Love, my true identity (M/L, Adult, 1/1) 10/20/06

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Lulù
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Love, my true identity (M/L, Adult, 1/1) 10/20/06

Post by Lulù »

Disclaimer: I own nothing. I just love them LOL

Category: M/L

Rating: Adult :twisted:

Summary: Here’s another one-shot story, Max's POV, set during Graduation, just after his proposal. There’s no plot. There are just Liz and Max, an unfinished talk and tons of (Un)Resolved Sexual Tension. Enjoy it!

Author’s note: I need your FB to keep on translating my Italian fics. That’s been getting so much hard to me :oops:

Love, my true identity

You know the expression ‘hang on somebody’s lips’? When your life itself seems to depend on an act, a word, even a banal sigh of another person? When every emotion in the world seems to be converged all at the same time on you, nearly overwhelming you in the process? Well, multiply this sensation by 1000 and you’ll know how I’m feeling just now.

Looking like a beggar, I’m on my knees in front of the love of my life, who keeps in her hand the diamond I just made by a piece of charcoal, waiting frenziedly for her replying to my proposal of marriage. Yeah… the proposal. In the end I was able to do it, but it was damn hard! At a certain point in the evening, a few seconds ago, the words seemed to be tangled in my mind and my tongue simply couldn’t work, in spite of my incessant attempts. Then, luckily, I regained consciousness enough to conclude what I planned to do. I took a deep breath and threw myself into it, a fuzzy shaking running all the way through my limbs. What about now?

This afternoon, when I asked Liz to meet alone tonight, I didn’t escape the grieving scream hidden behind her quiet yes. At that moment, she had to think it would be a farewell since we all agreed, at the desert meeting, on leaving Roswell separately, one by one. How could she think that I might leave without her? That I could just dump her and get ride of our relationship, after all we face up to together, every anguish but also the brief fragments of happiness? How could I think to do it, in the first place? The idea of hitting the trail, allowing Liz to start over far away from me, crossed my mind for a minute, though. To stay with me it’s ever been like a magnet to trouble, there’s no surprise about it, but from now on it’s gonna be a sort of fight for survival. She doesn’t deserve this. She’d deserve everything but this and I’d like so much can give her it. But I’m not able to. Probably I’ll never be.

Initially, I thought I had let her go for the best. But after reasoning on it for a while, I realized that Liz will never be safe anyway, even if we’re not together. Her name is already associated with mine in FBI’s registers. On the contrary, I’d put her even more in danger by leaving her. Well, that’s only the altruistic part of my decision. The egoistic one is that my blood ran cold at the very idea of leaving her. So I decided to do what I’ve been wishing to since my third grade, when I first saw Liz around the courtyard, getting off school bus. To ask her to be always by my side, as my travelling companion, my daily gift, my biggest pride. To become… my wife.

Thoughts are whirling chaotically across my mind as I beg her without a sound to put an end to this agony. Here comes the panic too, just like I was afraid of. And what if she refuses? If she says she loves me but she’s not so crazy to marry me? That any sane woman could do it? And if …? What I’m going deliriously to conjecture just gets lost somewhere through my brain when I see her kneeling down and levelling to my eyes, looking at me the way I always dreamt she did. A glance of sweet devotion, full of her both strong and delicate soul. A mute declaration of faith in me. The moment she opens her mouth to speak her voice sounds like a celestial music to my ears.

“Yes…” her whisper gently rubs my skin and penetrates straight my heart, making it flip-flop in my chest. Then her little hand covers mine, her fingers holding it tightly. I feel myself overwhelming with a new, strange, absolutely extraordinary feeling. I feel happy, whole. She made me feel like this, and now I realize that anybody else shall be able to do it. Ever.

I’m dying to scream all around the world that my dream girl accepted to marry me. Just me, a hybrid alien, an artificial creation growing up in a pod like a larva. But what I’m nearly to do, at this precise instant, it’s to burst into tears in front of Liz’s beautiful face smiling at me. I need to touch her, to feel her, to make sure by senses that this moment is real and not a figment of my imagination. I need to kiss her in order to feel reassured that she’s really mine, only and forever mine. I lean forward to seek her lips but she moves back a little, as if she’s just playing with my frenzy. She knows it’s putting to an arduous test my self-control.

“After graduation,” I whisper in a laboured breath, staining to not completely give up to this emotion making me shudder.

