Moving On (UC, Z/L & R/Ma, MATURE) COMPLETE

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Moving On (UC, Z/L & R/Ma, MATURE) COMPLETE

Post by Zansgirl »

Hey, everyone. This is my first fanfic on here. It might not be that good, so bear with me. Because it gets better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Moving On
Author: Kate
Disclaimer: Wish i owned these character...Too bad I don't.
Pairing: Zan/Liz and Rath/Maria
Rating: Mature
Summary: Ok, Max and Michael dump Liz and Maria. Because they follow their destinies to be with Tess and Isabel. Liz and Maria, two years later, move to New York and live with Maria's friend Billy for awhile.....Read to here the rest.

Chapter: 1

They both moved to New York City. Once they turned nineteen, they were out of Roswell. They couldn’t handle the fact that both of their boyfriends broke up with them, just because some lady said that they were to be destined with other people. Ever since Max and Michael were told there destinies, they stuck with it. They couldn’t stay in that town any longer. Maria hated seeing Michael kiss Isabel and Liz hated Max for everything. For everything he did to her. He hurt her bad. And she knew it would take time to recover. They were seventeen at the time and now they were nineteen. The only reason they didn’t leave when they were eighteen, was because of their hopes. That maybe they still had a chance with Max and Michael.

The plane landed at 5:30 p.m. They were out of the air-port by 6:00pm. The cab dropped them off in front of Billy’s by 6:38p.m. They walked up the six steps until they reached a glass door.

Maria pushed the button that said B & L. There was no answer. She pushed it again and a girls voice answered.

“Yeah.” She said.

“Um...Hello it’s Maria Deluca....” Maria stated.

“And Liz Parker.” Liz said.

“We’re the friends that were coming to stay for a while.” Maria said.

It took a while for the girl remember but she did.

“Oh, yeah. Sorry...let me buzz you in.” She said. There was a buzzing noise and then the glass door opened.

Maria and Liz walked in and went to the elevators. Liz pushed the ‘up’ button and it made a ding noise and then the elevator doors opened up to a small room not, too small. There was just enough space to fit two people. They walked in and Liz hit the button with a four on it.

The fourth floor was were Billy and his girlfriend lived. They were being very nice letting them stay with them while their apartment was getting ready.

They reached the fourth floor and got out of the elevator. They looked down both ways wondering which apartment belonged to Billy. Then, a Blonde girl wearing a blue sweat out-fit called them.

“Maria? Liz?” She asked. Maria and Liz nodded their heads and walked over to her.

“Come on in,” She said with a huge smile on her face.

Maria and Liz walked in and were amazed. Billy had finally, made it. He was living in a great apartment building and living the life with his girlfriend and his Music.

“Well, I’m Laura,” the girl said, “And you’re welcome to anything in the house. Except....Billy.” She said seriously, then broke into Laughter. Which made Maria and Liz laugh, too. Laura walked over to them. Maria and Liz both put down there suit cases so they could shake hands with Laura.

“It’s really nice to meet you Maria says that Billy says great things about you.” Said Liz.

“Oh, I doubt that.” Laura said with a laugh. “Well, follow me. I’ll show you your rooms. There’s two guest rooms and your welcome to stay as long as you like. I know your waiting for your apartment to get ready, but if anything goes wrong, you’ve got a place to stay here.” Laura said walking towards an entrance to a hallway.
Liz and Maria got their suit cases and followed her. Maria was shown her’s first since it was the first door to get to. It was a beautiful room. It had maroon colored walls. Wooden floors. A bed with black sheets. A night stand on each side with white lamps. There was a red couch and chair off to the side. The couch with a white blanket over it. Laura walked over to a door inside the room and opened it. There was a bathroom. And then she opened a cupboard that had a TV in it.
That was it. Liz’s room was next. It wasn’t as dark as Maria’s room, but Liz liked that. Liz’s room was in brown and blue. The walls were a brown that had blue roses. The bed sheets were brown and blue. Liz, too, had her own bathroom. Liz only had a couch, though. But, that was fine. And Liz had a flat screen TV that made Maria a little jealous. But, she got over it.

After the tour was over Liz and Maria unpacked and made their rooms their own. Both put pictures of their families on the night stands, clothes in closets or dressers. Make-up and every other bathroom necessities in their bathrooms. After that. They weren’t even tired they were actually pumped. They wanted to go out and have some fun in the knew town, city, whatever. Laura just wanted to wait for Billy and then they’d leave. While waiting they all took showers and got ready.

Liz was wearing some regular black pants that were a little tight and a v neck short sleeved top. She put on her turquoise necklace and zipped up her boots. She left her hair down. Got her jacket and purse and went in the living room to wait. Laura came out in a jean skirt and white top that went off the shoulders. Her hair was in a half-up. She had her coat already on and purse in hand.

“Billy called he said that he’s outside.” Laura said. Liz nodded as Maria came out. She wore a black leather skirt and a long sleeved red shirt. She had her coat over her arm and her purse in her hand.

“Billy’s waiting outside.” Laura told her with a smile. They both smiled back. Liz put on her coat, as did Maria.

They walked out of the apartment and there he was. Billy was standing by his limousine. Maria gave him a hug, Liz did, too. He opened the limousine door and Maria and Liz got inside. He kissed Laura before she got in, and Maria and Liz were laughing at them. Once the car was moving Maria and Liz told them why they were here. About how their boyfriends had dumped them for someone else and so on. The only thing they didn’t say was that their ex’s and there ex’s new girlfriend were actually from outer space.

When the car stopped it stopped out in front of a Club called, Deja Vu. It wasn’t the hottest place, but Billy and Laura sure did like it.
And ‘Deja Vu’ wasn’t just a club, part of it was a restaurant. First they went to eat. Then, after their food settled, they partied.

Laura and Billy dances together. The whole time. And Liz and Maria danced together. But, they were, every know and then, pulled to the side by some one that wanted to dance with one of them. When Maria was pulled off Liz went to the Bar and ordered a Coke. Liz changed her mind. She didn’t want to be the nice girl, who ordered the coke and obeyed the law, she had enough of that shit. She was going to order a beer.

“Make that a beer.” She said, looking at Maria having a great time.

“Are ya legal.” The guy asked. He wasn’t but, he faked his age when he applied for the job.

“Does that mat...” Liz said looking at the bartender. She couldn’t believe it. It was an exact replica of Max. “Max?” She said.

“Sorry, sweets, but you’s got me pinned fa someone else.” He said.

“Oh, your, your Zan.” She said remembering when Rath, Lonnie, and Ava came to Roswell.

“And ya know my name how?” He said with a smirk.

“When, you guys came to town. In Roswell. You stayed at the Hotel, because you didn’t want to face M..Max.” She said remembering what the others had told them.

“Oh, so ya part of the Roswell squad?” Zan said smiling.
Liz looked down. “I really don’t want to talk about it, so.. If I can have that beer.. It would be really nice.”

Zan smirked, “Like’s I said, Sweets, are ya legal?”

“Ok, I’ll make a deal with you. If you give me a beer. I’ll give you a big tip. And...I’m talking money...nothing else.” Liz said.

Zan didn’t need money. The only reason he worked here was because of the chicks.

Zan couldn’t help but laugh.

“Look’s, I can do without the money. Now, I will give ya a beer, if you will save a dance for me?”

Liz thought, ‘Ok, it’s only dance, nothing more.’

“Fine, one dance. That’s it.” Liz said.

Zan turned and got her a beer. He gave it to her. She drank that beer like it was the last thing she’d drink.

“Was it refreshin’ or wat” Zan asked in shock that she could chug down that beer that quick.

Liz nodded her head. “Another.” She said.

“Well, then dat’s two dances know, Sweets”, He said. She gave him a glare that made him give her another beer. And another and another. And she chugged those down as well. Liz started to feel real lose. She started to sway in her seat.

“You, aight, Sweets.” Zan asked.

Liz nodded her head again.
“Are you all ‘aight to dance.” Zan Asked.

“Yessss....I ammm.” Liz said a little slur in her words.

“‘Aight, I am off, So lets go.” He said coming around the counter and grabbing her hand and bring her to the dance floor. It was a slow song.

They started dancing with her hands on his shoulders and his on her hips and then they started getting closer and closer. She had her head leaning against her chest. She lifted it and looked up at him.

“Zan?” She asked.

“Yea.” He said.

“I’m, I’m going to kiss you.” She said leaning into to him about to kiss him.

“Maybe ya shouldn’t,” he said. What was wrong with him, he could pick anyone in this room and kiss them, he didn’t care, but, her, there was something about her that wanted to wait.

Liz’s eye’s blink. And she rubbed her head. “I’m....I’m...I’m Sorry.” She said backing away. She walked off leaving him in the dance floor.

Liz walked out of the club. She put her coat on and walked back to Billy’s house. She looked through her purse to find the key that Billy had given, both her and Maria at dinner. She unlocked the door and went up the elevator up to the forth floor. She opened the door and went straight to her room. She fell on her bed and blacked out.
Last edited by Zansgirl on Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Thanks for the all the great post and bearing with me. :D Hope you guys like the next part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Liz woke up to someone banging on the front door. Her head was throbbing with pain and she got out of bed to go and see who was making her hang-over headache worse. She was at the front door, she saw a post-it on it from Billy and Laura. She tried reading it, but whoever was out in the hallway was still banging on the door.

“Hold on!”Liz yelled. The banging stopped. Liz read the note.

