Belong Together (UC, Mi/Ma/Is, Adult) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Belong Together (UC, Mi/Ma/Is, Adult) [COMPLETE]

Post by gnrkrystle »

“Belong Together”

Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell…duh.
Coupling: Mi/Ma/Is and Mi/Is
Rating: Adult
Summary: Destiny takes it’s toll on Michael and Maria…what happens in the end?
A/N: This is my first Cliffie-esqu story…I’d like to write more, but I thought I would ease into it by adding Maria to the mix…please tell me what you think, and if you think I’m ready to jump into a full blown Cliffie fic.

This is dedicated to Suicide_Rath_Eagle and Duccia! lol

Part 1

Maria’s POV

I wrap my arms around Michael as I straddle his waits. I can’t seem to get close enough to him. I want him so bad, he is so hot and I love him. Well, that is I THINK I love him. Who knows the way my crazy brain is working lately.

“Maria,” he groans as I grind into his growing erection with all I have. I love this. Being with Michael and touching him, and kissing him, I could do this all day long. He has amazing hands and an even better mouth. Mmmm. We have been kind of distant with each other lately, but when Michael called me over today, Iwas glad he had sex on the brain. I was starting to get antsy. It isn’t that we don’t like each other, it’s just that there has been a weirdness between them ever since Michael stayed on earth for me.

I was reveling in the feeling of Michael’s hands on my skin and then everything changes. I see a disturbing flash. I see Michael and Isabel naked, wrapped up in each other, kissing and making love to each other. My eyes automatically fill with tears at the realization that he is picturing her while he is with me.

Quickly, I pull away from Michael. I can’t stand to have his hands on me anymore. “What’s wrong?” Michael asks me. He looks upset. He should be.

“You are thinking about her,” I tell him. I know that my pain is showing in my eyes, but I don’t care. I get up off Michael’s lap and pace the room. “Is that why you called me over here? Because you can’t be with Isabel?” I snap, getting angrier by the second.

Michael’s POV

Oh God. How does she know? Fuck, the flashes. I didn’t cut myself off. Well, what the fuck do I say now? No, I didn’t call her over to think about Isabel. It just seems my mind goes back to Izzie not matter what I do. “Maria, baby…” I start, but she cuts me off.

“No, I don’t want to here it,” She says with a huff, not that I can blame her for being pissed. “I’m leaving, call me if you ever want to talk to ME.” She says slamming the door behind her.

God, this was all so complicated. I didn’t ask for these feelings, but I can’t help them either. I don’t know what is going on. All I know is that I love Maria, but, if I’m being honest, I love Isabel too. God, I haven’t even talked to Iz about this. I know she is going through the same thing I am. She is avoiding my, and sending me heated looks. Those looks make it hard for me to function without making my attraction to her very obvious.

It isn’t as if Maria doesn’t turn me on as well. She does. The girl is built like a goddess with those long legs and fuck me lips. However, I have this connection with Isabel that I will never have with Maria. Isabel and I have a past. A past that I’m very recently beginning to remember.

I need to sort this out, but I don’t know how. No matter what happens, someone is going to get hurt. If I don’t see what is going on with Isabel, then I will probably always regret it. Not to mention, that being with Maria is hurting Isabel, I know it. But if I ask Maria for some time to explore my feelings, she is going to bolt. I will break her heart and I would never want to do that to her.

If our creators only knew how difficult they were making our lives right now, maybe they would have done it differently.

Maria’s POV

I walk over to the Crashdown. It’s a Thrusday afternoon, so I know no one is there. I just want to be alone, but my mom will harass me at home, and it’s too cold to walk around the park. I can’t believe all of this is happening. I love Michael so much. I mean I THINK I love him. Don’t get me wrong, Michael is very important to me, but lately I’ve been feeling like I might have been wrong about us. The thoughts pass quickly, but I can’t help but wonder if we coupled up because we both love a good fight.

I obviously care about him a great deal. No, I love him. I’m sure of it. It wouldn’t hurt this bad that he wants Isabel if I didn’t. I have no idea what to do about this situation. I can’t just forget that he was fantasizing about Iz while he was with me. But I don’t want to let him go. I want to be with him, I want to work this out.

I’m so wrapped up in my thoughts that I don’t even notice Kyle sit down next to me. “Hi, Maria,” he says to me with a smile. I feel like crap but smile back. Kyle is the best. He is my rock nearly 100% of the time.