“Okay,” Liz whispers back widening her smile enough to give me the shivers.

Bending down over her, I can see into her dark eyes a fervent craving for kissing me, so I don’t restrain myself anymore. After I take her in my arms, she relaxes against my body and cuddles adorably up to the crouch of my neck. I draw her even closer to me, my lips starting softly, unhurriedly to stroke hers. Still embracing each other, we let ourselves fall down on the blanket I laid on the ground a while ago, extending this tasting kiss that’s the most worthy celebration of what just happened between us. Liz’s hand creeps beneath my shirt to caress my stomach as mine does the same thing underneath hers, her palm moving slowly more and more downwards.

As I keep still I can hardly breathe at this exciting tide deriving from my belly, as a result of her touch, and running up to my throat, extracting a low groan from my mouth. Her slim, flexible fingers are working with the solitary button on top of my jeans. I stiffen as soon as they unbutton it. Holy shit! Does she want …? I think so, since her thumb is seductively travelling along the waistband of my boxer. I’ve to clench my lips to not cry in delight as a part of my body, a big part of my body, comes to life under the zip.

Liz stops caressing my boxer and looks up at me from beneath her naturally black slashes. One sexy, insecure glance of hers that just drives me mad. Her eyes look more bright and large than usual when they capture mine asking me permission to go on. “Can I … undress you?” she murmurs hesitantly, as her head tilts on the right side, letting her hair hang down on the left half of her face in a silky wave.

Taking a long breath, I reach out for her strands and remove them from her face. She looks too beautiful, too perfect to veil herself behind something. “Liz, you can do everything to me,” I answer in the sureness of my ten-year love, my hand lingering against her velvety cheek. “I belong to you.”

At my heartfelt assertion, Liz exhales fiercely and lean over me, brushing my lips in a tender kiss which rapidly turns into a passionate rash. Placing her hands against my chest she keeps kissing me, our tongues entwining to each other. She pushes me down so that I can lie with my back on the floor. Then she pulls away from my mouth to kneel down between my legs. I separate them a bit to make room for her, my eyes automatically closing. I know I’m about to totally give up. She’s gonna take everything I have, including my reason. The part of my body that previously came to life is now extremely vital and thumping, next to aching under the strong denim.

When Liz unzips my jeans and starts to take them off, without saying a thing, I raise my hips to make easier her action. Once she laboriously drags them down past my ankles, taking off my shoes too in the process, she put silently them on the blanket beside us. Then she crawls back to me. I open my eyes again, I just need to see what she’s doing to me. So I find her hovering over my lower body, her hair spilling over either side of her face like a mantle. She feels I’m staring at her even if she doesn’t stare at me back. The attractive way her eyes are sparkling just now proves me it.

Liz massages my calves with her hands, caressing them with both palms and backs, as she moves over me sinuously like a gazelle, gracefully like a butterfly. My half-closed eyes follow her fingertips tracing little circles round my kneecaps and making their way up along my thighs, where they leave burning trails, rivers of pleasure running under my skin. My breath gets shorter and heavier when I see her stopping just over my boxer to flash me a flaming look which could liquefy even the ice pack. Then she rests her hands on my groin, boiling as if I have a temperature. I catch myself to suck in a sharp intake of air as she unexpectedly pulls my boxer down to my middle thighs. My sex jumps fiercely up, high and rigid, as proof of excitement. If I earlier had any fears of showing me like this now I just wish her to touch me, relieving this painful need growing into my loins …

“Good heavens, Max!” Liz’s hand moves quickly up to her mouth as she stares at me in admiration, eyed-widely. That’s would be enough to dispel every doubt of mine but her successive comment just fills up with pride my masculine ego. “You… you are… HUGE!”

