Strawberry Wine (AU,M/L,TEEN-ADULT) Complete

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

jbehr2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jbehr2002 »

Heres one more part being the one the other day was pretty short! I'll try to update again soon, but I can't make any promises. Well here's the next part, I hope you like it!

~Sara 8)

PART 10

Max took the remote off the coffee table and pushed rewind on the VCR. Then he looked over to the hallway, where Liz had taken off to the bathroom. He smiled to himself glad that his plan had worked with renting a scary movie. Liz was almost in his lap by the end of the movie.

Liz came out of the bathroom, and found Max still sitting on the couch. She walked up behind him slowly so he wouldn’t notice her. He looked to be deep in thought, with a goofy smile suddenly appearing on his face. She then quickly covered his eyes with her hands. “Guess who?”

“It has to be an angel.” Max responded, as she removed her hands.

“Close.” She said jumping over the top of the couch and landing next to him.

“No, I was right the first time. You are an angel.”

Liz looked down into her lap, blushing from his words. She couldn’t believe that anyone would ever say such sweet things to her. She snapped out of her thoughts when she felt his hand on her chin, lifting her face up to look at him. She looked up into his soulful eyes, and was taken away at how soft they are. “How do you do it?” she finally asked.

“Do what?”

“Say such sweet things to me all the time.”

“It isn’t anything that I just do. I’m just telling you the truth. You Liz Parker, are the most beautiful woman that I have ever laid eyes on. I feel privileged just to get to have this time with you.” With that, he leaned over and kissed her. The kiss started out slow and sweet, but soon progressed to a strong need to be together. Liz pulled away and grabbed Max’s hand. Then she led him up the stairs to her room. She then led them over to the bed where she continued where they left off in the living room. Max licked at her lips asking for entrance to her mouth, where she parted her lips. They explored the depths of each other’s mouths. Liz then reached down to pull Max’s shirt over his head. He leaned up to allow her to remove the garment from his body. He then reached towards her shirt, but stopped before removing it from her body. Her looked into her eyes to see if it was okay. She nodded her approval, and he bent down to kiss her before removing the garment.

Liz couldn’t believe how amazing it felt to have Max on top of her, leaving trails of kisses all over her body. His hands were like magic, running up and down her arms and over her breast. She moaned as he massaged each breast, while reaching under her to remove her bra. When the clasp came undone, he pulled it of her body looking her over. She saw it in his eyes that he liked what he saw. “Man you’re beautiful.” He whispered in her ear, kissing her neck.

Max worked his way down to her breasts, placing little butterfly kisses all over them. He then took one nipple into his mouth and sucked at it, driving Liz wild. Liz moaned as he moved his mouth from the nipple. He then gave her other nipple the same attention. He gradually worked his way back to her mouth, knowing that if he didn’t put an end to this now he wouldn’t be able to stop. “Liz.” He spoke into her mouth.

“What.”

“We need to stop before we go too far.”

“Why?” she asked still kissing his neck.

“Because you’re not ready, and I don’t want to do anything until we both need it to happen.”

“Will you at least just sleep with me tonight?”

“I would love to.”

Liz grabbed her tank top and bra from the floor and headed to the dresser to get out a big shirt to sleep in. When she returned to the bed, Max was waiting for her. She climbed in and he spooned her against him. She turned her head, and looked up into his eyes. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For knowing I wasn’t ready yet.”

“Well I never want to push you too far Liz.” With that he leaned down and they shared a sweet kiss. “Goodnight Liz.”

“Night Max.”

TBC… :D

Feedback? Was it horrible or good? I'm working up to the NC-17 so I need to know what you all think.

~Sara 8)
jbehr2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 11

Post by jbehr2002 »

Guess what! I finally have a new part for y'all. Sorry it took so long. I know I must have promised this part about a thousand times this summer. Well Thanks for sticking around!

~Sara 8)

<center> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* </center>

Part 11

Liz woke up the next morning and smiled when she still felt Max’s warm arms around her. She lay there feeling his gentle puffs of breath on her neck as he slept. That’s when she realized that if she died then she would die happy. Just then, she felt Max start to move as he woke up. She lay still hoping he would go back to sleep, not wanting their night to end so soon. He started to gently pull his arms from beneath her, but she grabbed his hands to stop him.

“You are not getting out of this bed.” She said turning in his arms.

“You don’t have to tell me twice.” He said leaning in to give her a good morning kiss.

“I think we are going to have to make this a nightly ritual.” Liz said kissing him once more. “So when do we have to go and pick up Grandpa?”

Max looked over to the alarm clock, “Um we have about an hour and a half.”

“Well I guess we need to go ahead and eat breakfast and clean up a bit.”

“Yeah I guess your right.” Max said as he climbed out of the bed. “I’ll go ahead and start some French toast.”

“Yum, that sounds great!”

Once Liz was dressed, she walked down the stairs into the kitchen where Max was cooking the French Toast. She walked over to the table, poured herself a cup of coffee, and sat down. A few minutes later Max put two pieces of French Toast and a couple of sausage links on her plate. Then he sat down and served himself as well.

