When You Think You’ve Seen It All - AU M/L ADULT [COMPLETE]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

When You Think You’ve Seen It All - AU M/L ADULT [COMPLETE]

Post by Lindsey »

When you think you’ve seen it all, something like this happens.
Rating: ADULT eventually
Disclaimer: Don't own, promise to return them to the evil one a.k.a. J.K.
Author: Lindsey (cindyvandenbempt@hotmail.com)
Category: AU M/L mostly
Summary: After Tess leaves, so does Liz.
Now, you got to work with me here OK, Instead of going to Florida, Liz went to New York, where she went almost every vacation, but the others don't know about this.
Max,
I wish things could be diffrent between us, but they aren't. I never slept with Kyle, it was a set up. Tess was going to leave town, the world would end and Isabel and Michael would have died if I didn't do what I did. I that this isn't making any sence to you, but it's the truth. You told me so. The only reason that I'm letting you know this is because by the time you'll be reading this I will be gone. Since wat I did didn't make a difrence, and Tess still left. I'dont know what to do any more Max, I mean the world is gone end because of me. Look, I'm so sorry that I have hurt you but I did what I thought was best and in doing that Alex died, I just can't take this town any more. I'm giving Maria the go to tell you wat she knows about the situation with Kyle. She's going to be glad that she can tell you and the others. I don't want her to suffer more because of me, she has sufferd enough.Don't try to get Maria to tell you cause I'm not telling her were I'm going, I don't even know were I'm going. All I know is that I'm gonna die if I stay in Roswell. I found out today that I'm addopted, my grandmother left me a book, it's about all the information she has on my familie; so I guess I'm going to find my family. I hope that you will find your son and I hope that you'll be happy. Do me just one favor and don't ask Isabel to dream walk me. I don't know if I'll ever return to Roswell. So I guess I'm a bit of a coward by not saying goodbye to you or the others in person, to be honest I'm affraid that all of you would blame me for Alex's death. If I had known that my actions would lead to his death I would have tried to, I don't know, tried to protect him I guess. It's just, when I first tolled you guy's that I thought that Alex didn't kill himself was because I knew he was supposed to life. None of you believed me and when I wanted to find out more about his death you tried to stop me. It hurt to find out that none of you realy knew Alex, if you knew him at all you would have known that Alex would never kill himself.
I'm going now, Maybe we'll meet again. Tell Michael to take care of Maria for me.
Goodbye
Liz

Max put the letter down, tears rolling over his cheeks and then he fell down on his bed. That's were Isabel found him.
"Max?"
"She left me. What am I going to do now Issy? I can't live without her."
"What did she say?"
Max gave her the letter. After reading it, she looked up to Max.
"What's this sh*t about me and Michael dieing? There would be noway that she could have information like that. And how dare she to just pick up and leave us, I mean..."
Isabel crumpeld on the floor crying.
"How could she? We, .........we need her."
Helping his sister on the bed, he looked her straid into the eyes.
"I.." He didn't get any more out before Isabel launched herself into his arms. after calming down a bit Isabel huged her brother and got up from the bed.
"Where are you going Is?"
"To Maria, I need some answers, and so do you."
She tossed him his jacked while grabing the car key's.
"Max, Isabel." Michael nodded.
"Hé"
"You know don't you, You know she left. that's why your here isn't it?!" Maria was now hitting Max on his chest. Max's emotions got the better of him when he grabed Maria and shook her while shooting at her.
"She left me too you know, you aren't the only one she left, but you got more information. Or did she leave you too with a criptic message that evrything was her fault?!"
Maria just cryed harder.
"Please Maria, just tell me, tell me what happend."
"Kyle, Kyle shood be here too, he needs too know too."
"I'll call him, OK sweetheart?" she just nodded.
End part 1
Last edited by Lindsey on Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:32 am, edited 7 times in total.
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

Rating: PG-17 eventually
Now, you got to work with me here OK, Instead of going to Florida, Liz went to New York, where she went almost every vacation, but the others don't know about this.
"She tried to save our lives Michael, god, she tried to save all our lives."
The only thing that Max did was stare in front of him while Michael tried to comfort Maria.
"He lover boy."
"Hé girly. What's up?"
"My whole universe collapse."
"So nothing new."
"Josh! So where are the others?"
"Jay's outside in the car, the others are at the hang out."
They walked out of the airport.
"Jay-Jay!"
"Beth"
Liz threw her bag to him and got into the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Beth!"
"He Jace, Faith"
"Beth? What the hell are you doing in NY?"
"Trying to find out how my life got so out of control."
"Poor baby."
"I like so totally know."
"Why don't you step into my office we'll talk about it."
"Seth, your office is a corner booth, that's not an office."
"Yeah, well do you want to talk or not?"
"Fine"
Liz and Seth got into the booth.
"So spill girl."
"I just found out that I’m adopted, all I know about my family is in this book." she said while pulling he book out of her bag.
"The information I have isn't a lot and one of my best friends died."
Seth pulled her close to him.
"Sweet, sweet Beth, You don't deserve to go trough this sh*t. I'm so sorry about your friend and I promise you something Beth, I wont rest until you get your family. O.K.?"
She lifted her teary face up and nodded.
"You know we love you, don't you? I mean you're the only one from outside our group that we let in, that should prove to you how special you are to us."
A slight smile came upon her face.
"Why... Why did you guy's let me into your group anyway, I mean, I'm noting special."
"To us, you're special. Now I imagine you must be tiered, so why don't you go get some sleep. Faith can bring you to your room. FAITH!"
"WHAT?!"
"Can you bring Beth up to her room?"
"Sure, come on Beth. Jay, bring that bag up will ya. We can't let OUR Beth carry that heavy bag." Faith finished with a wink towards Liz.
"Oh and I can carry that HEAVY bag?"
"Well you always say that you are a BIG, STRONG MALE. Now don't ya?"
Jay mumbled something before he picked the bag up and carried it upstairs, while a laughing Liz and Faith followed him.
Dropping the bag into Liz her room, he turned around to see the two girls looking at him. Liz decided that he could get a little ego boost and walked up to him softly she traced his arms and then she whispered.
"Yeah a big and very strong male, but she forgot to mention that the big strong male is darn cute too."
Jay blushed at her words and then he quickly pecked her on the cheek.
"Night Beth"
"Night Jay. Night Faith."
"Sweet dreams Beth."
End part 2
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