The pretty satisfied grin I offer her back just fades away as soon as she lowers between my legs again, a naughty smile crossing her face. Her hand closes around my hard penis even before I can realize it, dancing expertly along its length as if she did it a lot of times. My muscles squirm all at the same time, my head suddenly throwing back as indistinct burbles come out of my mouth. I don’t know what to do with my hands, at this precise moment, but I’m sure I can’t let them be inactive. I just don’t want to. Not when Liz is so close to me that I can feel her warm feather-like breath teasing my navel. So I reach out for her slender arms which are working to give me pleasure. It isn’t there I’d really like to touch her but it’s the best I can do from this lying down position and I intend move not even one inch in my body. Anyway, I can foresee that this state of things won’t last any longer …

A few moments later, in fact, the tip of her tongue glides down to meet my most sensitive flesh. As a reflex, some drops of sperm splash out of the top of my prick, dripping down along her hand. I feel I’m about to lose myself. I’m running towards oblivion at a vigorous, actually too vigorous pace. Unrelated images start casually to fluctuate inside me, escaping from my own control. A sudden possibility that I never considered before comes into my mind. I practically tear myself away from Liz’s mouth. She looks a little scared as she slowly draws back on the blanket.

“No!!!” I hiss near in despair, my hands blindly wandering over my thighs for the boxer. “I don’t want!”

“You don’t want …?” she echoes fixing her eyes on me half in delusion, half in dismay. When she see me pulling the boxer up in a great hurry and putting maladroitly on my jeans, my hands tremulous due to the shudders of desire still pervading me, she falls down on the blanket, crossing her legs. “You … said I could do anything. I… I thought you liked it …”

Once I zip my jeans up, I sit down in front of her to study her expression turning sulky. Since she looks so disorientated I just can’t help to clasp her hand and hold it tightly into mine, hoping to chase away from her mind every mistaken idea. “In effect I like it very much,” I quickly assert, and I couldn’t be more honest than I’m now. Bringing up her hand to my mouth I sonorously kiss the middle of her palm. “But I don’t want you might see … things,” I add reluctantly, looking down like someone who knows he’s wrong. Surely I’m showing all over my face my overflowing sense of guilty. Damn, I just hate all of that! “I’m afraid you can see flashes which might hurt you and I’d not be able to control them…”

Liz’s dark eyes become large as realization of my words invades her. “Flashes of you… with Tess?”

“Yes,” I reply in a breath, staring down at my bare feet.

She takes my chin into her soft hand and push it up so that I can look at her. “Tell me, Max,” she utters quietly, apparently calm. “Tell me how it felt like.”

At her request I tensely startle, bounding downwards a few inches. ”What?” Did she mean it? Does she really want to know how… that felt like? No way. I wouldn’t dream of it! “I … I think there’s no reason for me to tell you that.” I uncomfortably scratch behind my ear, then I have at her a reluctant glance. Her apparent tranquillity upsets me a lot. “Liz, I don’t want this thing to get in our way again.”

I hear her let out a resigned sigh, as her porcelain face leans forwards closer to mine like a stone one. “Don’t you understand that it already got in our way?” she notices, her fingers stroking the lock slipped down on my forehead. “The best way to get rid of it is to deal with it once and for all. Now,” she points out to avoid any misunderstanding.

My eyes are lingering over her in search of contrasting signs into her impassive façade. I wholly comprehend what she intends to do. I know her intensions are right and also admire courage she’s displaying once more, but I just don’t feel like it. Although she’s showing me the stronger part of her personality, I realize that I’d break her heart … again If I tell her that, and this is the last thing I’d like to do. “I can’t,” I shake my head resolutely as her hand rests on my shoulder, light like a feather. “I just can’t …”

“Please, Max. It’s for the best,” she begs me, without changing her tone or her attitude. “We never discussed it and I have to know how it felt like, what drove you to … that. Demons have to be defeated, not covered with a veil like we did since now. Like I did …”

As I go on staring at her closely, her hand still on my shoulder as a further persuasive instrument, I realize that I won’t be able to get my own way. Her words sounds sensible, I’ve no objections about them. On the contrary, I even find myself agreeing with her. Usually I’m not the kind of guy who flees from troubles, it doesn’t belong to my DNA. The fact is that I can’t think straight anymore when Liz is involved and I’d do even my utmost in order to spare her a sorrow, particularly when I caused it to her. But if she decided to know, if she’s so convinced that it might help us, I can’t keep her from doing it, then. I have to conform to her will.