Maria. Liz,
We had to go to work. Sorry we couldn’t
get off and spend time with you.
See you later,
Laura and Billy

Liz grabbed the note and crumbled it up. She opened the door and was surprised to see, who she saw. He was surprised, too.
“Zan?” Liz said, wondering why he was there. Zan held up a bar napkin.

“Rath wrote dis note tellin’ me where’s he is.” Zan said. Liz grabbed the note and read it, then she looked at the number on the door, telling which apartment it was.

“I don’t think he’s here.” Liz said taking a quick look around and then looking back at Zan, “You can come on it, though.” Zan walked in and was amazed by how big the apartment was.

“Ya live here” Zan said in awe.

Liz smiled. “I wish I did. Were just staying here with some friends for a while, while our apartment’s getting ready.”

Zan looked at her. “Our’s apartment?” He asked.

“Yeah, mine and Maria’s”Liz said. Zan nodded his head.

Liz had no idea what to say. All she could do was stare. Stare at him and his body. He was nice and fit. He had his eyebrow pierced. His chin, also. He had some tattoo’s and his hair was spiked, going all in different directions. He also had a goatee. Liz couldn’t help it, but she whispered to herself, “God, your fine.” Then she figured she said it a little louder than a whisper. Because Zan looked at her and gave her this grin, he was about to talk. But, Liz went first.

“So...um are you thirsty...Hungry?” Liz started walking toward the kitchen. She opened the frig, “There’s beer. If you want one.” Liz said looking in the frig.

Zan walked over to her and Liz could feel him. She turned around and they were staring into each others eyes.

“So, ya think I fine do ya.” Zan said, stepping a little closer to her. He put his hands on her waste they went behind to her back and started traveling south. He pushed her up to him. “So, wat else do ya think of me?” He asked.
There was a noise, that came from Maria’s bedroom. Liz looked towards the hallway. Zan turned her head softly to face him.

“So?”

“I...I...um...I think I better go check on Maria.” Liz said getting free from Zan.

Liz walked to Maria’s door and opened it. And couldn’t believe what she saw. “Oh, my gawd!” Liz said.

“Liz what are you...” Maria started, but Liz closed the door and walked back into the kitchen where Zan was helping himself to a beer after all. Zan saw the terror in Liz’s face.

“Yo, wats wrong.” Zan asked walking over to Liz as she sat on the couch. He took a seat next to her.

Liz’s eyes were wide open. “It looks like you were right.”

Zan didn’t know what the hell she was talking about.
“What’s are ya talkin’‘bout” He asked.

Liz grabbed Zan’s hand and brought him to Maria’s door. She opened it and there he saw his second-in-command in bed with Liz’s bestfriend.

“Yo, Duke. Wats crackin’”. Rath said.

Maria looked at Liz with sheer horror. She never wanted her best friend to find her in bed with someone that she didn’t even know....Well, only met a couple times. She looked over at Rath. He was smiling like he won a gold metal. Rath looked over and saw Maria’s face. For some reason his smile faded away and he knew that she didn’t like that they were bing looked upon in bed. Rath looked up over to Liz and Zan. He covered himself with a sheet and walked over to the door.

“Mind, if I’s shut dis,” Rath said shutting the door.

Rath went over to the bed and picked up his pants. He put them on and then looked over at Maria. She looked like she was frozen. Her eyes stared at the now closed door and she didn’t blink. Rath would have thought she died from shock if it wasn’t for her breathing. Rath leaned over to her and gave her a peck on the cheek. Maria snapped out of it and looked at him. They stared into each others eyes. Rath never thought he’d seen anything more beautiful then her eyes. He didn’t quite know there color. They looked both green and blue. He was fascinated with them. Rath shook his head, ‘Wat da hell is wrong wit me’ He thought. Maria softly touched his chin and made him look at her. She pressed her lips to his, which made they both moan. Rath put his hand around her and Maria went for his pants. Rath pulled away.
“I can’t now, angel,” He said looking into her eyes. And found himself fascinated by them again.
“Why not?” She asked flirtatiously.
Rath really wanted to, but he couldn’t. He had to go to work. And not the one where he has the day shift at ‘Deja Vu’ bartending the day drinkers. He had to go to the one where he met up with Bobby Spritts. The New York City, King of Death.
“I’s gotta go ta work.” He said getting off the bed. He looked around the room looking for his shirt. He found it on the couch. He grabbed it and threw it on. He saw his boots and pulled them on. Maria got up, in the nude and walked over to her dresser. She got out a pair of sweats and slipped into them. When she turned around Rath was right there. He put his hands on her waste. “Want me ta come ova t’night?” He asked her. Maria pouted and nodded her head. Rath gave her a kiss and then they walked out of the room and into the living room. Where Liz and Zan were sitting on the couch.

They both looked up and saw that Rath and Maria were hand in hand. Liz’s eyes widened. And Zan couldn’t believe it. “Yo, Duke can I’s talk ta ya?” Rath asked. Zan got off the couch and they walked into the Kitchen.

Maria went over to Liz. They looked at each other. Then, looked away. And then looked at each other again.
“So, how did happen?” Liz asked.

“Last night. We bumped into each other on the dance floor. We started dancing and we hit it off.” Maria said. Liz was about to say something but Maria interrupted. “I know he’s Michael’s doppleganger and they could be like twins and all, but I didn’t sleep with him thinking about Michael. I slept with him thinking that I wanted Rath to be my first.”

Liz looked up at her and was a little worried. She didn’t want her best friend to be hurt again, by someone that look exactly like the first person that hurt her. “I don’t want him to hurt you Maria. I don’t want you to be hurt by someone that looks like that ass-hole, Michael. I don’t want you to ever get hurt again. It was really hard watching you over the years waiting for Michael. You waiting for him to come back to you. I knew that Max was with Tess. And I knew that he would never love me like he does Tess. I knew, but for you not to have known if Michael loved you or not, waiting for him to pull you aside and tell you that he did. That was hard. I hated seeing you like that, getting your hopes up just because he smiled at you and then having them brought down when he’d kiss Isabel. I don’t want him to hurt you Maria, I wouldn’t want to see you like that again.” Liz finished.

Maria had tear in her eyes. Liz really cared about her. A lot. Liz did a lot for her over the past years. And she loved Liz like a sister for that. Maria gave Liz a hug. “Liz, Rath might look like he’s all tough.” Maria started pulling away from the hug, “But, inside he’s the sweetest person, I’ve ever met. He’s caring. And I’d like him to stick around, for you to see that.” Liz looked over at Rath and Zan in the kitchen deep into conversation. She looked back and Maria and nodded her head. Maria hugged her best friends again. Squeezing her until Liz had to tell her that she felt like she was going to explode.

Meanwhile in the Kitchen, Rath and Zan started talking about what was going on. “Yo, wat is dis?” Zan asked.
Rath looked into his Kings eyes. “I’s like ‘er.” Rath said trying not to sound like a cornball.

“Ya like ‘er, yea kinda got dat figerd out when’s I’s saw ya’s in da bedroom.” Zan said laughing a bit. Rath gritted his teeth. Really trying hard not to punch Zan. There was a pause.

“So, wats ya doin’ here anyway’s?” Rath asked trying to get onto a new page.
“Well’s, I gotya note from da club. I’s also gotta call from da big man.” Zan said, “He wants us ta come in, both a dus. New calls. Wants us ta meet da newbies, show dem around town.” Rath nodded.

“Also we are’s takin’ dem ta dere first time out ta sport.” Zan said. Rath looked up. He remembered when it was his first time. Zan and him joined together. It was them and some others. Zan was the first, then Rath. Rath still can’t shake that memory. There was just to much blood. Rath nodded again. Rath and Zan were the best hit-men in the business. Or, so Bobby said they were.

Zan and Rath walked out of the kitchen.
“Sorry, girlies. But, we gotta go’s” Said Zan, smiling at Liz. They walked towards the door. Maria got up and followed them. Liz stayed on the couch.
“Rath...”Maria started to say something to make sure he was coming that night. But he pulled her into a kiss before she could say anymore. And that gave her proof that he was indeed coming. It took Rath and Maria five minutes to part. But during those five minute. Liz couldn’t stop looking at Zan. She looked him up and down like he was prey. Prey that should be pounced on. Zan took his gaze away for Rath and Maria and looked at Liz. He knew that look. It was the look every girl gave him. The look of wanting. Of needing. And the look didn’t stop just because he was looking at her. He new what she was thinking and he was thinking the same thing about her. ‘Soon..not now...but soon.’ They both thought.

Maria shut the door and locked it. She saw Liz. And she new that look as well. Liz had the hots for someone and she knew exactly who. Maria walked into the kitchen and got herself a bottle of water. Liz got up from the couch and walked towards the door. Unlocking it and walking out.
“Liz where are you going?” Maria yelled after her.
‘Good, they haven’t left.’ Liz thought when she saw that Rath and Zan were waiting for the elevator. She tapped Zan on shoulder and when he turned around. She jumped on him making him go against the wall, putting her legs around his waste and then she kissed him, slipping him the tongue. Zan was in shocked, he didn’t know what hit him. He looked at her, her eyes were closed and she was kissing him. He closed his eyes and grabbed her head taking in her kiss. He turned them around and made her go against the wall. Making her moan and stopping the kiss, only to restart it.

“Damn.” Said Rath watching them go. Maria was looking out the doorway and couldn’t believe what she saw.