“Hey, Kyle,” I say quietly.

“So, what’s up, Maria. Why so sad?” he asks me. I smile. Of course Kyle can tell that I’m upset. He can always tell.

“Nothin,” I lie, “Just thinking,” I tell him.

“Right,” he answers, rolling his eyes. “Come on, Maria. Seriously, what is up? The badly groomed ape do something that I need to kick his ass for?” Kyle asks with a smile.

I giggle at him. Funny how he hit the nail right on the head. “Destiny. It’s all about destiny,” I admit with a sigh.

Kyle nods at me. He knows all to well what it is like to love someone who is destined for another, “Well, Maria, I’ll always be here for you,” he tells me. I nearly cry at that. Kyle is such an amazing man. I hug him tight and smile at him.

“Thanks, Kyle.” I say to him.

“Anytime,” he says as he winks at me. He walks away to leave me alone again and I realize I have to talk to Michael. I just walked out on him before. I didn’t even give him a chance to explain.

Michael’s POV

“I’m coming,” I yell at the door. Someone is knocking, though god knows who it is. Maria is the only one who comes over anymore. Isabel has been avoiding me, and Max is wrapped up in Liz. I open the door and see Maria standing there, “Maria, what…” I start. She just pushed her way past me.

“Michael, we need to talk,” she says. I nod and lead her over to the couch.

“You are right,” I say. I’ve done some thinking and I’ve made a decision, “I’m sorry about today. I can’t help how I was engineered. But I want to be with you. I love you, Maria.” I tell her. And it is the truth. Well, half the truth. I do love her, but that doesn’t mean I might not love Isabel too.

She sighs, with what I want to think is relief. “I’m sorry I ran out. I should have stayed and talk to you.” I know why she did though. She leans in closer to me and kisses my lightly. “How about we start over where we were,” she says with a wink.

I can’t say I have a problem with that. I attack her mouth with mine and push her back on the couch. I want her, that is for sure. I’m not thinking about Isabel…yet.

Maria pulls my shirt off of me between eager kisses. I try to get her shirt off as well, but I need a little help since she is wearing a confusing top. When we are both bare chested she pushes me back against the couch as she straddles my waist. “Mmm, baby,” she moans as I take one of her pert nipples in my mouth.

We are so wrapped up in each other, we don’t hear the door open. We didn’t even know that Isabel was in the room until she gasps and looks at us, embarrassed and ready to leave.

“Wait,” Maria says before Isabel can leave. Then she looks at me and winks. What the hell is going on?

TBC…
Last edited by gnrkrystle on Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my Author's Thread: viewtopic.php?t=13258
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Part 2

Maria’s POV

Michael is looking at me like I’m crazy and Isabel looks almost frightened, but I have an idea. This is the perfect way to figure out this situation. I love Michael, and he doesn’t know if he loves Isabel. I know that, I’m not stupid. I know he loves me, but I also know he might love Isabel. Isabel feels the same. I’m a perceptive person. I can tell.

It’s not as if I can’t have fun with this situation as well. By asking Isabel to join us, Michael will get to asses his feelings for her, and I will be able to be with her as well. To tell the truth, I’ve had a little thing for the alien temptress since she made me wreck my car. It isn’t love or anything like that; not even close. I’m just curious. I’m 18 and Isabel is beautiful, it is normal. “Isabel,” I say in my sexiest voice, “Don’t leave. Why don’t you join us?” It’s now or never. She will either run screaming or give in to what I know she wants as much as we do.

Isabel’s POV

Oh My God. Is this really happening? Am I dreaming? No, I can’t be. Does Maria even know how much I want to join them? But it’s complicated. Sure, I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman, and if I had my choice it would be Maria. She is sexy and open and my best friend. But Michael is a different story.

I think I’m in love with him. I know…crazy, right? Recently, as I’ve been getting more memories of my life on Antar, I’ve felt this connection to Michael. I dream about him. I masturbate to him. I want him with all I am. That is why I’ve been ignoring and avoiding him. The think is, I know he is in the same position I am. I can feel it.

Before I can stop myself I move closer to them. Maria smiles warmly at me and I do my best to smile back at her. Michael looks at me, shocked and aroused. His lips turn into a little smirk that is so sexy and so Michael.

Michael’s POV

This can’t be real. I think I’m going to come on the spot. Maria sure has a way of throwing a guy for a loop. I never would have guessed that she had this on her mind, much less that she would ask Isabel to join us. And Isabel is walking this way.