“I didn’t plan it, in truth,” I explain, trying to keep a composed intonation. I already know I won’t able to, though. So I stand up and begin to stroll unconsciously across the balcony, my hand buried in my jeans pockets, my eyes scrutinizing in the distance, up to the starry sky. Why does it seem like I can recognize the identical stars I saw that night at the observatory, one year ago? “I felt too wounded to can plan anything. It just happened and I let it to. I let myself drift with current, like wreckage. Probably, I hoped it should make me feel better, relieve my pain, wipe you out of my mind … But it didn’t work.” I pause to take breath, panting as if I just ran 100m at Olympic Games. She’s still seated on the blanket and listens to me in a torment that she cannot hide anymore, her head bent down. “As soon as I realized what I just did it felt even worse than it did before. You were still inside me and I was so angry to myself, to you … ‘cuz I couldn’t send you away, ‘cuz I would hate you but I just could love you more and more. I …” When I turn my head a little more her beautiful eyes lock on mine, imploring me to go ahead. I simply can’t refuse her mute pray. “I know it can’t be a justification but … I dreamt of you … of both of us … together … every time I was with her. I swear, Liz …”

Liz jumps up on her feet and walks towards me in her one hundred ten pounds of gorgeous femaleness. So many candles are shining around us, throwing marvellous golden shades all over her skin. “And by a merely physical point of view did you … like it?” she asks me, her hands twisting anxiously into each other.

By a merely physical point of view, I repeat to myself to let the concept soak in my mind. Is she referring to my own org …? Oh Christ! “Well, yeah. It liked me relatively. But it doesn’t--“

“What do you mean by ‘relatively’?” she cuts me off, her large eyes slightly narrowing in confusion. “How did ‘the acme’ feel like?”

“My God, Liz!” I exclaim in repulsion, my eyes rolling up into night air encircling us. “Why the hell are you doing this thing to you?”

“Please, could you just respond?” she insists on questioning, expectantly frowning at me.

The both painful and placid tone of her voice proves me that need of defeating demons, like she called it a few seconds ago, is even stronger than vexation this talk is giving to her. And the most surprising thing is that Liz’s doing it for us, so that we can live our relationship with no taboos or dark sides. Her petite feminine body contains a warrior-worthy force.

“It was pretty long, about one hour …” I mutters between my teeth, although my first aim was to appear at ease as if we discussed the latest on musical market. The main matter here is that we’re NOT discussing the latest on musical market. “You see, I guess it must have been a sort of alien strangeness …”

Before she can even try to restrain her own reaction, just like she would to, her face covers with a dark shadow. “One … uh … o-one hour?” she candidly stammers, gasping open-mouthedly. “There’s no wonder that you don’t want me to see those flashes. You know I’d just feel inadequate …” She doesn’t stammer anymore but her breath still comes out of her lungs into hitching pants. “Sure! How could I compete with one-hour long orgasm?” she seems to refer more to herself than to me, turning her back to my disappointed face.

I rush after her and grasp her arm, forcing her to turn around towards me. I can see into her eyes traces of unvoiced tears that change my heart into a mush. “Compete? What are you saying? There’s no competition here, there’s never been. You belong to a different category, you are just you!” I clarify in one go, as if it were enough to comfort her. Obviously it weren’t. My dilemma’s gonna be to find a way to let Liz Parker know what Liz Parker always meant to me. Maybe, not even the word 'obsession' could describe what she really means to me. “Didn’t you realize that I just touch you and I’m in seventh heaven?” I admit, my hand running up her neck to her rosy cheek. “Liz, when I’m with you I find the true myself, the best part of me. It was no coincidence that I made my worst mistakes when we weren’t together. I was totally wrong when I said I had to depart from you if I would regain my own balance. You’re my balance!” I conclude, feeling my hand tremble against her face and her tremble back beneath me. Did I achieve my goal?

Liz tiredly closes her eyes before shrugging to wriggle free. Then she sits down in the big chair behind us. “Yeah … probably … I don’t know …” she mumbles, her head leant down against her knees in a clear sign of isolation.

I’d like so much to be able to lessen her disease … but how? Would I just reach out and caress her? Take her in my arms? Say I ever loved only her? All of a sudden I feel so inappropriate and aghast that I don’t even worry about her premonitions or the fact that FBI could murder me on 12 June. All I’m caring for, at this current moment, is her discomfort. Even if I’m a little sorry for having been so roughly honest about that Tess thing and the alien orgasm, I can’t renounce my choice of not telling her lies or half truths. She deserves the whole truth and I couldn’t lie to her anyway. Not now, not anymore.

“Do you want me to leave?” the question costs me a hurting sigh as I crouch down in front of her, waiting for her looking back at me. “Do you need to be left alone?”

