched for what feels like hours now for a fic that i read so long ago.

It was a fic with MI/L/M and the premise is that the aliens have something like an electrical current that needs to be closed with a soulmate of some sort or they'll die and Michael has no choice but to close it with Liz and Max cause everyone else is already paired up. Please help. It's been driving me crazy. However, I have ran into some other Mi/L/M that I haven't read in forever and have been enjoying quite immensely.

Thanks in advance!
Hi this sounds like Yours, mine ours by Gioia. I've been looking but I can't seem to find it. Hope this helps your search along.

:D jenna
YESS! Thats it! But it seems she's wiped it off the net. :( It's stuck in my mind even after all these years. I remember it being sooo good. I'm very sad now. :(
Image

User avatar
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 681
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Oregon

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Jezebel Jinx » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Temptress wrote:
ja.forster wrote:
Temptress wrote:#13

Hi All! I've searched for what feels like hours now for a fic that i read so long ago.

It was a fic with MI/L/M and the premise is that the aliens have something like an electrical current that needs to be closed with a soulmate of some sort or they'll die and Michael has no choice but to close it with Liz and Max cause everyone else is already paired up. Please help. It's been driving me crazy. However, I have ran into some other Mi/L/M that I haven't read in forever and have been enjoying quite immensely.

Thanks in advance!
Hi this sounds like Yours, mine ours by Gioia. I've been looking but I can't seem to find it. Hope this helps your search along.

:D jenna
YESS! Thats it! But it seems she's wiped it off the net. :( It's stuck in my mind even after all these years. I remember it being sooo good. I'm very sad now. :(
I have a copy of Your, Mine, Ours. Just PM your e-mail address and I can send it to you. :D
Image
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee

User avatar
Temptress
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:07 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Temptress » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:23 am

YESS! Thats it! But it seems she's wiped it off the net. :( It's stuck in my mind even after all these years. I remember it being sooo good. I'm very sad now. :(
I have a copy of Your, Mine, Ours. Just PM your e-mail address and I can send it to you. :D

Thank you! You have officially ended my tireless search! LOL. PM Sent! Woohoo!
Image

User avatar
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:05 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Bixie » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:10 pm

15.
This is au no aliens. Liz has been asked by her teacher to tutor Michael. Max ask Liz to prom and she is totally in shock and Maria needs to help.
They go rock climbing together, Max is rich and sends Tess out to go shopping with Liz for clothes and later in the story they do a game where the guys lose and the girls get to dress them for a week, and those are not normal outfits.

I've been googling and searching but sofar got nothing, does anyone know?

User avatar
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Auburn, Washington

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by CrashandBurn8321 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:50 am

Bixie wrote:15.
This is au no aliens. Liz has been asked by her teacher to tutor Michael. Max ask Liz to prom and she is totally in shock and Maria needs to help.
They go rock climbing together, Max is rich and sends Tess out to go shopping with Liz for clothes and later in the story they do a game where the guys lose and the girls get to dress them for a week, and those are not normal outfits.

I've been googling and searching but sofar got nothing, does anyone know?
I believe this is My Dream Come True by Fanatic101
http://www.ishallbelieveinml.com/fiction.html

User avatar
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 am
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Contact:

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by morethenwords122 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:30 am

morethenwords122 wrote:8.)

Hey, I was wondering if anybody know where to find, i don't remember the name, but I remember that everybody goes on some kind of school study trip at some cabin in the woods and the aliens and humans are divided because Max is with Tess and Michael is with Isabel and Maria comes up with some plan to get even with them.

That's all i really remember. Sorry:)
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)


My Fics

Everythinghappens-Love (My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account

User avatar
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:05 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Bixie » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:23 pm

CrashandBurn8321 wrote:
Bixie wrote:15.
This is au no aliens. Liz has been asked by her teacher to tutor Michael. Max ask Liz to prom and she is totally in shock and Maria needs to help.
They go rock climbing together, Max is rich and sends Tess out to go shopping with Liz for clothes and later in the story they do a game where the guys lose and the girls get to dress them for a week, and those are not normal outfits.

I've been googling and searching but sofar got nothing, does anyone know?
I believe this is My Dream Come True by Fanatic101
http://www.ishallbelieveinml.com/fiction.html
Thanks, this is it. :D :D

AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by AlysLuv » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:19 pm

#16

I'm looking, in general, for some COMPLETED fics. FALL fics :lol: M/L Mature/Adult, with or without aliens.

Post Reply