Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

What's the third movie called?

I know the first one is Love Comes Softly, the second Love's enduring promise. So what's the third one? its just so I cane keep an eye out for it. :)

Thanks.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds

ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Love's Long Journey. ;)
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
singerchic4
Forum Moderator

Post by singerchic4 »

Congratulations to Grey's Anatomy, Prison Break, 24, and Lost on their GOLDEN GLOBE NOMINATIONS!
BEST TELEVISION SERIES - DRAMA
Commander in Chief (ABC)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
Lost (ABC)
Prison Break (FOX)
Rome (HBO)

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A TELEVISION SERIES - DRAMA
Patricia Arquette - Medium
Glenn Close - The Shield
Geena Davis - Commander in Chief
Kyra Sedgwick - The Closer
Polly Walker - Rome

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A TELEVISION SERIES - DRAMA
Patrick Dempsey - Grey's Anatomy
Matthew Fox - Lost
Hugh Laurie - House
Wentworth Miller - Prison Break
Keifer Sutherland - 24

Grey's Anatomy just gets better and better every episode.Image
If you're having a bad day and in need of a good laugh, click the siggie.
Check out my fics and art
Board ArchivesRulesFundraising
RosyLady
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RosyLady »

I meant to post this awhile ago but did anybody else notice the return of the christmas nazi in Grey's Anatomy. That made me smile.
It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.
Starry Heavens
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Starry Heavens »

Oh yes, the return of the Christmas Nazi. I was waiting for the Christmas episode to be out to see if there were any similarities of Isabel and Isobel regarding Christmas. And there she was, decorating Meredith's house into Santa's village. :D

I don't know if anyone noticed but besides the character, the Christmas Nazi thing with both Isabels from Roswell and Grey's Anatomy, both of them are also into a guy named Alex? (Alex Whitman and Alex Karev)

Anyway, apart from the new movies that y'all have mentioned (I actually read through all the pages, can you believe that?) I've also heard of another movie that she'd be in -- Side Effects. She's playing a close-to doctor role. A pharmacist I think, selling pills. I saw the trailer of it in another boards (I'd link you to it if I can find it) and it looks great.

As for Katherine and Jason dating, I don't see a problem in it, though they do look pretty queer together since Roswell fans have known them as on-screen siblings. I thought she'd look better paired up with Brendan Fehr. :P

Shockingly, I've never seen any of Katherine's movie. There's another movie (horror/triller, I can't remember) I saw that I can't remember the name, and she was in Valentine as well. I remember seeing Romy and Michelle but I wasn't sure if she was in it (I didn't know much 'bout her when I saw it then. And I heard there were 2 versions or something). But it was the one with Lisa Kudrow in it. Now I'm just trying to get hold of all the Katherine movies I can find, especially My Father, My Hero, Wuthering Heights and Love Comes Softly that everyone's been praising about. :P
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

Starry Heavens wrote:As for Katherine and Jason dating, I don't see a problem in it, though they do look pretty queer together since Roswell fans have known them as on-screen siblings. I thought she'd look better paired up with Brendan Fehr. :P
lol i have to aree, i though katie and jason made a cute couple, but since they're apparently over, and so are brendan and majandra, i'm standing by hoping that brendan and katie will hook up...
one can always dream right?
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I've read that Katie is currently dating singer Josh Kelley. They met when she starred in his music video and they actually make a cute couple :)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

I believe your right FSUMSW94.

I read and have seen pictures. I also know of a friend who went to a concert of his a few months back in New York and she saw Katie back stage.

However, I think what really comfirmed it was when they showed up together at the premiere of her movie "The Ringer"

Carol:)
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

FSUMSW94 wrote:I've read that Katie is currently dating singer Josh Kelley. They met when she starred in his music video and they actually make a cute couple :)
heyy they make a damn cute couple too
& i luv that video, katie looks gorgeous in it
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

New interview with Katie at zap2it:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_ma ... 1|,00.html