“I don’t know,” she answers in a murmur, raising her eyes till they meet mine. Her unvoiced tears are still there, more menacing than ever.

When I see a yawn rippling her loving features and another one immediately following the first one, I decide for both of us. “You better go bed,” I assert before straightening up. “It was an exhausting day and tomorrow it’s gonna be even more.”

At my words a sudden gleam lights up in her eyes. Is she impatient too, just like I am? I can’t even breath at the very thought that we’re going to graduate tomorrow and then we’ll be able to get married. I’d like time could just quicken its pace.

“I think you’re right,” she tells me in an indecipherable sound, her fingers running through her long hair. I realize just now she has my diamond in her palm and that makes me smile, in some way.

I’m well aware that I’ll never go away if I don’t move right now. So I lean forward to kiss her forehead. “Goodnight,” I press my half-closed lips against her peach skin.

Liz sighs without moving. “Goodnight,” she hiss with a hint of … could it be displeasure?

I don’t have to look at her as I turn around, heading to the ladder that’s gonna lead me down, otherwise I couldn’t answer for my actions. What she can do to me is absolutely incredible, overpowering like a spell, intoxicating like an aphrodisiac. My feet are moving fast across the balcony, too fast. I’m about to climb down the first rung when I comprehend that there must be something wrong in me, under me. Of course, I forgot my shoes!

Guided by a weird sense of inevitable, I climb over the short brick wall to go back. As soon as my eyes look up from the floor I know for sure that I won’t wear my shoes, I won’t walk to the wall again and I won’t climb down the ladder. Not in the near future, anyway. Liz goes to meet me, her arms are already around me. Her tongue plunges into my mouth, mine into hers. Our body rock against each other, our clothes rustle at every movement. I’m lost.

I’m so breathless that I can’t even speak when she pulls up the hem of my shirt to take it off over my head, dropping it on the floor. Then her nails dig into my naked flesh, above the small of my back. Her moist lips start to roam ravenously over my neck. “Liz, what are …?”

At my incomplete question Liz stops and looks up into my eyes. She’s breathless too and can hardly speak, just like me. “I don’t give a damn about those flashes, Tess, our past. I want you, Max,” she pants against my ear. “I want you tonight.”

The effect her words have on me couldn’t be more thrilling. I couldn’t pull away from her even if I had to, right now. Trying not to be too rude, as far as possible, I draw her closer to me and practically tear her shirt off, dropping it on the floor where it joins mine. As I begin to kiss her lips, sucking, devouring them fervently, I push her back towards her room window.

“Let’s come in, please,” I beg, pressing her more vigorously against my body, against my stirring arousal. When she imperceptibly vibrates I’m ready to respond to her question before she asks me. “I wanna wake up with sheets smelling of us, tomorrow morning.”

“So do I,” she nods, taking my hand into hers so we can enter her room. Liz climbs first over the window. I stay a step back and enjoy the sight of her milky back where the lace bra traces a horizontal line. I previously had just peeks of it on occasion.

Before we reach her bed I wrap my arm around her waist to stop her. I gently lean forward and breathe in her scent. Liz slightly arches back, her breath turning into a groan the moment my fingers fumble with the clasp of her bra. I have difficulty in unclasping it but I finally manage. I’m wondering if experience is gonna make me be more quick or I’ll always have to use my powers whenever I undress her. As the thin straps loosen around her shoulders my hands inch up her flat belly, goose-pimples anticipating my touch all the way up. I find myself to groan when I cup her breasts after having just played with her nipples, my palms moulding their soft roundness. In the meantime, I feel my erection swelling more and more, pressing against Liz’s sinuous butt.

“God, you’re so beautiful!” I whisper into her neck. I look out of the corner of my eyes at her lace bra landing down on the desk, next to the school books.

With that, she turns around in my arms and put my hands on her zip, then hers on mine. “Naked,” she nibbles the curve of my chin in a very voluptuous way. “I want both of us to be completely naked,” she purrs erotically, stoking the high flames of passion burning inside me. When she kneels down to take my jeans and my boxer off with a single gesture, my rigid cock swings and settles soon into its erect position.

“Your wish is my command,” I reply through the sexual fog enveloping me. Letting her slip down on the edge of the bed I rush to remove her pants and take a little extra time to admire the triangle of half-transparent material covering her groin. I’m conscious that soon it won’t be dividing us anymore. Ten seconds later, in fact, I remove her panties and leisurely lower on top of her. Our hot nudities start to grind together when I capture her mouth, one hand placing under her nape as the other one travels down all over her bare shape.

