Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 7/3/17

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 7/3/17

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Jezebel Jinx
1. Introduction

I’ve been wanting to redo my author’s page (I love organizing and reorganizing) and I looked at many other people’s pages and I really liked how Eva and April did theirs. I hope they don’t mind me using a similar layout.

Contents:

1. Introduction
2. About Me
3. Longer Fics (20+ chapters & Coming Soon)
4. Medium Fics (6-19 chapters & Coming Soon)
5. One-Shots and Shorter Fics (1-5 chapters & Coming Soon)
6. Awards
7. Soundtracks
8. Non-Roswell Fics (WIP & Completed)

2. About Me

Name: Desiree

Where You Can Find Me: Fan Fic: Here (Roswellfanatics); FanFiction.net VampireQueen21/Jezebel Jinx (recently changed it); Personal: Facebook (feel free to friend me just let me know who you are on RF); Twitter: livereadcollect; Goodreads: livereadcollect

My Favorites

Colors: Red, Blue, and Black. I also love wood grains, my grandfather was in the forestry industry it’s kind of a requirement to love wood grains. LOL.

Food: Steak, cheesecake, lobster, garlic bread, oranges, strawberries, asparagus, and pasta.

Authors: Kresley Cole, Ilona Andrews, Patricia Briggs, Lisa Kleypas, Julie James, Pamela Clare, Nalini Singh, Elizabeth Hoyt, Alexa Riley, Katie McGarry, Giana Darling, and Sherrilyn Kenyon.

TV Shows (alphabetical order): 24, The 100, Angel, Arrow, Blindspot, The Borgias, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Burn Notice, Charmed, Dark Angel, Dracula, Dragon’s Den (UK), Firefly, Hell’s Kitchen, How to Get Away with Murder, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, One Tree Hill, The Originals, Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, Ringer, Roswell, Spartacus, Step by Step, Supernatural, The Tudors, The Vampire Diaries, and Victoria.

Movies: Terminator 1 & 2, Titanic, X-Men 1, 2, First Class, & DOFP, Commando, Paranormal Activity 1, 2, & 3, Alien, Aliens, Serenity, John Wick, Beauty & the Beast (animated), Resident Evil 1 & 2, The Mummy 1 & 2, Iron Man, The Avengers, True Lies, Halloween (1978), Cruel Intentions, Red Eye, Taken, Red Dawn (2012), Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Total Recall (1990), Basic, The Dark Knight, and Scream.

Characters: Buffy Summers, Rupert Giles, Angelus, Angel, Wesley Wyndam-Pryce, and Spike (BtVS/Angel); Kaylee, Jayne, Zoe, Wash, and Mal (Firefly); Liz Parker, Tess Harding, and Michael Guerin (Roswell); Alec (Dark Angel); Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor (T1 & T2); Dean Winchester, Bobby Singer, Ellen Harvelle, and Pamela (Supernatural); Logan “Wolverine”, Eric “Magneto”, Charles Xavier “Professor X”, and Marie “Rogue” (X-Men movies/Comics/TV Shows); Prue Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, and Cole Turner (Charmed); Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries); Elijah Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson, Klaus Mikaelson (TVD/The Originals); Jack Bauer (24); Elliot Stabler (Law & Order: SVU); Nathan Scott, Haley James-Scott, Brooke Davis (One Tree Hill); Clarke, Bellamy, and Murphy (The 100);

Main Ships (TV & Movie): CC: Buffy & Angel (BtVS/Angel), Buffy & Angelus (BtVS/Angel), Buffy & Spike (BtVS/Angel), Damon & Elena (TVD), Aria & Ezra (PLL), Nathan & Haley (OTH), Monica & Chandler (Friends), Jason & Elizabeth (GH), Billy & Chloe (Y&R), Kathryn & Sebastian (CI), Cesare & Lucrezia (The Borgias), Henry VIII & Anne (The Tudors), Crixus & Naevia (Spartacus), Fox & Theresa (Passions), Elijah & Hayley (The Originals), Aiden & Emily (Revenge), Khal Drogo & Daenerys Targaryen (GoT). UC/XO: Logan & Marie (X-Men movies), Kaylee & Jayne (Firefly), Kay & Luis (Passions), Liz & Rath (Roswell), Liz & Michael (Roswell), Liz & Tess (Roswell), and Liz & Alec (Ros/DA).