I can’t say I’m not ecstatic. This is everyman’s fantasy, and it means even more that I love both women in front of me. But more than that, maybe this will give me the clarity I need about the Isabel situation.

Maria moves off my lap and walks over to Isabel. She leans into her and kisses her gently on the lips. I head Isabel moan as she returns Maria’s kiss. This is the most erotic thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Maria takes Isabel’s hand in her and leads my former wife over to me, where they both sit on either side of me.

“What…” Isabel starts to ask, but I shake my head.

“Don’t question it, Izzy. Just do what feels right,” I tell her, giving her a comforting smile. Maria squeezes my hand and begins kissing Isabel again. I take this opportunity to touch Isabel the way I have only be able to dream about until this point. I gently slip my hang up the back of her shirt and I hear her sigh into Maria’s mouth.

Maria waists no time removing that very shirt from Isabel’s back along with her bra. Now we are all on the couch shirtless, and I have to say I would love to move this party to the bedroom.

As if she ready my mind, Maria says, “Why don’t we take this to the bedroom.” Isabel and I rise with her and follow her back to my room. I can’t believe this is happening.

Maria’s POV

I can tell that Isabel and Michael are a little awkward around each other. They are itching to touch each other. To kiss each other, but I know that they don’t really know what to do with me around. I make the first move. I quickly remove Michael’s pants and boxers, taking his shoes off as I go.

Michael blushes slightly at being completely naked in front of Isabel. I wink at him before descending on his massive cock. I lick the tip, the way I know he likes, as I wait for Isabel and Michael to move toward each other.

Isabel’s POV

As I watch Maria blowing Michael, I feel myself growing wetter and wetter. She is so hot, and he is amazing. I can’t keep my eyes off of him. I want to kiss him. I want to feel his pouty lips against mine. Slowly, I move into him. He is only a breath away from me. I see him close his eyes and move the last few millimeters into me as he captures my lips in his.

Once my lips are on his, my body is on fire. My tongue darts out to meet his and I feel at home. I can’t understand why Michael and I never got together before. I’ve never felt like this. Its like I’m kissing a man for the first time. I just know that I want him like I’ve never wanted anyone else in my life.

Michael’s POV

With Maria sucking my cock and Isabel kissing my like I’ve never been kissed before, I’m dazed. I feel myself getting ready to come and Maria knows it. She knows my body well enough to be able to tell. She sucks harder on me as I weave my hands in Isabel’s long hair. “Michael,” she moans into my mouth, which causes me to come right there.

Maria swallows my come and moves away from me. She turns to Isabel and grins evily. Oh god, what does my sexy pixi have in mind? She slowly and seductively moves her hands up Isabel’s bare legs before unzipping Isabel’s skirt. When she pulled it down, I felt my cock grow hard, seeing Isabel in a black thong.

I notice Maria still had her jeans on, and I remedy that situation quickly, taking her panties off as well. She turns to me and kisses my quickly before laying down on the bed. I know she is ready to come. She had been since this morning. I kiss her cheek and then moved down her body. Just as I get to her wet pussy, Isabel lays a delicate hand on my shoulder and shakes her head ‘no’.

Isabel’s POV

I don’t know what’s com over me, but I want to eat Maria out. I’m curious. I want to know what it is like to make a woman come. I want to make Maria come. When Michael moves out of the way, I move in between Maria’s leg. She looks at me, and we make eye contact. I place gently kisses on her inner thigh all the way to my destination.

I gently lick her clit and she moans, “Ohhh Isabel!” I grow wetter when I hear that. Gaining some courage I grow bolder with my minstrations.

Maria’s POV

I can’t belive Isabel is doing this. I never thought there was a chance she could like me. She is good at this. You would think she was a pro. She is much more gentle than Michael, and I can tell she is taking her time. Celebrating t he experience the way that I am.

Michael is just watching in a daze. I can tell he is confused. He doesn’t know what to do. Who to be more turned on by. Isabel is in prime position for him to make a move. I look at him and wink. I hope he gets the message.

Michael’s POV

Maria doesn’t have to tell me twice, I just hope that Isabel doesn’t kick my ass. I move in behind Isabel who is kneeling before Maria, ass in the air. I’ve never seen such a beautiful site. I place my hands on her ass and I feel her move back into my hand.