“Max this is delicious!” Liz said when she took her first bite.

“It’s a secret family recipe.”

“You won’t even tell me?” She asked giving him her puppy dog eyes.

“Not even you.” He said winking at her.

“Oh I bet I can get it out of you.” She said getting out of her chair and walking over to him. She then straddled his lap, and kissed him passionately. “Now will you tell me?”

“Um, there’s milk in it…”

She kissed him again.

“…and there are eggs.”

Liz started rubbing herself on the growing bulge in his pants.

“…and…and there’s cinnamon.”

She leaned down and licked up the side of his neck really slowly.

“That’s it…that’s all I use.”

Liz captured his lips once more. Max moaned as she grinned her hips against him. They pulled apart when Max heard Liz’s stomach growl.

“I think your stomach is demanding some French toast. However, you can finish your desert later.” He said with a quick peck on her lips.

Liz slowly climbed off his lap, and took her seat next to him and finished her breakfast.

After the dishes were cleaned up and Max left to go pick up Mr. Parker. Liz got the paper off the front porch and brought it inside to look at until Max returned with her Grandpa. She pulled the paper out of its plastic cover and looked at the headline. “Town prepares for 4th of July Fair”. She was surprised that there was actually going to be something to do in this town. As she read, she learned that each year the town goes all out for the 4th. They start out with a carnival during the day, with rides and games. Then they have a dance from 6pm until midnight. The dance floor is going to be set up out in a field, where the fireworks will be set off overhead.

She put the paper down when she heard the truck pull up in the driveway. She figured she better go and help Max out with Grandpa. When she walked out onto the porch, she was surprised to find the mailman.

“Good morning ma’am, I have a package here for a Miss Liz Parker.”

“That’s me.”

“Could you please sign on the dotted line while I go get it from the truck.” He said as he handed her the clipboard.

Liz took the clipboard wondering who sent her a package. She looked over at the truck just as the driver came out carrying a long and narrow box. He set it down on the porch and Liz handed him the clipboard.

“Have a nice day Miss.”

“You too.” Liz replied.

She watched as the truck drove away. Who sent her a package? She leaned down and picked up the box finding it really light. She carried it into the kitchen to find a knife to open the box with. She carefully slit the tape on the box and opened it up gasping at the contents.

TBC… 8)

Well this part looked a lot longer until I typed it! Oh well. :roll:
jbehr2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jbehr2002 »

Okay now don't fall out of your chairs. I have the next part for you. Thank you guys for all the wonderful feedback! Hearing what you thought of my writing just really motivated me to get writing again. Well here is the next part!

~Sara

<center> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* </center>

Part 12

Inside the box were twenty-four perfect long stem red roses. On top of them she found a little card.

Liz,

I just wanted you to
know how much knowing
you and having you in
my life means to me.

Love,
Max

Liz couldn’t wipe the grin off her face. She put the card in her back pocket and got a vase out of the cabinets. She put the roses in the vase and carried it up stairs into her room, where she made a spot for them on her dresser. She heard the truck pull up the drive and went over to her window to make sure it was Max and her Grandpa this time. She walked out of her room to the top of the stairwell, and waited for Max to get her Grandfather into his room. While Max was settling Grandpa into bed, Liz came down the stairs to wait for Max in the hall. The second Max came out of the room and shut the door, Liz threw herself into his arms.

“Well I missed you too!” Max said laughing. “What’s all this about?”

“For being the best guy in the whole world!”

“I take it you got my delivery.”

“Yes, and they’re beautiful.” She said leaning up to meet her lips with his. The kiss was slow and sweet, but ended when they realized that if her Grandpa were to open the bedroom door he might get a surprise. “What are you doing today?”

“I have to feed the animals but after that I’m free.”

“How long does that usually take?”

“Um…about an hour, hour and a half. What did you have in mind?”

“Just meet me in the barn in a hour and a half.”

“You’re not going to even give me a hint?” He asked pulling her back into his arms.

“No, but lets just say it involves both of us and you’ll really like it.”

“Okay, then I’m going to go and feed those animals as fast as I can so I can find out what you’re up to sooner.” He kissed her one more time, then headed out the door to get his chores done.

Liz went up stairs, pulled a big quilt out of the linen closet, and stuffed it in her book bag. Then she went down stairs to the back porch to see which animals Max was feeding. Lucky for her he was feeding the pigs, which could take a good ten minutes. So she slowly made her way into the barn with out him seeing her. She quickly made her way up the stairs that led to the rafters. Then she pulled the blanket out of her book bag and laid it out on top of the hay. Then she walked over to the railing where she had watched Max change his cloths a couple weeks before. She looked down at the door to the barn just as Max came in to feed the horses. She waited until he stepped into on of the stalls before making her way down the stairs and out the door.

Once back in the kitchen she decided to grab a couple bottles of water for when she brought Max back up there. Then she sat down to read until Max was done with his chores.

<center> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* </center>

An hour later Liz sat in the barn waiting for Max to come back out of the house. She figured that he went to change into cloths that didn’t smell like a barn. She jumped when a pair of large hands grabbed her from behind.