Part 3
"She knows she's been adopted, this was not supposed to happen, not this soon."
"What do you mean Seth, how can she know?"
"Nancy Parker spilled her gut's."
"Sh*t"
"You can say that again. She wasn't supposed to find out for another two years."
"Find what out?"
Seth and Jace turned around to see Liz standing behind them.
"What are you doing up, Beth?"
"Don't try to change the subject Jace. Tell me what was I not supposed to find out!"
"Sit down Beth."
Liz went to sit at the other side of the table.
"Where to begin? Well, I guess I should start to tell you how we knew that you where adopted."
Seth waited a second to see if he would get a reaction out of Liz, when she didn't respond he continued. "We knew about the adoption because our caretaker, your grandma told us. She wasn't human, Beth. She was your protector. You are our queen. You are also the princes of a planet called Felar, you have a twin brother who is our crown prince and a little sister. Felar is one of five planets that was controlled by the high court. Now those planets are under tyranny by our enemy. The other royal family's of the planets are here on earth to. Something went wrong when we came to Earth. Only a few Royals got there powers when the came out of there pods, the rest of the pods where damage they all came out looking like two year olds. It did make it easier to get all of them adopted. Your name back home was Ashantjanna, your brother's name was Tyrathie and your sisters name was Serefony. We know where your sister is but we don't know where your brother is. He wasn't with your and Serefony's pods. We weren't supposed to give you this information before you got your powers back, so please do us a favor and if your brother is still alive, witch I'm sure of, that he still is. If he remembers us, could you please make sure that he doesn't kill us? OK, on with my story. Next to Felar there is it's sister planet Plonity witch belongs to Lerova and Nekler. Then there's the planet Hetjiso witch is from Kazel, Renova that's Jace and Izorea that's Faith. Hetjiso also has a sister planet called Bénar, That planet is from Josh, Lerany and me. Josh's name back home was Grazin and mine was Sepher we don't know where our sister is. All of us where part of the high court, the high court was located on the fifth planet called Antar with was lead by Zander, Vilondra and Zenar, Jay is Zenar. Now on Antar there was a family that didn't agree with the fact that there was a high court they wanted power and would do anything to get that power. Kivar and his sister Avanna stopped for nothing. Avanna tried to get power by trying to seduce Zander and Kivar tried to get it thru you. When you wouldn't fall for it he tried again but this time with Vilondra. When she also didn't fall for him he and Avanna burst in into a high court session. We where all there, we couldn't defend our self, it just when to fast, we where all murdered and Kivar and Avanna took the power over the five planets. People that where loyal to us brought us back to live again, in the hope that we would be able too stop the tirany."
"Great just f*cking great."
"Beth?"
"Where is my sister?"
"Here in New York."
"I want to see her tomorrow."
"OK, I'll call her in the morning."
End part 3
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

"Hi"
"So wanna do a connection? Learn about each others life?"
"I don’t have my powers jet."
"I'll help you with that. Don't worry."
The two sisters spend the rest of the day getting to know each other the human way.
Serena was feeding liz some of her powers so that Liz her powers would develop quicker.
"Beth?"
"Yeah Reen?"
"I think we should wait until you have your powers back completely before we go to our brother."
"I think your right. I think I'm going to need them ."

6 months later
---------------------
"Beth! We found someone."
"Who?"
"Kazel."
"Where is he"
"Florida"
"Well we are already packed so I would say: change our tickets so that we can go to Florida we go and pick Kazel up and then we make a new ticket so he can come and fly to New Mexico."
"Let's go then."
"Yes Seth!"
"He Seth maybe we should split up and meet up at the motel?"
"Good idée Beth."
"The beat?"
"Yeah, I can feel it around everybody of our group."
"I thought that was because we know them."
"I think that it's the power that we can feel. Seth said that we were good at sencing the power of anybody we came across."
"It could be."
"Beth?"
"Yeah?"
"What if who ever is giving of this signal isn't Kazel?"
"Then we see what he or she wants and if he or she wants us dead than we'll take him or her out first."
Liz stopped in front of a door of a motel.
"Who ever it is, is in here."
"Can you see in him from here.."
"I'll try."
"And?"
"It's our side."
Serena put her hand over the lock and the door unlocked.
"Don't come any closer or I'll shoot."
End part 4

