Deceptive Appearences (MATURE/ADULT) *Kyle, Tess OPEN*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Beyond Anything Else
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Beyond Anything Else »

M A R I A

I took an order from one of the regulars, and just as I heard the bell from the door opening, I glanced up. It was Isabel, and she was waving at me. Wow, wait, ISABEL, waving at ME?

I hesitantly smile. "Hey." I respond, heading over to where she's sitting. "...Can I get you anything?"
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~LIz~

“Oh…I’m sure we can…” I smile at Max and am about to slip my arms back around his neck when I suddenly notice the time. Dad and Nancy might not be quite as strict as some parents about curfew, but if I don’t get back soon they’re definitely going to have something to say. Reluctantly, I pull away from Max. “I hate to be the barer of bad news, but I think we should be getting back…my dad’s going to be mad if I’m not back soon…” I tell him. I don’t actually want this night to end…and my hand lingers on his for a few minutes, but I know that we need to get back. If I don’t dad could get worried and I don’t want to get him worked up over nothing…there’s plenty of times when he had good cause to be worried without me being late back because I’m having a good time with my boyfriend…
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

Isabel

Maria smiles at me and said. "Hey."

I take a seat on one of the booths and she follows me.

"...Can I get you anything?"

I smile at Maria and look around a little bit at the familiar but still silly alien-themed decors of this place...

"Sure, whatever you'd suggest." I say.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

“I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think we should be getting back…my dad’s going to be mad if I’m not back soon…” Liz tells me.

I take a look at the clock on dash and sigh. Where has the night gone? I lean over and give Liz another kiss. She melts softly into it, but then pulls back.

"We have to go, Max," she tells me again.

I give her a shallow smile. "I know, but it's so hard. I hate to leave you."

"First, you have to get me home," she teases. Her fingers still playing along the back of my neck.

"You're not making this easier!" I scold her, but somehow I manage to sit back and start up the jeep. She giggles, resting her head on my shoulder as I head back into the center of town. I spare one hand to briefly carress her knee. It's so hard to not touch her. So hard to part for the night. I feel like she really is a part of me.

In a few minutes we pull up to the Crashdown and I lean down to kiss her on the top of her head. "We're here," I announce.
Beyond Anything Else
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Beyond Anything Else »

M A R I A

I look down at Isabel and pause for a second. "Whatever I suggest? Well I don't know what you like to eat. Hamburgers, fries, milkshakes, ice cream, salads, sodas." I shrugged a little bit, realizing what time it was, that it was close to closing.

"Look, Isabel?, right?, I'll just get you a cheeseburger, fries and a shake. Vanilla or chocolate?" I hold my order pad up in front of me with a pen and write down all of what I said, making this my last order for the night, then pause and glance to Isabel to see whether she wants vanilla or chocolate.
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Isabel

"Whatever I suggest? Well I don't know what you like to eat. Hamburgers, fries, milkshakes, ice cream, salads, sodas." Maria says, mentioning some of the food choices.

"Look, Isabel?, right?, I'll just get you a cheeseburger, fries and a shake. Vanilla or chocolate?" she asks.

"Vanilla's fine." I say with a nod. "Thanks."

I stand up and point to the counter. "I'm gonna go over there and see how Michael's doing."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~LIz~

Max clearly doesn’t want the night to end any more than I do and when he kisses me, I want to give in…to forget about the time and just concentrate on being here with him…but in my heart I know that I can’t… I can’t do that to my father or Nancy…it’s not fair on them… I pull back from his arms. “We have to go Max…”

“I know, but it’s so hard…I hate to leave you…”

I know what you mean…I don’t want to go…I want to stay here with you forever…I want to be with you forever… Many things in my life are uncertain…there are so many times when I don’t know what to think…but this isn’t one of them. I know one thing for cetain. I love Max Evans…and I don’t think that’s about to change… As I see him smile, I can’t resist teasing him a little more. “First you have to get me home though…” My arms are still laced around his neck and I can’t resist running my fingers up and down the back.

He tries to look reproving. “You’re not making this easier!” He scolds me. I can tell that he’s loving every minute of it though.

I look down. “I’m sorry…you’re just so irresistible” I whisper in his ear before pulling away reluctantly and sitting back in my seat.

I see him give a crooked grin. “Seems to me that you’re the one that’s irresistible…” He replies before starting the engine.

I giggle and rest my head on his shoulder as we drive back into town. I feel his hand reach across and rest on my knee and I smile. All it needs is for him to touch me and I get a shiver of excitement running down my spine… When we’re together it’s like we’re no longer two individuals but one whole… That’s how Max makes me feel…whole… That’s why I want to tell him the truth…I don’t want there to be any secrets between us…

“We’re here…” I feel Max kiss the top of my head and I snap out of my thoughts. I’m not ready for this night to end…not yet… I look over at him and smile. “You want to come up for a little bit…?” I suggest, my eyes twinkling.

“Are you sure your parents won’t mind…?” Despite the hesitancy in his voice I can see he likes the idea.

I grin at him mischievously. “Well who says they have to know…?” I point out. He’s right, they wouldn’t want him to come up…and I wouldn’t usually suggest it like this…but I just don’t feel ready to let him go…

“Well…don’t you have to check in or something…to let them know you’ve made your curfew…?” He looks back at me.

I nod. “Well yeah, but there’s an easy way to get round that…you go up the ladder and I’ll go in the front to make sure dad sees me…” I grin at him. “I know Serena’s done it plenty of times and she’s never had a problem…” I lean over to kiss him gently once more. “See…no problem…” I know that this is unlike me…I’ve always scolded Serena for doing the same thing…but I have to admit now I come to think of it, it’s not a bad plan…

I smile as I climb out of the jeep. “I’ll see you in a little bit then…” Max nods and I hurry across the road, glancing back at the jeep once before slipping inside.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I watch Liz leave, heading up to her apartment to check in with her parents. I start up the jeep and drive it around the corner. No need to be obvious that I'm hanging around, I think.

I climb out and head around to the alley alongside the restaurant. In another minute, I'm climbing up the fire-escape and stepping onto the terrace outside her window. It's a nice place with a chaise-lounge, a beach chair, barbeque and christmas lights strung across the brickwork all year long.

The curtains on her window are drawn, but there's a light on inside. I don't know if she's there or not and I don't want to risk tapping on the glass. What if it's Serena? Or their mom?

I half sit, half lean on the low brick wall near her window. Waiting for my angel to appear again.
Dreamer_forever13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_forever13 »

Sorry I took so long to post!!

Tess
Kyle and I crossed the street, heading towards the UFO center. It sounded pretty lame to me. All this interest in aliens made me sick. The crash had taken place over 50 years ago and these people were still talking about it like it had happened the day before.

''So, Kyle.'' I started. ''Tell me a little about yourself. ''What's your favourite sport? What do you like to do when your bored apart from the Crashdown Cafe. Who do you usually hang out with?''
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Isabel

I walk over to the counter and look inside the food pass-through window.

Seeing Michael cooking, I say "Hey, how's life?"