If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"Oh, absolutely. I swear," I tell her. I can hardly believe it. I'm right. She and Liz. Oh, and Michael. And I never guessed. God, who would have believed that aliens were actually real? And I still have a mark on my chest to prove it.

I've already promised to keep this secret once. I can certainly do it again. "I would never tell. I wouldn't even tell Isabel. Unless, she already knows?"
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

I shake my head. "No, no one knows", I take a deep breath and look at him. This feels weird to actually be out in the open about this. It's been a secret forever.

"Please guard the door", I motion towards it and he stands in front of it. I sit down on the bed and close my eyes concentrating when I open them things are moving all around and Max has his eyes wide open in astonishment....I look over at a CD I had borrowed from him and send it his way.

"I was meaning to get that back to you", I put on a small smile.

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I watch Serena's things fly around the room and I start to take a step back, but I can't because my back is already against the door. A CD comes my way and then slows as it comes closer. I reach up and pick it out of the air.

"Wow!" I say, keeping my voice low. "That's so cool!"

I hadn't thought to ask what other powers Liz might have. I can't wait to find out what more Serena might tell me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MICHAEL*

"Yeah, Mom," I say. "Sorry. We were kinda busy. Can Maria stay for dinner?"

"Of course," Mom says, smiling at our friend. "She's always welcome."

"We were going to get changed, first." Maria says, indicating the green Crashdown uniforms she and Liz are still wearing, without the antenae or aprons. I ditched my apron and headscarf downstairs, so I guess I'm ready, now.

Mom eyes the girls. "Dinner's been waiting five minutes already. I think you two will be fine. You can change after. Let's go."

"Okay," I say and we all follow mom down the hall to the dining room. I drop back and say to Liz, "How are we gonna find out for sure? We can't just ask. There's no way they'd just tell us. I know I wouldn't."

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I think about Alex, Tess, Serena and Kyle.

"Well Max may have some suspisions about Serena if what I found out is correct, he seemed sort of shocked before so I don't think he knew about Serena but maybe he knows now? and as for Tess, Alex and Kyle, I don't know...." Suddenly I remember the flash that I got from Kyle before the shooting, but we had reached the table so I couldn't tell them then.

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

I sort of listen in to Tom's phone call to Alex, I mean I am his brother so of course I have to, suddenly I remember I have to call Max.

"Oi Midget get off the phone I have to call Max" I say to him wondering if we are going to have a fight today.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"How did you do that?" I ask Serena, feeling wide-eyed and breathless. This is so amazing. It's hard to believe it's real. "What else can you do?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MICHAEL*

I sit down at the table and help myself to Mom's wonderful meal. "Great food," I tell her and she gives me a smile. I cook all the time at the Crashdown and I know how much a compliment means.

Liz, Maria and I have to suspend our conversation for a little while, and come up with other things to talk about. I start by trying to steer the conversation around a school project, but Dad has other ideas.

"Are you okay, honey?" He asks Liz. "I didn't see much off you after the trouble in the Cafe today."
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

"Well, I just have to concentrate", I shrug and walk over to him and everything goes back to its normal position.

"Wow", Max says softly and I laugh. It seems very odd to be able to do something like this freely. "Remeber....not a word Max!", I look up at him and bite my lip slightly.

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"I promise, Serena. Not a word." I smile, crossing my heart in a childhood vow of secrecy.

Serena smiles in return.

I tell her, "You're like that girl from the X-Men. Can you do anything else? Not that that isn't amazing enough. It truly is. But if you can do that, can you do other things, too?"
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"I'm fine dad, I was just a little jumpy from the gunshot, I'm sorry that I left you guys in the middle of the rush" I poor a little more tabasco on my plate noticing that it wasn't spicy enough.

"This really is a good meal Mum" I say smiling at her.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria *~*~

I look Mrs. Parker's cooking. My mom can't exactly cook so it's nice to have real food once in a while.

"Mrs. P. As always your cooking is amazing!" I tell her with a grin. I shoot Michael a teasing look. "So much more better than the Crashdown food...I think you should change the cook."

I wink at Liz as she begins to chuckle. Still grinning I give Michael a mock challenging look. For the moment all serious talks can end. I decided firmly. We can talk about this later...privately.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Tom

'Kyle I am not a midget'!!

'Yea whatever hand over the phone'.

'Fine'.