Part 5
"Don't come any closer or I'll shoot."
"Alex?"
"Liz?"
Dropping his gun to the floor he hugged Liz.
"How did you find me?"
"Friends of mine did. God Alex, your alive."
"Yeah."
Alex lowered himself to he bed and then Liz saw the blood that was starting to come true his shirt.
"Alex what happened."
"Tess send me to Kivar, I found out I'm an alien."
"Join the club."
"Huh?"
"Hi, my name is Ashantjanna and this is my sister Serefony and we are aliens."
"O are we starting an AA-group?"
"Yeah."
"Well, Let me introduce myself then. I'm Kazel and I admit, I'm an alien."
"Want me to fix you up?"
"You can do that?"
"I'm an alien princess, who's alien boy-friend cheated on with the slut that killed us all. I've been to hell and back if I can't heal someone is going to pay for that."
"Oh I hope for who ever that brought us back to live that you have healing powers."
Liz put her hands over the wounds and started to heal them.
The flashes came and Liz saw how Kivar had tortured Alex.
"Let's go home."
"Home-home or Roswell-home."
"Roswell."
"You lived here sis?"
"Yes, Alex too."
"Must have sucked."
"Hell-yah. This town has as much excitement as a graveyard in the winter."
"Well except is to get shot or killed or if they wipe out the town, right Lizzie?"
"Yeah. Okay, here we are, the Crashdown hang out to al alien and other wise."
"Alien Bimbo still here?"
"No, let's go in."
"LIZZIE!"
"What do ya want Maxwell?"
"You, you're back. Where have you been, do you have any idée how much we worried?"
"Will you take a chill pill already, you're gone drive me nuts and me and mine have a thing against me being nuts. Right Serena?"
"Totally babe."
"Who the hell are you."
Liz completely ignored Max and wrapped her arms around Michael.
"It's so good to see you again Michael. I have like the best surprise ever for you."
"Where the hell have you been?"
"New York, I found out that Tessie isn't your sister. Instead of her you get a couple of sane sisters, I know there sane cause I've met them. Would you like to meet them?"
"Tess isn't my sister?"
"Yeah."
"I have two sisters?"
"Yeah."
"You know where hey are?"
"do you want to meet them or not?"
"Fuck yeah I want to meet them."
"OK, there old names are Ashantjanna and Serefony. Serena get you're ass over here and meet our brother."
"That's my sister?"
"yep."
Liz silently counted to ten for him to realize what she had said.
"Wait a minute did you just say our?
"See, and I thought you where dense."
"What."
"Chill, bro, you know you can't be mad at me, you just found out that I'm your sis."
Liz looked over to where Isabel and Maria where standing.
"I kind of brought a surprise for you two too. Kazel, get your sorry butt over here."
Alex walked passed the others so that Isabel and Maria could have a good look at him.
"ALEX?!"
"ALEX?!"
"Hey, baby, hey Ria."
Maria and Isabel both rushed into his arms.
"Alex?"
"Yeah Izzy?"
"Why did Liz called you Kazel?"
"Because it was my name on Hetjiso"
"Hetjiso?"
"If Lizzie feels like it then she will explain al of it."
Isabel turned to Liz.
"Liz?"
Liz looked up to Michael who had his arms around her and Serena.
Liz got out of Michaels arms but before she could say anything Max spoke up.
"Who are al these people?"
"Well, Izzy, Alex is Alien, Hetjiso is his home planet, he was king there."
For the first time since arriving in the crashdown Seth spook up.
"Beth, maybe you should tell the whole story since you seem to know more then you let on."
"Fine."
Liz hugged Maria for a moment. And then she started to glow.
The blue light was completely around her, she levitated over the floor and her eyes where moving very fast. Her normally brown eyes where now completely white. As sudden as it begun it stopped. Liz slammed against the floor.
"Liz, Liz, what happened?"
"I just recovered my full memory, that's all. Now I was going to tell you a story."
"Are you o.k. Liz?"
"Max if I'm o.k. or not that's none of your concern."
"But....."
"So, Michael, Serena and I are from Felar, they are my siblings, Michaels name was Tyrathie or like the evil bitch from hell made you think Rath, Serena was Serefony or Sera and my name was Ashantjanna, I never liked it, it was to damn long so I made every body call me Asha. Now, Michael was married to Lerova of the planet Plonity, Rova had a brother named Nekler whom had the hots for my little itty bitty sister."
"Hey who are you calling little?"
"Chill Reen. Where was I, O yeah with Neke. So he had the ho s for my sis, witch my bro didn't like. Next planet Hetjiso."
"Beth you sound like a tour guide. And if we look to the right we see a big ugly building that looks a lot like the ugly building that we just passed."
"Jay-Jay behave."
"Sure baby-boo."
"Alex his name to us was Kas and he and Lonnie where married, Kas has two sisters Renova and Izorea, Ren is my girl Jace over there and Zora is Faith. Bénar was ruled by Sepher that's Seth and his wife Renova, Seph has a brother and a sister, Grazin that's Josh and Lerany. Grase was married to Zora and Era was married to Zenar. By the way Era is still on Bénar. Zen is Jay and he is from Antar and he is the brother of Vilondra and Zander."
"You are my brother?"
"What? I get that for a brother, a guy that hurt my Beth? Man I always get the bottom of the can, o.k. so I lucked out on the sister, she at least looks like someone to have fun with."
"I changed my mind, I like him."
Max completely ignored his sister and newfound brother, he didn't even look like he had noticed that he now had a brother. His focus was only on Liz when he asked her the only thing on his mind.
End part 5