Liz got back to her feet and stopped kissing Zan. “Come back tonight.” she said laying a quick kiss on his lips and then she walked back to the apartment. Leaving Zan staring after her. And Rath and Maria giving each other the look of ‘Did that really just happen.’
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Thank ya all for all of's ya posts. Hope ya likes the next part. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

They were all standing in an ally. All five of them. “Ok, Kiddies,” Bobby began, “ I’s like ya’s ta meet my top two’s. Zan and Rath.” Bobby looked at them, “Zan. Rath dee’s here are’s Cash and Leo. Newbies. Nows ya’s gonna take dem outs. See dem sport.” Bobby walked over to Cash and Leo and gave each a file. “Nows, ya’s better hope dat dere dead wins ya’s come back, b’cause if dere nots, ya’s replacin’ dem.”Bobby said seriously and walked away.

Zan and Rath looked at there project. They had to make sure that Cash and Leo were ok for the job they were entering. Had to make sure they could kill and not get caught. Had to make sure they weren’t caught in the process.

-

Maria just couldn’t believe what Liz had done. All day she asked Liz ‘What was that about?’ and ‘What’d you do that for?’ All Liz would say is ‘It felt right’.

Liz locked herself in her bedroom so that Maria would leave her alone. She didn’t want to answer anymore questions. It was like Maria was a freaking trivia waiting to be solved. But, Liz just didn’t want to solve it. She walked into her bathroom and took a shower. She loved feeling the warm beads of water on her skin. If she could, she would stay in the shower all the time. But, eventually the water would turn cold and freeze Liz out. Liz wrapped herself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom. She went and looked through her closet and tried to find something to wear. She decided on a pair of blue jeans with a leather belt, an elbow length dark blue v neck, and her black boots. First she slipped into her bra and panties and went to dry her hair. She brushed through it and then got dressed.

She zipped up her last boot and grabbed her jacket hoping that Maria had gotten dressed and ready. They were going to find a job together. Just as long as Maria kept quit about her kissing Zan everything would be ok.

She walked out of her room and knocked on Maria’s door. “Come in.” Liz walked in to see Maria putting on some lip gloss. Maria turned around.

“Ok, so, the only way I’m going with you, is if you shut up about the whole Zan thing, ok.” Liz said to Maria.

“Sure....Just one thing.” Maria said.

Liz frowned, “And what’s that?” Asked Liz.

“Did you like kissing him?” Maria asked smiling.

Liz smiled, “ Oh, yea.” She said. Maria giggled.

“Ok, so now that I have that settled.....Let’s go find ourselves a job.” Maria said grabbing her coat and walking towards Liz.

“Good idea.” Liz said.

-

The man slammed into the wall and slid down to the ground. Leaving a blood stain on the wall from his shot wound. Cash cracked his neck and smiled at his work. Rath went up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

“Good work. I’s didn’t evens see any emotions on ya’s face. I’s like ya’s. Ya have spunk.” Rath told Cash. Cash only smiled bigger when hearing Rath comment.

-

Zan hid in the shadow while his project scouted for his kill. Zan learned that this wasn’t Leo’s first time at killing. It was his fifth. Zan already liked the guy, and he didn’t even see him kill yet.

Leo saw his target. He watched him for a while like a cat on a mouse. Leo liked to kill, with them Chinese Throwing Stars. He had a friend that made them for him.

“Hey.” Leo yelled to his target. The man turned to face Leo, but didn’t see anything. Then Leo came out of nowhere taking three stars out of his pocket and throwing them at his guy. When the guy fell to the floor, Zan and him went to make sure he was dead, and sure enough he was.

-

Maria and Liz were walking down one of the over crowded streets of New York and scouted for signs saying ‘Need Help’ or ‘Now Hiring’. They managed to find a few, but unless they wanted to work at ‘Lolly’s Playhouse’, ‘Topless’, or ‘N.U.D.E.’ They didn’t go in.

They walked a lot and were on their way back to Billy and Laura’s apartment when they saw a diner/bar, that said ‘Need Waitresses’. Liz and Maria looked at each other and grinned. They looked at the sign to see what the place was called, making sure it wasn’t anything to do with nudity. Another smile came upon their faces when they saw that the place was called, Ina’s. They walked in and saw a woman wiping the counter. She looked up. She was probably in her forties or fifties. And she looked as healthy as ever. Maria and Liz walked over to her.

“What can I do for you girls today?” She asked with a heart warming smile.

“Uh, there was a sign outside saying ‘Need Waitresses’.” Liz said smiling back.

“You sweeties need a job?” She asked. They nodded their head. The lady looked them up and down, “Well you can start tomorrow.”

“Don’t you want to ask us some question? Sign some sort of form. Know how old we are? Get our names?” Maria asked.

The lady laughed, “ Well, of course I want to know your names the rest doesn’t matter. As long as your over the age of eighteen?”

“We’re nineteen.” Liz said.

“Well, then that’s fine. I’m Ina. I own the place.”

“Liz....Liz Parker.” Liz said shaking Ina’s hand.

“Maria Deluca.” Maria said shaking Ina’s hand after Liz.

Ina smiled, “It’s really nice to meet you girls. And you both have beautiful names.” She said.

“Thank you.” Liz and Maria said together and then giggled.

Ina had Liz and Maria sit at a table with her. While one of her employee’s took care of the customers. They talked about the job and Ina got them both a single sheet of paper with simple questions on it like: What’s your Full Name? When were you born? Where were you born? What’s your Address? And more.....

Liz and Maria fell in love with Ina. She was the sweetest person they’d ever met. And Ina felt the same way about them.

-

Zan and Rath went to Bobby and told them how their projects went. Both went smoothly as ever.

“Man, my boy I’s never seen someone’s so happy wit dere work. Excepts for my pal Zan ‘ere.” Rath said patting Zan on the back. Bobby smiled, glad that Cash was good. Glad he didn’t have to kill his own nephew.

“And ya’s?” Bobby asked Zan.

“It’s went so smooth. He’s a hunta, he likes ta watch dem like prey and pounce on dem wins ee’s ready.” Zan said very proud of Leo.

“Good, good.” Bobby said, “I’ms very appy wit ya boyz. Nows go on’s. Go’s a get yaselfs a slice on me.” Bobby said giving them some money.

-

Maria and Liz walked into the apartment. Smiles the size of Texas on their faced. Billy and Laura were home. They were sitting on the couch watching TV. They looked up and them.

“What are you guys, so happy about?” Billy asked.

“We got a job.” Liz and Maria said at the same time.

Laura got up and walked over to the kitchen, “Come in here and tell me about it,” she said taking out bottles of water for her, Liz, and Maria. And a beer for Billy. They all surrounded around the kitchen table as Liz and Maria started telling them.

“So this Ina, sounds like a really sweet person.” Said Laura.

“Oh, she is. She acts like a second grandma. You know how nice they are.” Liz said. Which made them all nod.

“And the best part is. You can dress however you want.” Maria said, making them all laugh.

-

It was now 8:30PM. Maria and Liz told them that they were going to have company. Billy and Laura said that they had to go to a benefit dinner, so they wouldn’t, be able to meet, Zan and Rath.
Billy and Laura left and 6:45 and said that the dinners usually took till mid-night. So, they shouldn’t worry.

There was a knock on the door. And Maria went to answer it. She was surprised when she was swept off the floor by Rath, which ran to the hallway, making Maria laugh, he ran into the room and plopped Maria on the bed. He ran back out of the room in front of Maria’s door, looked to Zan and Liz saluted them and ran back into Maria’s room. Shutting the door with his powers.

Liz couldn’t help, but laugh. She looked at Zan, and her laughing stopped. He gave her his killer smile. And he started to walk over to her. She started to feel like butterflies were in her stomach, literally. And they were flapping their wings off. She could feel that her palms where sweaty. She looked to the floor, sort of embarrassed for what she did earlier.

Zan touched her cheek and brought her face to his. “So’s, why’d ya wants me ta come ova.” He asked.

Liz’s eyes looked into his and they were beautiful. They were honey color and she was mesmerized by them. “I....I wanted to....to do this.” She said, kissing him softly. Then the kiss became more rough. They had a hard time breathing so they parted for a second to catch up with their breath. Then, they started to kiss again. Zan brought Liz’s legs up to his waste wrapping them around him. He carried her over to the couch and laid her down. Still kissing her. He laid on top of her, combing his hand threw her silky hair. Liz grabbed for Zan’s pants. But, he grabbed her hand. Liz looked at him in wonder.

“What’s wrong?” She asked him.

“Ya not ready.” He said.

Liz looked at him confused, “Yes, I am.” She said.

“Liz, I’s love ta have ya, but ya not ready. I can feels it. Ya’s still hung ups on my dupe.” He said. She gave him a look wondering why he was saying this, “Liz, I’s saw ya flashes of’s ‘em. I’s ‘aight though. I’s understand.”

Liz sat up making Zan sit up also. Then, they started talking.

-

“Rath....That was amazing.” Maria panted. “You....You were amazing.”

“No, doll ya’s was amazin’.” Rath said snuggling closer to Maria. ‘Wins did I’s start snugglin’ Rath asked himself. Then he looked at Maria, and Knew. He kissed the top of her head as he saw that she dozed off. And he closed his eyes and fell asleep himself.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Ok, thank ya all for ya posts. Hope ya likes the next part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

Liz woke up. She felt a warm breeze against her neck and a arm around her waste. She turned so she was facing who was behind her. She felt herself slipping off the couch and landing on the floor. She lifted her head up and felt the pain immediately surge threw her scalp when she hit the coffee table. “Ow” she let out in a soft voice.

