The Island (ADULT/AU/CC) *Starting - 6 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Do we have an Alex or not?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: I pmed her a few weeks ago and candygazer did not respond. So I am opening up her characters.
Michael, Alex and Fiona are now all available.
Anyone want to play? Or temp?

Kyle and Cassandra is also still available.

Last time people lost interest in this about now. Im seriously considering shutting this down for good.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

No, No, No. Don't shut it down. I've been busy is all. Here, I'm posting.

Sean

"Is that...Is that wise?" Tess askes. You can hear that the girl is terrified. "I mean...it was a gun shot, wasn't it?" She askes biting her lip. Oh, that lip. If only....Sean don't even think that.

"Yeah, It was a gun shot." I tell her, "Don't be worried about me, sweetheart. I'll be just fine." I say giving her a wink.

Liz

Once, Sean is standing. I shake my head at his attempt to be brave. He's such a slime ball, but I can't help to like him. I mean I would never sleep with the guy, but I could see us becoming friends on this island. Why? I don't know. I just have the feeling that we will be close.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Lets" He mumbles as he leads me off into the direction that I suggested. I follow behind carefully until I hear a snap to the left of me. I'm pretty jumpy as it is so I cling to the poor guy for support for a moment before releasing my iron clad grip on his shoulder. 'I am a strong independent woman who is not afraid of creepy noises in secluded wooded areas.' I chant to myself over and over. Maybe if I keep repeating it in my head I may convince myself. Proabably not. :wink:

"Did you hear that?" He questions with a hushed tone. Unable to find my voice I simply nod in agreement. Scanning the area I gasp when I see what appears to be a body a mere feet away from me. Max rushes over to check it out. I remain frozen my eyes locked on the lifeless corpse. Taking a few cautious steps forward I feel the tears cascading down my cheeks before I make a sound. I ask the question that I already know the answer to. "Is he dead?"
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Hunter

I watch as she makes her way up, using the tree as something to steady herself, and when she stands I notice all of her weight is on her good leg. "I'm fine. I can make it." Yeah right she is.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Hailey adds, her smile forced. Well, I'd be lying if I felt entirely okay too, but I'll let her get away with it this time. We really need to find out what that shot was about.

Walking towards the jungle, where we heard the shot, I wait for Hailey to catch up, since she's walking rather slowly, and decide to help her out.

"Here, let me help you," I say kindly, putting her arm over my shoulder to give her bad leg some extra support. We get a little closer, and then this guy comes up to us, someone I recognize from the plane, but can't put a name to.

"Hey. A few of us are going into the jungle to find out what that was...wanna come with?" I smile at him, glad that there's a group going.

"That's where we were headed. Sure," I tell him, and I follow them all towards the jungle.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Hailey*

I must be lagging behind because Hunter offers, "Here, let me help you," He slings his arm over my shoulder helping to balance my weight and I appreciate his considerate act. Who would have thought I would meet a sweet and sexy man on a desert island? I'm about to convey my many thanks when a man I recoginze from the plane comes up to us. "Hey. A few of us are going into the jungle to find out what that was...wanna come with?"

There's something about the nervousness of his mannerisms that leaves me uneasy. He acts like one of the suspicious characters in my romance/mystery novels. "That's where we were headed. Sure," Hunter replies with a trusting smile. "Yeah sounds great." I pipe in less ethusiastically. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~TESS~~~~
"Yeah, It was a gun shot. Don't be worried about me, sweetheart. I'll be just fine."

I don't like it. I just don't. This can't be good surely.

"Still....I don't think you should go" I say crossing my arms.

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Is he dead?"

I blink, as I realise shes talking to me. "Yeah" I mutter. I look around quickly trying to see if theres someone still out there. "He was shot" I mutter.

It feels like whole place is closing in on me...damn those drugs...
Man I'm starting to feel off...

"I think Im gonna lie down..." I mutter

And with that I faint.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARC~~~~
"That's where we were headed. Sure," Hunter says witha smile.
"Yeah sounds great." Hailey pipes in.

I give her a small smile. "Ok...lets go"

I lead the way over to the edge of the jungle. I must make sure I can get some supplies from the fuselodge later. Medicine and all that jazz.

Its then I hear the noise of twigs breaking. "Someone else is in there..." I mutter.

It could of course be that guy I sent in there a moment ago. But still...it would make exciting television if I pretend I don't know who it is!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Yeah" He mumbles and looks around nervously. The horror of the situation keeps me from noticing how very paranoid the dark haired man is acting. "He was shot" He acknowledges with a grim look. Uh Oh he doesn't look so good. I'm just about to suggest relocating when he states,
"I think Im gonna lie down..." Here!!! Next to the dead guy! Before I can protest he faints and hits the ground with a not so gentle thud. Covering my mouth with my hands I gasp, "Oh my god..."

Surveying my surroundings I take in the dead guy and collapsed man at my feet. What have I gotten myself into? "Max.." I lean over and nudge him gently. "Max." Still nada. I turn him over and cup his face with my hands. "Alright your gonna have to wake up before I start freaking out." I assure him with a quiet soothing tone. "Please."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

*bump*