Other Ships: CC: Andrew & Bridget (Ringer), Lucas & Brooke (OTH), Tess & Kyle (Roswell), Caroline & Tyler (TVD), Sarah & Kyle (Terminator), Spencer & Wren (PLL), Spencer & Toby (PLL), Sharon & Adam (Y&R), Ric & Elizabeth (GH), Grant & Skye (M:AOS). UC/XO: Elizabeth & Lorenzo (GH), Elizabeth & Jax (GH), Caroline & Klaus (TVD), Buffy & Faith (BtVS), Liz & Dean (Ros/SN), Liz & Clark (Ros/SV), Liz & Spike (Ros/BtVS), Liz & Cole (Ros/Charmed), Tess & Khivar (Roswell), Tess & Alex (Roswell), Tess & Liz & Michael (Roswell), Isabel & Liz & Michael (Roswell), Max & Liz & Zan (Roswell), Tess & Michael (Roswell), Michael & Liz & Rath (Roswell), and Zan & Liz (Roswell).
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 281 times in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

WBA Jezebel Jinx

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

3. Longer Fics (20+ Chapters & Coming Soon)

**The 'Started' dates aren't necessarily when I started posting the fics just the earliest date I can find of when I started writing them. And 'Completed' dates are when the final post is put up.**
~*~*~*~Works in Progress~*~*~*~

Banner by Zevrillion

Journey of Discovery
Placement: Book 1
Series: Alike We Are
X-Over: Ros/Smallville
Rating: Mature
Couple: Ship Jumper (Liz/Clark)
Set: Summer of S1 (Ros) summer of S2 (SV)
Summary: Liz is the same as Clark, when the Kents come for a vacation to visit with their family friends the Parkers things become interesting. Clark can't fight his attraction to Liz, Lionel is hot on his trail wanting to find out who and what Clark is, things get complicated when Liz and Clark find out they were supposed to be a mated pair on Krypton.
Last Updated: 7-3-17/Ch 38
Started: September 2005/Completed:

Banner by Little Red Riding Hood

Teacher's Pet
Couple: X-tremer
Summary: My first X-tremer fic, Alec is sent on a mission to bring back X5-711 aka Alex Whitman and the way he enters his life is by posing as a teacher at Roswell High but what happens when X5-711's sister gets involved?
Last Updated: 7-22-16/Ch 39
Started: May 2006/Completed:

Banner by SilverMoonStar

Date with Destiny
Couple: Liz/Spike
Summary: X-Over with Angel + BTVS. Challenge by Illyria. After EoTW Liz leaves Roswell pregnant after almost everyone shuns her, she goes to LA to stay with her cousin Fred, she finds a whole other group of interesting characters, and ends up finding love where she least expects it.
Last Updated: 03-24-20/Ch 39
Started: October 2004/Completed:

Banner by To_Kiss_A_Frog

Exit Strategy
Couple: Liz/Cole, slight Phoebe/Cole
Summary: Rewrite of Exit Strategy (Charmed episode). Liz is a demon and Cole's ex-lover, he now needs her help to watch his back.
Warning: Phoebe might be a little bruised. Come on like you didn't expect it with me behind the wheel of this fic?
Last Updated: 10-25-11/Ch 18
Started: December 2005/Completed:

Twin Set of Lovers (Rewrite)
Sequel to: Fairy Tale: Rath + Dakeri’s Story
Series: Alien’s Galore
Couple: Polar (Michael/Liz)
Summary: Liz and Michael have had a past on Antar, they find out about it and the dupes show up.
Last Updated: 8-24-08/Ch 20
Original Started: December 2003/Completed: N/A. Rewrite Started: April 2005/Completed: N/A