She felt a hand on top of her head and then a warmness. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Then, images and memories started to rush through her. But, they weren’t hers.

-She saw a dark room and she heard a train. She looked over and saw four pod like structures, she’d seen them before, but not like this. Then, they started to hatch. Four kids came out of them. And they were greeted by a bald man with glasses. Then another image of the kids using their powers and another when the kids were teenagers.-

She looked up and saw those honey colored eyes. Zan took his hand away. Hoping she didn’t see anything other than what he let her see.

“Ya’s ok, now.” Zan said.

Liz didn’t even notice that the pain was gone. She just kept staring at Zan. She smiled. Because she never thought she’d she flashes again.

“Wats wrong?” Zan asked.

Liz got off the floor and sat back next to him on the couch.
“I saw flashes.” She said grinning, she couldn’t help it.

“Ands?” Zan said, wondering what was so special about her seeing the flashes.

“And...I never thought I’d see them again.” She said snuggling into Zan.

Zan smiled. He never liked to snuggle before, but oh, did he now. Zan kissed the top of Liz’s head where he healed the pain. And snuggled back.

-

Rath looked down at Maria. For some reason she was different then other girls. He didn’t know why. Maybe because, he was her first, and he’d never been anyone’s first, before. No, that wasn’t it. It was something else. But, he just could put his finger on the spot.

Maria shifted in her sleep and the opened her eyes and looked up at Rath. She immediately smile. He brought his head down and kissed her.

“Mornin’s.” He said

“Morning to you, too.” She said. She stretched her arms out and then laid one over Rath’s stomach. She started circling a scar that was on his side.

“How’d you get this?” She asked.

Rath looked at what she was talking about. In his mind he was panicking. What was he going to tell her. That he was stabbed once on the job. But, then that would lead to the question, ‘You were stabbed at the club?’ and then he’d tell her not that job. And that would lead to the question, ‘What other job to you have?’ and then he would spill out everything.

“Oh, um...fell downs a flighta stairs, tryin’ ta get ta da..... subway.” Rath said, “Some jerk, lefts....a....a bottle scotch, I’s fell on’s it.”

“Oh....”Maria said, nodding her head. She leaned in and kissed the scar.

-

Maria and Rath got dressed and walked into the living room and saw Zan and Liz on the couch.

“Look, at’s da love birds.” Rath said sitting in a chair and Maria sitting on his lap. They both smiled.

“So...What are we doing today?” Maria asked looking around at everyone.

“Sorry, lova gotta work agains, today.” Rath said looking at Zan and then Maria. Liz looked up at Zan and he nodded agreeing with Rath,

“Well, why don’t we come by the club, then.” Liz said looking at Maria and then the guys.

“No.” Said Zan flat out. Liz looked up at him.
“And why not?” Liz asked wondering why the hell they couldn’t go see them at the club.

“Well, we’s not talkin’ ‘bout dat job.” Said Rath. Maria looked at Rath.
“What job are you talking about?” Asked Maria. Rath look at Zan and knew by his expression that he was not to say another word.

“Rath?” Maria said.

“We’s work at’s dis fish joint. Don’t wants ta smell like rotten olds fish, nows do ya?” Zan said.

Maria and Liz laughed, “No we don’t.” They said together.

There was a silence in the room. Then the front door opened. Rath and Zan both looked up in a hurry.

“Hey guys.” Said Laura walking in with a pair of shoes in her hands. Billy coming in after her with his jacket hung over his shoulder. “Is this the company you were talking about?” Laura said smiling and nudging Liz on the shoulder.

“Yes, it is.” Said Liz getting up. “Billy. Laura. This is Zan and Rath.” She said pointing to the guys.

“Nice to meet you.” Laura said going and shaking their hands.

“Same, here.” Billy yelled from his and Laura’s bedroom.

Zan and Rath both nodded there heads.

“Well, I better go meet Billy in the bedroom, we’ve been dancing all night, see ya later.” She said walking away.

“Dats who’s ya livin’ wit?” Said Rath.

“Yeah, Billy’s a friend.” Maria said.

“A friend, wats kind of friend.” He asked.

Maria looked to him, “Just a friend.”

“Just a friend?” Rath copied her.

“Yeah.” Maria said

“Good.” Said Rath and he kissed her on her forehead.

Zan looked up at the clock above the fireplace and stood up.
“We’s gotta go, Rath.” He said, making Maria get up so Rath could leave. Maria and Liz walked them to the door. Maria and Rath had their five minute goodbye. Liz grabbed Zan’s hand and entangled her fingers with his. Zan brought her hand to his mouth and kiss it gently.

“See ya layta.” He said and Rath and him were out.

Maria closed the door and looked back to her best friend. “Not thinking about doing another act like yesterday are you?” Maria asked smiling.

Liz laughed, “No.” She said.

Maria and Liz walked into Billy and Laura’s room and Billy was sitting on the bed taking off his shoes. Laura giving him a massage.

“Thought you guys were going to be home at mid-night.” Maria said from the door way.

Billy and Laura looked up.
“There, was an after party, and then a party after the after party. Wouldn’t have looked good if we didn’t show up.” Billy said.

Liz and Maria nodded their heads.

“Well, you guys look like shit, so get some sleep.” Maria said laughing, which made Liz laugh.

“Thanks.” Laura said smiling. “And we are definitely going to bed and never waking up” Laura flopped back on the bed, and Billy joined her and cuddled.

“Aw...” Liz and Maria said at the same time and closed the door so they could get their rest. They both walked into Liz’s room and sat on the bed.

“So, want to go see if Ina needs any help for the day shift?” Liz asked bored.
Maria scrunched up her face, thinking.
“Hmm..... Sure.” She said and walked out of the room to go get herself ready.

Liz got up and went into the bathroom and started the water in the shower. She held her hand under the water so, she knew she got the temperature just right. Then she stripped out of her clothes and got in, feeling those warm beads of water hitting her skin.

-

Maria walked out of the shower and pulled a towel around her. She walked into her closet and took out pair of jeans and a plain blue t-shirt with some white sneakers. She was glad she wasn’t working at a club, though it would be fun, she just wanted a simple job. She got her hair done before getting dressed, so she wouldn’t get her shirt wet, then she got dressed and did her make-up. Black eye-liner. Little mascara. Some rose color blush and a simple pink lip gloss on her lips. One last comb threw her hair and she was done.

“Wow.” She said. “Don’t remember getting ready that fast before.”

-

Liz was out of the shower and dressed in some black jeans and a white t-shirt that said ‘The Beatles”. She had her make-up done, which was plain and simple.

She was sitting on the bed tying one of her black sneakers, when Maria came in. Liz looked up.

“Ready.” Liz said in surprise that Maria was already finished.

“Yeah.” Maria said. Liz got up and grabbed her coat and they were out of there.

-

‘So, did ya guys do da deed?” Rath asked. As they were walking to the apartment building that was only for the people in their kind of work

“No, she’s was thinkin’ ‘bout dat dupe of mines” Zan said opening the door to the apartment they shared.

“Yo, Maria. She’s neva thought ‘bout dat Mikey...or watseva ‘is name is.” He said smiling that Maria had only one alien on her mind.

“Well, she nots thinkin’ ‘bout ‘im romantically or’s anythin’, but she justs won’ts let ‘im slip ‘er mind.” Zan said grabbing a beer out of the fridge.

There was a silence between them. Rath was sitting on the beaten up couch and Zan on the chair. Both a beer in one hand.

“Zan? Cans I’s ask ya’s a question?” Rath asked hoping that Zan wouldn’t laugh at what he was about to say.

“Sure, hits me.” Zan said taking a swig from his beer.

“Wells, does Liz.... is she’s all differents and stuffs?” asked Rath.

Zan looked Rath in the eyes. “Wats ya means?” He asked.

“Wells, ya knows we’s both beens wit lotsa girls. But..... Maria she’s differents ya know wats I’s sayin’?” Rath said taking a drink of his beer and waiting for an answer from his king.

Zan nodded his head. “I’s knows exactly wats ya sayin’” He said.

-

Liz and Maria walked through the doors and sat on some stools at the bar. It was about 12:25 noon. Ina just got finished with some customers, She walked over to the girls.

“What are you two doing here, so early?” Ina asked with her one of a kind smile.

“We were just wondering if you need any help with the day shift?” Liz asked.

Ina smiled, but gently turned them down, “Sorry, girls. But, Reggie, Sarah, and I are good for the day. We don’t need you till tonight.” Ina saw their smiles slowly turn upside down. “You can stay, though. When, you work here you get free food and drinks.”

Liz and Maria smiled. They would stay for the day and eat out.

-

Rath and Zan walked to Bobby apartment. They could here the insults coming from his place, from down the hall. They walked up to the door and knocked.

“Come on’s in.” Bobby said.

As Zan and Rath walked in they saw Bobby hit a guy across his face. The guy went down fast and then got to his feet. He didn’t want Bobby to think he was any lower then he already did.

“Gets outta my face.” Bobby said to the guy. The guy walked out of the room. He didn’t even acknowledge the presence of Zan and Rath.

Rath and Zan sat on the Couch in front of Bobby.

“So, hows ya boy doin’, Bobby.” Zan asked, referring to the guy that just walked out.

“Yo, ya don’t even no. He killed da wrong persons and da police haves a warrant fors ‘is arrest.” Bobby shook his head disgusted with his own son. “Sometimes I’s just wants ta strangle ‘im.”

