Prom Night (1/1 teen,CC,6/17/08)

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Prom Night (1/1 teen,CC,6/17/08)

Post by killjoy »

TITLE-PROM NIGHT
RATING-TEEN
DISCLAIMER-OWN NOTHING OF ROSWELL AND MAKE NO MONEY FORM THIS.
AUTHOR'S NOTE-THIS STARTED AS A GAG I WAS GOING TO PUT OVER ON THE 'THING ROSWELL CHARACTERS WOULD NEVER SAY THREAD'.BUT THE MORE I WORKED ON IT THE LONGER AND LONGER IT GOT.SO I WAS STUCK WITH SOMETHING THAT WAS TOO LONG FOR THAT BUT NOT LONG ENOUGH FOR A STORY.SO I DECIDED TO POST IT HERE AS A ONE SHOT.I HOPE YOU LIKE IT EVEN IF IT IS A LITTLE OFF. :lol:

"So how do I look?" Tess asked nervously slowly spinning around letting everyone in Liz's small bed room to get a good look at her. And just like being the last out of the Pod she was the last one to get ready for this big night.

"You look great,Tess." Liz smiled at her recently found new friend "I know you're just going to WOW Kyle at prom tonight."

"I hope so." Tess bit her lower lip nervously.

"You have nothing to worry about,Tess." Isabel smiled from where she sat on Liz bed, in her 'I'm about to get Alex back' red dress "When Kyle sees you in that dress you'll knock his socks off."

"Are you guys sure that's a good thing?" laughed Maria "Because trust me Kyle's feet is not something for the faint of heart to smell."

"Don't listen to her hon." Liz's smile increased as she put her hands on Tess's shoulders "You just go down there, grab Kyle and when you get to the dance you make sure he understands in no uncertain terms, that you DO NOT see him as a brother anymore."

"Gotcha" Tess nodded nervously.

Everyone looked up when there came a knock on the door

"Everyone decent in here?"

"Yeah dad." said Liz

Jeff Parker stuck his head in through the door and than smiled "My don't all you girls look lovely!"

"Thank you."

"Thanks Mr.Parker."

"Thank you sir."

"Thanks dad."

"Girls Ms. Parker sent me up here to let you know that the boys have arrived" said Jeff who's smile than took on an evil glint "So having said that I got to get back down there and start intimidating some boys." And just like that Jeff Parker disappeared just as quickly as he appeared.

"Oh god oh god oh god I can't do this." Tess started to hyperventilate.

"You can do this." Maria rolled her eyes as she walked over to Tess "Just get down there, press that short little body of yours against that moronic future stepbrother of mine and than let your hormones take over."

Having said that Maria pushed Tess out the door of Liz's bed room and down the staris,with Liz and Isabel close behind.

".....and I want everyone home by one am, with no out of gas cell phone call excuses. And god help anyone if I find out that I or anyone else is going to be a grandfather in nine months. Do you guys understand me?" Jeff Parker's voice could be heard.

"YES SIR!" came the shout from four young men.

Michael leaned over to Max and whispered to him "God and I thought Amy was the scary one of all the parents."

"Now you see what I've had to put up with for the last two years." Max whispered back.

"What was that, Max?" Jeff spoke loudly.

"Nothing sir." Max spoke quickly "Have everyone back by one am, gotcha."

"Daddy stop scaring everyone." Liz rolled her eyes as the girls made their presence in the room known.

"I'm a father to a teenage girl and honorary uncle to three more," sighed Jeff "So scaring any males who come to my door looking for said girls is my job."

But Jeff could have held his voice for no one in the room was listening to him anymore. For the boys were all awe struck.

"Liz...." Max said quietly as he approached the girl he loved "You look gorgeous."

"Why thank you Max." Liz blushed as she shimmied a bit making the loose edges of the dress sway.

"Izzy......I...I.." Alex looked at Isabel stammering for a second before looking into her eyes "....I'm sorry but I'm at a loss for words to describe such beauty which stands before me."

Michael rolled his eyes.

"Thank you Alex." Isabel smiled as she placed her arms around Alex and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Leaning over in the embrace Isabel lightly whispered into Alex's ear "I picked the color of this dress just for you." And than Isabel blew warm air into Alex's ear.

Alex face quickly turned as red as Isabel's dress.

Maria stood in front of Michael in her white dress and impatiently tapped her foot "Well!?"

"Well, what?" Michael's face crinkled up in confusion.

Maria huffed and blew her bangs out of her face in frustration "Are you going to say anything about my dress or how I look!?"

"Ohhh yeah!" Michael scratched the back of his head for a second before mumbling out "You look nice I guess."

"I look nice you guess?" Maria crossed her arms and glared at her tall alien boyfriend "That's the best you can come up with. Liz gets 'You look gorgeous '. While Isabel gets ' I'm at a loss for words to describe such beauty'. And all I get is a 'ohhh you look nice I guess."

"Ahhh yeah." Michael nodded as usual not understanding why Maria was making such a big deal out of something he said.

"AHHH LET'S GO!" Maria growled as she grabbed Michael by the arm of his tux and dragged him out toward the waiting limo Only stopping so Amy could take a few hundred pictures.

"Tess....???" said Kyle as he walked up to his date holding his corsage.

"Yes?" Tess looked down at her feet unable to meet Kyle's eyes. She could feel the blush running up the back of her neck.

"You look absolutely stunning in that dress."

Tess looked up from the floor and gave Kyle a glowing smile "Thank you. You don't look half bad yourself Buddha Boy.Even if you do have your hair all slicked back liked that."

Kyle laughed as he ran his hand over the top of his head "Yeah I was kind of going for a slick cool look. But I think all I came out with was wet cat."

"Well I think you look very handsome." Tess smiled again than looked down at the corsage "Is that for me?"

"Ohh yeah!" Kyle fumbled to open the box so he could take the flower out and slide it on Tess's wrist.

"It's beautiful." Tess lifted her arm up to smile the flower.

"HEY YOU TWO LETS GO!" came Maria's shout from outside.

Laughing Kyle and Tess made their way to the front door of the Crashdown.They too had to stop for Amy and Jim to take a few hundred pictures and for Jim to give his own warning speech.

And the weird fact of giving a warning speech to your son about going out with a girl that was like a daughter to you was not lost on Jim.

As they made their way out the door Tess turned to smile at Kyle.

"Do you really thing I look absolutely stunning in this dress?"

"Oh yeah." Kyle nodded as they made their way out the door and into the darkness "You even look better than those girls in my Busty Biker Babes magazines."

Suddenly the sound of a loud smack and than the shout of ......"OW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!".....could be heard coming out of the darkness.

THE END
Last edited by killjoy on Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.