“Max! You scared the crap out of me!”

“Well I stopped to get a drink out of the refrigerator so I came in the back door.”

“Oh, I didn’t even hear it open.”

“That’s because someone left if opened when she ran out of her an hour ago.”

“You saw me?”

“Yeah, so anyway what are you planning for us to do?”

“Well I was thinking now that Grandpa is home we can’t be doing anything in the house. So, I remembered seeing this place where we can be alone.”

“Sounds good to me.” Max said pulling Liz into his arms.

Liz took his hand and led him up the stairs.

TBC… 8)

Feedback???
jbehr2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jbehr2002 »

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I'm not really sure how much I like this part, so let me know what y'all think. I was kinda not sure what to write so this part doesn't seem to flow like the others. But who knows, I'll leave it up to y'all.

~Sara 8)

<center> ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ </center>

Part 13

“Wow, this really is a great spot!” Max said when they reached the top of the stairs. “When did you come across this?”

“The first time you took me horseback riding, I went exploring while I waited for you to finish working.”

“So you were setting this place up when I saw you sneak out of here earlier.”

“Yeah.” Liz said with a smile.

Max pulled her into his arms, and studied her eyes for a moment. “You know this summer would have been completely awful if you hadn’t been here with me.”

“I begged my parents not to send me off to a farm for a whole summer, but for once I’m glad I did what they wanted. They told me that the things I experience this summer I may never get the chance to experience in my whole life.” Liz then took Max’s hands and led him over to the quilt. She then knelled down on the blanket and looked up at Max who was still standing above her. She took his hands and gently pulled until he too was on his knees. Liz lifted her hand up to his face and gently traced the outline of his jaw. Max then lifted his hand to cradle her face angling it as he leaned in for the first of many kisses that afternoon.

The kiss was gentle, yet filled with the need to be together. The passion of the kiss continued to grow, and Max traced her lips with his tongue. Liz parted her lips granting his entrance to her mouth. Slowly, Max pulled Liz down to the floor until she was lying on top of him. As they kissed, they began an exploration of each other’s bodies. Max’s hands found their way under Liz’s shirt as his kisses moved down her neck. As his hands reached her breast, Liz moaned and rolled over until Max was on top of her. It felt so good feeling his body pressing her into the ground. She lifted her arms as Max gently pulled her shirt over her head leaving her in only her bra.

“Your so beautiful.” He said just looking at her lying under him.

Liz started to pull his shirt off him as well. He helped her my removing the unwanted garment. He could not help but smile when he heard Liz’s sharp intake of air. “No you’re gorgeous.” Liz said, as she wrapped he hands around his neck and pulled him back down to her. It didn’t take long for Max to reach around to her back to release the clasps that held her bra on. Liz sat up slightly in order to remove the garment. Then looked at Max who was studying her body as if memorizing it. Then he looked her in the eye as if asking permission. She nodded her head, and Max leaned down and took one nipple in his mouth. Liz threw her head back at the first contact of Max’s mouth. She had never felt something so good in her life. If this felt this good she couldn’t wait for them to go all the way.

Max loved the way he was able to drive Liz crazy by just touching her in certain ways.
He gently pulled away from the first nipple and was about to give her other breast equal treatment, when Liz screamed. Max jumped not having a clue what he had done.

“Liz what’s wrong did I do something that hurt you?” Not noticing Liz grabbing her back.

“No, something stung me!”

“Turn around and let me see.”

Liz slowly turned around so her back was facing Max.

“Liz are you allergic to bees?”

“I don’t know I’ve never been stung before.”

“Grab your shirt, I gotta get you to the doctor.”

Liz quickly pulled her shirt over her head and stood up to head down the stairs. When they reach the bottom of the stairs, Liz grabbed Max’s arm.

“Max I don’t feel so good.” She said as everything went black.

TBC 8)
jbehr2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 14

Post by jbehr2002 »

Hey guys! I am finally here with a new part! (If anyone is left to read it.) It took much longer than I planed for it to take and hope the next part wont take so long. Sorry for the wait! Thanks for all the feedback!

~Sara 8)

<center>*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*</center>

Part 14

Max sat waiting anxiously in the waiting room of the emergency room. It had almost been an hour since he had arrived there with Liz in his arms. Once the doctors had taken her into the back he had called Mr. Parker to let him know what had happened. Finally the back door to of the waiting room opened and a young nurse came out.

“Mr. Evans?”

Max stood up. “That’s me.” He said as he walked toward her.

“We have her stabilized and she is sleeping now. Would you like to go and sit with her?”

“Yes, Please.”

The nurse lead Max back into the halls of the emergency room to a door. She opened the door gently and gestured for Max to enter the room. The room was dimly lit with a small lamp on the bedside table and in the bed asleep was his angel. He walked over to the bed and took her hand in his as he sat down in the chair. He sat there for almost an hour before Liz started to stir.

“Max?” she called out with her eyes still closed.

“I’m here baby.” He said as he stood up to stand over her.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. “Max where am I?”

“You’re in the hospital, do you remember what happened?”