Part 6
"Who was I married to?"
"Look, if everybody is going to keep on talking and interrupting me, then I'm not going to finish our little history."
Liz waited a second till everybody had calmed down.
"Right, now on Antar there where two families who where up for the crown, well equally they would have done with any type of power. Kivar and Avanna wanted to be the sole rulers of the five planets. Zan's family followed up as rulers, that was when the high court was made the rulers of the five planets would rule the planets together. Kivar tried to find his way into the high court, first he tried to seduce me, strangely I don't fall for power hungry son's of a bitches, then he tried the same thing with Vilonda, don't worry Izzy, you never betrayed us, one of Ava's lies. Now Ava always was an eager one, she tried the same thing as her brother only she quite when she couldn’t seduce you, well she should be happy, her little tricks worked this time."
"Liz I..."
"Sushh, I'm still talking. .................. See what you have done, now I don't know where I was."
"Breath Beth."
"I'm breathing, I'm breathing, Jay. Let's see, I told about witch planet with person was from, I told about the high court and I told who married whom."
"No, you never told me to whom was married."
"Oh, I know what I was supposed to tell, I haven't told you yet whom Lerova and Nekler are. Well surprise, surprise Lerova is Maria and Nekler is Kyle."
"What?"
"Come again?"
"You two heard me. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go and get some sleep. if you need me I'll be at the motel."
"Liz wait."
"But as earlier she ignored him.
Max looked at her departing figure.
"Look bro, you hurt Beth and it hurts her more because..."
"You where married to her."
Michael Finished Jay's sentence for him. He looked at Max with more hatred then Max had ever seen in his eyes. From the moment that Michael had found out that Liz was his sis he had wanted to make up for so many things. And with all of his thoughts with Liz Michael hit Max. Max hit the ground before he had even registered the fact that Michael had hit him.
"Hurt my sister again and I will kill you."
After saying that Michael left. Taking Maria and Serena with him. Max looked at his brother.
"Where is she?"
Taking pity on his brother jay answered him.
"Spaceship motel room 9. Max, don't hurt her or else Michael is going to have a lot of people to fight with, cause there is no way that I'll let you live if you deliberately hurt her again."
Max ran out of the crashdown and straight to the motel
End part 6
Part 7
"Liz?"
Max knocked on the door.
"Liz, I know you're in there please open the door. I just want to talk to you. Please."
Liz walked over to the door, put the chain on and the opened the door.
"Can I help you?"
"Please, can I come in."
"Hmm, let me think. No."
She smiled sweetly before she moved to close the door.
Max quickly put his foot in.
The sweet smile on Liz her face turned into a glare.
"Remove your foot."
"Not until you let me in."
"I said no."
"Yeah, well I don't care."
He waved his hand over the chain that stopped him from entering and it easily dissolved.
He pushed his way in
"Who the fuck do you think you are?"
"We need to talk."
"Well, I don't want to talk, what are you going to do about that?"
"If you don't want to talk, then you'll listen to what I've got to say."
"I couldn't care less about what you HAVE to say."
"WELL, TO BAD, CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN!"
"Or what?"
For the first time since arriving at the motel Max looked her strait in the eyes and heard her gasp.
For a moment forgetting that she wanted him out she touched his bruised face.
"What happened?"
"I ran into a fist."
She shook herself out of her moment of compassion and then smiled.
"Who did this, cause I've got to thank whom ever did this."
"Liz, Lizzie, please can we just talk? Please?"
"No Max, I don't want to talk anymore."
"Please just tell me that we aren't lost, please tell me that we will work it out, please."
"You want to know if we can work it out? Are you fucking insane? You cheated on me and now you want me back? GET THE FUCK OUT!"
Liz used her powers and tossed Max out of the room and after closing the door she sealed it shut.
End part 7
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

"GO AWAY!"
"NO, we need to talk."
"WE ARE TALKING!"
"I WANT TO LOOK INTO YOUR FACE WHEN WE TALK!"
"WELL TO BAD!"
"Fine you win, I'm out of here."
Max walked a couple paces back thinking that he might be able to trick her into believing that he was gone.
Quietly he walked to the door and was about to use his powers on it again.
"You do realize that I can feel you outside of my door and that what ever you thought about doing isn't going to work?"
"Lizzie, if you don't let me in then I will blast this door to Kingdome come."
Liz opened he door fully and looked at him.
Max was about to push his way in when Liz hit him.
"You're a real peace of work, do you know that?"
Rubbing his face he looked at her.
"Lizzie, tell me what I need to do to make this right, tell me and I'll do it, I would do anything to get you back. Anything."
"Anything?"
"Yes, anything."
"Then go home, I'm tired and I want to go to bed."
"If I go can we then maybe talk tomorrow?"
"Fine."
"So then I'll see you tomorrow morning."
"Make it lunch and you got a deal."
"Deal. I'll be back here at noon."
Liz closed the door and went to bed.

Noon the next day
---------------------------
Max knocked on Liz her door and was shocked to see his brother opening the door in only his boxershorts.
"What the...?"
"Hey bro, what’s up?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Apparently opening the door, any other questions?"
"Where is Liz?"
"Shower, why?"
Max pushed his way passed his brother into the room.
"You spent the night here?"
"Yeah, why? Do you have a problem with me sleeping?"
"No, But I do have a problem with....."
"What's going on?"
Liz came out of the bathroom dressed in only a towel.
Max was looking at Liz, well more drooling then looking.
When nether of the boys answered her she looked at Jay.
"Zen, you can go and shower now."
"Sure, Asha."
Jay walked passed Liz and softly kissed her head Deciding to play his brother a bit he then said.
"I had fun last night."
"Yeah me to."
Sharing a smile at the thought of there night. They had spent most of the night talking and watching movies.
Max saw red. How dared his own brother touch his Liz.
As soon as Jay had moved into the bathroom he stalked over to Liz.
"What was that about?"
The anger in his voice was very clear.
"What do you mean?"
"that. Kiss, night, smiling."
"so now you also have a problem with me having friends or better yet family?"
"No, I only have a problem with my brother touching you."
"I can be touched by whom ever I want, you don't own me."
Max couldn't take it any more, she looked so good with the water still dripping of her hair and the fact that she was pissed was definitely a turn on.
Not caring what could happen he pulled her close and kissed her. He felt her struggle against his hold. But he just held her tighter. He then opened his eyes and looked into hers forming a connection.

