Cam's Musings Updated 11/29/08

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Cam's Musings Updated 11/29/08

Post by vegas312 »

I was looking through my stuff, and I'd just realized that I don't have a place for all my stories. Below you will find all my stuff or my musings as I like to call them. Hope you enjoy so happy reading! ;)

COMPLETE FICS

HOLIDAY STORIES

Finding Peace
Coupling: M/L
Rating: TEEN
Summary: Post ARCC. Valentine’s Day has come to Roswell and as everyone hooks up and plan their romantic plans, Liz finds herself alone on a rainy Valentine’s Day and contemplates what’s her life is going to be like now that she is alone. But is she really alone?

Salut
Banner by: Ilyme4Ever (thanks babe!)
Coupling: All CC
Summary: Post ARCC. It's New Year's Eve. What's the gang up to with no recent alien threats lurking?

SHORT STORIES

Eight Letters

Coupling: Maria/Michael
Summary: Post Destiny. What will it take for two scared people to admit their feelings?
AN: For Ella1022, who won me at the Support Stacie Author Auction.

With Love

Coupling: A/I
Summary: Sequel to Turn Around. Takes place about an hour later after the events in Turn Around. While the storm rages outside, there's one raging quietly inside. Will Alex and Isabel deal with it?

Turn Around

Banner by: Ilyme4Ever
Summary: Post ARCC. What do you do when there's nothing left but silence?

Shattered Illusions

Banner by: Ilyme4Ever (thanks Mary!)
Coupling: M/L, CC
Rating: Mature
Summary: Everything up to Max In the City has Happened except for when Max goes to see Liz. This is my own twist and take on Max and Liz new relationship.

Breakaway

Coupling: K/T
Summary: Summary: Post VLV. What happens when Tess decides to give it all up and choose her own destiny?

Spoiled 1/1

Summary: Post Heart of Mine. What was Liz thinking after the incident at prom? And did Max ever try to fix it?

A Night Among the Stars

Banner by: me
Summary: Post Graduation. It's three years later and Isabel makes a wish on a star for a magical night.

CHALLENGE RESPONSES

Blind Date 3: Enlightenment

Bannery by: Babylisou (thanks Ann)

Coupling: K/T, CC
Summary: Based on a challenge by Jadeling...second story in her blind date trilogy challenge. What happens when the radio station decides to do another blind date challenge? Except this time it's the guys turn to get paired up with someone from the radio.

Almost Perfect

Banner By: Ilyme4Ever
Coupling: A/I, CC
Summary: Post Destiny. Based on a challenge by the lovely Trude. It's Alex's birthday and the girls are planning a surprise for him. While the girls are doing that, the guys are running around trying to figure out what's going on.

LONGER STORIES

Nothing At All

Banner By: Borderinsanity (Thanks Jen)
Coupling: CC
Summary: Post Graduation. It's now 2004 and a lot of things have changed. Whatever happened to all their enemies? What about the Granolith and Khivar? Who was Serena?
AN: My first fic and now looking back on it I realized that it was heavily Serena based, but it's my idea on how to tie up all the lose ends.

Work In Progress:

In Over My Head
Coupling: A/I, CC
Banner By: Ilyme4Ever
Summary: AU. Based on a challenge by Lillie...For a more detailed summary click the link to the story.
Rating: MATURE

Apocalypse

Banner By: Ilyme4Ever (Thanks Mary!)
Co-Author with Biged
Coupling: CC
Summary: Based on a challenge by Katchin Lee. It's 2014 again and the end of the world has come again. What if Future Max was right? What if their worst enemy is the only one that can save them?

ON HIATUS FICS (DEAD & BURIED FOR NOW)

It Only Took A Minute
Banner By: Iyme4ever
Co-Author: Ilyme4ever
Summary: Post Sexual Healing. Everything that happened after that has pretty much gone in the trash, but I might dig in it once and awhile for something. Anyway its 2005 and the gang have all grown up and are living normal lives well what you can call normal being hybrids that is. They have no idea that there is a fourth alien and they never did find the mysterious Nacedo. What happens when destiny comes a calling? Also what about the FBI and Sheriff Valenti?

Behind These Eyes

Coupling: M/M, CC
Summary: Mid EOTW. What happens when Maria catches Michael with Courntey? What will the podsters do when they find out that the humans have had enough of them?