I’m acting just instinctively, there’s no logic to drive my acts or my thoughts anymore. It makes me crave for more, for reaching straight away for my goal to feel her ardent reaction to every gesture of mine. But I can’t lose the rest only because of my fervour. This is the first time I have Liz at my disposal, totally naked and willing to give me both her soul and her body. She’s really here, we’re really about to make love to each other, me and my dream girl. I can hardly believe that, but I guess it’s true in the end. After my hand creeps down between her thighs and finds her female core, I’m astonished with all wetness I come into contact with. She’s just drenched and begins to writhe madly when I stroke her tight opening with my fingers.

“Oh… oh God… God… YES!” she nearly cries as she holds onto my shoulders and pulls me down, so that every inch in my body can glue to hers.

Worried about her impetuous reaction, I gently press my index finger to her lips. “Shh!” I scold her without severity, wrapping my arms again around her. “Baby, your parents are going to hear us if you don’t keep your voice down.”

“I … I’m s-sorry,” Liz blushes under my gaze as if she were ashamed of what she just did. Which is why I want her even more and I’m longing with anticipation, in spite of my earlier fond scolding.

Judging by what I just verified, there’s no need for her to wait anymore. Surely there isn’t for me either.
So I position myself between her legs, spreading them apart to make room for me. Chest against chest, stomach against stomach, groin against groin. The head of my sex is throbbing at the entrance of hers and I just can’t take it any longer. I have to thrust into her. I have to enter her body so that our splendid spiritual union can get physical too.

“You’re on the pill, aren’t you?” I groan breathlessly, my fingers weaving through her hair spread over the pillow. “We haven’t to use protection, do we?” Although she informed me one month ago that her gynaecologist prescribed her the pill in order to regulate her period, I still carry around in my back pocket a packet of condom. Just to be safe, in case I misunderstood her talk someway.

“We haven’t to use anything,” her unequivocal reassurance pierces my ears, filling me up with contentment. I’m so much relieved to can feel her with no barriers, just like it means to be. Her hands are pressing into my buttocks, coaxing me to take the successive step, the decisive one. My heart starts to thump in my chest, making my blood run faster and faster. My head’s just spinning.

Following the slight push of her hands I bend my hips down and make my way, just a few inches, inside her. I felt like I’m diving into a sea of magma. “I know it’s gonna hurt . Perhaps my powers--“

“Don’t!” she hushes me up and pulls my lips between hers, her tongue tracing them passionately. “Don’t do anything, please. I wanna feel everything you’re gonna make me feel, even the pain …”

Liz’s immense love echoes inside me so soundly that I’d fall in love with her just now, here, desperately, if I haven’t been loving her since my third grade. Actually, I fall in love with her every time I look at her or listen to her voice. How could I do not? She’s more than I ever dreamt of.

“I love you so much,” I whisper into her mouth, caressing her lips back with my tongue. I shift forward bit by bit and plunge deeper into her. When I reach the border I’m about to pass through, her virginal barrier, I’m so torn between yearn to go ahead and terror of hurting her, even if it would be a temporary pain.

“I love you, Max,” she pants as she draws close to me. Then she shuts her eyes in a grimace and doesn’t speak anymore. I muffle with another kiss the yell coming out of her throat, our fingers entwining together, our hearts beating in the same frantic spasm. I enter her. She’s all around me, her folds sheathing my flesh. She’s mine. I’m hers. No mistakes can separate us anymore.

I can hardly breathe as I try to keep myself from moving, my mouth kissing her over and over. I can feel some blood wetting either side of her inner thighs, dripping down on the sheets below, together with her maidenhood she just gave me.

About 20 seconds later, quite surprisingly, Liz bucks her hips up against mine, rolling also my penis buried deep inside her. I can’t help to moan at this rotation, my face arching down into her neck. I’m about to move in my turn, thinking that worst is over, when something rains from upwards and dampens my temple, crossing my corresponding cheek and then pouring down into my mouth. She’s crying. Definitely shocked, I prop myself up on my elbows to look down at her.