Rath and Zan nodded. Bobby’s son, Seth, was a hand full. He wouldn’t know how to kill if his life depended on it. He would have died dozens of times if someone wasn’t backing him up. But, Bobby had to have his son in the business, it was a family thing. Couldn’t just give the business away to anyone.

“Anyways, that’s ‘nough ‘bout my boy. I’s called ya’s in fors a job. Needs a man dead tadays. ‘Is name is Reggie MidField. Works at a diner bar. Ee’s workin’ taday. Da place is called Ina’s. Makes sure dere’s no bigs scene. Don’ts needs anymores of dem warrants.” Bobby said giving them a file.

-

Liz and Maria stayed all day. Because it did turn out that Ina was going to need some help. Sarah’s mom got sick and she needed to go home. Maria and Liz really liked Sarah and could wait until they got to know her a little better.

It was know 6:42pm and the bar was about to open. Ina had a strict rule about not serving any alcohol during the day. That was about the only rule. They would serve breakfast and lunch until 4:00pm and then dinner would start. The bar opened at 7:00.

Liz and Maria were both cleaning tables on opposite sides of the bar. Reggie was gathering his stuff, because his shift was over. Another guy came in. Ina introduced him.
“Liz. Maria. This is my son Danny.” Liz and Maria went and shook Danny’s hand.

“Nice to meet you Danny.” Liz said.

“Yeah, nice to meet you.” Maria said.

“Well, I’m glad mom got some more help.” Danny said and then walked behind the counter.

Liz and Maria looked at each other.

“Sorry, about that girls. Danny father always wanted this place to be run by family. But, the only one’s that wanted to run this place was me and him. He’s like that with everyone. Stubborn because he doesn’t get his way. Just like his father. Let his soul rest in peace.” Ina said.

Liz and Maria got back to work. They couldn’t help, but look at Danny every now and again. They felt sorry for him. All he wanted was to make his dads wishes come true. And that wasn’t happening.

-

Zan and Rath were in an ally behind Ina’s. Waiting for this Reggie guy to come out.

“Yo, I’s can’t waits here’s dis long.” Rath said, “ My knee’s are killin’ me.” He started rubbing his knee’s. He’s been kneeling in the same position for about an hour.

“Rath, cools ya jets.” Zan told him, “ Ee’s should be outs here’s in a lil while.”

-

“See ya guys layta.” Reggie said waving goodbye to everyone.

“Bye.” They all yelled back to him.

“See you tomorrow at work.” Liz said smiling and waving bye.

Reggie smiled back and headed out the back door.

-

Rath was babbling about something else hurting him, when Zan put a hand to Rath’s mouth. Zan pointed at the door that was opening. They both stood up. The guy wouldn’t see them, though. They were in the shadows. They lifted their hands up.

-

The guys started walking to his motorcycle. He flung a leg over it and was about to go, when he felt heat surge through his chest. He grabbed his heart. He thought he was having a heart attach. But, he was only 26. He knew he wasn’t having a heart attach when he caught fire. He wanted to scream. But, something kept his mouth shut. It was like some sort of force. He felt the fire take over his whole body. And he could feel his flesh turn into crisp bits.

Soon, he was nothing but ash.
Last edited by Zansgirl on Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Thanks ya all fors ya replies. Glad ya likes my fanfic. Here's another part. It's little short though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

“I can’t believe it’s been two weeks and they still haven’t found him.” Liz said while cleaning a table that had dozens of beer bottles on it. She shook her head. She couldn’t believe that the police haven’t found him, yet.

“The police is a lame excuse for safety. I mean someone goes missing. It takes them months, years to find them. Now, what we need is psychic.” Sarah said. Maria and Liz looked at each other and started to laugh.

“Hey, the last time I went to one of them, I wasted fifty bucks. All she did was tell me that I would never follow my dreams.” Maria said.

Maria and Liz became good friends with Sarah and her boyfriend Seth. It seemed that Seth knew Zan and Rath. And every once and a while they would all hang out. Either at Ina’s or Deja Vu.

Sarah laughed at what Maria had said. “So when are we all going to go out again?” Sarah asked.

Liz couldn’t believe that Sarah could change a subject like ‘someone missing’ to a subject like ‘going out’.

“Hows ‘bout t’night.” Said a voice from behind.

Sarah, Maria, and Liz all turned around to see, Seth, Rath, and Zan. Rath walked over to Maria and set her on the bar counter and kissed her. “Mmm” Maria moaned. Zan walked over to Liz and gave her a peck on the cheek since she was cleaning another table. Seth went over to Sarah and just sat next to her.

“I guess I’m the only one that doesn’t get a kiss.” Sarah said looking at Seth.

Seth looked at her and then gave her a kiss on the lips. Nothing big, just a simple kiss. But, Sarah seemed to like that because after that she seemed to be glowing.

“Well, I don’t know if we can go out tonight. Ina was supposed to be here to close up, but she gave me the keys just incase.” Liz said.

“Oh, go on. I’m here know.” Said Ina coming through the door with a group of people behind her.

Liz counted all of them, There was 12 people.

“Looks like your going to need help.” Maria said before Liz could get the chance.

Ina gave them a look they’ve come to know as the ‘you better listen to me’ look. “I said I got it. And plus Danny’s here.” She said pointing to her son walking from the back.

“Well, ok then.” Sarah said getting up, “Lets go party.” And with those words they were out of there.

-

The music was loud and there were lots of people. Maria was dancing with Rath. She loved dancing with him. They were about to go sit down when “Don’t Funk with my heart” By the Black Eyed Peas came on. She had to dance to this song. Rath completely hated it. But, for her. He’d dance.

Back by the bar Liz didn’t drink a thing. She knew something about tonight that Zan didn’t. She didn’t want to be drunk when she knew this was going to be the best night of her life. And she didn’t want him to be drunk either. So she made sure he only had one glass of beer. Liz looked out into the crowd and saw Rath and Maria dancing. They really looked sweet together. Even, thought Rath didn’t look like the kind that would look sweet with anyone. He looked sweet with Maria. She gazed over the crowd again and finally found Seth and Sarah. They were dancing to. And every know and then. Seth would give her a kiss and this kiss was like nothing he gave her at Ina’s. This was a kiss that made Liz have butterflies in her stomach and she wanted to go home with Zan, so that they could kiss like that. She turned to him and grabbed his hand.

“I want to go home.” She said looking in his Honey colored eyes. He gave her a puzzled look. He looked into her eyes and couldn’t read anything in them. She completely blocked him off. He shook his head and grabbed his coat.

“Let me go tell Maria and Sarah.” She said walking into the sea of people. She looked everywhere for Maria and Rath but, it was like they disappeared. Then she heard, “Hey, Chica!” She looked behind her and saw Maria looking at her she went over to them. And Rath seemed to be still dancing and Maria was waiting for Liz to talk.

“Zan and I are going home.” She said and gave Maria a grin.

“Oh, ok.” She said smiling and couldn’t help, but let out a giggle.

“Tell Sarah, ok.” Liz said.

“Alright.” Said Maria. Liz started to walk away, “Hey, Liz.”
Liz turned around, “You go get him.” Maria said and then started to dance with Rath again.

-

Liz opened the door to the apartment she now shared with Maria. They moved in a week ago. She walked in and took her coat off. She laid it on the couch. Zan went and sat on the chair. Liz went into the kitchen.

“So, are you thirsty.” She asked him.

“No, thanks babe.” Zan replied.

Liz walked into the livingroom and went to Zan. She held out her and. He took it. Then, she led him to her bedroom door. She looked up at him.

“Wait here for a second.” She said going in and shutting the door.

Liz went and lit a whole bunch of candles. Then she went and took her clothes off in her bathroom. She left her underwear on and put a robe on. She walked into her room and then went and opened the door. Zan looked at her and didn’t know what the hell was going on. Liz took his hand and brought him in. She kissed him. And he saw flashes. Everyone was of him and him alone. She pulled back and looked at him. His eyes closed. Then he opened them and looked at Liz with hunger in his eyes. Liz smiled. She went and grabbed the hem on his shirt and pulled in over his head and threw it in the corner. Then, she went and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. Next she took off her robe.

Zan grabbed her and kissed her and laid her on the bed. He looked into her beautiful eyes. “Are’s ya sure, ya ready?” He asked her. Liz nodded her head.

“I’ve always been.” She said.

-

Rath and Maria told Sarah and Seth that Liz and Zan left and that they were going to leave, too. They walked into the apartment as quietly as possible. Not wanting to make a sound that would break the mood for Liz and Zan. They snuck into the hallway and stopped by Liz’s door only to hear a few moans and pants. Then, they went into Maria’s room and made some moans and pants of their own.

-

Liz never knew that anything could feel so good. Sure, at first it hurt. But, then the great pleasure afterwards. Then, there was this energy that passed back and forth form Liz to Zan that went on for an hours. Liz couldn’t explain it. The only word that came to mind was ‘electric’. That’s how it felt. And she loved it. Zan was her first. And she loved him. She never told him, but she did. The reason for her not telling him was because she didn’t know how he would react or what he would say. But, she had to tell him.

After they had made love they snuggled closely together. She loved that, also. She looked up at him, “Zan?” She said.

“Yeah, sweets.” He said looking at her.

“I....I love you.” She said.

Zan couldn’t believe it, no one ever said that they loved him. He didn’t know what to say back. But, then it hit him......“I Love’s you, too.”
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Thanks for all da posts. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

LIZ’S POV.