“I remember that we where in the barn,” she said as she started to blush. “And you where kissing me, then everything went black.”

“You don’t remember getting stung?” he asked.

“No.”

“Well apparently we set up our blanket over a bee hive and they got mad when we started rolling around on top of them. Have you ever been stung before?”

“No, not that I remember.”

“The doctor says that you are allergic to bee’s and need to be extra careful for now on. Which means that we should probably stay away from the barn when it comes to making out.” Max said.

“Max, you didn’t tell the doctor what we where doing in the barn did you?” Liz asked turning red at the thought.

Max laughed, “No, I figured you would kill me if I did.”

“So when do I get to get out of this place?”

“I don’t know. I’ll go find you’re doctor and tell him you’re awake.” Max said as he turned to leave the room.

About five minutes later Max returned to the room with a middle aged man in a white coat.

“Hi Liz, I’m Dr. Weber. How are you feeling?”

“I feel fine. My back if a little sore, but other than everything is fine.”

“That’s good. Well I don’t see a problem with releasing you now. I’m going to prescribe you an Epipen to keep with you just in case this ever happens again. I want you to stay in bed for the rest of today and you can resume normal activities tomorrow if you feel up to it. Do you have any questions?”

“No.”

“Okay, well Max can go ahead and sign your release papers and you can get dressed. A nurse will be up here in about ten minutes to help you to your car.

Liz sat in her bed waiting for Max to bring her dinner. She could really get used to be waiting on for every single want and need. However, she was going to have to have a talk to him because she had a feeling he was blaming the whole incident on himself. She picked up the newspaper from her dresser to read until max returned. Once again the headline was about the Fourth of July celebration. Right then and there Liz decided that she was going to make the Fourth and night that Max and her wouldn’t forget. She had a week and a half to get her plans together to make everything perfect. She took her journal out of her nightstand drawer and stated to make a to do list. However, she only wrote “To Do” on the paper when Max came in the room carrying a tray with a bowl of soup and a soda. She quickly pushed the journal under her pillow before he could see what she was doing.

Later that night Max came in her room and leaned over and kissed her head.

“What was that for?” she asked smiling.

“Just a goodnight kiss.” He said as he turned to leave.

“And where do you think your going?”

“Well you need your rest.”

“Max I thought I already made this clear, I won’t rest unless you are holding me. So you better get in this bed or I’ll never kiss you again!”

Max quickly turned out the light and climbed in the bed with Liz, wrapping his arms around her. Liz turned into his arms and softly kissed his lips.

“Thank you.”

“Well I couldn’t stand not being able to kiss you.” He said kissing her again.

“Not for this, for saving my life.”

“Well it was my fault you were stung.”

“No Max it wasn’t anyone’s fault. You have no reason to think any other way.”

“I don’t know.”

“Max I was the one to pick that spot out, you had nothing to do with it. End of story!”

“I just was so scared I was going to lose you Liz.”

“Well I’m still here and don’t plan on going anywhere but in your arms.”

Max leaned over and kissed Liz once more before pulling her into his arms. “Good night Liz, I love you.”

“I love you too Max.” Liz said as sleep took over her body.

TBC… 8)
jbehr2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 15A

Post by jbehr2002 »

Here it is!!! I know alot of you have probably forgot what was wven going on in the story. But it should be easy to back track with all the feed back gone. Please do leave feed back b/c I love to here what you all think. Part 15 is going to be posted in 2-3 parts. I hope you like it!

~SARA 8)

<center> ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ </center>

Part 15 A

Liz was up to her neck in things she needed to get done before tomorrow’s 4th of July celebrations. Lucky for her if Max wanted the whole day off tomorrow he had to work dawn until dusk today. However, it would be worth it once he finds out just what she has in store for him. Liz looked down at the table at her untouched bowl of cereal. She decided that she better eat it quickly being it would be the only meal she would have time for today. Once she cleaned up the dishes, she ran up to her room to get what she would need for her trip to Oklahoma City. She had decided a couple weeks ago that she would not find what she needed in the stores around town. So, she figured the hour and a half drive was worth it. She glanced at the clock as she ran out the door; it was just after seven, which would give her plenty of time in the city.

She pulled into the parking lot at the mall around 8:45. Perfect timing she thought to herself being the mall opened at 9. She sat in her car until she saw the security guard open the doors. Before she went in, she made sure she had her list of items that would make the following night perfect. First, she stopped by Victoria’s Secret to find a little surprise for Max. As she walked around the store she couldn’t help but blush at the thought of Max seeing her wear some of the garments. Once she satisfied with her selection she paid for it and went on to her next stop.

By noon, she had everything covered on her list except for the food items, which she would purchase in town. So, she decided to take the extra time she had to try on some new clothes as well as find a couple shirts for her Grandpa and Max. Then she stopped by the souvenir shop to get stuff for her parents and Maria.

It was around four when Liz pulled into the little grocery store near her Grandpa’s farm. She was able to go through the store rather quickly gathering the supplies she would need to complete the evening. She also decided she better pick up dinner for tonight being Max is going to be exhausted from working the fields all day.

