Roswell Next Generation (CC, Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Laura*~

From the way the guy walked in I'm guessing he's a regular. He seems very comfortable with the place, and believe me, he doesn't look to bad himself.

Putting on my best waitress smile I walk up to him. "Hi, my name's Laura, and I'll be your waitress tonight, what can I get you?".

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

"Hi, my name's Laura, and I'll be your waitress tonight, what can I get you?" The cute waitress says. Erik looks up at the blonde smiling a smile that made most girls melt. "Can I get a cherry cola and some saturn rings, thanks." Erik says as he hands the menu back to laura.

When Laura came back with Erik's order he asked, "so are you going to the rave to night?"
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Laura*~

"So are you going to the rave to night?", I hear him ask and I hear myself sighing.

"No, I'm really not into the whole party thing", I smile softly at him and shake my head. "That's more my brother's thing. You might know him, Oliver Adams? I'm his bookworm sister who'd rather stick at home with a good book and study a little bit then end up at some stupid party with a bunch of jocks who only think about sex and drinking until they can't think straight. So, no I'm not going", I sigh softly and set the order down. "Hope you enjoy the food".

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

Erik smiles at Laura one more time before saying, "That's to bad, If you were going at least I would have some one to dance with." Erik noticed the girl’s low self-esteem and quickly added, "I doubt any one there would be as much fun as you."

Erik thought to himself jocks aren't the only ones who think about sex as Laura swished her hips back and forth when walking away from Erik's table.
~Tolkien~

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Laura*~

I smile softly at the guy before walking away again. He seems very flattering.

But, I'm not gonna let him try to pull me into anything stupid. I stay out of stuff like that for a reason, I've seen how Oliver is after parties. How my parents grill him for the longest time over how he shouldn't act the way he does and I'm sure he's heard a few times "Why can't you be more like Laura?".

I know Daddy hates it all. He thinks that kids these days are exposed to to much, but I'm sure he was just as bad back in the '90's.

I walk back behind the counter and lean onto in then look over at the clock. Just another hour to go...then I'm getting out of here and soaking in a nice hot bath.

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Oliver

I look at Amy and Lily as they are rushed out, great didn't get to tell them I'm looking for a job don't think I can handle being around Laura for 24/7.

I go back downstairs and see that Erik is back, is he flirting with my sister, did she just smile. No way that guy is a jerk, he stays away from her.

I calmly walk over to Erik's booth, "Mind if I join you?" I say as though I'm giving him an option but I'm not really.

I sit down anyway. "You going to the party tonight?"

Liz

I call out for Max, "I need you guys in here right now," sweat is dripping off my forehead, maybe its just some weird virus. I take the cold wash cloth and put it on my forehead.

I wait for the kids and Max to enter the room before we have the alien discussion maybe that's why I'm acting so strange, who knows. With me anything's possible.
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

Erik looked up as Oliver sat down. Great just what I need, some low life punk trying to get me to be his "friend", Erik thought to himself."You going to the party tonight?" Oliver asks Erik.

"Yeah, is your sister going?" Erik asks, knowing how to push Oliver's buttons and doing it very well.
~Tolkien~

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Oliver

I think of ways to try to get to him, and one springs to mind.."You know I'm not the jerk you think I am, and why should I tell you if my sister is going?" if he doesn't get along with me, I'm not helping him with my sister.

"Hey sis can we get a couple of cola's over here?" I wave her over.
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

"You know I'm not the jerk you think I am, and why should I tell you if my sister is going?" Oliver says while calling his sister over to get some sodas.

"I don't think your a jerk, actually I don't think of you at all," Erik says smiling, "and as far as your sister," Erik says with a shrugg, "don't worry she's not my type."
~Tolkien~

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Laura*~

I nod at Oliver and grab a couple glasses to get them some cokes with.

Once I get the ice in them and the coke I walk over and set them in front of them both.

"Drink up....you don't wanna be late to the party do ya?", I smirk and walk back towards the counter. Boys! You can't live with them and can't live without them.