It’s been one month since Zan and I have slept together. I know he’s getting agitated with me. Since I won’t sleep with him. But, he doesn’t know. He doesn’t know that I know. I have seen these horrible flashes. Flashes of him killing. So many people had died at his hands. I don’t know what to think. I don’t know if there real. All I know is that I’m scared of the man I love. Scared that these flashes are true. Scared that my life could be in danger. I thought it would all be different, once I left Roswell. I thought Zan was different. I thought that with him, I wouldn’t have to fear for my life. Let it be Alien or Human related. I’m scared that the man I love might be a hit-man. Will I still love him if he is? Will I still want him? I don’t know. But, I need to know. And soon.....

END OF LIZ’S POV.

Liz walked into Deja Vu. It was 2:00pm. She saw Rath over at the bar, working his day shift. Liz went and walked over to him. She sat on a stool and waited for him to finish with a customer.

Rath gave the man his drink. He looked over his shoulder and saw her. He smiled walking over to her. “What can’s I’s getya?” Rath asked.

Liz looked into his eyes. “I’m not here to drink, Rath....I want to know where Zan is. I need to talk to him.”

Rath’s smile went away. Knowing that Zan was talking care of some business for Bobby. He didn’t know if he should take her to their crib or not.

“Rath? Please....” She said.

Rath had come to really know Liz. They had all made a little family. Him, Zan, Maria, Liz, Sarah, Seth, Billy and Laura. They hung out every night Unless work got into someone’s way. Either meeting at Liz and Maria place, Billy and Laura’s, or the apartment Sarah and Seth had moved into together. They had never been to Zan and Rath’s and only one person in their group knew why. And that was Seth.

He hated to tell Liz, no. She had grown on him and he thought of her like a sister. Rath shook his head, “Sorry, sis. Can’t tells ya.”

Liz looked into Rath, she could see straight through him, and he knew it. “And why’s that, Rath. Is there something he’s hiding from me? Is there something you both are hiding from Maria and I?” She said her voice getting higher as anger swept through her. Rath looked away from her. He couldn’t look at her.

Liz grabbed Rath by the jaw and made him look at her, “Well!” She said.

“My shifts ova in a couple minutes. Waits for me ova dere.” He said pointing to a table. Liz let go of Rath’s jaw and stomped over to the table. Angry as hell. She wanted to know what secret they were keeping from her.

A couple minute’s later, Rath came back with his leather jacket on and ready to go. Liz stood up and followed him out the door.

They walked for some time. Her legs started to hurt. She could have sworn they were going in circles because she saw the same hotdog stand twice. Finally, Rath stopped at a worn down apartment building. He walked in, Liz at his feet. Liz could hear arguments going on in every room they passed. She didn’t know where they were. But, she suddenly felt that she didn’t want to know their secret.

Rath stopped at a door. He could hear a jaw break. And he knew that Liz heard it, too. Because she slightly jumped. Rath opened the door so, Liz could peek through. Then, she saw Zan with a gun in his hand. He was holding it up to someone’s head about to shoot.

Rath looked behind him to see if Liz was ok. But, she wasn’t their. Rath started to run. He ran out of the apartment building and looked everywhere frantically, trying to spot Liz. He looked in every ally way he saw and he finally saw her. She was bent over. Rath walked over to her. He saw that she was sick. He puller her hair back, so that nothing would get in it. He started to rub her back. Liz stood up.

“Ya’s ‘aight?” Rath asked. Rath could see that Liz was pale. Really pale. It was like all the color flushed out of her. Rath could see that Liz was swaying. Her eyes started to roll in the back of her head. Then, she fainted. Rath caught her just in time. He picked her up in his arms and started to go to the hospital. A cab stopped and the driver got out.

“Do ya’s needs some helps?” The driver asked.

“Yea, thanks.” Rath said getting in the back with Liz.

The driver seemed to know that they need to go to the hospital. Because soon, they were there. Rath got out holding Liz in his arms. He started grabbing for his wallet in his back pocket.

“Don’t sweat, gets her in’s dere.” The driver said and drove off.

Rath walked into the hospital and went up to the nurse’s desk.

“She’s needs some help.” Rath said. Two nurses rushed to their sides. Taking Liz from Rath.

Rath was so scared. He didn’t know what the hell was going on. He started to follow the nurses. As they started to walk through some double doors one of the nurses said, “Only immediate family is allowed in here.”

“I’ms ‘er brotha.” Rath said. He couldn’t believe he said that. But, it felt good. The nurses let him in and they laid her on a hospital bed. They took some blood and did some test.

Then, a doctor came up to Rath. “Sir, we need your permission to take some stomach X-rays of your sister.” The doctor said.

“Wats wrong wit ‘er?” Rath asked.

“Well, we’re not quite sure, we took some blood test, but they won’t be analyzed for a couple of hours, and if we take some X-ray of her stomach, then we might get something.”

Rath thought for a minute then looked up at the doctor he nodded his head, “Yea, go’s ahead.”

-

The X-rays were over and the doctors wouldn’t tell him anything, not until Liz woke up. Rath was sitting by her side. Making sure that she would be ok. He hadn’t even called anyone. He was too worried about Liz, and afraid something would happen if he left. ‘Can’t believe’s i’s called ya’s my sista’, Rath thought, “But, dat’s how’s i’s think of ya’s.” Rath said allowed. “Eva since Ava died in’s dat car accident neva thoughts ‘bout anyone’s else bein’ my sis.” Liz squeezed Rath’s hand.

“I think of you as a brother, too.” Liz said in a hoarse voice. Rath smiled glad to see Liz awake. He got up and walked to go get the doctor. He wanted to know what was wrong with Liz, his ‘adopted sister’.

Rath came back with the doctor. He smiled. “Well, Liz your just fine. Everything is fine, you and the baby.”
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Make dat 3 posts in one day. :D Hopes ya guys won't be upsets about da new one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Liz couldn’t talk she was just staring at the doctor. ‘No he didn’t say....Baby.’ She thought. Rath seemed to be speechless, too. All he did was look from Liz to the doctor.

“Her’s and da wat?” Rath, finally said.

“The baby...I thought you knew. It is 2 months old.” The doctor said. Liz looked at Rath, “Well, I’ll be outside if you want to talk.” The doctor said.

“Rath? How could the baby be 2 months old? When Zan and I slept together only a month ago? It wasn’t that time of the month either.” Liz said. She was freaking out. She started to shake uncontrollably

Rath went over to her and embraced her with a hug. “I don’t know, Liz. I have no freakin’ idea wats happenin’.”

Rath and Liz sat there hugging for about an hour. Finally, they went home and Rath made sure, that Liz got into bed. She had to have been tired. The whole time Rath was trying to make sure Liz was comfortable. Maria kept asking, ‘What’s wrong? What’s going on?” Once Rath got Liz in bed. He took Maria by the arm, and dragged her out of the room.

“Ya gonna want ta sit down.” He said.

Maria sat down and he told her everything. About, him and Zan being hit-men and about taking Liz to see Zan. Liz running out and getting sick. Taking her to the hospital. And about Zan’s baby Liz was carrying.

“How can it be 2 months old?” Maria asked, “The only time Liz and Zan did it was a month ago.” It was like Maria didn’t even care that Rath was a hit-man.

“I knows, I have no idea wat da hells going on. I don’t know wat da hell I’ms supposed ta do. I’s mean Liz is likes a sista ta me. Wats I’m ta do?” Rath buried his head in his hands.

“Do you know if she’s going to tell, Zan.” Asked Maria.

“No, I’m not.” Said a voice from behind them, “I don’t want my child to be raised in danger.”

Rath stood up and walked over to Liz. “Liz, ya child won’t be’s in danga, you know’s Zan and I wouldn’t lets nottin’ happen ta ya baby.” Rath said.

“I don’t want Zan to know. I don’t want Zan.....Anymore.” Liz said tears about to fall.

“Ya’s don’t means dat.” Rath said, “Ya’s love Zan. Ya knows ‘ee loves ya, too.”

Liz went and sat next to Maria. She leaned her head on her shoulder and Maria combed through her hair.

“I know. But, I don’t want him around me. I don’t know why. I just don’t.” Liz said crying into Maria shoulder. Maria started to cry. She pulled at Liz and looked at her.
“Chica, I’m here for you. If you don’t want Zan around. He wouldn’t come around, ok.” Liz nodded her head and snuggled back to Maria shoulder. Maria looked at Rath. He nodded. He knew, he was not to let Zan near Liz.

There was a knock on the door. Rath went to get in. Liz looked up and saw who it was. She ran into her room.
“Yo, Liz wats wrong?” Zan said trying to get by Rath. But, Rath put his hand on Zan and shook his head.

“Wats ya doin’ Rath?” Zan asked.

“Sorry, Duke. Ya’s can’t comes in.” Rath said not looking Zan in the eyes.

Zan started laughing, “Ya jokin’ wit me right?” Zan said, again trying to get past Rath. And again Rath wouldn’t let him by.

“No’s, Man. I’s not jokin’. Why’s don’t we’s go in da hall and talk.” Rath said pushing Zan further into the hall and shutting the door behind them.

-

There was a knock and then, Maria walked in. “Liz?” She said. She saw Liz over on the bed.

“Liz, you ok?” Maria asked. Liz shook her head, “Want to talk?” Liz shook her head again. Maria went over and sat by Liz. She took her in a hug and they laid back and stared at the ceiling. It was like old times. Something would go wrong one would go over to the others house and they’d stare at the ceiling and talk.

“I still love him, it’s just, I can’t be around him right now.” Liz said.

