Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
"I'm feeling rather adventurous." she says with a grin as she strokes my arm. Hmm...this girl is goood....
"Maybe we could go down to the dam later for a lil' swimming trip." she says, a wicked smile playing at her lips. "Clothes optional."

Oh yeah! Hell yeah! If there was no one here I would take her right here right now! That little body pressed hard against mine...lips colliding hard against each other...her breasts pressed up against my chest....
Ok I must stop these thoughts right now or I will find myself drooling! And thats never good!

I grin. "Sounds good...of course it will be freezing late at night so I might have to huddle against you for warmth...thats ok right?" I say wiggling my eyebrows. "I can't stand the cold...I lick my lips before leaning over to whisper huskily "I like things hot...and body heat seems sensible don't you think?"

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I finish dinner with the parents and after excusing myself I head upstairs. I lie on my bed and immediately my thoughts return to Liz. I was going to hang out with her tommorow. Ok its no date....but still its something! God I must be the luckiest man alive. She's just the most amazing...wonderful person in the world.

And with that I hear my phone bleep. It had to be Alex. No one ever texts me. I sigh and get off the bed. I don't want to tell him about Liz just yet...I want it to be my little secret for now...something for me to hold on to... Plus Alex will moan at me for it not being technically a date. I sigh as I pick up my phone and read the message.
'get to the Crashdown NOW.Alex.'

I sigh. Why would I want to go to the crash now? I mean surely its closed?! Maybe the messaging service was running slow or something...I don't know. I sigh as I start to text back.
'Eh? Its closed? Max'

I send the message and collapse back on my bed. Hmm....Liz...
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bluebballjumper »

I'll post an isabel probably around 2 today
Maria: If you buy a girl shampoo at least don't get her the generic kind.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Thanks for joining! Welcome aboard!
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

I walk into the Crashdown, fashionably late of course, though for some reason I am beating myself mentally for not getting here sooner. I guess it could have something to do with the fact that I kind of forced Alex to come and that he could be waiting for me, but...my eyes gaze across the floor and see Alex. I don't know why I get so worked up because of him, I really can't let myself fall for him. None the less I walk over to him in my new 2 1/2'' heels while trying to not let myself think about how great he looks. Half way there he still doesn't notice me while working with his cell phone. Each step I take my heart beats a little faster and I curse myself for getting so excited about him.
"Hey, Alex"
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

'EH?Its closed?Max' comes the reply from Max
'No it's not you dumbass...get here quickly,party on,Liz with Zan.' I text back quickly

"Hey Alex." I hear the familiar calm tone that belongs to Isabel Evans

Looking up I straight away find myself gazing in to beautiful brown eyes...*stop gazing like a love sick puppy,you'll scare the poor girl off*...must speak.

"Hi Isabel...I was beginning to think you weren't going to show and I was just about to leave." I try and inform her as casually as possible

It is then that my gaze leaves her face and travels donw her body...WOW!!

"Youlookbeautiful!" I blurt out unable to stop myself
Last edited by KarenEvans on Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

Alex looks up causing my stomach to slightly jump and I try to tame the smile my face is now sporting.

"Hi Isabel...I was beginning to think you weren't going to show and I was just about to leave."

My smile quickly fades when I realize I really should have been here earlier. I start to explain myself when he interrupts my thoughts.

"Youlookbeautiful!" Alex exclaims with more energy than I expected. As what he said finally registers I begin to wonder if he really does like me back.

"Thanks...you too," NO! How could I have said that? I quickly correct myself, "I mean handsome, you look handsome, I mean..." Geez why do I have to be such an idiot. And why am I losing my cool over a guy like Alex? I could have any guy I want yet I'm embarrassing myself over him.

I try to change the subject. "So you still need to help me with my backstroke." Could I sound any dumber?
Last edited by bluebballjumper on Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

"Thanks...you too." she says in response to my compliment and I can't help but look at her in surprise with one eyebrow raised

Is she calling me beautiful or was that just a polite way of saying I look effeminate?

"I mean handsome, you look handsome, I mean..." she says trying to correct herself and I start chuckling

Isabel Evans is apparently nervous.Over what I wonder...Dare I assume it's because of me????

I raise my hand to let her know its okay she doesn't have to explain but she changes the subject to our practice session "So you still need to help me with my backstroke."

I seriously thought she had been playing with me when she'd asked me that earlier in the day...*say yes DUMBASS* screams the voice in my head.

"Uhh..yeah sure.Though I think you could teach me a thing or two.You're a better swimmer than me Isabel."
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

"Uhh..yeah sure.Though I think you could teach me a thing or two.You're a better swimmer than me Isabel."

A shy smile graces my lips as I think of what a swim lesson with him would be like. The best part is how geniune and sweet Alex really is. I honestly probably could teach him a thing or two, but I decide not to make that point.

"Thanks, but you're really good too. Maybe we should..." Before I can finish my sentence some drunk football jock walks over.

"Whoa, Isabel Evans is lookin HOT! Hey honey, wanna go dance? Or we could just go back to my place." With this the jerk winks at me while I turn around to glare at him in disgust. I hope Alex doesn't get the wrong impression.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Rarh smiles and I almost swoon. Yes, you heard me. I ,Maria Deluca, went all girly over a guy. I swear that cocky grin is gonna be the end of me. "Sounds good...of course it will be freezing late at night so I might have to huddle against you for warmth...thats ok right?" He questions with a suggestive expression. How does he get his eyebrows to do that? "I can't stand the cold..." He runs his tongue over his lips in such a way that I find it increasingly hard to concentrate.

He leans forward with a look of pure seduction. "I like things hot...and body heat seems sensible don't you think?" I nod in agreement ,but before I am able to retort some witty responce Kyle approaches.“Hey, Maria.” I give him a warm smile as he ontinues, “Great party you got going here. So where’s Zan with his band? Or that D. J?” Maybe Kyle cn help us out. "Well, some clumsy guy spilled his beer all over Steve's equipment ,and so he's having to pack up his goods and go home."

I sigh dramatically beforre continuing with my rant. "Zan, my used to be best friend, has yet to make an appearance." Turning to Rath I admonish, "Remind me to give Zan a good lashing when ever he shows." Back to Kyle I express my ongoing concern, "So now the only form of music we have is the karaoke machine." Kyle shoots me a devilish look to which I begin to panic. "I am not singing." i reveal while Rath looks on confused at my seriousness. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Something weird must be happening in the cosmos tonight because Isabel Evans is not only deigning to tak to me but is also complimenting my swimming abilities.

I am about to tell her that we should move away form the dj so that we can actually speka like normal people instead of shouting when a stupid beefcake of a football jock rudely interupts us...
"Whoa, Isabel Evans is lookin HOT! Hey honey, wanna go dance? Or we could just go back to my place." he says in a slurred voice

My blood just boils.How dare he treat her like some piece of meat?I can't miss the look on her face...disgust!
I should step in...but what if she wants to handle this herself?*just step in you moron*

"We were talking Bailey.She doesn't want to talk to you.Now buzz off." I say standing in front of the guy,our faces barely inches apart,with my heart beating wildly

What's gotten in to me...Alex Whitman?This guy could crush me and that would be the end of my season.