~*~*~*~Completed~*~*~*~

Banner by Anya/Illyria

One Night Stand to Something More
Series: Hidden Demon
Placement: 1 of 3
Sequels: Baby and Bonding (2 of 3) and Strange Old World (3 of 3)
XO: Roswell/Charmed
Couple: Liz/Cole
Summary: X-Over with Charmed. Challenge from Illyria. Liz went on vacation and had a one-night stand, despite deciding not to see each other again; they keep a phone friendship, but what happens when Liz finds out she’s pregnant from this experience and where do they go from here?
Chapters: 20
Started: January 2005/Completed: November 2006

~*~*~*~Coming Soon (or Later)~*~*~*~

Web of Lives
Rating: Adult
Main Couple: Tess/Kivar, there will be other couples but they're a surprise.
Summary: Tess is on her way back to Antar with the other Royal Four and her unborn baby with her. But who will be there when they land?
Note: Originally it was going to be short and 90-95% Tess/Kivar but now that it's going to be a longer fic it's going to be more encompassing to include the other characters.
Progress: Chapter 6 is done and I've started on Ch 7, also working on sections of Ch 8.
Started: October 2006/Completed:

New Life Rewrite
Couple: Jumper (Rath/Liz)
Summary: After EOTW; Liz did what Future Max asked, she gave up a happy future with Max. But present day Max isn't happy and makes his displeasure known. In order to get away she goes to New York where she meets a rough, sexy, determined alien.
Warning: Max is a bad guy. He's more than just a jerk in this.
Progress: Up to Chapter 7 done. Half way through the next chapter.
Original Started: May 2004/Completed: N/A; Rewrite Started: July 2007/Complete:

Forever Yours
Series: Alike We Are
Placement: Book 2 of ?
Sequel to: Journey of Discovery
XO: Roswell/Smallville
Couple: Ship Jumper (Clark/Liz)
Set: S2 (Ros) S3 (SV)
Summary: Clark has to go back to Smallville, how will his friends cope with a relatively new Clark with a girlfriend in tow? And how will Clark and Liz keep their powers and circumstances secret for much longer?
Progress: Prologue reworked and started working on the first couple paragraphs of Ch 1.
Started: October 2005/Completed:
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 12/11/14

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

4. Medium Fics (6-19 Chapters & Coming Soon)

Complicated Affair
Rating: Mature (some parts border on Adult)
Smaller Couples: Leo/Piper and Chris/Maria
Summary: Liz is a cousin of the Halliwell’s, fellow witch, and Cole’s secretary. She’s been carrying a secret now for a few months, she knows it will eventually come out but she’s hoping that day won’t be for a very long time, if ever.
Last Updated: 6-13-15/Chapter 10
Started: August 2006/Completed:

The One Left Behind
Couple: Dean/Liz
Summary: Life has gone to hell for Liz Parker, she could have never predicted what happened, now she has no one and sets off on a journey that brings her closer to peace.
Last Updated: 12-23-11/Ch 14
Started: January 2007/Completed:

Banner by SilverMoonStar

City Overrun
Couple: Liz/Nick, Tess/Sean (Forsaken)
Summary: X-Over with Forsaken and John Carpenter’s Vampires. In Roswell 10 people have turned up missing. Nick and Sean think it’s a Forsaken gathering an army. Jack Crow and his new team (Liz is his second in command) think it’s a Master. Nick, Sean, and the Slayers arrive in Roswell to take care of the vampire problem.
Last Updated: 11-8-09/Ch 16
Started: May 2004/Completed:

Jaded
Rating: Teen-Mature
XO: Roswell/Dark Angel
Couple: X-tremer (Alec/Liz)
Summary: She never meant to fall in love, in fact she went to great lengths to avoid it, but sometimes love finds you anyway.
Last Updated: 3-29-10/Chapter 9
Started: April 2007/Completed:

Banner by Touch of the Wind

Escape
Sequel to Transgenic Christmas
Couple: X-Tremer (Alec/Liz)
Summary: Maxie, Biggs, Liz, and Alec have escaped from Manticore. Maxie and Biggs go up to Seattle to find Logan and try to get back together with him, while Liz and Alec go to Roswell, back to the only true home Liz has ever known.
Last Updated: 5-10-09/Ch 15
Started: September 2006/Completed:

Banner by RoswellOracle

Dead Shall Rise (Halloween Fic)
Couple: No definitive couple
Summary: XO w/ Dawn, Day, & Land of the Dead. The dead have come to life. Liz is in Florida, Maria is in New York. The others are in Roswell will Liz and Maria find the others and if they do will they still be alive?
Warning: Extreme violence and language.
Last Updated: 10-30-08/Ch 13
Started: December 2005/Completed:

Banner by AssassinElektra

It Has to Start Somewhere
Series: The Havoc Series
Placement: 1 of 16
Rating: Adult
Couple: Many, no definitive couple yet.
X-Over: A bit of Charmed and mentions of others.
Summary: The title says it all, Liz finally lets go and starts to wreak havoc with the people she once held dear to her.
Last Updated: 1-28-10/Chapter 14
Started: August 2005/Completed:

Strange Old World
Placement: 3 of 3
Sequel to: Baby and Bonding
Rating: M
Summary: X-Over with Charmed and slight BTVS. The aliens return, Cole and Liz are together raising their child. How will the aliens react to the changes in their old hometown?
Chapters: 6 (Prologue included)
Last Updated: 11-2-07/Ch 5

~*~*~*~Completed~*~*~*~

Ghosts Aren't Always Evil
Summary: Supernatural XO, Dean and Sam have been hunting for years, but they come across a kind of spirit that they have never encountered before one that’s not evil, and their very angry living friend.
Chapters: 18 (Prologue & Epilogue included)
Started: September 2005/Completed: February 2009

Banner by SilverMoonStar

Midnight Rendezvous [Complete]
Rating: Mature/Mature Adult
XO: Dracula/Roswell
Couple: Liz/Dracula
Summary: X-over with Dracula. After Max and Tess kiss, Liz meets up with Dracula and begins to open up to a whole new world with the Prince of Darkness.
Chapters 10 (including Prologue & Epilogue)
Started: November 2003/Completed: April 2006

Fairy Tale: Rath + Dakeri’s Story
Series: Alien’s Galore
Placement: 1 of 2
Rating: Mature-Adult
Couple: Rath/Dakeri, Ava/Zan, some Lonnie/Rath
Summary: Prequel to Twin Set of Lovers. Basically just like the title says this is Rath and Dakeri’s story, this is set about a year before TSoL starts, Dakeri is Liz’s dupe, and it’s about how these two find each other.
Chapters: 10
Started: March 2004/Completed: September 2006

Untitled
Rating: Teen to Mature
Prequel to: Complicated Affair
Couple: Liz/Cole with some Phoebe/Cole
Summary: Takes place over six years hitting on some key moments I wanted to explore. Liz is magical and has known for a couple years now. Meets the Charmed Ones and meets Cole Turner. And begins an affair that she knows she should have never started.
Progress: Started on Ch 1.
Started: January 2013/Completed:

Old Married Couple
Rating: Teen (rating may rise later)
Couple: X-tremer (Alec/Liz)
Other Couples: Maria/???, Kyle/???, Maxie/???, Logan/??? (the other couples will be revealed as the story unfolds, I want who they're with to be a surprise.)
Summary: Liz and Alec have been together for ten years. It’s eleven years after Departure. She thought the Roswell aliens were behind her forever but someone else had other plans for her.
Progress: Almost done with Chapter 2
Started: January 2007/Completed:

They’re Back
Series: Living Again Trilogy
Placement: 3 of 3
Sequel to: Taught to Live
Couples: Jumper (Rath/Liz), Grounded Souls (Maria/Zan), Wallpapers (Lonnie/Alex), and Alleyleaders (Kyle/Ava)
Summary: 20 years after Learning to Deal. The Roswell aliens are back, they find everyone has moved on, but how, it’s only been six months since they left…right?
Progress: Chapter 1 is done. Rath/Liz parts for Chapter 2 & 4 are done, started working on Lonnie/Alex's part for Ch 3 and a Maria/Zan part for Ch 2 & 3.
Started: June 2004/Completed:

Tangled Threads
XO: Roswell/Dark Angel/Charmed/Supernatural
Couple: Drifter (Dean/Liz)
Summary: ‘There's no problem leading a double life, it's the triple and quadruple lives that get you in the end’.
Disclaimer: Line is from Lord of War. It’s what sparked this.
Progress: Started Chapter 3.
Started: July 2006/Completed:

Awakening
Series: Giving In
Placement: Sequel to Giving In
XO: BTVS/Roswell/AtS (there's a possibility of some characters from Angel will be showing up)
Couple: Liz/Angelus, Spike/Drusilla
Summary: It's Liz's first night as a vampire and she's quite hungry. Will she run into her former friends? (Sorry I don't know much about the plot yet.)
Warning: Language, sexual situations, possible bloodplay, and violence.
Progress: None yet.
Started: /Completed:
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

5. One-Shots and Shorter Fics (1-5 Chapters & Coming Soon)

~*~*~*~Completed~*~*~*~

Banner by RoswellOracle

Giving In
Series: Giving In
Rating: Mature/Adult
XO: Roswell/BTVS (with a twist)
Couple: Liz/Angelus
Summary: Liz has slowly become excluded from the alien abyss, so much so that she becomes dependent on someone she shouldn't.
Warning: Violence, mental abuse, non-consensual sex (not graphic but it is there), thoughts of suicide, and small character death(s)
Chapters: One-Shot
Started: June 2008/Completed: July 2009

Banner by EnglishDreamer

Away With the Night
Rating: Teen-light Mature
Couple: Liz/Lex
Summary: XO w/ Smallville. After CYN everyone turns their back on Liz, she leaves to go with her parents to a party in Metropolis. There she meets Lex Luthor who will do anything do get her.
Chapters: 5
Started: December 2005/Completed: April 2006

Baby and Bonding
Sequel to: One Night Stand to Something More
Placement: Interlude/2 of 3
Rating: Teen
Summary: XO with Charmed Liz and Cole have the baby and their bonding ceremony.
Chapters: 2
Started: November 2006/Completed: January 2007

Game
Series: You Were Saying
Placement: 1 of ?
Rating: Young Teen-Teen
XO: Ros/Supernatural
Pairing: Dean/Liz
Summary: Dean is trying to win a simple game of pool but it doesn't turn out that well.
Started: May 2006/Completed: May 2006

Connection
Sequel to: Game
Placement: 2 of ?
Pairing: Dean/Liz
Summary: It’s two weeks after the events of Game, Liz is back in Roswell and Dean is back on the road with Sam but they still manage to stay connected.
Started: August 2006/Completed: August 2006

Shopping
Sequel to: Connection
Placement: 3 of ?
Pairing: Dean/Liz, Sam/Maria, Maria/Liz (friendship), and Sam/Dean (sibling bonding)
Summary: It's a day after the events of Connection. Liz and Maria are shopping for their dates while Dean and Sam prepare in another way.
Started: September 2006/Completed: October 2006

Somebody’s Eyes
Couple: Polar (Michael/Liz)
Summary: Someone is watching Liz and Michael.
Note: This was one of the first fics I ever wrote.
Started: July 2004/Completed: August 2004

Learning to Deal
Placement: 1 of 3
Couples: Rath/Liz, Maria/Zan, slight Lonnie/Alex and Kyle/Ava
Summary: One week has passed since ‘Departure’. Alex is still alive and the dupes pay the humans a visit.
Started: July 2004/Completed: March 2005

Taught to Live
Placement: 2 of 3
Sequel to: Learning to Deal
Couples: Rath/Liz, Maria/Zan, Alex/Lonnie, and Ava/Kyle
Summary: 10 years after Learning to Deal. Each chapter is a peek into what's going on now.
Chapters: 4
Started: May 2006/Completed: June 2007

Roswell Family Christmas
Couple: Polar
Summary: Future/Holiday Fic. It’s Christmas in Roswell and Liz spends it with her husband and three children.
Chapters: 3
Started: November 2003/Completed: December 2003

Valentine Apology
XO: Roswell/Supernatural
Summary: Holiday; XO w/ Supernatural. It's Valentine's Day and Liz is upset with her boyfriend, how will he make it up to her.
Started: February 2006/Completed: February 2006

