Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

liz_maria - Hi Marie!!

Man, geography projects suck! Agggghhhhhhhh ...

Just rambling :D

Anyway, hey people! Is anyone still here? :P

*bounces away*
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hey Nicole!

I'm here, was just in a hurry the last time :D I can totally sympathize on the geography projects *shudder* Thank God I don't have to study the subject anymore!
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
encantadora
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by encantadora »

Hi! Just thought to post here and say hi to everyone. I was referred here by a friend who visits this board too (erm...she forgot to tell me her username) and just registered today :D I'm from Japan by the way! I hope everyone is having a good day :)
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

Hi everyone!

I have just finished one out of three projects and I can get what you mean nickimlow and Rida. I didn't get four nights of decent sleep, just to finish one of those things. :cry: I have a lowered immune system and a cold just to prove how terrible it can get. :(

Welcome to the board encantadora! I'm Marie :D

I hope to finish the rest of the projects soon. :?

See ya' later guys,
-Marie
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Hey guys!

Dopping in to say hi to everyone! I haven't been here a long while... sorry about that. Just life and school's taken over me. ARGH. Anyway, I have one more exam to go...

and hi to encantadora! welcome!

:D :D :D

~Benz
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

I totally empahtize with your school woes Benz.. I have doing set deign backstage work for a stage production here of " The Phantom of the Opera" I just dont have a moment to myself. I don't know after how much time i've come online. I missed this board so much. I hope everyones well.
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Ditto. I *so* miss this board. Anyway...wow! you're working backstage for The Phantom of the Opera? That sounds so cool! Tell us more about it!

:)
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

I've never seen that play, but it sounds really interesting. :D
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

The last day od "Phantomof teh OPera" was the day before. Im soo sad. I had such a blast there man. WEll teh backdrop was designed by soem one else but the prop design, placements and cosmetics were done by me and a couple of other girls from the Indus Valley School of Art. I was also doing set changes and stuff. Well atleast ill have some time to myself now. Hows everyone doing here?

HUgs
Sharmeen
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Hey guys!

how's everyone doing?

Sharmeen~ it's always hard when it's the end. I once did the lighting stuff for my school play... it was really fun. I got to meet new people and learn new stuff. As sad as I was when it ended, it was such a great experience. I hope that's how you felt about being part of The Phantom of the Opera[/]i. Btw- did you ever read the book? I have the book but haven't got time to read it yet :oops:

~Benz