Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

Rida: hey cheer up girl no water works! If theres any consolation i dint get in the first time i tried i applied. I got in teh second tiem and till today iwonder how. And i dint like it too! It was a little to obtuse an enviroment for me. Too demanding. My grades bordered on sukcy too.
I always think God has other things in store when something dosnt work out like, wat Liz_maria said about another door opening. Heres sending you a whole lot of happy feelings and strength!

Liz_maria: Sending you loads of good feelingss and strength too!

Ugh im goign thru what one might call a love problem but i think it rather a headache, i swear my life has been made into friggin soap opera and i dont even know how to make it stop! Anywho i gotsta go now.
Gimme big smiles ppl all this negative feeling is not nice!! Hakuna matata, dearies, hakuna matata!
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

Sharmeen: Luck to you on that love problem of yours. Hope you find a solution to it. :D
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

Thanx for the good wishes liz_maria but i dont see this mess clearing up anytime soon. I feel like a charecter in Dawsons creek. Ugh! teen angst be damned!!

*looks around*

Where is everyone tho?
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Hi guys!

Just dropping in here to say that I'll be on a trip to South Africa (woohoo!) until the end of this month...to some place where it's highly unlikely that I'll be using the internet :shock: OH NO! 8)
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
Blue*Soul
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Blue*Soul »

Just dropping in to say hi too!! Hope you all are well? !!

Benz, South Africa huh? I've always wanted to go there.... ezpecially to the poorer parts of the country, at one point I planned to go help out in schools and stuff. Didnt work out though. Whereabouts you going?
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

:D

South Africa... very cool place to visit, Benz. :wink:
Jadeling
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jadeling »

Hey is okay to jump into this thread even though I live in the US? My family is from Taiwan, my parents came to the US in the 60's. Anyway, ever since I read an article where Jason Behr stated that he thought he seiyuu who did his voice in Japan was "sexier" than him, I've been trying to find information on the different seiyuus for the show. But I've been coming up with nothing/nada. Can someone here help me? Please, please, please???? It's driving me crazy because I know I've heard some of the people's voices, but I can't place a name to the voice. Thanks
~Jadeling
LIZ: Max likes cherry cola. What does Michael like?
MARIA: Cherry cola with arsenic?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like challenges? Try some of mine!
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Hi there fellow Roswellians

Jadeling - I remember this thread being a friendly place, so in case things have changed terribly, I think you're going to be very welcome here! So ... welcome! :D Well, looks like everyone's been missing for a month already ... About the seiyuus - sorry, I have absolutely no idea :?

Haven't been here in AGES ... Last time I was here, we were still on the first thread!

In case you don't remember me (that would be sad :cry:), I'm Nicole, 14 years old, and from Malaysia. The fact that I love Roswell goes without saying, of course.

Miss this place!!

Any fellow Malaysians here? Uhm ... If there are, Happy Independence Day! Tanggal 31 ... Bulan lapan, 57 ... :D Gweee ... Took part in the National Day choir performance at school today - it's so cool to see everyone waving their flags!

Hmm ... I'll bounce out now. Bye~!

---Nicole
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Hi and good day! :D

I was wondering where the rest of the asians went... :)

Jadeling Hi Jadeling. I posted a reply in here a few weeks ago, but i guess it got deleted with the board moving and all...

Try http://www.imdb.com for some actor/actors's project info. They might hav stuff there. Or the movie's official site might hav something.

Good luck on finding it. :wink:

nickimlow Hi Nicole! I'm marie from the Philippines.

Where is everybody? :D

That's it for now. Smiles,
-marie
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hi guys!

Just flying in to see how you all are doing! Gotta run ttyl!
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>