Maria nodded her head, “Is it because they kill people for a living?” Liz looked at Maria surprised to hear Maria say it like it was just some casual thing. “I saw flashes, Liz. I knew what he was. I still love him and want to be with him. I was just waiting until, he told me.”

Liz couldn’t believe that Maria knew and didn’t talk about it. “It’s not just about how he....Kills people for a living. It’s just...I don’t know. I guess when the time comes I’ll change my mind. But, for know I just don’t want to be near him.”

“Ok, chica. There’s nothing wrong with that. Maybe it’s you maternal instincts, kicking in.”

“Maybe.” Liz said.

-

“Wats ya mean she doesn’t wants ta see me? Wat I do?” Zan asked, pacing the halls.

“I’s don’t know Duke. But, I’d leave ‘er alone. She needs some kinds of space. Ya know?” Rath said.

“No’s I don’t know. My girlfriend rans away wins she saws me at’s da door. Wats wrong wit ‘er? Dat’s all I wants ta know?” Zan said.

“She knows Duke. She knows wats we do. She saws ya taday.” Rath said, “She wanted ta see ya. Ands ya know she’s grown on’s me likes a sista. I couldn’t says no.”

“Shit! Dis is ya fault. Ya knows wat. I’lls stay away. When she needs me. Calls.” Zan said rubbing his face and walking away.

-

Rath walked into Liz’s room and saw Maria and Liz hugging. Liz looked up and motioned for Rath to come over. He sat on the side of the bed and put his hand on her back.

“Ya’s ok?” He asked.

Liz nodded her head, “I’m glad you were there for me today.”

“It was no problem. I’s meant wat I’s said at da ER. Ya’s likes a sista ta me. I’s here for ya.” Liz had a tear roll down her cheek. Rath wiped it away. “Don’ts cry sis.” He said. Liz sat up and hugged Rath. Maria sat up and hugged them both.

Liz was glad she had her best friend and her..... well, her ‘brother’. She could get through this. But, what about Zan?
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Hey, guys. Glad you guys likes the new parts. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

LIZ’S POV

I miss him. I miss him so much. I want him here with me. I still want him. But, what will he think? Will, he want me? I don’t care about his job. I just don’t want my heart broken because he might not want our child. I don’t know what to do.

END OF LIZ’S POV

It’s been two weeks. Liz was getting in the shower. She felt to make sure the water was just right. She looked down at her stomach. It’s only been a month and two weeks and she looks like she’s seven months pregnant.

An arm reaches out and touches Liz’s shoulder. Liz turns around and sees those honey colored eyes she dreams about.

“What are you doing here?” Liz asked.

“I’s know.” Said Zan

“But, how? I....”Liz began.

“Rath. Ee’s told me.” Zan cut her off.

“But, I told him not to.” Liz said looking away. Zan came closer to her and embraced her with a hug.

“I’ms here for ya angel. Ya knows dat.” Zan said.

Liz woke up. “Zan.” She said in a whisper. She sat up in her bed and looked around. “It was dream. Damn it. Why was it dream?” Said Liz looking at the ceiling. She shook her head. Then, looked at her very large stomach that seemed to be growing even more by the minute. She couldn’t believe how fast her pregnancy was going. Eventually, Billy, Laura, Sarah and Seth found out about the Alien bit. And they seemed to be very comfortable with it.

Liz got the sudden urge for mint chocolate chip ice cream and a musketeer bar. She got up and walked to the kitchen holding her belly. She opened the freezer and grabbed the container of ice cream. Then went to the cabinet and grabbed the musketeer bar. She went and sat on the couch and covered up. She grabbed the remote and clicked the TV on. Changing the channel that was on wrestling, which Rath was probably watching, to Lifetime. Their was a movie with Kirsten Dust in it. She played a fourteen year old, who got pregnant and decided to keep her baby even thought the father of her child didn’t want to be part of it’s life. Liz cried during the whole movie, watching as this fourteen year old girl went through so much drama, but at the end of the movie Liz was smiling, because the girl didn’t need the baby’s father. She had her family and that was enough.

There was a knock on the door. Thinking that it was probably Maria who left her keys, she went up and answered it. She opened the door and was so surprised to see who she saw. At first their was a book in front of her face that was titled, “Their Secret”. Then she saw that smile that she hadn’t seen for two years.

“Oh, my gawd, Alex!” Liz said jumping and giving him a hug. He pulled away for a moment and looked down at Liz’s belly.

“So, Maria wasn’t lying.” Alex said, “I think a congratulations is in order.” He gave her a hug. “I missed you Liz.”

“Oh, Alex. I’ve missed you, too.” Liz said pulling apart from their hug. She grabbed his hand and told him to come in.

“So, what have you been up to?” She said grabbing the book. She looked at the back and saw a picture of Alex. “You wrote this?” Liz grinned.

“Yeah, I’ve been in Washington for awhile. Just relaxing and writing this.” He said pointing to the book, as Liz was flipping through the pages looking each page over.

“I can’t wait to read it.” She said. “So, are you thirsty? Hungry?” Liz asked.

“Not really I got a slice of pizza before I came here. Wanted to see if New York pizza really is the best.” He said with a half smile. There was a pause.

“How are you doing Liz?” Alex asked.

Liz looked into Alex’s eyes. “Not good Alex.” She said she couldn’t lie to Alex.

Alex grabbed Liz’s hand and brought her to the couch. “Tell me.”

Liz told him everything. About meeting Zan. And how she became really good friends with Billy, Laura and the others. How she had a job at Ina’s. But, of course she was on Maternity Leave. How she sort of had a brother in Rath. About the day she found out she was having a baby. How Zan and Rath kill people for a living. How she some how doesn’t want to be around Zan. That she doesn’t get why Rath doesn’t have that effect on her. And most importantly, how her baby grows faster everyday.

“Well, maybe Rath doesn’t get to you, because them, being hit-men for a living. Isn’t the thing that’s bothering you. Maybe you feel that Zan would pull away if he knew about the baby?” Alex said

“Maybe.” Said Liz. She shook her head. “ You know what lets not talk about this anymore. You’re here. We should be having fun.”

The front door opened and Maria had her arms held out waiting for Alex. “Alex you better give his New Yorker a hug.” She said smiling. Alex got up and gave Maria a big hug. Alex saw a guy with a mohawk. He almost started laughing. He pulled away from Maria and went up to the guy. “You, must be Rath. Liz told me you’ve been very good to her, like a brother.” Alex said putting out a hand. Rath smiled. He’d heard a lot of things about Alex and he was glad he was meeting him. He shook Alex’s hand.

“It’s nice ta meet ya. Heards lots of good stuff ‘bout ya.” He said. “Have ya tried the Pizza here.” Rath asked.

Liz and Alex laughed. “Yea, an like they say, ‘it’s the best’” Alex said.

Rath smiled, “Me and ya’s are gonna becomes real good friends.” Rath said as he and Alex walked into the Kitchen talking.

Maria went and sat by Liz. “So, you told him everything?” Maria said.

“Yea, I did.” Liz said. She held up the book, “Did you know Alex wrote a book?”

“He wrote a book!” Maria said. She grabbed the book and read the cover. “I wonder if the Roswell pod squad have seen this?” Maria said laughing. Liz couldn’t help but laugh, too.

-

Earlier that night. Billy, Laura, Sarah, and Seth came over and met Alex. They all seemed to like him. Billy and Alex already knew each other so they were already friends. All the men were in the kitchen talking and the girl were in the living room watching a chick flick, as the guys put it. It was Dirty Dancing.

“Gawd, this movie gives me chill.” Laura said.

“Why?” Asked Sarah.

“Because, Patrick is so...Fine.” Replied Laura. All the girls started to laugh. When the movie was over everyone left, except Rath and Alex. Rath stayed because he had moved in with Maria and Liz. And Alex because....that was the only place to stay. Alex slept on the couch. Liz had offered to sleep on the couch and give him her bed, but Alex wouldn’t have her do such a thing, in her condition.

Liz couldn’t sleep so she walked into the living room and saw Alex watching an old cowboy movie.

“Can I join you?” Liz asked.

Alex looked up, “Sure.” He said sitting up so there was room for her to sit down. Liz gently sat down holding her stomach in the process. When she was finally on the couch, Alex gave her a look.

“Does it hurt.” He asked.

“What?” She asked.

“Does it hurt, when you sit down, because it sure look like it hurts.” Alex said.

Liz smiled. “It doesn’t hurt Alex, It’s just I have to be careful. That’s all.” She said snuggling to her other friend that was like a brother to her.

“Are you ever going to tell him? Zan...I mean?” He asked.

“I don’t know. I mean you were right today. I’m scared that he’ll walk away. And leave broken hearted....Just like...Just Like....” Liz started to say.

“...Just like Max?” Alex said.

“Yea, just like Max. I mean he found out about his destiny and he gave in to it, not even giving us chance. He went straight to her. To Tess. And Michael and Isabel. I mean look what they did to you and Maria. You left home at seventeen, because of them, and Maria she got her hopes up, and then pushed back down. What if Zan is like Max?” Liz said.

“But, didn’t you tell me earlier that Lonnie and Ava died in car accident. Who would Zan go to a whore, a random person on the street. Rath and Seth tell me that Zan asks about you all the time. Wonders how your doing. They have to lie to their there friend. Rath has to lie to his brother because....”

“....Because of me...” Liz said.

