Roswell behind the scenes videos

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

cookiely
Addicted Roswellian

Roswell behind the scenes videos

Post by cookiely »

I found those while surfing youtube.com
Since I hdn't seen them yet and perhaps some of you neither, i thought I would share them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=ros ... HVfo57yTeY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50GH66Dx ... ch=roswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig9MfihQ ... l%20behind[/quote]
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Roswell behind the scenes videos

Post by Chrisken »

Very interesting, cookie!!

That last one, particularly, seems to be a rehearsal of a deleted scene from 'end of the world' that can be found at Roswell Uncut The one 'after the mariachi serenade.'

Emilie is even wearing the same shirt that is seen later in the episode, in the 'trimming the lamp of wisdom' scene with Kyle. And you can hear some of the dialog lines like 'it's a small town, Max' and '...relationship with Liz is none of your business.' And funny to hear Brendan and Katie joking and offereing suggestions to improve the line.

BTW, can anyone tell why the first link is 'inappropriate for some users'?? I could hardly tell anything beyond the fact that it seemed to be a table reading. Couldn't make out much of what was said.

[/url]
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

Those are from a table read video from EOTW. Someone who was a fan of Emilie's managed to get it and had loaded it on her site but removed it after bandwidth issues became too great. The whole video ran about an hour or more. Can't remember now but had all the cast behind the scenes and rehearsing. :)
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Is it just me or does Jason look scrumptious sitting in his desk, in the video where it looks like the entire cast is in a classroom rehearsing the episode?
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Topy458
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Topy458 »

It's not just you! I'm right with ya! :lol:
*The Future Is What You Make Of It*
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

I agree--wonderful!
SW
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Misha »

:lol: I have five readings of The End of the World, but the first one was new to me! By the way, I had to listen to them with headphones, it may help you guys :D That way I could listen to most of it 8)

Oh, I think it was "rated" because it was the scene where FutureMax was talking about "cementing". It's the only reason I can find :?

Misha
"There's addiction, and there's Roswell!"
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

Thanks for sharing those! It's always fun to see behind the scenes. The second one, where Shiri was rehearsing the lines for the whole "If you loved me, you'd let me go" scene brought back memories. I used that monologue as an audition piece a few years ago!
<center>Image</center>
POM

Post by POM »

Hello all!! I see that you got the video's that I uploaded from a Shiri Site :)

I am... DayDreamer12 on Youtube.com -- aka POM!! :D HI!!

I have other behind the scenes stuff that I got off the net but they are very short.

I've seen a link to some behind the scene footage from S2-- but the link dosen't work anymore.

:(

But if I come across anything else...I'll post it !! :D

<3 POM
POM

Post by POM »