Where the Stars don't Shine (FF, Mature) NEED PLAYERS!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Recasting Alex. I'll borrow Maria a little, hope you don't mind ;)
--

Kyle

Maria asked me why I trusted the people and them said something else which just went pass. I was thinking - and I usually couldn't think and listen at the same time so I just let Maria talk what she wanted. Why did I trust the people? I drank my water and sighed. I didn't know why I trusted them, I just had the feeling i could trust them...

Maria stopped talking, I noticed that. I heard her calling my name like I wasn't listening to her - she was right about that. Then Maria decided to get my attention and touched my hand.

"Kyle are you listening?" she asked.

"No, I'm not" I said and raised my gaze from the table.

"Geez Buddha.boy, start listening to the others"

"I will when you stop calling me with nicknames. And where did you hear about me and Buddh--"

I looked at Tess and figured out that she must've told Maria - before the whole freezing saga. "Thanks alot Tess" I mumbled and looked away again.

"I trust these people because I feel like they're reliable. I just have the feeling.."
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

I laregly tune out the others at the table, especially after Maria starts whittering on about something. I try to analyse our situation, deduce what I can from the information we have and fill in any gaps I can. We are in the future, we are not currently under immediate threat, although we can't predict the level of threat outside, and we have no information about the people here: either their proclivities to lie, or to maintain their non-threatening status. So far there are no environmental hazards- both humans and aliens have eaten food, drank water, breathed air and no one has so far been harmed by any of the substances we have come into contact with. Of course we have not exited a controlled enviroment and so we cannot deduce what will happend when we leave the building.
In terms of personal threats we know that we can trust each other (I think), so far the Dr and the nurse have shown no inclination to harm us-

I'm interupted when I hear Kyle muttering my name and I tune back into the conversation.

I trust these people because I feel like they're reliable. I just have the feeling [/]

'I don't mean to be rude, but currently we need more of a guarentee then your gut- no matter how enlightened it might be'

I hear Maria snort next to me and Kyle frowns, however whether it has to do with my exposing his Buddhist tendancies, or my lack of faith in his convictions remains to be seen.

'What evidence do you have that says they won't betray us the first moment they can, or that they don't want to experiment on us now that we are concious'?
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: it's not much, and I think it might be a bit disjointed, but I'm just trying to get caught up of course so hopefully it'll work

~Liz~

At least he’s not pulling away… After what I did, how I acted, I can’t say I would blame him if he did… ‘Thank you…’ I mouth to him, drawing strength from his proximity.

Going to see my relatives in Florida was the only way I could stay away from him… Walking away was something I felt I had to do…I didn’t think that I had a choice, but I wanted so much just to turn around and run back into his arms.

I have never loved anyone like I love Max Evans… I don’t think I’ve ever really had a serious relationship before him, but that doesn’t matter. Despite not having anything to compare it to, there is no doubt in my mind that what I feel for Max is the same that so many people spend their lives searching for. I love him…

I don’t know what I would do if he weren’t here now… I think most likely I’d be falling apart… Especially with the emergence of this strange energy I now know is there inside my body. What might have happened if he hadn’t been there to show me how to control it, to help me…

Maybe one day it will be useful…I’ll be able to help him too, but for now, I guess I just have to concentrate on staying in control…

Reaching for my glass again, I take another sip, looking over at the table where Antonio and Serena are sat. “I wonder what they’re talking about…” I muse outloud…
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Us," I say without turning around. I'm absolutely sure that no current event, no extreme weather patterns or sporting contests would be occupying either of their minds now.

"They're probably trying to figure out what to do with us next and how to make us trust them," I elaborate. Regardless of whether they're on our side or not, I can be sure they're worried about those things. I take another sip of my drink, wishing I had the answers we need. "They're trying the soft approach now, with food and clothing, but they're not giving us what we really need. Information."

I look around and see that the group is mostly finished with their meals. Nobody's showing any ill effects and at the moment, I don't expect any. But that doesn't mean there's no threats in our future. "Hopefully, they'll give us something of a history lesson when everybody's done eating."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

Max’s answer is the obvious one of course, and I’m certain he’s right, but I wouldn’t mind being a fly on the wall right now…

Maybe having the chance to listen to them, without them knowing we were there, would give us more of an idea of whether or not they’re for real. I don’t know what to think about them I have to admit.

