If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

"But have you got any prefrences as to where Max and I go for a date?" Liz asks as Maria and I head to school with her.

Well, no. I was hoping she'd back out. Damn. Okay, let's think. We don't really have anything particularly embarrasing. A movie would be so tame, unless it was some kiddie flick. I start to smile. that could be fun. Go out to see 102 Dalmations, or something. Or maybe a chick flick...

Or maybe something Evans just won't want to do. Maybe he sucks at bowling? Trouble is, I don't know anything about him. I do know Liz, 'though. I could make her do something she has no interest in, like watch a little league baseball game ... No. That's no good.

The best would be if he had to help her babysit or something, but she doesn't do that much. Not with the Crashdown work to keep her busy and employed.

"Preferences?" I repeat. "You could ask him to go shopping with you. Clothes shopping. Not electronics."

"Seriously?" Liz asks.

"No," I say quickly. She'd probably take him shopping for bathing suits or something. "How about you tell him you really want to see 'All Dogs Go to Heaven'?"
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"How about you tell him you really want to see 'All Dogs Go to Heaven'?" I look at him in shock. He knows that movie makes me cry almost every time I see it- though that's probably why he suggested it.

"You know now that I think about it I prefer the idea of Clothes shopping myself" I say with a smirk remembering how quickly Michael had changed his idea.

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

"I need to tell you something" I state wondering where would be a good place to tell him. I couldn't just blurt it out in frount of nearly the whole school- it wouldn't be right.

"What about?"

"Uh well... could we go somewhere private to talk?" I ask
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"Yeah, sure," I tell Kyle. There really aren't a lot of private places here at the school. The bathrooms are gonna be busy just before school starts, and the classes are all filling up. I take a look around.

"Let's go over by the soccer field." I suggest. There's a bench near a tree that's not really on any path to the school from the street. We should be un-interupted.

Kyle nods. "Okay."

We walk over there together. "What's all this about?" I ask him.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

I wonder briefly how I'm going to tell him this.

"Max do you believe in Aliens?" I ask, hoping that he's not going to freak out and tell everyone what he knows.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

Kyle's question floors me and I try not to let it show. He knows. He knows about Liz. That's why he was asking about everything so insistantly yesterday.

Calm. Stay calm. Just answer the question.

"Uh, I don't know. Probably. I mean, it seems silly to think that humans are the only intelligent creatures in the universe."
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

*Tess*

"Tom is a friend ok? Nothing more nothing less..."

'OK! If you say so. So what are we doing for lunch? If you aren't dating Tom there are some cute football players I know who would just love to share their table with you...'

We walk into our first class and sit waiting for the bell to ring. I see Alex in the back row and give him a small smile and a wave. I think about talking to him but decide not to for the moment.

Kyle's seat is empty which is weird cause he was just outside with Max, but then, I've never understood the male mind, and definately not Kyle Valenti.

I look back at Serena and she has that far-away look in her eyes again. She says she is fine but I wonder what secrets she is keeping. I want to talk to her about last night but I'm afraid of betraying Alex and I don't know what she would say.

Oh well. I have just enough time to finish the stupid english essay if I work really hard all period. God! Now I sound like Liz Parker! Actually forget the essay, start planning for date night Friday. I don't have one yet but I know I will soon.

'Serena- what is Max doing Friday night? Do you think he wants to do something? We could double with you and a Valenti boy' I giggle and wink to let her know I'm not totally serious.

I giggle again to myself thinking that mayber in future I could set Serena up with my brother for a change.
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

"I don't really know what Max is doing...He's been off in la-la land most of the time, cause of Parker", I look over at her and shrug. "And ha ha about the whole double dating thing. Tom and me are just friends...nothing is and nothing will happen between us".

SHe laughs softly and I write down the last bit of my essay and turn it in. English might not be my strongest subject, but I'm decent in writing I guess.

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

"Okay I've known you since I've come to Roswell," Basically all my life then I add mentally. "And I have to tell you something... promise not to freak out?" If he freaks out I'm just going to... well I don't know what I'm going to do. He's my best friend though he won't.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I look at Kyle, unsure what to think. It doesn't sound like he's talking about Liz anymore.

"Sure. I promise not to freak. What do you have to tell me?"
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Tom

*He runs fast into school and notices that fortunatly he isint that late...he notices Serena and Tess and heads over too them...he is wishing he hadint worn the top he chose*

"Morning Serena how are you today"

I was gonna write Alex but I kinda need too ghet a clue about where too put him[/i]