Speak Now
Summary: Rewrite of Marry-Go-Round (S4) XO w/ Charmed. Liz has an objection to Cole marrying Phoebe Halliwell, she goes to the wedding to plead her case.
Warning: Not nice to Phoebe. Character death but just a little.
Started: February 2006/Completed: March 2006

Transgenic Christmas
Couple: X-tremer, Maxie/Biggs
Summary: Holiday; Alec and Liz's Christmas.
Started: December 2005/Completed: November 2006

Banner by SilverMoonStar

Bad Liz [Complete] **This is now being rewritten**
Series: Not So Innocent Series
Couple: Rath/Liz
Summary: Liz isn’t as innocent as everyone think she is.
Chapters: One-shot
Original Started: April 2003/Completed: June 2004; Rewrite Started: October 2010/Completed:

The Reason
Rating: Young Teen-Teen (deals with character death)
Couple: None (Tess-centric)
Summary: Tess's thoughts after she kills Alex by mind-warp. Weird fic, not exactly happy with it but it is here if anyone wants to read it.
Started: January 2007/Completed: April 2007

From the Shadows
Series: Giving In Series
Placement: Companion to Giving In
XO: BTVS/Roswell
Couple: Angelus/Liz, possible Angelus/other, and some Spike/Drusilla
Summary: It's Angelus's side to Giving In. What was he doing before he went to get Liz at school? Why did he choose Roswell and why Liz?
Warning: Language, non-consensual sex (might be a bit more graphic then in Giving In since Angelus is more aware than Liz was), sexual situations, possible bloodplay, violence, and small character(s) deaths.
Progress: Started writing the beginning of the fic. Also have a couple scenes written here and there.
Started: July 2009/Completed:

Road to Everywhere
Series: The Havoc Series
Placement: 2/16
Sequel to: It Has to Start Somewhere
X-Over: slight BTVS
Summary: Short ficlet of Liz leaving Roswell making her way to Sunnydale.
Progress: Completed, except for a few changes that will be done when the first fic is done.
Started: August 2005/Completed:
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

6. Awards

Wins

RFFA Round 15

Runner-Ups

RFFA Round 15
Favorite Portrayal of a Crossover Character: Clark in AWA: Journey of Discovery
Best Crossover FanFiction: The One Left Behind
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

7. Soundtracks

I don’t make/use a lot of soundtracks with my fics but there are a few fics where songs help me visualize what I want to have happen or the pacing of chapter. So for those few fics there is this section.

Section 1 – Roswell & Learning to Hunt – Prologue-Chapter ??

1. My Happy Ending – Avril LavignePrologue
2. Prelude 12/24 – AFIChapter 5
3. Cells – The ServantChapter 5
4. Ripped the Heart Out of Me – AdemaChapter 6 A
5. Dirty Laundry – The EaglesChapter 7
6. Nobody’s Home – Avril LavigneChapter 8 A & B
7. Moonlight Sonata – BeethovenChapter 9
8. It Doesn’t Matter – Allison KrausChapter 10
9. Somewhere – Within TemptationChapter 12 A
10. I Drink Alone – George Thorogood & The DestroyersChapter 13
11. Psychobabble – The Alan Parsons ProjectChapter 14
12. Giving In – AdemaChapter 14

Section 2 – On the Road – Chapter ??-Chapter ?? (not in any particular order right now, unless otherwise stated)

Ride – Lana Del ReyChapter ??
Things That Scare Me – Neko CaseChapter ??
Devil’s Backbone – The Civil WarsChapter ??
Wipe That Smile Off Your Face – Our Lady PeaceChapter ??
The Road I’m On – 3 Doors DownChapter ??
Smile – Uncle KrackerChapter ??
Breaking the Law – Judas PriestChapter ??
Sail – AWOLNATIONChapter ??
Monster – Lady GagaChapter ??
Secret Smile – SemisonicChapter ??
Bananza (Belly Dancer) – AkonChapter ??
Till the Casket Drops – ZZ WardChapter ??