Flash
Seeing Ashantjanna for the first time.
Flash
Listening to Tyrathie as he told her to behave.
Flash
Him asking Vilondra if she knew who the girl was.
Flash
Looking at Rath and telling him that he's the one that always gets into trouble.
Flash
Lonnie telling him that she's Tyrathie sister.
Flash
Asha looking at Zander as he asked her to dance with him.
Flash
Being interrupted in his dance with Asha by Avanna.
Flash
Seeing Zander with Avanna dancing.
Flash
Seeing Asha leave to the gardens.
Flash
Zander coming to her as she looks thru the garden.
Flash
Telling Asha that he would like to finish there dance.
Flash
Zander taking her hand and pulling her closer to his body swaying on the music.
Flash
Looking at her as he asked her to come with him for a walk.
Flash
Standing at a beautiful lake. Shivering.
Flash
Taking his cloth of and putting it around her shoulders, moving his hands over her arms to warm her up a bit.
Flash
Looking into his eyes and smiling.
Flash
leaning down and softly kissing her.
Flash
Responding to the gentle kiss and wrapping her hands around his neck.
End part 8
Part 9
Liz pouched Max away from her.
"WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU EXCEPT THAT THIS AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN?!"
"Because I love you."
"Well you have an interesting way of showing it."
Max looked away.
"Why can't you just except it. I'm not longer Ashantjanna. Asha died and so did the Liz Parker that let you walk all over her."
"Lizzie.."
"I'm not done talking. You need to learn that you can't play whit me. You had sex with Tess, you need to learn to deal. And you have to start learning that just because you're a king that you can't have what ever you want."
"But all I want is you."
"I'm something you can't have."
"Why not?"
"Because you cant make sure that I won't get hurt."
"Lizzie."
"Now, please leave."
"Lizzie are you....are you with my brother now?"
"No. Now leave."
Max turned around and left the room making a promise to himself that he would become the men that he needed to be to have Liz back.

2 weeks later
---------------------
Seth and Josh had helped Max with some memory retrieval.
Max was in a deep trance as Jay and Isabel entered the room.
"You tell him Izzie."
"Why?"
"Because you know him longer then I do."
"But he's doing this for her."
"I know."
"How can she do this to him?"
"Look at what he did to her."
"I know, but you didn't see him after she left. He was a wreck."
"So know you saying that she should have stayed here, here where she didn't feel save anymore?"
"No, I know she had her reasons and I know that she was right about them, but he's my brother."
"He's also my brother, but he hurt Beth."
"She pretended to sleep with Kyle."
"If he had known her as good as he claimed he would have known that Beth is loyal and wouldn't cheat on him."
"I know but still..."
"Still nothing, the fact is that he slept with someone that nearly caused Kas his dead."
"I...."
"Hey Is, Jay."
"Max, hi, look Izzy has to tell you something and I have to go."
"Izzy?"
"Liz started dating someone."
"WHAT?!"
"We saw her and him earlier on the street, they were making out."
"No, no, this can't be happening."
"I'm so sorry Max."
"Not now, not now I have everything I need to make her mine again."
End part 9
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

"I have to go sweets, got to go get my baby sis from the airport."
"O.k."
"I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Sure."
"Bye."
He gave her a quick kiss and left.
Liz turned around and looked to who’s house was closer and then took of.
Liz knocked on the Evans door and waited till Isabel opened it.
"Call the others we have a situation."
"Liz?"
"Just do it."

"So why are we all here?"
"Because Maria, we have a situation."
"What kind of."
"How would I say this, Kivar is in Roswell and he informed me that Avanna is also here."
"What he just came up to you and said hi my name is Kivar and my murderess gerbil of a sister is also here?"
"No Ria, he came to me two days ago."
"What two days, Lizzie are you nuts?"
"Michael be quite. I didn't know then that he is Kivar o.k. He kissed me earlier and I felt his power. I also saw a flash of my dead. So he is Kivar. Then he told me before he left that he had to go and get his sis from the airport. I think he means granolith instead of airport. So conclusion HE IS KIVAR."
"Calm down sweetness."
Josh wrapped his arms around her and hugged her to his chest.
"What do you want to do?"
"Face him, together."
"All right, when?"
"Tomorrow."
"Good."

Liz walk towards the motel when a car cam riding next to her.
"Hey sweets."
"Hi Jessy."
"Want to go for a ride?"
"No, I promised my brother that I would go strait to the motel."
"I'll drive you."
"That's not necessary, I enjoy a good walk."
Jessy stopped the car and got out.
"Can we talk for a sec."
"Sure."
"Good."
He moved in front of her and took her hand in his.
Then without a second thought he picked her up and tossed her in the car.
Liz tried to get out but he hit her and then used his powers to knock her out.

