Weddings by Liz (AU/CC TEEN) *Important Note*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Weddings by Liz (AU/CC TEEN) *Important Note*

Post by littleroswell »

Title: Weddings By Liz
Couples: All CC (M/L, A/I, M/M, and K/T)
Rating: TEEN

Disclaimer: (oops forgot this) We don't own anything related to Roswell. The show and its characters belong to those who created and destroyed them. More's the pity.

Liz Parker – Wedding Consultant and Coordinator of “Weddings by Liz”. Maria is her best friend and assistant. Liz is a warm, happy person who loves to help take the burden of creating the perfect day away from the nervous bride and any overbearing family members. This allows her to hide the scars of her broken heart when her fiancé, Maria’s cousin Sean, left her at the altar over a year ago. Just as she thinks she’s landed the ultimate client in Isabel Evans, fashion designer extraordinaire, and meets Isabel’s brother Max, who she’s attracted to, Sean shows back up, begging for forgiveness and a second chance. When she tries to get rid of him by telling him that she’s engaged to her good friend and old high school boyfriend, Kyle, it backfires on her since Max and the others overheard her. Every time she starts to tell Max the truth, something or someone interrupts…more often than she likes it’s Sean who keeps popping up.

Maria DeLuca – Liz’s wacky assistant and best friend. She absolutely loves weddings and love and her job. She keeps hoping it will lead to true love for herself and always keeps a lookout for the single groomsmen. She is fiercely loyal to her friends and mother and is not afraid to let everyone know what a deadbeat she thinks her cousin Sean is for deserting her best friend. When she meets one of the groomsmen in Isabel Evans’ wedding, Michael, she knows she’s found the one she’s been looking for.

Kyle Valenti – Great friend of Liz and Maria’s. They all grew up together and he and Liz even dated briefly in high school. He’s a big flirt, but has a big heart and is quick to come to the aid of “his girls” if someone tries to mess with them. He works as a mechanic and likes to make things out of wood as a hobby, usually for Liz’s weddings such as arches and things. When he meets the maid of honor, Tess, he’s immediately attracted to her, despite her already going out with the bride’s brother. He thinks that she’s attracted to him to but when Sean DeLuca shows up, his plans to try to steal Tess away from Max go up in smoke with Liz’s announcement that she’s engaged to him. He’s a little upset about it but he hates DeLuca and will do anything to help spare Liz anymore pain from that bozo.

Isabel Evans – Hottest new fashion designer and one busy woman. She is ecstatic that the love of her life, computer expert Alex Whitman, has finally asked her to marry him. The only problem is that she just can’t see when she’ll have time or energy to organize the huge event her wedding is turning into. Her parents are important people and know a lot of important people who will have to be invited. She’s expecting 400 guests, give or take a few, and she knows Alex and her brother won’t be any help. Her best friend lives too far away to help so she ends up meeting Liz and falling in love with all her ideas. Now the only problems she’s encountering are the wonderful choices Liz presents to her. She also happens to like Liz and when she finds out she too is engaged to Kyle, she is so happy for her designer and new friend.

Max Evans – Successful lawyer and brother of the bride. He’s happy for his sister, Isabel, and his friend and future brother-in-law Alex. He also knows that he’s not ready for that kind of commitment…until he meets the wedding coordinator. Problem is, he thinks that wedding coordinators are a waste of time and money and he’s going out with Tess. Then too, it seems that Liz Parker is already lost her heart to Kyle Valenti. Will he be able to be the gentleman he’s trying to be in her presence or end up making a fool out of himself over Liz?

Michael Guerrin – One of the groomsmen and owner of a bakery that is growing fast in popularity. He’s happy being single and going where the wind blows him, until he meets Hurricane DeLuca. He is bowled over by the spunky assistant to the wedding coordinator, but he’s not sure he’s ready to be tied down to anyone but his baby, “Confectionary Creations”. He loves to bake and create delicious things out of sugar.

Alex Whitman – Groom and owner of a chain of computer expert stores. He is finally marrying the love of his life and woman of his dreams. He’s a very laid back kind of guy, unlike his demanding fiancée and doesn’t get ruffled by anything. He’s always got a warm smile and a joke and wants as little to do with the wedding plans as he can get out of. He just wants to show up, get dressed, and get married. Little does he know what kind of production he’s getting himself into.

Tess Harding – Bride’s best friend and girlfriend of Max Evans. She and Max have been dating for a while but she’s not sure he’s the one…especially when she meets Liz’s hot and funny friend Kyle…who turns out to be engaged to Liz! She doesn’t want to hurt anyone but she likes Kyle and she wants to stay friends with Max and keep the budding friendship with Liz growing. Will she get her wish?

Sean DeLuca – Maria’s cousin and Liz’s ex-fiance. He and Liz went out for a couple of years before he finally proposed and they were to get married. On their wedding day, however, he disappeared with one of the bridesmaids and left Liz waiting for him at the altar. Now he’s shown up again and begging Liz to give him a second chance, swearing that he’s changed. He refuses to give up even after she announces she’s engaged to his rival Kyle Valenti. Will he be able to win Liz back away from Valenti and also keep Max Evans out of the picture?

I want this to be light and funny, sweet and fun. No rushing the story and I would like everyone to audition for the parts they want. Please try to write a couple of paragraphs so that we all have lots to write off of. PM me with your auditions or you can email me.

Characters:

Liz Parker - me (littleroswell)
Max Evans - madroswellfan
Maria DeLuca - madroswellfan
Michael Guerrin -Corina Star
Isabel Evans - Buffsteraddict
Alex Whitman - me (littleroswell)
Tess Harding - me (littleroswell) TEMP
Kyle Valenti - Corina Star
Sean DeLuca - Buffsteraddict
Last edited by littleroswell on Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:09 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Maria??
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Dreamer393, Maria is reserved for you but I would like you to send an audition. (Don't worry, I don't ask for much but I'd just like to know people are serious and not just requesting characters to take them before anyone else.) :D

Beth
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Kk...no prob. Will work on a sample post soon. I have two others besides this one to do...so it might be a couple days.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Hey,

Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm definitily interested in playing Isabel. I can work on a sample and send it to you by tommorow.

Steph :) :D
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

Michael? What does it require, I'll have a sample up by tomarrow.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Ok, well, we definitely have our new Michael. (Welcome aboard, Corina Star!) Steph/Buffsteraddict, you are posted as Isabel temporarily based on the assumption that it will become permanent when I receive your audition. (Man, that sounded really formal and snotty and lawyer-like for "welcome and thanks for joining"! LOL!) :roll: :D
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Hello, everyone! I'm still waiting for a couple of auditions but I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that if a couple of us need to double up, that's fine. I'd like to get this started in the next couple of days if possible. I'm working nights this week so my schedule is a little off but I'm hoping we can still start sometime by the weekend.

Beth
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Happy to double up if you want me to :)
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Great, madroswellfan, and since I've already seen your work/auditions, you have your choice open to you. Would you like Sean or maybe Alex?