Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Evelynn
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Evelynn »

When Do We Eat is playing at my local indie film theater. I'm not sure if I want to watch it though.

Evelynn
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Umm I actually saw that, it was funny... Shiri doesnt really have a big part, she appears a couple of times, ehh would I see it again no. Let me know what ya think if you see it. :D
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

I liked it too but i wouldn't see it again. It was kind of funny but again Shrir's part wasn't that big.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Evelynn
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Evelynn »

So not really worth it? Brick was really good. But that was because Joseph Gordon Levitt is amazing. Emilie de Ravin, eh, so so.
ohdreamon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ohdreamon »

I saw it in DC this past weekend. I felt that Shiri's role was comparable in size to all the other characters. The film had some really great scenes and I thought the acting all around was great and everyone seemed very natural in their roles. Personally, I felt the kids storylines were good enough and entertaining enough that the parents storyline could have taken a "backseat". Loved this role for Shiri b/c she was a high powered, super sweet but don't cross me kind of girl.

Hoping I get to see Brick, seems very interesting.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

"Darklight"

Post by SarahWhitman »

Hi everyone! I haven't had a chance YET to read the past pages so I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet or not...sorry if I'm repeating old news, but I wanted to let everyone know that "Darklight" will be airing on 5/26 at 12 A.M. on the Scifi channel. Shiri plays a tough girl in it and it's pretty decent as far as the storyline goes. Anyway, just wanted to send a heads-up to whomever may be interested! :)
toodles all!
SarahWhitman
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

Hi everyone,

Some cool Shiri Appleby news about I'm Reed Fish if anyone of you will be in the Newport RI area on June 9th :D On sale now Tickets only $10.00!
Posted two days ago on Reed Fish's blog:

"Speaking of that script I wrote, there are a few little tidbits that I can share. I was scooped on my own blog (which you already know if you have read the comments on the last post), but I will still confirm that yes, Variety has it correct that ContentFilm International has picked up the international distribution rights to the movie! This is good news. I really have no other details about it right now, so unfortunately I don't know specifically when/if it will be released in your country, but as always I will tell you when I know.

Speaking of Variety, we got a pretty great review from them a couple of weeks ago and it finally appeared in print yesterday in their weekend issue. Warning! The review contains a bit of a spoiler, so if you don't want to know too much, don't read past the first paragraph after you click this link. (Go to the blog for the link)

Speaking of reviews, maybe we'll get some more after our next showing, which I'm happy to announce today will be a special one-time-only screening at the Newport International Film Festival in Rhode Island on June 9th (sorry Lee!). Zack and I will be in attendance (but unfortunately LD will not be able to be there), so if you can go, try and come up with some tough questions for the Q & A afterwards."
thats so funny being I went to Salve Regina University located in Newport RI and have gone to the Newport Film Festival! Such a wonderful festival and a beautiful town! :D

I'm Reed fish was such a wonderful movie I saw it at the 2006 Tribeca Film Festival in April in NYC and it was wonderful! I hope you can go and see it if you get a chance! :D

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
----------------
What happends when two worlds Collide?
Would you risk it all for the sake of Love?
Read my story Abduction Seduction
Aoedele
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aoedele »

Shiri's currently filming a new movied in Canada, titled Thrill Of The Kill. Not many details on it yet. :D
I'm Always Right!
Sophia
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Sophia »

IMDB has updated Shiri's new movie,Thrill Of The Kill, with a plot summary and partial cast list.

Shiri is also on the July issue of Adore Shop magazine. She looks as lovely as ever. Link is to Shiri-Online which has the pictures. You have to register to view them.
To love someone deeply gives you strength.
Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.

Lao -Tzu
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Shiri will be in "Charlie Wilson's War" IMDB has reported, the cast includes Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

The movie is in pre-production. No word yet on who she will play in the movie.

Plot Outline: A drama based on a Texas congressman Charlie Wilson's covert dealings in Afghanistan, where his efforts to assist rebels in their war with the Soviets have some unforeseen and long-reaching effects.

:D