"Hey sweets, about time you woke up."
Liz was tide to a chair and Jessy and Tess where looking down at her.
"Jessy? What's going on. What the hell are you doing here Tess?"
"Poor little Lizzie, can't catch a break now can you?"
"What the hell is your problem Tess?"
"What do you mean?"
Deciding to play stupid Liz answered.
"Why do you always go after my boyfriends? Did you have to mind wrap Jessy too to do your bidding?"
"Jessy? Well..."
Jessy cut her off thinking that maybe in this life he could swing her over to his side.
"She said this was supposed to be a joke, she said you did it to her also and that she needed my help to pull a prank on you."
"WHAT?! THIS WAS YOUR IDÉE!"
"You have to believe me sweets, I didn't mean for this to happen. I just wanted to help her pull a joke, I swear."
"I believe you."
"Unbelievable."

"Where the hell is Liz?"
"I don't know Michael but I'm starting to get worried, she never disappeared on me like that."
"Reen, maybe we should let Isabel dream walk her."
"Good idee."

Dream plane
Isabel was looking very confused on how she got here. She had been watching TV when suddenly she was here.
Liz walked towards Isabel.
"Izzy, I'm sorry for pulling you in here like that but Avanna and Kivar have me."
"Where are you?"
"A factory or something."
"We'll find you don't worry."
"Izzy, tell Reen to give Max my bracelet, he can use it to find me."
"You sure?"
"Yes."
End part 10
Part 11
"Serena, Liz said to give Max her bracelet."
Serena reached into her bag and pulled out a small silver bracelet with 5 little dimants on it.
"Here."
Max focus on the bracelet and felt himself being pulled to Liz.

"It's o.k. Jessy, do you think you can get me out of this chair?"
"Sure."
Tess had stormed out of the room when Liz had said she believed him.
Kivar waved his hand over the ties and they loosened.
"Are you o.k. sweets?"
"Yeah, I am now."
She said looking into his eyes but all that she saw was Max his face.

"I know where she is, let's go."
"Is she alright?"
"She was a second ago, Michael we have to go now."

Jessy pulled Liz into his arms.
"I'll get us out of here sweets I promise."
"I know."
"Lizzie?"
"Yes, Jessy?"
"Will you stay by my side forever."
Liz sensed the others getting closer.
"Forever is a long time."
"Yes it is. Will you?"
"I don't think so KIVAR."
The door blasted into peaces and Michael appeared together with Max.
Liz looked at Kivar and smiled.
"You knew?"
"Yes, in case you didn't notice I'm freaking smart, deal with it."
She pooled her powers together and blasted Kivar. He smashed into the wall before he turned into dust.
Max walked over to Liz.
"Can we talk now? Please, it's important."
"Sure."
"In case you two are wondering Tess got away."
"We'll get her next time bro."

"So talk."
"I sorted out my head. I never got Tess pregnant, I didn't sleep with her Liz. It was all a mind wrap. I'm so sorry for hurting you and for the things I said. Please, Please take me back."
"I'll think about it."
She reached up and softly kissed him.
"That's for coming to my rescue."
End part 11
Part 12
Liz climbed thru Max his bedroom window.
"Liz? What are you doing here?"
"You know what you've asked me last week?"
"Yes."
"I've thought about it."
"You have thought about it?"
"Yes."
"And?"
"I'll take you back, god Max, I love you so much, I'll never leave you again."
Liz pulled the dress she had been wearing over her head and revealed her naked body.
"Make love to me Max."
Max stripped quickly and pulled her into his arms. He rolled them over so that he was on top of her.
"I've missed you so much, promise me you'll never leave me again."
"I'll never leave you again Max, I promise."
"I want you so much."
Max positioned himself at her entrance.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes my king."
"What?"
Max looked down at her.
"What did you say?"
"What would my king wish for me to say?"
"Liz, are you......why are you doing this?"
"Because it's my duty to please the king."
"Liz, I...."
Max started to move away from her but she locked her legs around him and pushed him down inside of her.
"NOOOOO, I never wanted this."
"You said you wanted me."
"I wanted your love not this."
"This is al you'll get, you don't honestly thought I would give you my heart again so you could walls right over it again. How stupid do you think I am?"
"I don't think, I never thought you where stupid. I love you."
"Yeah right, that's why you keep hurting me over and over again."
"Lizzie, I..."
"Save it for someone who cares."
She flipped them over he was still inside of her. She used her powers to keep him from moving.
"After all the pain you put me thru now you will give me pleasure."
She started to ride him. Tears where falling down his face as he looked at her.
She came hard and fast on him.
She moved of his cock and moved down she looked at his cock for a second before she picked up her dress from the floor and pulled it back on.
"You're no fun."
"Lizzie."
He kept sobbing her name over and over again.
"Why do you have to be such a big baby? I was better of with Kivar. You know what? I think I'll go and fuck him at least he can satisfy me."
Liz walked over to he window where she had dropped her bag when she came in.
"I think I'll better kill you, I wouldn't want to torture the whole galaxy by keeping you alive."
She pulled a dagger out of the bag.
"It's time to say bye bye my king."
Liz razed her hands and............
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Max woke up.
Startled he looked around the room and saw nobody.
He looked at the window closely when he suddenly saw some movement.
Liz climbed thru the window and looked at Max.
He was sweating and shaking badly.
"Max, what happened?"
When she tried to touch him he moved away from her.
"Max, please what's wrong?"
"Liz?"
"Yeah, it's me, now tell me what happened."
He tossed himself into her unexpecting arms and started to sob into her shoulder.
"Ssshhhhh, it'll be o.k. what ever happened, I'm here now."
She was rubbing his back and suddenly she saw what happened.
"Max, it was just a nightmare, I would never do that to you."
She looked down at him for as much as she could since he was clinging to her.
"It was just a nightmare, I promise. But a part of it was tru."
She tightened her grip on him as he tried to move away from her.
"I AM here because I forgive you and because I'm ready to take you back but that's about all that's true of your nightmare."
She loosened her grip on him and looked at him, he was staring at her.
"O yeah and something else is also true from that awful dream of yours."
"What?"
His voice was still shacking.
She leaned closer took his hand and placed it on her hip as she whispered in his ear.
"I am going commando."
End part 12
Part 13
"I am going commando."
He looked up at her shock written all over his face.
She bend down and kissed him softly.
Max pulled Liz toward him and kissed her back.
"I love you."
Liz pushed softly against his chest and he released her and looked at her afraid that maybe he had done something that she didn't want.
"Max, can we take this slow?"
"Yes."
"Good. Lay down."
"You just said...."
"Max, lay down."
As soon as he was laying down Liz went to lay down with him.
"Would you mind if I spend the night here?"
"No."
"Good."
"Do you want something else to where?"
"Sure."
Max got out of the bed and over to his closet he pulled out a large t-shirt and gave it to her.
"Thanks, I'm gonna..."
She motion to the bathroom.
"Yeah sure."
Liz stripped down and pulled the t-shirt on.
"Liz?"
"Yeah?"
"I....I’ve go a pair of boxers here if you........if you want them..........;since you, you know"
she opened the door and took he boxers from him.
"Thank you."
She waved her hand over them so that they would fit. And put them on.
Max was standing next o his bed when she came out of the bathroom.
"So what do you think?"
"God your beautiful."
"Well thank you."
"Um.. which side do you want?"
"Max, get in bed."
"O.k."
He laid down again and she moved next to him.
"Do you need anything? an extra pillow? a blanket? a..."
She pressed her finger to his lips and laid her head down against his chest.
"I'm fine thank you. Now go to sleep."
"O.k."