Future works:

Title: Beautiful Soul (sequel to Salut)
Summary: 7 months after the events in Salut. Who was the mystery woman that helped the gang out, and what exactly does she wants from them?
AN: Sneak peek below. ;)

Fireworks lit up the night sky as the crowd cheered in delight at the designs in the sky. This was a fourth of july the town of Roswell had never seen before. The city council had gotten together to throw a huge block party in the city park where colorful tents shined like jewels and contests and free food were given away. Everyone agreed that this was the best idea the city council had ever come up with besides the crash festival in september that brought in huge revenues.

Young and old alike were enjoying themselves and getting to know their neighbors some more. Among them walked a woman dressed in a scarlet dress with a scarlet hood covering her face, but a gentle breeze pulled at the hood revealing auburn hair highlighted with streaks of blonde. Green eyes peered out and took in the sights before her. While she was curious about the holiday those around her were celebrating she was too busy to stop as she had a mission to accomplish.

Looking around her eyes caught sight of a group of eight that were standing closely together and laughing at something a tall, lanky dark haired teenage boy was telling them. A smile tugged at her lips as she took in all of eight of them and a look of yearning and pain appeared in her eyes.

She sighed and stepped back into the background as she realized now wasn't the time to reveal herself. She would let them have this one night to be carefree and to be just normal teenagers before she tore it all away. For fifty years she had single handily held Khivar back from invading Earth, but now there was no one left to help her. All of her allies one by one had been sought and destroyed by Khivar and those that he couldn't killed he had corrupted to join him. She had thought that she could do it by herself and give her children the normal life they had never had before which was why for fifty years she had watched from afar rather than meet them in person. That was no longer to be as the rumors of Khivar's plan to come to Earth to retrieve the granolith had reached her ears.

She stepped back further into the shadows and watched the eight for a few moments before she turned away. She longed to go back and greet them, but she had made a promise that she would give them one more day. Wandering around the park she came to a set of swings and sat down heavily. She looked up the night sky and let her mind go back to the dream that had haunted her. The dream that had finally made sense after she heard the rumors of Khivar's plans to invade Earth.

Closing her eyes she saw herself wandering through an empty field that had once been gifted with hundreds of blossoms. Now it was bare due to all the warfare that had taken place there and was still going on. Not sure why she was there she walked through the field and soon found herself standing in front of a temple. Something deep inside her urged her to go inside while her mind shouted that she needed to leave soon. Knowing that she might be walking into a trap she opened the temple's door and stepped through.

The temple wasn't abandon like she had first assumed, for there in front of her was a crowd of people staring silently at her as if she had done something wrong to them. Still not sure what was going on she turned around to go back only to find a young woman standing in front of her. The young woman smiled at her and spoke, "Welcome. We've been waiting for you."

Title: I don't want to close my eyes (sequel to Spoiled)
Summary: It's the next morning and what happens when two dreamers decide to share their secrets.

[/color][/size]
Last edited by vegas312 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:24 pm, edited 38 times in total.
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Coming Soon!

Post by vegas312 »

Banner: Ilyme4forever

Coupling: A/I, J/I
Summary: Post HOM. What if Alex hadn't died in the car accident? What if he had lived?
AN: This is for the Healing Stories contest. I won't be posting this until July more than likely.
Last edited by vegas312 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

okay I dropped off a new banner for Almost Perfect and here's a schedule of what's going to get completed next...well what I'm hoping to complete next. :lol

~Almost Perfect (hopefully by end of next week concluded)
~Apocalypse (will be concluded at end of January maybe sooner if I get any free time)
~Behind These Eyes (this should have been concluded awhile ago...will be done soon)
~It Only Took A Minute (done by end of January and posting restarts next week)
~Beautiful Soul (Sequel to Salut) will be posted right after Almost Perfect is concluded.
Last edited by vegas312 on Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

Update 2/7~Okay posted a dreamer Valentine's Day fic.

Finding Peace
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

I posted a one parter. ;)

It's called Breakaway

Coupling: K/T

Summary: Post VLV. What if Tess gave up her plans and decided to leave instead?
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

New story: Secret Agent M

It's more of a Milton focus story but the others are included in it.
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

I just posted chapter 7 to Almost Perfect. ;)
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

Apocalypse has been updated and oh btw Almost Perfect is now up to chapter 8. ;)
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

Updated Almost Perfect...chapter 9 is up. ;)
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

New story: Shattered Illusions

Summary: Everything up to Max In the City has Happened except for when Max goes to see Liz. This is my own twist and take on Max and Liz new relationship.

Completed 7/23/06
Last edited by vegas312 on Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.