Sarah Marie's Stories

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

LittleHottie510
Addicted Roswellian
Location: A little place me and Tanya like to call.... ZanLand!

Sarah Marie's Stories

Post by LittleHottie510 »

Ok, I've decided to just go ahead an make one of these pages. Even though I don't have that many fics yet, I have a TON on the backburner, so... why not, right? Ok.. In order from when I wrote them...

Banner By: babylisou (Ann)
Summery: UC-Liz/Zan. This happens the summer after Destiny, while Liz is in FL.

Summer Lovin -- Completed

Summery: This is a fic based on the song by City High called ‘The Only One I Trust’. If you listen to the song, you may have a different interpretation of it, but this is my view on what I hear when I listen to the song. This fic should prove to be rather angsty and if you’re looking for a happy ending, you definitely came to the wrong place

The Only One I Trust -- Completed

Summery: Max Evans and Liz Parker were high school sweethearts. They got married right after high school and moved to New York. After two years of marriage, things changed and they separated. Now, something’s come up causing them to come face-to-face with the past they’d left behind.

All's Fair In Love And War -- Completed

Co-Written With: BehrsGirl77
Banner By: max and liz believer
Summery: It was love at first sight for Max Evans and Liz Parker. Unfortunately, when the opportunity of a lifetime came knocking on Max’s door, he couldn’t let it just slip away. However, in order to chase his dream, he broke the heart of the girl he swore he would always love, as well as his own. What happens when Max and Liz’s friends step in to help them remember what they lost?

Forever Fades Away -- Completed

Banner by Raychel(Raychelxlucious)

Banner by Jo(max and liz believer)

Summery: Liz Parker is a romance novelist, living in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Despite the fact that she’s a best selling author, her leading men the stuff of true fairy tales, Liz has been single for almost eighteen years, minus a date here and there. A chance meeting at one of her book signings sets into motion a chain of events that might just lead her to a fairytale romance of her very own.

Writing Mr. Perfect -- WIP.

B-E-A-UTIFUL banner by Raychel!(Raychelxlucious) Amazing job, Holmes!!! Wuv ya!!!

Summery: Sequel to "All's Fair In Love And War". We all know that Max and Liz have had their issues, but lately, everything is going great. They have a beautiful daughter, and they’ve worked through their issues. Now, comes the next step: Max is going to ask Liz to marry him... again. This follows Max and Liz from the proposal, through the planning of the wedding, to the actual event itself.

For Better Or Worse: Take Two -- WIP.
Last edited by LittleHottie510 on Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:20 pm, edited 11 times in total.
<center>S&M-*Twinkie* -n- *Twin*</center>
LittleHottie510
Addicted Roswellian

<center>Awards I've Won.</center>

FROM CROSSOVER

Funniest Story: All's Fair In Love And War

Best All-Around Story: All's Fair In Love And War

Runner-Up: Most Memorable Line: All's Fair In Love And War

FROM LAND OF DREAMS

Fic That Made You Piss Yourself: All's Fair In Love And War

FROM ROSWELLFANATICS

Best Supporting Portrayl of Tess Harding: All's Fair In Love and War

Best Combined Author Fic Forever Fades Away. Co-Written with my *twin*, Behrsgirl77.

Funniest Fanfic All's Fair In Love and War

BIG Thank You to everyone who nominated, or voted, or had anything to do with the awards. :D
Last edited by LittleHottie510 on Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
LittleHottie510
Addicted Roswellian

<center>Coming Soon!</center>

This section will be empty for awhile.

I'm taking a break from writing.

As soon as I'm back to where I need to be, you'll see this post become alot less empty.

Love,

SarahMarie
Last edited by LittleHottie510 on Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
LittleHottie510
Addicted Roswellian

"For Better Or Worse: Take Two" has been posted in the AU/No Aliens forum. There's a link on the first page. Also, another 'Coming Soon' has been added... also on the first page.

Enjoy!

SarahMarie
Last edited by LittleHottie510 on Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
LittleHottie510
Addicted Roswellian

Just a quick note for everyone...

Back in September, I took took a step back from writing "For Better Or Worse: Take Two" and "Writing Mr. Perfect"... my new WIPs.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back and both have been updated.

Hope you're all still with me.

*Sarah Marie*
LittleHottie510
Addicted Roswellian

Hey Guys!! Stopping by to show off my Nominee banner!! *hehe* I've added all the noms from each round of awards. Thank you all SO much for all the nominations, I'm truely blown away.

<center>Image</center>

Round One

*Favorite Lead Portrayl of Liz Parker*
*Favorite Lead Portrayl of Max Evans*
*Favorite Supporting Portrayl of Maria Deluca*
*Favorite Supporting Portrayl of Michael Guerin*
*Favorite Original Character: Tyler and Tristan Julian*
*Favorite Unconventional/Unique Friendship: Michael and Liz*

Round Two

*Most Improved Writer*

Round Three

*Favorite Alternate Universe Without Aliens: Writing Mr. Perfect*
*Favorite Fluff Fic: Writing Mr. Perfect*
*Funniest Fanfic: Writing Mr. Perfect*

I love ya'll so much! *Smooches*

Sarah
Last edited by LittleHottie510 on Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
LittleHottie510
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys! Me again. Just stopping by to drop a few things off...

*Best Supporting Portrayl of Maria Deluca: Writing Mr. Perfect
*Best Supporting Portrayl of Michael Guerin: Writing Mr. Perfect
*Best Unique/Unconventional Friendship-Michael and Liz: Writing Mr. Perfect

AANNDD....

*For The Twins: Tyler and Tristan Julian in Writing Mr. Perfect

AHH. I don't even know what to do with myself. *LOL* I gotta say, I'm super amped that the twins won.. because I love them a whole lot. *LOL*

HUGE Thank You to everyone who voted for me! I love you guys a ton!
LittleHottie510
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys. I decided to go ahead and leave this note here, and just put little notes on both Writing Mr. Perfect, and For Better Or Worse: Take Two, to let everyone know that this note is up.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, both of the fics I'm currently writing are going to be put on hold. Right now, I'm at the University of Florida with Alex (Hopeless Romantic)... and on Thursday, we're going to move me back to Illinois. This move is only temporary, as far as I know, but while I'm up there, I'm not going to be living somewhere that has internet access. I will be able to use the net whenever I go to my mom's house, but I'm not sure how often that will be.

I greatly apologize for this, I don't want to have to do this, but I'm just not in a place right now where I can be worried about my writing. I'm definitely going to be finishing both of the fics I'm working on, I'm just not sure when they'll actually be finished.

Once again, I'm sorry to do this to all of you, but this is just something I have to do, and I hope you all can understand. I'll see ya around.

*Sarah Marie*