When Max finally came in from the fields it was nearly ten o’clock. Liz had already fed her Grandpa, who was sound asleep. She had put Max’s plate in the oven to keep it warm.

“Hey Babe” Max said as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. “How was your day in the city?”

“I had fun, I had almost forgot how much fun shopping was without having Maria around me all the time.” Liz said with a smile. “So did you get finished with everything?

“Yeah, I did.” Max said as he walked around to sit with Liz on the couch.

Liz could tell he was exhausted. “I save a plate for you from dinner, should I get it for you?”

“That would be great I am starving.”

Once Max finished his meal, he went upstairs to shower. Liz stayed downstairs watching TV. After an hour, Liz decided that she better go and check on him. When she got upstairs the bathroom was empty so she went into her room and found him fast asleep on her bed. He looked tired even in his sleep. She quickly changed into one of Max’s big T-shirts, then crawled into bed. She laid her head on his chest and let the beat of his heart put her to sleep.

TBC…
jbehr2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 15B

Post by jbehr2002 »

Sorry it took me so long to get this out to y'all!

~Sara

Part 15B

Liz woke up early and snuck out of bed not wanting to wake Max. She wanted to get an early start on her day. She went into the kitchen and started putting together the picnic basket for later that day. By around 8:30 AM she had the basket done and breakfast ready. She prepared two trays, one for her Grandpa and one for Max. She took the one for her Grandpa first. When she arrived in his room she wasn’t surprised to find him already awake.

“Good Morning Grandpa, Happy 4th of July!” she said as she set the try on his lap.

“Good Morning Liz. Wow this looks great, what did I do to deserve this?”

“Oh nothing, everyone has to eat breakfast.” She said giving him a wink.

“Is Max awake yet? He sure put in a hard days work yesterday.” He said before taking a bite of his meal.

“No he is exhausted. He wanted to make sure he could have today off to go to the fair with me.”

“He knows very well that I would have giving him the fourth of July off even if he hadn’t finished.” He said. “So how are things going between you two anyway?”

“Things?” Liz said shocked that her Grandpa was even asking about her love life.

“Liz I may be old, but I’m not dumb. I saw you two getting together before you even met.”

“Oh” Liz said with a blush. “Well things are going really good.”

“That’s good sweetie”

“Well do you have everything you need?”

“Yes Liz, Thank you.”

With that Liz made her way back to the kitchen to grab the try she made for Max. When she got back to her room Max was still sound asleep. She set the try down next to the bed and climbed back in to wake him up. She slowly crawled up next to him and placed little butterfly kisses on his face and his neck. Once he started to stir she moved to his lips where he gradually began to kiss her back.

“Good Morning Sleepyhead.” Liz said kissing him once more.

“Good Morning Beautiful.” He said returning the kiss.

“So are you still tired, I don’t think I have ever seen you sleep past seven.”

“What time is it?” He asked as he stretched.

“It’s about ten after nine.”

“Wow, it is late.”

“I brought you breakfast” Liz said as she leaned down to grab the tray.

“That looks good.”

“You’re Welcome” She said placing the tray on his lap. “Did you know that my Grandpa knows that we are seeing each other?”

“Really…Well I guess it doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure it out” He said with a laugh.

“The funny thing is he told be that he knew that we were going to like each other before we even met. It’s almost as he planned it.”

“You know what, I think you might just be right about that.” Max said. “If he did then I better thank him, because you are the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time.”

Once they finished with breakfast they got ready to go into town for the Forth of July fair. First they dropped Mr. Parker off at the retirement club where they were having another lock-in for the elderly. Then they were on their way to the fair. The place was already packed by the time they arrived around noon. Max and Liz spent the early afternoon riding the rides and playing different games. After a couple of hours the couple had to make their way back to the truck to empty their arms of all the stuffed animals Max had won for Liz.

“So what do you want to do now?” Max asked pulling Liz into his arms.

“Do you want to take our picnic basket and walk down to the river?”

“That is just what I had in mind” He said as he grabbed the basket from the truck and grabbed her hand.

It took a while for them to find a quiet spot by the river’s edge. The first few places they tried were full of kids splashing around in the water. Finally after walking further up stream they found a spot with small grassy area right next to the water. They laid out a blanket and set out the food and ate peacefully together in the warm afternoon. After the food was gone they laid down on the blanket and talked about everything.

“So how has your day been so far?” Liz asked.

“Baby any whole day I get to spend with you with out having to work is wonderful.”

“Good, because that’s exactly what I want this day to be.”

Max leaned down and took her lips with his. The kiss was slow but needy at the same time. Just exactly what both of them needed. The past week they really only got to see each other at night and at meals. The kiss continued until they were interrupted by a loud obnoxious “EWWW!”

Both Liz and Max looked up to find a small group of kids looking at them from about twenty feet away.

“Hey Dude” One of the boys yelled at Max “Don’t you know you just got her cooties?”

Max looked at Liz trying not to laugh. “She has cooties?” He asked the kid.

This time another little boy answered, “Duh! All girls have cooties.”