Section 3 – Return to Roswell – Chapter??-Epilogue (not in any particular order right now, unless otherwise stated)

How You Like Me Now – The HeavyChapter ??
Radioactive – Imagine DragonsChapter ??
It’s Not You – HalestormChapter ??
Forgive Me – Group 1 CrewChapter ??
Just For – NickelbackChapter ??
Bark at the Moon – Ozzy OsbourneChapter ??
Breaking Down – Florence & the MachineChapter ??
Home – ZZ WardChapter ??
Free Ride – The Edgar Winter GroupEpilogue

Banner by RoswellOracle

Giving In (Liz’s POV)

1. Giving In – Adema
2. S.O.S. (Anything But Love) – Apocalytica
3. Haunted – Evanescence
4. Love Never Dies (Part 1) – Apoptygma Berzerk

From the Shadows (Angelus’ POV; Giving In sequel) – not written yet

1. Temptation Waits – Garbage
2. Lover Man – Metallica
3. Closer – Burn Season
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

8. Non-Roswell Fics (Works in Progress & Completed)
~*~*~*~Completed~*~*~*~

Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel

As You Weren't
Set: BTVS-Season 6/As You Were
Couple: Buffy/Angel
Summary: A rewrite of ‘As You Were’ Season 6. When Riley comes to see Buffy he finds that she is very happy. Why? Well, your just going to have to read to find out.
Warning: Some Riley bashing.

Suddenly So Clear
Set: BTVS-Season 4/The I in Team
Rating: Teen-very light Mature
Couple: Buffy/Angel
Summary: A rewrite of the Bronze scene in ‘The I in Team’. What would have happened if Angel had been at the Bronze to get Buffy back?
Warning: Some Riley/Initiative bashing.

Charmed

Demon’s Get Sick Too
Series: The Western Love Series
Couple: Prue/Cole
Summary: Cole is sick and the only person to take care of him is Prue.
Warning: Phoebe hate.

Kitchen Talk
Sequel to: Demon’s Get Sick Too
Series: The Western Love Series
Placement: 2 of ?
Couple: Prue/Cole, slight Phoebe/Cole
Summary: Starts about 6 hours after the previous one ended, so it’s about 3 in the afternoon. Phoebe and Prue talk in the kitchen, then Phoebe and Cole talk in the kitchen and finally Cole and Prue talk in the kitchen.
Warning: Again not nice to Phoebe.

General Hospital

Weapon of Choice
Couple: Jason/Elizabeth
Summary: Response to a Valentines Day Challenge.
Notes: Kate and Sonny are still together, Jason and Liz are still seeing each other in secret.
Started: 2008/Completed: 2008

Passions

Lied to Myself
Couple: Kay/Luis
Summary: Short one-shot. Luis tells Sheridan he can’t marry her he loves someone else.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

To Hell and Back
Rating: Mature (violence, language, and slight sexual content)
Couple(s): Buffy/Angel, Oz/Willow, and Xander/Cordelia
Summary: Instead of Angel going to Hell by himself Buffy jumps in with him. Now about 9,000 years has past in Hell while on Earth its just 3 months (I'm going by what Ken said a hundred years will pass there on Earth it’s just a day).
Note: This was my first Buffy fic.
Chapters: 4 (prologue included)
Last Updated: 9-4-06/Ch 3
Started: 2005/Completed:

Waiting in the Wings
Couple: Buffy/Angel, slight Buffy/Spike but it’s only a mention
Summary: Buffy is at the ballet to, Angel senses her and things go crazy.
Warning: Some disrespect of Willow and Xander, they’re not really in the story all that much they are mostly just mentioned except for a few occasions.
Last Updated: 6-24-07/Ch 5
Started: 2006/Completed:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Crossovers

Started with a Phone Call
Series: Demons and Vampires and Werewolves Oh My Trilogy
Placement: Book 1 of 3
Set: During BTVS: S7 Empty Places and after Season 1 of Supernatural
XO: Buffy/Supernatural/Angel
Main Couple: Buffy/Dean
Smaller Couples: Willow/Kennedy, and Faith/Spike
Summary: Buffy has been kicked out of her home but not before getting a phone call from an old friend saying he and his brother need her help and expertise.
Warning: Scoobies/Potentials not fairing well/aka bashed.
Chapters: 5 (prologue included)
Last Updated: 6-23-09/Ch 4

