Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

Liz is so sweet. She offers to do some more dancing, which I figure is pretty much a guarentee. Some of that will have to be back at the Crashdown. We did promise to put in an appearance there.

"I'm enjoying spending this time with you, Zan." Liz says and I feel the smile on my face settling in like I'll never stop.

"I'm so glad," I say. I pull out a chair and stand back, keeping one hand on the back, waiting for her to sit. When she does, I help slide her chair in and then move to the chair beside her. I hope it doesn't seem weird for us to be on the same side of the table but I'd just like to be close to her.

The waiter comes over and offers us menus while asking for our drinks. "What would you like, Liz?" I ask her.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I dash inside looking madly for Zan and Liz. God...I can't believe this. Maybe I don't have to tell Alex about me and Liz getting together tommorow because everyone knows and there all laughing at me for being so gulliable. I swear if I see them kissing...I don't know if I will be able to control myself.
God...I swear a few hours ago I was over the moon thinking that maybe Liz and I had a shot...and now....
I can't help but think that...what she really wants...is my brother. I make my way over to an empty booth and sit down. I slump my arms on the table and put my head in my arms. God Im such an idiot! All she wanted was for me to put a word in to Zan or something. Maybe she wanted to make him jealous or something. Maybe thats what all this was about. Her trying to get Zan. And Zan never told me he had feelings for her. He and everyone else knows Im head over heels, follow her around in love with her. She probably even knows.
And hear I am...my brother with the girl of my dreams, and my best friend is outside with my sister, which Im trying my best not to think about because god knows what there up to!
Hell....even Rath and Maria are flirting...I saw that the instant I walked into the crash.
God please strike me down now.

