Time After Time Challenge

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fred
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fred »

Hey everyone,

The chat/discussion for this is scheduled for Tuesday at 10pm central time. If you are an author who has expressed interest or committed to writing a story you should have recieved a pm about where it will be held. If you have not or if you are an author seriously considering this - please pm me and I will give you the paticulars.

See you all there!!! :D

Fred

BTW - the future poll should be finished. The results you can see (20 for - 4 against) but I don't know how to make it go away. :? So Kath or someone - please help!!! :lol: Thanks bunches!!!
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Fred wrote:BTW - the future poll should be finished. The results you can see (20 for - 4 against) but I don't know how to make it go away. :? So Kath or someone - please help!!! :lol: Thanks bunches!!!
Done. :wink:
Breathless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Breathless »

Fred, can you change the time on my second segment to 1AD to 35 AD.

Thanks!
Behr's Bitch
Fred
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fred »

Hey Everyone -

Chat is about to start. If you are having problems getting in - I think you have to register/sign in to the site first. If you are still having problems pm me - I will be checking my messages over here periodically. :D

Hugs,

Fred
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

How 'bout this for the general intro:

"Time After Time is a series of loosely linked stories throughout history. Each story will feature Max and Liz in a CC relationship. Most of the other pairings will be CC, but it is not required (meaning that mild UC is a possibility). Nor is pairing the other characters with anyone necessarily going to happen. The stories in this series can all be read independently, but will be connected by Max and Liz's relationship, and by one other trend. See if you can pick it out! The stories may end happily, or not. This is at the discretion of the author. The backstory in each fic might be different. These stories are not necessarily canon based. The events of the TV show Roswell are just another link in the time after time chain."

Anything else need to be added? This can be posted in an AN at the beginning of each story, and on the WBA thread.

Kath
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Okay! Since there has been no commentary, I'm going to go ahead and open the TafterT thread with my link to DC. Pm links to your stories as soon as they're up, as well as your banners, when they're done. If you've already got a banner done, but your story's not ready for posting, send me the banner and we'll put a coming soon disclaimer. Thanks!

Kath
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Okay, odd. I can't find DC anywhere on this board. I know i posted it here at some point. It must have disappeared in the purge last spring. I guess I'll repost it. Maybe I'll wait until I get the banner modified though.

I'm going to wait to open that WBA thread until I sort this mess out. We don't want to confuse matters right off the bat.

Kath
Fred
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fred »

Sorry Kath :oops:

I didn't comment cause I'm still dealing with my downed trees but the summary looks great to me. :D Thanks!!!
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Fred, can you change my timeline to 579-600 A.D. - Thanks. And oh, I got the author's chat note. Thanks for that as well. :)
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Okay, folks, the WBA thread is up here:

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=10989

I'm reposting DC on the AU board right now because I can't find the damn thing anywhere. BAH!

Anyway, Annie's working on a thread banner and some sig banners for us. Also, make sure to pm me your specific story banner and url to your story when you're starting. :)

Kath