“Well I guess I’m contaminated then, you kids might want to get out of here I wouldn’t want to spread them to you.” Max said barely controlling his laughter.

The kids looked at Max then at each other and took off running from where they had come from. At that point both Max and Liz were laughing hysterically.

“You better stay away from me cootie carrier.’ Max said still laughing.

Once they calmed down they made their way back to the truck to wait for the fire works to start.

TBC…

Feedback??? 8)
jbehr2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jbehr2002 »

Okay here it is! Now I am kind of nervous about posting this part because it is the first time I have taken the characters this far. :? So I hope it doesn't suck too bad! But y'all can let me know in your feedback. Well her goes let me know what y'all think.

~Sara 8)

<center> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* </center>

Part 16

Max and Liz sat in the back of the pick up truck waiting for the fireworks to begin. Max was running his hands up and down her back, giving her chills from his touch. Liz had never felt happier. Finally the sky was dark enough and the show began. The fireworks lit up the sky with loud cracks and pops. There were reds, yellows, blues, greens and purples all with there unique shapes and sounds. After about a fifteen minute show came the finale, where they sent up fireworks tens at a time. Finally the show ended and everyone packed up to go home. Max and Liz quickly jumped into the truck and headed out before the traffic.

When they arrived back at the farm Liz was very nervous. Tonight she was going to give Max the ultimate gift, herself. As Max brought the things in from the truck Liz went upstairs to change into part of the surprise. She quickly slipped into the black lace panties and bra. Then she pulled on her regular PJ’s so Max wouldn’t catch on quite yet. Then she went down stairs as Max came in with the last of the stuff. Liz walked into the living room and turned on the Sheryl Crow CD she had set up earlier. Max came in just as her favorite song came on, “I Shall Believe”.

“Max do you want to dance with me?” Liz asked walking into his arms.

“Do you have to ask.” Max said pulling her as close to him as physically possible.

They danced all through the song into Sheryl sang the last “I shall believe.” Then Liz looked up into Max’s eyes.

“I love you so much Max, I don’t know what I would do without you.”

“I love you too Liz.” Max replied bending down to kiss her.

“Come on lets go upstairs.” Liz said as she pulled him behind her.

She led him up the stairs and into her room closing the door behind them. Then she pushed him down onto the bed. Liz walked over to her stereo and put on a CD of slow love songs. Then she turned around and took a deep breath. She looked at Max, and then she slowly began to pull off her shorts and shirt revealing the tiny black panties and bra. Max took a deep breath at the beauty standing in front of him. Then Liz walked over and reached for Max’s shirt pulling over his head. Then she reached down for the button on his shorts, but Max grabbed her hand and stopped her.

“Liz are you sure you’re ready to do this?”

“Max I have been ready for a while now.” She said giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

With that Max moved his hands and let her continue undressing him. Once she unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts he stood up and kicked them off. Then he grabbed Liz and laid her down on the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing her slowly and passionately. Gradually he moved the kisses down her body. Once Max was sure he had covered every place that wasn’t covered in lace he moved back up to her mouth. Slowly they began to grind together needing more than just kisses. Max quickly reached under Liz releasing her from her bra. He was once again awed by her beauty. Max immediately leaned down taking one nipple into his mouth. Liz arched up into him moaning his name. Pleased by her response he moved to her other breast to give it equal treatment. Liz had never felt anything so good in her life, and she wanted more. Max continued switching from breast to breast driving Liz crazy. At the same time his hands were on their way down to rid Liz of the last barrier of lace keeping her from him. Liz was also on her own mission to rid Max of his boxers. Finally both lovers rid themselves of the clothing and were left speechless at the site of one another.

“Max…I need you so bad.”

“I know babe.” Max said as he reached for his wallet in his shorts pulling out a condom.

Liz took the condom from his hand. “Let me.” Liz quickly tore open the wrapper and reached down toward Max’s manhood stopping just before get reached him.

“Just roll it on.” Max said kissing her lightly.

Liz slowly placed it on the tip and rolled it up and Max moaned. Then Max reached a finger into Liz’s pussy to make sure she was ready for him. He couldn’t believe how wet she was. Then he looked her in the eye silently making sure this was what she wanted. She nodded and he slowly began to enter her hot tight vagina. He stopped just when he reached her barrier. Liz knew it was going to hurt. Maria had told her about it. She looked at Max and said “I’m ready”. With that Max pushed through and stopped kissing away her tears and giving her time to adjust to his size. Then he started moving inside her slowly at first then gradually picking up the pace. Once he felt her walls closing in around him he picked up the pace a little more so that he could climax with her. Liz came first bring Max right behind her. Max then collapsed on top of Liz, then rolled over pulling her on top of him.

“I love you Liz.” He said between breaths.

“I love you Max.” She said as she kissed him once more before falling into a deep sleep.

TBC… :)
jbehr2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jbehr2002 »

I know I said this would be out 2 nights ago, but I had to stop typing to watch The O.C. then Thursday night was hetic. So here it is now! Please let me know what y'all think!