(ooc: Fehr, if you want Max could do with some company :) )

~~~~~~RATH~~~~~
She tilts her head and whispers, "I know."
Hmm....the girl is cocky...but hell so am I. Plus its a huge turn on. The way she knows exactly who she is, and how to work it.
"So... you wanna blow outta here early. I know the perfect place we can go."
YES! SCORE FOR THE RATHMEISTER!
I grin. Oh yeah, I win little brother! Ha ha ha!
"I think Im up for a piece of that action" I say leaning closer towards her, very aware that Kyle is still standing there and probably about to kick my arse.
"But only if your up for a ride there on my baby" I say wriggling my eyebrows. I then add "Of course by that I mean my motorbike" I add, "but you can interpret it another way if you'd prefer"
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bluebballjumper »

~Isabel~

"How about Frasier Woods?" I can't deny that I'm caught off guard and a little disturbed at why Alex wants to go to a scary forest in practically the middle of the night.

"Umm...are you serious?" I can tell by the look on his face that he is, so I decide to give in. I hold my hands up in surrender. "Ok, Alex. I can't say I'm not a little freaked out that you wanna go there. But let's go," I say and then laugh. Apparently Alex doesn't see how weird that is.
Maria: If you buy a girl shampoo at least don't get her the generic kind.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"I'm so glad," Zan replies and pulls out the chair for me. As I sit, he aids in pushing it in and I smile. He's being such a gentleman, something always had me picturing him as different. Then again, I only ever saw him at the Crash and I had always been forcing myself not to watch him with Linda. Otherwise, I saw him at times in school, but not often.

We have the same English class and Phys Ed, but I really hadn't gotten to know him. I stuck to my own little corner even before my mother passed away. Forcing my thoughts to stall, I watch as he sits beside me and feel relieved that he has. Menu's are handed to us and the waiter asks about our drink orders. "What would you like, Liz?" Zan asks me and I nibble my lip as I glance at the menu.

"Cherry coke is fine." I reply softly and watch as Zan gives his drink order before the waiter moves off. Glancing at the menu, I slant a look at Zan and nibbling my lip try and concentrate on the menu rather then the thought of kissing him again or the fact that I definitely know this is not some dream I'm going to wake up from anytime soon.

Finally deciding on my order, I set the menu down and sip from the soda which had been dropped off almost immediately. I honestly don't know how I should react now. It wasn't exaclty as if I'm an old pro at the whole dating game or kissing. It's not as though I've had many boyfriends. I was popular once, but it wasn't something I encouraged. Nor had I let my 'dates' get too far. My mother had taught me many different things.

Just thinking about the kiss, I can't help but smile and glance over at Zan, "Are you ready to order?" I ask softly, wanting to do something to break the silence even as I try to decide what would be the right move to make next.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

"Umm...are you serious?" she asks in a tone of incredulity

Okay...not the reaction I was hoping for.But may be she isn't ready yet for Frasier Woods.Not everyone likes looking up at the night sky from the peace and quiet of the woods.

"Ok, Alex. I can't say I'm not a little freaked out that you wanna go there. But let's go."

"No no...it's okay.We can go there some other time.I can see you aren't too keen on the idea." I reply with a smirk "Let's just go to the park.I hope you aren't scared of going to the park at night." I couldn't resist saying that and can't help grinning at her
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

"Let's just go to the park. I hope you aren't scared of going to the park at night." Alex says with a teasing smirk.

"Well as long as you're there to protect me, right?" I laugh and then add, "so what's your infatuation with Frasier's woods anyway?" Now I'm a little curious to see why he wanted to go there.
Last edited by bluebballjumper on Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Opening the car door for her I wait for her to settle in and then go around to my side,getting in and turning the ignition key before answering,"I wouldn't call it an infatuation...I appreciate the peace and quiet."

I fall silent as I reverse the car and pull out on to the street.
"There is a clearing in the woods,with a rock which doubles almost as seat.It's a great spot if one likes to look up at the night sky and stargaze." I inform her

Is she going to think I am sappy?I haven't even told Max about that little clearing in the woods.He'll probably laugh at me and tell me I am too much of a romantic.

Bringing the car to a stop once we reach the park I jump out and race around to her side to open the door for her and offer her my hand.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

I smile as Alex says that he likes star-gazing in Frasier Woods. We get to the park and he jumps out to open the door for me.

"Well maybe we can go there after this. It sounds really nice. I never realized what was there," I tell Alex as we begin to walk hand-in-hand through the park.

"Ooo...let's go to the swings!" I say in with a girlish giggle as I start to run and pull Alex towards the playground.

We sit down on them and begin to swing with only the beauty of the night before us. What a wonderful and perfect night.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

Isabel runs towards the swings and sits donw on one and starts kicking up her heels making herself go higher and higher.

This is a side to her that I have never seen...her being totally at ease and not trying to be someone everyone else expects her to be.She looks beautiful,her hair flying in the wind with a carefree look adorning her features.

Frankly I am honoured to be let in by her this way.It's more than I could have ever asked for and I am so happy right now.

I sit on the swing next to hers and just watch her with a smile on my face.
It strikes me to ask her why she pretends to be so cold.No time like the present.So taking a deep breath I plunge in...
"Isabel,why don't you show this side of yours to other people?" I ask and wait for her to reply,hoping that she won't be mad at me
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

"Are you ready to order?" Liz asks, setting down her menu.

Gosh, she so beautiful. Not exotic and unapproachable like some girls. No, she's simply wonderful. If it hadn't been for Max's obvious crush ... I guess I should tell him. When I get home I'll tell him that it was clear he was never going to actually do anything and it was unfair to make her wait. ... Man, he's going to freak out but maybe he'll understand after he calms down ... or maybe I shouldn't say anything? He'll have to figure it out pretty soon when he sees us together. In the long run, it would be easier if he knew right away, but in the short term... I don't want to spoil this by announcing it too soon...

"Yeah, I'm ready," I say laying my menu on top of hers. Then I place my hand over hers. I smile into her face, feeling warm and tingly all over. This is so much better than being with Linda was.

I'm about to say something else when the waiter comes back with our drinks. I feel a flicker of annoyance at his interuption, but I know it has to be done. Once we get our food sorted then we can be alone for a bit. He sets the sodas down and asks if we're ready to order. "Yes, we're ready," I say. I place my order but then I feel like a heel. I suddenly remember something I saw in a movie where the guy let the girl order first with a big smile and a flourish ... I never worried about that before. Did I goof up?

Hiding my tension, I smile at Liz. "What do you want?"