When Max woke up he felt a tingling sensation against his chest.
End part 13
Part 14
When Max woke up he felt a tingling sensation against his chest.
He looked down and saw Liz move a glowing hand over his chest.
"Liz?"
"Yeah?"
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing."
"Really?"
"No."
"What did you do?"
"I gave you a tattoo."
"Of what?"
"Of nothing."
"Lizzie."
"Fine, I wrote something."
"And what did you write?"
"Property of Ashantjanna."
"You did that?"
"Are you mad at me?"
"Can I put a tattoo on you too?"
"Maybe, what would you put on me?"
"A crown."
"A crown?"
"Yes, cause you'll always will be my queen."
"That's so sweet."
"So, can I put it on you?"
"Where do you want to place it?"
"How about on your lower back?"
Liz didn't say anything, she just laid down on her stomach.
Max placed his hand on her lower back and Liz felt the tingling sensation spread thru her.
"Liz?"
"Yeah?"
"Could you make a small change to the tattoo you gave me?"
"Why?"
"Because I don't want anybody to think I'm with someone else than you."
"So you want me to change the name?"
"Yes"
"I don't know."
"How about I make you a deal."
"What kind of deal?"
"Above my heart you make of Ashantjanna Liz and you can pick an other place on my body to write property of Ashantjanna just a place that I can cover up better."
"Any place I want?"
"Any place you want."
She placed her hand over her name and the name changed.
"So where are you going to put my new tattoo?"
End part 14
Part 15
"So where are you going to put my new tattoo?"
"What place on your body is always covered when you’re in public?"
She asked as her hand softly caressed his back.
"I...uh...I"
"Your ass."
She cupped his ass and he felt her powers putting the tattoo on him.
"Max, you have to know one thing."
"What?"
"If you fuck up this time I'll never forgive you and my brother will kill you."
"I'm never making that mistake again."
"Good"
Liz looked at Max as he went to sit up. He was trying to hide his erection from her.
"Max?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you want me?"
"What?"
"Do. You. Want. Me?"
"Liz...."
"It's a yes or no question Max."
"Yes, the answer is yes. It's always yes as long as it's you."
"Max lay back down."
"Huh?"
"Lay. Down."
"O.k."
As soon as his back landed on the bed Liz straddled him.
"Liz?"
"Sssh."
"But you said you wanted to take it slow."
"Do you want me to take it slow?"
"Liz, I don't want to force you into something you're not ready for."
"Max, are you ready for this? Cause you seem to be protesting a little bit hard. Makes me want to wonder if you really want me?"
"I want you, I just don’t want you to end up leaving me."
"Max, shut up."
Liz leaned down and started to kiss him.
"Max, I want you."
"Liz, lay down on your stomach."
"Max?"
"Please, I want to give you a massage
End part 15
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

"You want to give me a massage?"
"Yes."
"Max, I don’t want a massage."
"Liz....."
"Don't Liz me. You don't want me."
"I do want you."
"Then why?"
"Liz...."
"No Max, I don’t want to hear it."
Liz got of the bed and grabbed her clothes and walked into the bathroom to change.
Max jumped out of the bed and pulled her into his arms.
"Liz."
He knew she could feel his erection pressed against her.
"Let me do this for you please."
She looked into his eyes and let him lead her back to the bed.
She laid down and he started to rub her back, he massaged her and placed kisses on her back.
"Liz, love turn over."
She did as he asked.
"Max?"
He leaned over her and took her breast into his mouth sucking lightly on it.
"Maxxxxxxxxx."
She moans in lose when he abandoned her breast, but the moan turned into delight when he started to eat her out.
"Max, yes, just like that."
She came hard into his mouth.
"Did I please you my love?"
She smiled down at him.
"Not completely, I would be if you would make love to me."
He smiled at her and moved up her body.
"Your wish is my command, my love."
He slowly sank into her and slowly made love to her.