~Sara 8)

<center> ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ </center>

Part 17

Liz sat on the sofa reading her book while Max went to pick up her Grandpa from the Senior Center. She really wished they could have stayed in bed all day long. Last night was the best night of her life. She really didn’t know what she was going to do when the summer ended. Now wasn’t the time to think about that. They still had one and a half months before she had to go back to Roswell. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Who could that be? Max or Grandpa wouldn’t knock. Liz walked over to the door and opened it.

“MARIA!!” Liz yelled throwing her arms around her best friend. “What are you doing here?”

“Hey girl! There is only so much of Florida a girl can take without her best friend.”

“I am so happy to see you!” Liz said grinning ear to ear.

“So Liz, where is this Max you have been talking about so much in your letters?”

“He went to go get Grandpa from the senior’s all-nighter. They should be here in the next ten to fifteen minutes. How long are you going to be staying?”

“My Mom says I can only stay for about two weeks, because she has some big surprise waiting at home for me.”

“Well I feel honored, you giving up finding out what your surprise is just to spend time with me. Are you sick?”

“Ha ha very funny! I’m not that self-centered.”

Liz just rolled her eyes. “Well let me show you to one of the guest rooms. They are so nice; because my Grandparents were gonna turn this place into a Bed & Breakfast before my Grandma died.”

Liz led Maria up stairs to the bedroom across the hall from Max’s room. She figured since Max stayed in her room each night, it would keep Maria from have to hear any sounds coming from her room at night.

“Okay here it is.” Liz said opening the door to a room very similar to hers.

“WOW! It’s gorgeous.” Maria exclaimed.

Just then Liz heard the truck pull up in the drive way. “That must be Max and Grandpa. Go ahead and start getting unpacked and I’ll bring Max up to meet you.” Liz left Maria upstairs and met her Grandpa and Max at the door.

“Hey Grandpa, did you have fun at the lock-in?” she asked giving him a big hug.

“I sure did Liz.” He said slowly making his way towards his room. “We had a swell time.”

“Well I’m glad to here that. Can I get you anything?”

“No I’m fine I just need to get some much needed sleep.” He said as he reached the door. “Wake me up around dinner time.”

“Okay Grandpa.” With that he closed the door and Liz turned back to Max. “I got a surprise when you were gone!”

“Really, what’s that?” he asked before leaning down to kiss her lips.

“Remember me telling you about my good friend Maria?”

“No you never talk about her at all!” Max said sarcastically.

“Well she’s here! She arrived about fifteen minutes ago.”

“Really, where is she?”

“Upstairs. Come on I’ll introduce you to her.” Liz led Max up the stairs to Maria’s room. Liz knocked on the door and entered when Maria said “Come in.”

“Maria this is Max, my boyfriend.” Liz said turning around and giving him a wink. “And Max this is my best friend Maria.”

“It’s nice to finally meet you. Liz talks about you all the time.” Max said shaking Maria’s hand.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” Maria replied.

“Liz, I have to go get the animals taken care of, but I’ll see you guys in about an hour.” Max said giving Liz a quick kiss. “It’s really nice to meet you Maria, Liz is always telling me about all the trouble the two of you get into back home.” With that Max was out the door.

When Max walked out Liz turned to Maria, “So?”

“Man is he HOT! You sure can pick them girl!”

Liz grinned. “Not only is he perfect on the outside, but he is perfect on the inside as well.”

“After spending a whole month in Florida, I haven’t seen any guys that hot. Does he have any friends around here?”

“Maria!”

“What?”

“I swear all you think about is guys.”

“You say it like it’s a bad thing!” Maria replied.

“Well I’m going to let you finish unpacking while I finish cleaning up the house. Why don’t you meet me downstairs in the kitchen around 12 for lunch?”

“Okay, I’ll see you then.”

With that Liz left Maria unpacking and went to finish picking up the house, carefully making sure there was nothing from the night before left lying around. Once she finished getting the house back in order she went down stairs to make lunch for everyone. She went through the cabinets to see what they had and finally settled on Mac ‘n Cheese. Both Max and Maria came into the kitchen at the same time.

“Just in time” Liz said as she finished filling every ones bowls. “I was just about to come and get y’all.

“That smells great; the last thing I had to eat was plane food.” Maria said sitting down at the table.

“It sure does.” Max said quickly kissing Liz on the forehead. “I’m going to go change where I don’t make the kitchen smell like horses while every one is eating.”

Maria and Liz were talking each others ears off when Max returned to the kitchen. He quickly sat down in the chair next to Liz and began eating his food. Finally when everyone finished eating Max excused himself and went back out to the barn.

Inside Liz and Maria cleaned up the dishes.

“Liz if you don’t mind I’m going to go upstairs and take a nap. I didn’t sleep at all on the plane, because I was so nervous.”

“Go ahead, its not like you’ll miss much going on around here.”

“Thanks Chica.” With that Maria headed upstairs.

Liz headed out to the barn to find Max. She walked into the barn and looked around but didn’t see him.

“Max?” she called. At first there was no answer. “Max?” Then she saw him sitting on the steps leading up to the loft. “Hey, what’s wrong?” she asked concerned that he looked so sad.