I run my finger down the crack of her ass, feeling the wet lace of her thong. Gently I begin pulling down her underwear as Maria moans in the background. Isabel lifts her legs one at a time so that I can remove her thong completely. When I see her laid out before me, I get a feeling of familiarity. Like I’ve don’t his before, though I know that I never have.

I lick her pussy from behind and I hear her sigh. Maria is close to the edge. I can tell by the tone of her moans. I always know when she I going to come. Isabel is pushing into my face with her hips and I have to hold her still to keep her in place. I dip my tongue deep into her cunt and feel her wet walls fluttering around me.

“Oh FUCK ISABEL!” Maria screams as her legs spasm. I love hearing her cry out when she comes and hearing her cry out Isabel’s name makes my cock jump. Maria moves out of the way, and I stop my ministrations on Isabel, to see what is going to happen next. Maria soon orchestrates the next move just like she did the last one.

Maria’s POV

I need Michael to fuck me, and Isabel needs to come, so I get up and push Michael back on the bed. I straddle his hips and move Isabel so she is kneeling in front of his face, facing me. I guide his cock to my opening as Isabel lowers herself on his face. Michael goes to work like a good boy, and I know that Isabel is having a good time, not only because I’ve trained him well, but because I can see it in her eyes.

I bounce up and down in Michael’s cock quickly with my need. I want to come again so hard while he is inside me.

I lean forward and take one of Isabel’s nipples in my mouth, twirling it around with my tongue. Isabel gasps and runs her fingers though my hair, holding me close to her, but I squirm out of her grasp before leaning in a kissing her passionately. It is then that I is hit with flashes. I see Isabel and Michael together. But they are not on earth. They are on Antar. They are making love for the first time. I want to pull away, but I can’t. I see their love for each other. Then I see Michael holding a dying Isabel in his arms. ‘Vilondra’ he cries, ‘don’t leave me.’ Then I see Michael and Isabel holding their child. They love each other and their child with every fiber of their being.

As a continue to fuck Michael I look at Isabel and Michael together. They are so in tune with each other. I can see it now. I never could before, but now my eyes are open.

I see Isabel reaching the edge and I am to, “Come with me,” I say.

Isabel’s POV

I’m almost there, and I’ve never felt like this before. Michael’s tongue on me feels so right…so natural. I feel my body quack from the inside and I hold onto Maria for support as I come hard, “Oh Fuck, Michael. MHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNN!” I scream.

Maria follows close behind, breathing deeply and grunting as her face contorted into the most beautiful passion filled expression I’ve ever seen. I lean into her as I try to catch my breath. Michael hasn’t come yet. I know, because he hasn’t made a noise, but a few small grunt.

Sure enough, When Maria moves off of him, his cock is still hard. I get off of him as well, and he sits up and looks at me. Just me. He pulls me to him and kisses me. I see stars. I straddle his waist as he leans against the backboard of his bed. We are the only two people in the world and I want to feel him inside me.

Apparently, Michael and Maria understand because as Maria hugs me from behind, Michael takes his cock in his hand and moves himself to my entrance. I’m a little scared. I have never actually had sex. I know it’s going to hurt, but I also know that no other person but Michael could take my virginity. I wouldn’t allow it.

He pushes into me and stops when he feels my barrier. He looks at me with wide eyes and I smile at him. He kisses me deeply as he pushes through my innocence. It hurts. I’m not going to lie. But it isn’t as bad as I thought and soon, I get comfortable and wish he would move inside me.

Michael’s POV

I don’t know why but I thought Isabel had had sex before. But I can’t tell you how ecstatic I am to be her first. For some reason I have this desire to be her only. My feelings for Isabel have only grown through this experience. I know I’ve just hurt her. I remember when Maria and I first has sex. She almost cried.

Isabel seems to be ready though because she is moving on me. I let her do the thrusting, at her own pace, but if she isn’t careful I’m going to come any minute. I take a deep breath an try to gather my wits. I want this moment to last forever.

Maria is gently playing with Isabel’s nipples, but I can tell she is trying to stay out of this experience. She understands that this is important to us. That Isabel and I need this.

“Oh God, Michael, you are so big,” Isabel moans as she rests her forhead against my shoulder. She is picking up her pace and I’m so close.

Maria’s POV

Michael’s close and the way that Isabel is shaking I know she is too. I look at the two of them as they make love to each other. Because that is what they are doing. They are making love. I feel wrong for even witnessing such an intimate event. As I watch Michael with Isabel I know that he loves her. That they are meant for each other.