“Liz...You are a great person. And your going to be a great mom. You can either be a single parent. Or you can be a with the one you love and raise your child together. From what I hear about Zan. He’s a good man, he maybe has some rough edges. But.....I think any guy would want to know their going to be dad. If I had a girlfriend, I would want to know. Liz don’t look at Zan from the outside. Look in. If you really love him, you’d know what he’d do.” Alex said taking Liz’s hand. Liz turned to Alex and gave him a hug.

“Thank you, Alex.”
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Thank ya all for the posts. Here's another part. It's really small. Sorries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

Liz was sitting on the couch clicking through the channels with Alex. Rath and Maria were still asleep. Alex and Liz stayed up all night and just talked. Liz got up and walked toward the door. She opened it and then closed it and walked over to the couch and sat back down and started clicking through the channels again. She finally found a channel. Lifetime....again. She watched about five minutes of it and then got up walked to the door shut it and then went and sat back down.

“Liz.” Alex said looking at her. Liz looked up at him. “That has been the forty-fifth time you’ve done that since three this morning,” Alex looked over at the clock, “And it’s eight o’clock. Why don’t you just go? You’d probably feel better seeing him.”

Liz took a deep breath. She walked over to the door and opened it. She stood there for a moment. Then....She closed the door. Alex shook his head. He didn’t know what Liz was going through, but he thought that maybe if she saw him....maybe she would feel better.

-

“So, what’s the count know?” Maria asked walking out of the bathroom in a robe and a towel around her head.

“Forty-fifth time.” Said Rath.

Maria sat on the bed.
“I don’t get why she can’t go see him.” She said.

“I don’ts eitha. But, she’s gotta do it on her owns. No one needs ta push ‘er. She’ll do it’s. Wins she ready.” Rath said putting an arm around Maria and kissing her on the forehead.

-

Alex stood up, “Well, I’m going to go and take a shower.”

“Why?” Liz asked.

“Rath and Maria are going to take me to Ina’s. Maria said I might be able to get a job there.”

“What about your book? Don’t you want to write anymore?” Asked Liz.

“My book sailed off over in Washington and California. I’ve got money saved up and all, but I want a job. And of, course I want to write. I’ll do it on my free time.”

Liz nodded her head, as Alex walked off. Liz grabbed the book, ‘Their Secret’. She flipped to the page that said who inspired him to make it, it said:

~To the four that hurt us all.
And to the two women that I will
always call my best-friends~

Liz flipped to the page where the first chapter began. She read the first since and then read more. She was on the fourth chapter when Alex, Maria, and Rath came in.

“We’re heading out, Chica.” Maria said.

Liz nodded her head, fixated on the book. Rath walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the top of her head, “See ya layta, sis.” He said.

“Mmm Hmm.” Liz said still reading. Rath smiled at least she looked like she was enjoying the book.

“See you later Liz, hope you like the book.” Alex said and they all left.

Liz couldn’t help herself. The book told everything, the day of the shooting, every single thing down to the part where the aliens chose their destiny, though the character had different names in the book then in reality. Like Liz’s name was Ella. Maria’s was Sky. Alex’s was Ben. Kyle’s name was Keith. Isabel’s name was Ivy. Michael’s name was Adam. Max’s name was John and Tess’s name was Robin. Liz couldn’t believe when she was finished. It only took her an hour to read a twenty chapter book.

Liz started getting lonely after she read the book. She wanted someone to talk to. She wished she could call her parents. But, they didn’t live in Roswell anymore. Liz remember when they called. ‘Honey we sold the Crashdown and we’re moving to Europe.’ That was a hell of a surprise. She was only gone for a month when they called. She didn’t have their new number yet, so she called someone she thought she wouldn’t.

“Yo.”

“Zan?” Liz said.

“Liz? Are ya ok’s. I’ve beens worried sick. Why’s don’t ya wants ta see me?”

“Zan, it’s not that I don’t want to. I don’t know what you’ll think of me. I don’t know if you’ll still want me. I still love you, Zan. I want you to know that, ok. I just...I can’t see you right now.”

“I’s understand. And I’s loves ya, too Liz. Likes i’s neva loved anyones. I’s hope ya can still trusts me knowing who’s I am’s.”

“Zan. It doesn’t matter to me, that you...you know...Kill people for a living. It’s just...it’s something else....I wish I could tell you. But, something inside of me doesn’t want to. I have to go Zan. I love you.”

“No’s, Liz wait...” Liz hung up before she could hear anymore.

-

“Your hired.” Ina told Alex

“I am.” Alex said with a grin.

“Yes, welcome to club.” Ina said giving him a smile.

Maria patted him on the back. “Yay, we get to work together.” Maria said. Alex’s smiled faded away.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Thank everyone's. :D Hopes ya guys likes da new part

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

It had been a week since Liz talked to Zan. She was really wanting to see him and decided that today she was. Liz picked up the phone and dialed Zan’s number.

“Yo.”

“Zan. It’s me.”

“Liz? Hey, hows are ya.”

“I’m good. Real good. Um...I was wondering if we could meet at Ina’s?”

“Really? I’s Loved, too. I miss ya, babe.”

“I miss you, too Zan. And I can’t wait to see you. I just hope that you’ll be alright with it.”

“Aight wit wat, Liz?”

“You’ll see later. I love you. Bye.”

“Loves ya, too. Bye, sweets.”

Liz put down the phone and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She was going to do this, she was really going to do this. She was going to tell him. Show him. She just hoped that he’d be ok, and still want her. She got in the shower feeling the warm bead of water hit her skin.

-

“God i’s gonna see ‘er taday.” Zan smiled. He started pacing his room. Not knowing what to do. Then he grabbed his jacket and walked out of his apartment.

“Betta early den late.” He said walking to Ina’s.

-

Liz got out of the shower and clothed. She was just putting on her shoes, when Maria walked in.

“Where are you going, Chica?” Maria asked sitting next to Liz.

“To Ina’s to see Zan.” Liz said smiling.

Maria’s eyes widened and a smiled appeared on her face. You gonna tell him?” She said.

Liz looked at Maria and then her stomach, “More like show him, Maria.” Liz laughed.

“So when did you decide this?” Maria asked.

“Well, remember I told you I talked to him on the phone, about a week ago?”

“Yea, What about it?” Maria Said.

“Well, something in Zan’s voice, it kept me questioning and then, what Alex said. About if I really loved him, that I would know. And I just think that Zan would be ok with it. At least I’m hoping.” Said Liz.

“Well, don’t you think he might be a little furious that you didn’t tell him long ago?” Maria asked.

“Well, of course he is. But, I feel that, he’ll be ok with it.” Liz smiled and walked out of her room. Maria behind her.

-

Zan walked into Ina’s and sat at the bar. Liz had called him at 6:00pm. And it was know 6:23. A scrawny guy came up to Zan.

“You must be Zan?” Alex said.

“And you are?” Zan asked.

“Alex, Liz told me a lot about you. She really loves ya man.” Alex said.

Zan smiled, “Yea, She tolds me lots ‘bout ya, too.”

“Well, uh...she called she told me to tell you she’s going to be a little late.” Alex said, “And, Zan?”

“Yea.”

“When you see her. Don’t blow up on her. She’s been through a lot. You should be happy she’s telling you.” Alex said walking off to help another customer.

-

Liz walked into the living room and grabbed her purse off the couch.

“Where’s ya goin’?” Asked Rath.

“She’s gonna meet Zan.” Maria said smiling.

Rath got up and went to Liz. “Are ya sure, ya wants ta do dis?” Rath asked.

Liz nodded her head, “Yea, I want him to know.”

Rath smiled. “Want us ta go wit ya?” Rath asked.

Liz shook her head, “I need to do this on my own.”

“Ok, kid.” Rath said giving Liz a hug. Then, they parted and Liz left.

Rath went and sat back down on the couch smiling. Maria sat next to him. They snuggled.

“So, when is everyone going to get here?” Maria asked.

“Day should be’s ‘ere any minute.” Rath said looking at his watch.

Suddenly the door burst open and Billy had Liz in his arms. Rath and Maria jumped up. Liz was sweating and she was breathing hard, holding her stomach.

“Her water broke.” Sarah said.

Billy hurried into Liz room and sat her on the bed. Maria, Laura and Sarah were all trying to get Liz’s clothes off to put her night gown on her.

“It...too, soon.” Liz said, “It’s too soon....Ahhh!!!!” Liz started.

“It’s ok, Liz. We’re here. It’s all right.” Laura said.

Rath went to Liz’s side.

“Rath, I can’t....I can’t do this....With out him. Ahhhhh!!!!” Liz screamed again.

Laura went over to Liz and spread her legs. “Liz. The baby’s coming and soon.” Laura and the others had been practicing how to deliver baby’s ever since they found out that it wasn’t human.

Liz was crying, “But I can’t do this without him.” Liz sobbed. She grabbed Rath’s hand. “I need him Rath...Please... I need him.” Rath nodded his head. He went into the living room and picked up the phone dialing Ina’s number. Waiting for someone to answer.

“Ina’s.” Alex said.

“Yo, Alex, Liz wents inta laba. Is Zan dere?” Rath asked.

“She what?”

“Went inta laba, is Zan dere!?!” Rath yelled.

“Yes.”

“Well, gets ‘im and gets ova here, now!” And with that Rath hung up.

-

Alex hung up the phone. He went over to Ina and told her she told him to go. He ran over to Zan in a booth.

“We need to go now.” Alex said.

“Why wats wrong?” Zan asked confused.

“It’s Liz.” Alex said, not sure if he could tell him or not.

When Alex said that Zan jumped up and they ran to the apartment.