“Nothing.” He replied.

“Max I know you, there is something wrong and you’re not telling me.” She said walking up the steps to sit next to him.

“I guess I just kinda feel like I won’t get to spend much time with you while Maria is here. Pretty stupid huh.”

Liz wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. “You’re not stupid Max. Honestly as happy as I am to have Maria here, I was also sad it would take away our time together. While she is here the three of us can do stuff together. You know that I’m all yours every night.” She said kissing him. “You want to know what I have been thinking about all day.”

“What?”

“About how wonderful last night was, and how much I love you.”

“I love you too Liz. Last night is a night I will never forget as well.”

With that Liz looked into his eyes and their lips met. Sweet with passion at first, then hungry with need.

Max finally pulled away. “Liz we can’t, not here.”

“Why not? I need you.”

“Anyone can walk in on us.”

“Both Grandpa and Maria are asleep.” Liz said.

“How about we go down to our spot by the waterfall. We are the only two people that know about it.”

“Okay Max. You get the horses ready and I’ll go get anything else we need.”

Liz quietly went to her room and got a bag and filled it with swimsuits, a blanket, towels and a condom. Then she wrote Maria a note saying she went for a ride with Max. With that she was out the door.

TBC… :D

Feedback??
jbehr2002
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jbehr2002 »

It didn't take me as long as I thought to find it! So here it is. Enjoy!

<center>*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*</center>

Part 18

When Max and Liz arrived to the secluded waterfall, they tied up the horses and set up their blanket on the flat rock that jutted out over the water. Max did not even wait for Liz to get the blanket perfect before he took her in his arms. The kiss was filled with urgency and need. He teased her lips with his tongue asking for access to her mouth, which she granted gratefully. Max tugged at her shirt and removed it leaving her in only her bikini top, which was also removed by the tug of a string. Liz pulled away gasping for air.

“Lets go in the water.” She said standing and pulling Max up with her. Max stood and started for the river quickly. “Wait!” Liz called after him.

“What?”

“Where do you think your going with all those clothes on?” As Max headed back to the blanket she removed her shorts and bikini bottoms and ran past him into the water. Max stared in disbelief that Liz actually was the one to suggest skinny dipping. Quickly he dropped his shorts and ran for the water. When he came up from the water, Liz was no where to be found.

“Liz, where’d you go?” He called turning a complete circle in the water. Just then he heard a faint laughter coming from near the waterfall. He looked in that direction to see just Liz’s arm snaking out from the waterfall telling him to come here. He swam to the waterfall and dove under the water where he found Liz.

“It seems that you have found me.” Liz said with a laugh.

“So I have. Does that mean I get to have my way with you?” Max asked with a smirk.

“I think that can be arranged.” Liz said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. This kiss was more urgent than the last. Max took her to where she was pinned against the smooth rock behind the waterfall. She wrapped her legs around his waist while he slowly pleasured her with his touch. “Max, I need you now!” she cried. With that Max slid into her warm center slowly working into a rhythm that suited them both. The rumble of the waterfall captured their screams of ecstasy as they both climaxed falling into each others arms against they cool rock wall.

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

When they returned home late that afternoon, Maria was watching TV in the den. After Liz showered and put some chicken in the oven for dinner, she went out to join her.

“Hey Maria, how was your nap?”

“It was good. How was your outing with Max?”

Liz blushed before answering. “It was great.”

Maria threw her hand over her mouth to hold her squeal in. “Oh my god! Your doing it aren’t you!” Liz only nodded. “My little Lizzie is all grown up!” Maria said throwing her arms around a laughing Liz. Once they calmed down they put on a movie to watch.

Half way through the movie Liz got up to check on the chicken and realized she had no clue where Max was. The chicken needed ten more minutes and so did the veggies, so she headed out towards the barn to see if Max was out there. She looked around the barn but he was no where to be found, so she decided to try their room. At first she didn’t see him, but then she noticed the porch light was on. She walked out there and found him reading the paper.

“There you are, I was wondering where you went off to.” Liz said taking the chair next to his.

“Sorry baby, I didn’t know you were looking.” He replied putting the paper down

“Well dinner is just about ready and Maria and I have been waiting for you to show up for almost an hour.”

“I was just giving you and Maria some time to catch up.”

“Max that was very sweet of you, but right now I want to have you near me. We don’t have much more time to spend together.”

“Hey baby, come here.” He said pulling her onto his lap. “I was going to save this surprise until next week but why wait.”

“What surprise?” Liz asked.

“A couple weeks ago I put in for a transfer to the University of New Mexico. Well they approve it! So now I will only be about an hour from you instead of thousands of miles.”

Liz didn’t even respond with words. She through her arms around his neck and kissed him.

“Thank you Max. That means the world to me.”

“Hey I did it for me just as much as for you. You mean the world to me Liz. I love you.”

They kissed again then got up to go eat dinner.

TBC…

Feedback Please! :)

It looked a lot longer on paper. Oh Well! I'll try to get another part out soon.

Sara 8)