Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Topy458
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Topy458 »

I'm so jealous that you got to be there and meet them! :twisted:
From the sounds of it, it looks like a great movie.

Thanks again!

Jenna
*The Future Is What You Make Of It*
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

i finally saw Havoc last night
and let me say it was crazy and so realistic
cause kids when young neva know where they belong so they join gangs and act really stupid
shiri was great as always
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

Ok I have some very exciting news Shiri Appleby's movie I'm Reed Fish will be showing at the Tribecca Film Festival this year from April 25 to May 7th the premiere for I'm Reed Fish is going to be in New York at the film festival!! :D Which means Shiri might be at the permiere! :D

I am so excited I would not miss this for the world!!! Thanks to Dreaming On for the info!!!

I can't wait to see this film they have worked so hard on it I am so happy for all of them!!! :D

I swear this year just keeps on getting better and better!! :yay:

The times and dates for the screening should be announced this week so check it out!!! :D

Hope all is well. Keep on dreaming.

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
-----------------------------
What happends when two worlds collide?
Would you be willing to risk it all of the sake of Love?
Read my fic Aduction Seduction
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Everyone,

Just sending this over from the Shiri board for the NYC permiere of When Do We Eat on April 5,2005.
At the Makor.

The Makor/Steinhardt Center, a generous gift of the Steinhardt family, houses two innovative programs at its new West Side location: Makor and Daytime @ the Steinhardt Building Makor offers evening and weekend events to New Yorkers in their 20s and 30s. Makor's programming is a mix of sophisticated contemporary music performances, film screenings, art exhibits, theater presentations, literary readings, recreational activities and classes and lectures, many of which are devoted to Jewish topics.

Contact Information:
online: http://www.makor.org
phone: (212) 601-1000
address: 35 West 67th St. (35 West 67th St. ) NYC, NY 10023

Salvator Litvak will have Q&A after screening. BTW check out this link to buy tickets and see a trailer of WDWE. So now the big question is will Shiri be there?

http://www.92y.org/shop/event_detail...id=T%2DMM5FA43
Just thought you might want to know. I will see if I can try to make it. But it might be a streach between my 24th birthday and the Coldplay concert the night before on April 4th. We shall see maybe I will go being I don't have class until really late on Thursdays. The tickets are only 15 dollars!! :D

Hope all is well. Keep on dreaming

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Thanks

Post by Leigh »

Erin, Thanks for all the posting. It was a real treat to read about Shiri. I always felt she was a nice generous person. How great to learn that It's true. Hollywood produces so many shallow, unstable people..especially young stars. Her family and faith must really sustain her.
Peace.
There are many ways to God!
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Yes Leigh I think Shiri's strong family bond and her strong devotion to her faith has helped her a lot along the way and have been a great support system for her in her life. Shiri's parents should be proud they raised such a down to earth fine young woman.

I find that for myself that it has helped me as well along way and through the good times and bad times in life having a strong family support system and a strong devotion to my faith.

It was a joy and honor to meet and work with Shiri Appleby. She is a sweetheart and I wish her nothing but the best in life.

I am just sending this over from the Shiri board about the Movie I'M Reed Fish going to be playing at the Tribecca Film Festival in April in NYC!

Here is the trailor to the movie.
http://reedfish.blogspot.com/

Yes Shiri is in this movie. However you will never guess who else is in this movie No it's not Jason Behr :lol:

But Jay Baruchel who was in Million Dollar Baby, Alexis Bledel from Gilmore Girls, Schuyler Fisk from Orange County who played Colin Hanks girlfriend, Katey Sagal who was in Married with Children and who played Lockes girlfriend on LOST,DJ Qualls from Road Trip and who was Hurely's friend on LOST!!! :D

So over all it looks like a wonderful cast!!!! I can't wait to see this movie after seeing the Tralior I want to see it even more now!!! I am so going to the permiere of this movie whn it hits NYC in the Spring for the Tribeca Film Festival!! :D

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Hi everyone,

In case you didn't know
The 2006 Tribeca Film Festival in NYC just announced their schedule for Shiri Appleby's movie I'm Reed Fish It will be showing at these venues at the following times:

I'm Reed Fish Movie Permier Sat, Apr 29 / 6:00 pm Regal Cinemas Battery Park 11 $12

Mon, May 1 / 6:45 pm AMC/Loews Village VII 2 $12

Tue, May 2 / 10:00 pm AMC/Loews Village VII 2 $12

Wed, May 3 / 9:30 pm AMC/Loews 34th Street 12 $12
Shiri Appleby might be at Tribeca on April 29th for the permier of I'm Reed Fish

Also Colin Hanks is in a movie at 2006 Tribeca Film Festival in NYC on April 28th as well called Alone With Her
Alone with Her
[ALONE] | Midnight U.S.A. | 2006 | 78 min
In this skin-crawling, fact-based thriller partially shot on surveillance equipment, Doug (Colin Hanks) sets his sights on a young woman, slyly inserts himself into her life, and plants hidden cameras in her apartment. But when another man comes on the scene, Doug must take desperate measures.

Fri 4/28, 8:30pm
AMC/Loews Lincoln Sq 4 | $12
Sat 4/29, 11:00pm
Regal Cinemas Battery Park 5 | $12
Thu 5/04, 11:59pm
AMC/Loews 34th Street 13 | $12
Fri 5/05, 11:45pm
AMC/Loews 34th Street 14 | $12
Sat 5/06, 11:45pm
AMC/Loews 34th Street 14 | $12

If he shows, Colin Hanks will go to the first showing on the 28th - the day before the permier of Shiir Appleby's movie I'm Reed Fish on April 29th

I hope so hope he goes I would love to meet him! I adore that man!!! And I would love to see Shiri again!! I can't wait for 2006 Tribeca Film Festival this year in NYC!!!

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Aoedele
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aoedele »

Shiri was out and about on the 1st. promoting WDWE at the LAJFF. Looking gorgeous rocking a little black dress, stiletto's and lose wavy hair. :D
I'm Always Right!
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

I ran across a new interview with Shiri, so I thought I'd post the link: http://mediablvd.com/magazine/index.php ... icle&id=85
<center>Image</center>
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Shiri's Movie,Everything You Want is now on DVD! I received my copy yesterday from Amazon.com Check it out! Its a really cute love story with a twist It was previously shown on the ABC Family Channel last year!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11