Next day
-----------------
Michael walked over to the front door.
There she stood.

Tess looked at Michael and smiled evilly.
"Hello, Michael."
Tess tried to blast Michael but he ducked away and shot her.
Tess tried to get away but Michael shot again, this time turning her to dust.
He looked at the floor where Tess had been seeing a crystal lying in the ashes.
He picked it up and it started to glow.
As soon as he was back inside he called everybody up.

Liz and Max arrived at Michaels as last.
Michael handed Liz the crystal and Liz got a flash of the location of the granolith.
"Lady's and gentleman, it's time we go home and reclaim our place in our worlds."
Faith looked at her.
"Were going home?"
"Yes, it's time."

The group arrived in the desert on the location that Tess had hidden the granolith.
Liz put the crystal in place and the group was transported to Antar where the reclaimed there place in the royal court.
End part 16

Epilogue

Liz looked at Max he had just come back from a trip to earth. It had been six months since they arrived for the first time on Antar.
The group to frequent visits to earth to visit there adoptive parents. The peace on the five planets was coming back and the city's where being rebuild.
Ever since the time on earth Liz and Max hadn't made love again.
She was planning to change that, that night.
"Max, hey, how where your parents?"
"Liz? It's good to see you. There great. Don't take this the wrong way but what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in a month."
"I know, I'm sorry. I had some things to think about and some things to take care of."
"Oh."
Max head fell down thinking that he would love to take her into his arms.
"Max, can we talk?"
Max didn't like the sound of that, she was probably going to tell him that she had found someone else.
"We are talking."
"No, I mean tonight, can we?"
"Sure."
"Meet me at the lake by nine?"
"Sure."
He watched as she left and then went to his room to wait for three hours before his heart would be broken, or so he thought.

Liz had been working the last three hours to make a small diner and to make the side by the lake as romantic as possible.
Exactly nine o clock she saw Max coming to her.
He looked so sat, she noticed he didn't even look around.
"Max!"
"Liz, you wanted to talk?"
"Yes, please sit down."
She pulled him to sit down next to her on the blanket looking over the lake.
"I wanted to talk about us Max."
She saw how his face fell down.
"Who is he?"
"Who is who Max?"
"The guy your leaving me for."
"What?"
"Your here to tell me that we're thru."
He looked up and saw here confused face turn into a sweet smile.
Great, he thought I guessed right.
"Max, look around you."
Max turned and looked at the beautiful set table the candles that where surrounding them, Liz sent a small beam of power lighting the candles that where floating on the lake.
"So what, your going to dump me first and then your going to have diner with who ever it is you're seeing?"
"No Max, the reason I wanted to talk to you is not because I want to see less of you, it's because I want more of you. Max I set this site up for you, because I love you."
Liz wanted to say more but was cut of by Max his mouth as it covered hers in a deep kiss.
"Do you mean it?"
"Yes, I love you, and if you let me I want to move in."
"In my home?"
"In your room, in your bed, in your arms Max."
"Really?"
"Max?"
"Yes?"
"Do you still love me?"
"Liz, my Liz. I would give my life if it would mean I could have you in my arms, I would kill who ever you wanted death to see you I love you more then my own life. I love you."
She pulled his mouth back to hers and kissed him slow and passionate.
"Max?"
"Yeah?"
"Let's eat."
"Liz, I know a few funnier things than to eat."
"But Max, I cooked it for you, I made it al by myself."
"Fine, let's eat."
He tried to get up but she pushed him back on the blanket.
"Wait here, I'll get it."
Liz grabbed the plates of food and sat back down on the blanket.
The where feeding each other.
Liz pulled the plates away and Max looked at a covered plate.
"What's that?"
"Desert."
"More food?"
"Yes."
"But Liz, I'm stuffed."
"I'm still hungry."
Max took a sip of his drink and didn't notice that Liz used a bit of power to make him spill the drink over his shirt.
"Oh, Max look what happened, here let me help you take it of so it can dry."
Max looked at her strangely knowing that with a simple wave of his hand he could dry it. But he humoured her and took the shirt of.
He stat back on the blanket and suddenly Liz was in his lap pushing him to lay down, she uncovered the plate and revealed a large bowl of fruit and chocolate sauce and whip cream.
She took a peace of fruit and trailed it over his nipples biting in the fruit and letting the juice drip on his nipples.
She bend down and licked the juices of listening to him moan as she did.
"You made me spill."
"Are you complaining?"
"No, Lizzie, Strip for me?"
Liz got out of his lap and slowly striped out of her clothes as soon as she was naked she took of his remaining clothes. She got down in front of him and kneeled between his legs. She took the whip cream and spread it over his cock. Taking the chocolate sauce and trailed it over his nipples, she took a large peace of fruit and took it in her mouth and then she kissed him pacing him the fruit. She licked the chocolate of him biting softly in his nipples.
She stopped as soon as his chest was clean and ran a finger over his whip cream covered cock. Licking the whip cream of her finger she leaned down and started to suck him. she covered his balls with her hand and squished them and he came in her mouth.

1 month after that night bye the lake Liz and Max got married.
The end