“Honey, why did you move if it still hurts?” I ask tenderly, placing kisses onto either her closed, crying eyes. I’m seriously tempted to pull myself back and give her all the time she needs to recover. But Liz presses her hands on my back to stop me, as if she just perceived my intention.

“It doesn’t hurt anymore. It’s just…” she pauses and shots open her glossy eyes into mine preoccupied ones, revealing that she’ s not crying with pain. She’s crying with emotion. It isn’t me the only one who has been dreaming of this moment on and on, evidently. “What we are doing is so … it feels so good!” she sobs softly, her legs rising up to wrap around my hips. Now I know that every demon of ours was defeated.

“I know,” I sigh huskily, pulling back most of my weight. Once I almost slide all the way out of her creamy secret place I thrust back into her. “Shortly it’s gonna feel much better…” She pants hard, welcoming my return with a frantic intake of air.

Gradually, as our breaths become shorter and our movements speed up, we find a synchronized pace, getting more and more coordinated. Her upward thrusts slap against my downward ones. Whenever our groins collide, crashing into each other, sparks of pleasure spurt out from between us. Our sweated, restless legs are rumpling the sheets, our feet digging into the mattress wobbling beneath us. Fortunately her bed doesn’t squeak or we’d call whole neighbourhood’s attention to us. Whole Roswell’s attention, probably.

All of a sudden my senses grow dim. I feel uprooted from my own body and carried away to an ethereal place where I can see Liz’s soul joining mine into a silver glow. Then countless colours are exploding all around us like a rainbow hail and I’m so dazzled that I can’t see anything else. When I’m able to open again my eyes, a few seconds or minutes later, I couldn’t say it for sure, I realize that I collapsed against her as she’s clasping me in her arms, chests moving up and down with our urgent need of oxygen. I suppose we just shared a kind of supernatural experience.

We stay like this a lot of time, breathing in each other silently, the sheets below us drenched with sweat and rumpled with our own ardour. “Wow!” I hear her commenting above my head, after I rest my face between her breasts. “I … we … it was … WOW!”

“I totally agree,” I joke in the weak voice I still have, as I nuzzle her nipples with my nose.

“You know, I had a flash … before,” she tells me tentatively, her fingers massaging my scalp gently. I slightly frown, even if I’m almost sure that it couldn’t be anything bad. I really hope she saw and felt everything I did because it was just divine. “A premonition,” she adds in a undertone.

“What premonition?” I demand worriedly, propping myself up again. Her previous premonitions weren’t good at all, so I’m picturing the worst sceneries in the world. Deaths, murders, disasters, and so on.

But this brilliant smile she offers me right now sweeps away every doubt of mine. “Our wedding day,” she answers dreamily, her finger running over my still frowned forehead. “I saw myself wearing my wedding dress as I walked down the aisle. You stared at me in a way that …” she hesitates to kiss rapidly up my lips. “Oh, we were … I mean, we’re gonna be so happy!”

Since her answer quite reassured me, I smile her back and huddle again onto her body. “We must wait for that just till tomorrow,” I reply quietly.

“I think I can’t wait till tomorrow!” she chuckles against my ruffled, dampened with sweat hair.

I cough nervously to clear my throat. Then I move to a side next to her, keeping our legs still intertwined together. “Liz, my most important first times have all to do with you…” I pause realizing that a more intense mood replaced the earlier playful one. “The first time I fell in love. The first time I revealed my true identity. The first time I got drunk. The first time I kissed a girl. But above all, you’re the first woman to whom I made love,” I whisper seriously, my hand tracing her outline hip. I don’t have to explain to her the sense of my words. She knows, by now, that everything happened beyond us didn’t mean anything to me. “And a few good clues make me predict that you’re gonna be the last one too, whether I die in 12 days or within several decades.”

Liz grabs my hand from her hip and brings it up to her mouth for a gentle kiss. “Mm… I can also predict that since then I’ll just consume you!” she states, an impertinent grin forming.

Now I stare at her, my eyebrows cocking as I pretend to look scandalized. “Uh-huh, is that a threat, my almost wife?”

“No, that’s a promise, my almost husband!”

It takes one nanosecond before I find myself laying on my back with her standing over me, riding me, her little breasts bobbing up and down as she does. I guess she’s extremely determined to keep her promise.

Well, when it comes time I’ll die content, at least.

- The End –
WIP

Second Life

Banner credit: Nutella
Image Romantic Strawberry Sexual Dreamer Image