If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"LIZ MICHAEL TEA" Mum yelled impatiently once more.

"Alright already!" I pause trying to remember everything I had found at lunch time- it seems like a week ago not 5 hours, "Well, Tess Harding, Kyle Valenti, Serena Evans and Alex Whitman all where found wondering around the desert by there adopted parents. According to the news paper at the time- It must of been big news to find 6 kids wondering the desert at the time." I pause to catch a breath, "Michael they where also couldn't talk or anything"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

"And you couldn't tell us this three hours ago? Four other apparent six-year-old kids in the desert, wandering naked -" I stop myself because there's so much to think about. I run both my hands through my hair. "Was this the same time that Mom and Dad found us? In May?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

Thankfully, Serena doesn't respond. She just glares at me. I grin at her in response. I'm sure I'll get a "talk" from Dad over this later, but for the moment, it seems to be done.

Just then, the back door opens and Isabel comes in. "Sorry I'm late, everyone," she says. She grabs a plate and sits down between me and Serena.

Serena puts a helping of meat on her plate and then reaches for the hot sauce.

"How can you eat it that way?" I ask for the thousandth time, shaking my head. "It's incredible." I suddenly remember seeing Liz put tobasco on her french-fries at school. Serena is adopted, too.

"Leave your sister alone, Max. Nobody's asking you to eat them that way," Mom says.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I nod remebering the information that I had found.

"Kyle was adopted two days after us, Serena 1 day before us, Tess three days after Kyle and Alex was the last about 4 days after Tess" I then remember something else in common with all 4 of them, "Michael they also all order extra hot sause when ever they eat at the crashdown"
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

"It tastes good Max, it adds an extra zing to the food....no offense to Mom or anything", I smile softly and take a quick bite.

Max looks at me oddly and I roll my eyes and look over at Isabel. "So, how was Tess'?", I ask and tuck my hair back.

"Good", she smiles and takes a bite of her food and looks around. "Did I miss something?", she asks with her eyebrows raised.

I laugh softly. "Not really....just a round of 20 questions between me and Max".

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

Ring Ring Ring

I reach over to grab the phone from my position on the computer chair and the computer chair tips and I land on a heap on the floor.

'Hey Alex speaking'.

'Oh hey Alex it's Tom errrrm you sound out of breath, if youve got someone there I can ring later'.

'No it's no prob I just fell off the comp chair is all'.

'Oh okay then'.

'Tom are you gonna get round to whatever it is you have to say or not'.

'Oh yea sorry, what do you think of Serena'.

'Well I dont realy talk too her all that much so I realy wouldint know she seems okay I mean she dosint make fun of me so she caant be that bad'.

'Oh okay great'.

'Tom does this have a point or what'.

'No not realy well kinda I guess yea. I was gonna ask her out on a date'.

'WHAT Tom you cant she is wayyyyyyyyy out of your league mate no offence but she is like a total brain and not to mention babe, if you were to ask her out you should it somewhere private'.

'Oh great thanks for the vote of cofiddence Alex'.

'Thats okay bye Tom gotta go'.

'Okay bye'.

Man that boy needs some sence knocked into him darn my soda's warm, little bit of alein Mojo wouldint go a miss here (he places hishand over his can and the soda is suddenly cold)

Alex
Naff I know but I was in a hurry and I was trying to show the awkwaard way in which guys speak on the phone to each other
Julia_Behr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Julia_Behr »

"Sorry I'm late, everyone," I say, grabbing a plate. I notice Serena reaching for the hot sause, and roll my eyes.

"How can you eat it that way?" Max asks."It's incredible."

Mom turns to face us and leans back onto the counter."Leave your sister alone, Max. Nobody's asking you to eat them that way," she says.

"It tastes good Max, it adds an extra zing to the food....no offense to Mom or anything" I laugh, mom glares at me.

"So, how was Tess'?" Boring. I think instantly, sighing.

"Good" I reply. I look over at Max, who seems to have something on his mind.

"Did I miss something?" I ask, doubtfully.

"Not really....just a round of 20 questions between me and Max".

"About what?" I take a bite of meat.
<b>[Max drops Bunny off at her place]</b>

<b>Bunny:</b> I, uh... Don't suppose you wanna... Come up. You know.
<b>Max:</b> Uh...Thanks, but...
<b>Bunny:</b> Eh! It was worth a shot.

~Avie by roswelllover~
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"Nothing," I say quickly. "She's just trying to give me a hard time 'cause Liz came over for a couple minutes. To talk about homework." Might as well get it out. It'll sound way worse if I let Serena explain.

"Liz?" Isabel asks.

"Yeah," I nod, hoping she and Serena won't start up again about how I'm should be going out with Tess.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria *~*~

When Liz brings up the hot sauce, my eyes widen as I recall Tess once asking for an entire bottle of Tabasco sauce and finishing it in one meal.

"Now that you mention it..." I say. "They do have a lot of hot sauce! How come I never realized that before until you mentioned it?" I shoot Liz and Michael an apprenhisve look. "But...that would mean...I mean with the adoption and the weird food choices...but - but it can't be...can it?"
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Julia_Behr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Julia_Behr »

"Liz?" I ask thoughtfully.

"Yeah," he answers, looking away. I decided to leave it alone, besides, I DID want him to be happy- even if it mean with Liz- but something ate at me, wanting to argue about how much he should be with Tess. I shook it off.

"So whats going on with Tess?" Serena asks. I give her a look.

"Okay, okay" she says, holding her hands up, palms out. "Fine, but I just wanna say that you and Tess look a lot cuter together" she continues, looking at Max, then at me.

"I'll be upstairs" she says, before getting up and putting her plate in the sink, then heading upstairs.

After she's gone, Max sighs. I'm surprised to see hurt in his eyes.

"Don't worry about her, Max" he looks at me, searching my face.

"Who are you -and what have you done with my sister?" he asks, smiling.

"What? I'm just trying to help"
<b>[Max drops Bunny off at her place]</b>

<b>Bunny:</b> I, uh... Don't suppose you wanna... Come up. You know.
<b>Max:</b> Uh...Thanks, but...
<b>Bunny:</b> Eh! It was worth a shot.

~Avie by roswelllover~
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"Thanks," I tell Isabel. It's a relief to not have to hear it again. They've both been teasing me about Liz for so long, trying to tell me that Tess would be a better match.

"So, you like Liz now?" I ask, trying to figure out this change in my sister.

"Well," she says slowly. "You like her. And if she likes you, too..."

I grimace at that. "She didn't actually say that. She came over for a different reason."

Isabel nods. "Homework, you said."

"Yeah," I say, slowly. It wasn't really homework, but it certainly wasn't anything I can talk about. I did promise to keep it a secret. "uh, I gotta go talk to Serena for a minute.

"Sure," she says, and I head upstairs.

I knock on the girls' door. "Serena? You there?"