I want to trust them, because I want to know that there’s someone on our side, but past experience has taught me to trust six, or maybe seven people… We’re still together, and that’s something to be thankful for, and I’m not sure I’m ready yet to let anyone else into that circle of trust…

“They’re trying the soft approach now, with food and clothing, but they’re not giving us what we really need. Information…”

I give a small nod. He’s right. Information is good… Information puts us in a position to better judge and form opinions…

As Max mentions a history lesson, I notice him looking round, and I can’t miss a certain look in his eyes. He’s worried…understandably so perhaps… For the rest of us, thoughts of what they might do are just that…thoughts… we haven’t had any experience to base it on…

Max has though… This whole thing must be bringing so much back to him. I want to show him that I’m there for him…not that I suppose he wants to talk about it…

As far as I know, he’s never really spoken to anyone about it… Those flashes I saw when we were hiding out in the van…

I want to be there for him just as he’s there for me… “We’ll work it out…” I say, as much to try and convince myself as anyone else. We have to… If everything they say is true, everything we knew will be gone…everything except each other… I guess we’re going to have to start again…build a life…in this new world…
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I nod without looking at Liz. I can hear the change in her tone. She's not just confused about what's going on, she's worried about me. I can guess what she's thinking and I don't want to think about that... Although I can't forget it, either. Not just because of the huge stain in my memories, but also because I can't let it happen again...

Isabel and Alex have been very quiet through the meal although I hear some talk from the other table. We're nearly done with the meal and I look around for the tenth time this minute. Should I talk to the others first, or go ask Antonio for what comes next. I don't want to just wait around to be lead by the nose. We need to have some control...

Damn, I sound like Michael, but I just don't like the feeling of being completely in their hands, manipulated at their will. And we will be until we know more of what's going on.

"I'll be back," I say, pushing my plate away. I pat Liz's hand quickly and then walk the two steps to the other table with my friends. I wish for the days before Isabel and Michael and I learned English. When we seemed to know what the others were thinking, telepathically. It would be so helpful if we hadn't forgotten how to do that...

"Everything okay here? You guys about done?" I ask.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

"I don't mean to be rude, but currently we need more of a guarentee then your gut- no matter how enlightened it might be" Tess says to me. I felt like getting angry for a moment, but didn't because I remembered what happened last time.

"What evidence do you have that says they won't betray us the first moment they can, or that they don't want to experiment on us now that we are concious?" Tess asks after a small silence. I sigh.

"I don't have any evidence, Tess, but I'm sure they won't betray us like you say. They wouldn't've let us wake up if they would've examined us. I mean - why wait until we wake up, huh?" I looked at her and though about a way to keep my temper down. Tess just annoyed my something.

Then Max comes to the table.

"Everything okay here? You guys about done?" he asks.

"No everything's not fine with her around" I mumble and look away from Tess and at Max. "And I'm not done with anything until people stop being so damn paranoid!"

Keep yourself calm. Calm. Now. I let out a sigh. Better.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

I'm not entirely sure what too post so I'll just ost a little in order to display that I am still alive

*Alex*

It's not the time to say it but the cracks are starting to show everyones starting to draw into themselves,wanting to be left to their own thoughts and Kyle looks ready to explode

*End Alex*

Their no speech so I cant screw anything up if it's realy awful or realy not wanted I can delete it just say so
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Hey guys - I haven't been able to sleep so I hope this doesn't suck. :?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Max*

Kyle's outburst is a bit surprising, but it shouldn't be. We're all in foriegn waters here. Not having heard the conversation, I don't quite understand his problem with Tess although I recognise his frustration. She's certainly given me enough tension in the past about conforming to 'destiny' and her insistance that our human friends weren't worth our time. She hasn't mentioned that too much yet to me today, but I guess she's found other topics of conversation to annoy Kyle with.

"Kyle," I say gently, putting my hand on his shoulder. "I know you're upset. We all are. And I understand you wanting to trust these people. You want to be safe. I want to believe that they'll be friends too, and I hope that they are, but we just have to careful."

I stop myself before saying more on the subject of 'paranoia.' He just can't understand. He's grown up a normal person in a world that was normal for him. There have been no extraordinary dangers that his father couldn't protect him from. But for us...all our lives, the three of us - or four of us, including Tess, have been hunted. The US Government wanted to capture and experiement on us if they knew what we were. And Khivar's people have wanted us dead. Protecting ourselves has been foremost in our minds all along. The paranoia has been instinctive, and I really believe, completely justified.

I wonder if or how to address the rest of what Kyle said and decide not to mention Tess by name although I look at everyone at the table, hoping she'll understand that she's included too. "The eight of us are all we really have. Antonio and Serena may be our greatest friends here, but they'll never really understand where we're from and what we're going through the way we do. We need each other now. Let's work together and help each other."
Galita
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Galita »

~*Isabel*~

I sgh and look up at Alex. This all seems so weird.

"Alex, what are we going to do if this is all a lie?" I ask him and wait for his answer.

I can tell he don't want to answer the questions and scary me.
Sorry it's short guys. But this is all I can think to put down.