The flashes were so real, and Isabel and Michael’s love is almost tangible. How have these two never noticed it until now? How have I never noticed it?

Isabel’s POV

“I’m goin to come,” I moan, wanting Michael with me.

“It’s ok, come for be baby,” Michael grunts as I feel his cock pulse within me. I throw my head back and let go, contracting around his cock.

“FUCK!” I scream, and then I’m hit with flashes. I see my wedding to Michael on Antar. I see our first night together. I see myself going to Kivar to try to make piece. I see myself get shot as Michael holds me and cries.

Tears seep from my eyes as I see bit and pieces of my life with Michael on Antar. I cry because I love him, and I cry because I will never have him the way that I want him.

Micahel’s POV

As Isabel comes I let go, spilling my seed inside her. Suddenly, I’m bombarded by flashes from our past life as well as the present one. I see Isabel helping my find Nesado. I see the first time we made love. I see the time Isabel gave me her lunch when I couldn’t afford my own.

As the flashes stop I wonder if I’ve made the right decision in choosing Maria. I love Maria, but maybe I love her more as a friend. It seems obvious that Isabel is ment for me.

I’m too tired to think about this right now. I feel sleep come over me as Isabel moves off of me and lays down next to me. Maria lays on the other side and sleep overtakes us.

Maria’s POV

I wait until Michael and Isabel are asleep and then slip quietly out of bed. I gather my clothes and put them on before moving into the hall and pulling out my cell phone.

“Hello?” Kyle answers. I smile hearing his voice. How does he make me smile just with a hello?

“Kyle, it’s me,” I say, “Can you come get me from Michael’s?” I ask knowing that he will. He is always there for me.

“Is something wrong?” he asks concerned. I smile again at his concern.

“No, I’ll tell you about it in the car, but I need a ride,” I explain.

“I’m on my way,” he says and I hang up and walk back into the apartment. I pull out a piece of paper and a pen and write a note to Michael and Isabel.

Within Minutes Kyle is at the apartment and I grab my purse and follow him out to his car. “So what happened?” he asks me.

“Michael and Isabel. They are in love,” I tell him the obvious.

“Oh, Maria, are you ok?” he askes.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I mean I’m really ok,” I tell him honestly. I really am ok. It’s weird…I should be upset, but I’m not. I grin at Kyle. “I need a human man anyway,” I flirt, patting him on the thigh.

He looks at me and swallows. If I’m not mistaken, it looks like Kyle Valenti may LIKE the fact that I’m flirting.

Michael’s POV

A few hours later I wake up and find Maria gone. Isabel starts to move next to me and I smile. She is so beautiful. I can’t believe that we made love. But where is Maria?

I gently get out of bed and Isabel does too. “Michael, I…” she starts. I know she doesn’t know what to say.

”I know Isabel. I love you, too.” I tell her. And I mean it. I walk into the kitchen and see a piece of paper on the counter covered in Maria’s handwriting. I pick it up.

“It is a note to both of us.” I tell her and then read it out loud. “Dear Michael and Isabel. Today was amazing. I’m so glad that I was able to share this time with you. I left because I know you two have a lot to talk about. I love you both very much. Michael, you will always be my first love, but I know that first loves eventually have to move on. I understand, and I’m not mad. And Isabel, you are my best friend. You always will be. You two need to be together. I can see that. When the two of you made love you looked at each other like I’ve never seen either of you look before. It was beautiful. So it is time for me to move on. No hard feelings, ok. I’ll be fine. When you guys work things out, give me a call. I’d love to hang out with you, but I think the most important thing is for the two of you to figure out what is going on between you. Trust me, whatever it is, it is love. I love you and care about you. Love, Maria.” I finished finish.

Isabel wipes some stray tears from her eyes. I smile to myself. No one gives Maria enough credit for her amazing intuition. I’m so glad she made this choice for me. I don’t think I could have.

I turn to Isabel and see her smiling at me. “She is amazing,” Isabel says as she hugs me.

“I know,” I say. “I love her. But you are my sole mate,” I tell Isabel knowing now that it is true.

“Can you believe it took a threesome for us to figure that out,” Isabel jokes and I laugh. This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life. One where I am with the woman of my dreams. Literally.

The End.
Check out my Author's Thread: viewtopic.php?t=13258