The Unknown
Couples: B/A (ultimately), B/other, Pi/L, Mia/Wyatt, Pa/Pike, A/C (not for long), and A/F (only mentioned)
Summary: While ransacking W&H, the AI team found a new prophesy involving Angel and Connor, but it also mentioned Angel’s other child, one he doesn’t know exists. Buffy left after Becoming II and never came back; for 20 years she has lived with her and Angel’s daughter in San Francisco helping the Charmed ones. The Scoobies and AI find Buffy and chaos ensues.
XO: BtVS/Angel/Charmed
Chapters: 3 (prologue included)
Last Updated: 6-24-07/Ch 2

Superpowers United
Rating: Mature (possible Adult later on)
Couple: Buffy/Clark, strong Buffy/Lex and Chloe/Buffy friendship, and Chloe/Lex
Summary: Starts during ‘Empty Places’ when Buffy is being kicked out. Instead of just leaving the house she leaves the state and goes to Smallville. There she finds a whole new set of interesting characters, but what happens when her “friends” from Sunnydale show up saying they need her help?
XO: BtVS/Smallville
Chapters: 6 (prologue included)
Last Updated: 2-4-08/Ch 5
Started: 2005/Completed:

Runaway Slayer and Her Demon (Rewrite)
XO: BtVS/Angel/Charmed
Couples: B/Cole, Angel/Faith, Pr/Gunn, Pa/Doyle, We/Cor, Sp/Dru, and W/T
Summary: Buffy stayed gone after Becoming Pt 2. She moved to San Francisco where she met Cole Turner, and sparks fly.
Chapters: 8 (prologue included)
Last Updated: 2-4-08/Ch 7

General Hospital

Auction
Rating: PG-13/Teen – R/Mature
Couple: Jason/Elizabeth
Summary: An auction is being conducted to raise money for the children’s ward at General Hospital. Time for some bidding wars…or in some cases no bidding wars.
Warning: Not Sam or Maxie friendly.
Chapters: 14
Last Updated: 5-30-13/Ch 14
Started: 2011/Completed:

HH - WNDYC – Rendezvous in the Night
Rating: Mature (Just to be safe)
XO: Buffy the Vampire Slayer/General Hospital
Summary: Elizabeth Webber is the Slayer what happens when she meets a mysterious man on one of her nightly patrols.
Note: My contribution to ‘HH’s We’re Not Dead Yet Challenge’. The only two major guidelines: No sighting or mention of Sam and no current Liason storylines.
Warning: Violence, language, a bit of angst, and a bit of sexy stuff. Not Carly or Sarah friendly.
Chapters: 3
Last Updated: 12-25-12/Ch 3
Started: November 2012/Completed:

The Battle for Her Heart
Rating: PG-13/Teen (overall); Some R/Mature chapters in future
Couple: Jason/Liz
Summary: Liz is single but certainly not lonely. Many of the men of Port Charles (and from other cities) are interested in dating the nurse/artist/single mother. Jason is not pleased and needs to step up his game in order to get and keep the heart of the woman he loves.
Warning: Not Sam, Maxie, or Carly friendly.
Chapters: 8
Last Updated: 6-5-13/Ch 8
Started: 2012/Completed:

Stark Contrast (link to come soon)
Rating: Teen-Mature; PG-13-R
Couple: Elizabeth/Jared Winchester (Original Character…kind of)
Summary: With all the running around and getting in trouble the Corinthos children are getting into what about the Webber children? Elizabeth Webber and the Corinthos family and company have very different parenting styles…and lives.
Warning: Not Sam, Maxie, Jason, or Carly friendly.
Chapters: 7
Last Updated: 6-24-07/Ch 2

(Other fics to be added soon)
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 1/29/15

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Updated:

Teacher's Pet Ch 36
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 1/29/15

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Updated:

Teacher's Pet Ch 37
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Jezebel Jinx's XO/UC Adventures--Updated 2/14/15

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Updated:

Complicated Affair pt 9
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics