Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

"Fine...See ya later" he practically barks and hangs up on me

"Idiot!" I grumble and put the phone back on its cradle and gratefully crawl back under the covers

Now for some blissful uninterupted sleep for some hours...I hope.Immediately I reach out and pull the telephone wire out of the phone.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bluebballjumper »

~Isabel~

I get out of bed less than ten minutes than I got in, realizing that I left my cell phone downstairs. Just in case Alex calls, I want to make sure I have it. I head down the hall and hear words coming from Max's room.

"Someone? Come on Alex who is it? It's a girl isn't it. Alex? Who is she?" I hear Max say and stop dead still with my ear against his door. There's a little pause before he continues, "Uh huh...Fine. See ya later."

I hear the phone click as he puts it down and decide to take my chances as I walk into his room.

"Hey were you on the phone? Who were you talking to?"
Maria: If you buy a girl shampoo at least don't get her the generic kind.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

I get out of bed less than ten minutes after I got in, realizing that I left my cell phone downstairs. Just in case Alex calls, I want to make sure I have it. I head down the hall and hear Max talking downstairs. I wait at the top to hear what he's saying.

"Someone? Come on Alex who is it? It's a girl isn't it. Alex? Who is she?" I hear Max say and stop dead still with my ear against his door. There's a little pause before he continues, "Uh huh...Fine. See ya later."

I hear the phone click as he puts it down and decide to take my chances as I walk down the stairs.

Last edited by bluebballjumper on Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I sigh. Oh look its Isabel Whitman.

"Alex" I state. I get up from the table and walk over to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of juice. I put the carton back in the fridge and go and sit at the table again. I hold the glass in my right hand. And I sit there. Looking at it. I don't think I can drink it. If I do....I think it might appear again if I hear the words Zan, Liz, Isabel Whitman or any other of my happy-coupled-off friends.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

"Alex." Max answers while I try to act like I didn't know. He gets some juice and just sits down just to stare at it.

"Oh that's nice. So what did you guys talk about?" I sit down across from him and try to act non-chalant, like I don't really care.
Last edited by bluebballjumper on Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Oh that's nice. So what did you guys talk about?"

I am sooo lose to throwing up. Does she want to me throw up? I mean if she does I can try to aim at her...
I sit there continueing to stare at my juice so I don't have to look at Mrs Whitman.

"Two things. The Zan Liz thing."

Oh God it is sooo her. I swear...I wish I could stick my head in a bucket of acid...

Hmm but what if it isnt...Maybe I should check...

"and the girl he bonded with last night that he has slept with"
Last edited by madroswellfan on Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

"Two things. The Zan Liz thing and the girl he bonded with last night that he has slept with."

Whoa! Did I hear him right? Oh geez, this is not good. Exactly the reason why I didn't want anyone to know. But I thought Alex was different. Why would he say that he slept with me?

"He told you he slept with her?" I do my best not to go crazy as I pratically scream the words out.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~
"He told you he slept with her?" she practically screams.

Oh God. It is. I look up at her. "Oops did I say slept with? Sorry...I meant that he hadn't slept because of her. Is that better Isabel? Feel better?" I ask.

God this is SO wierd.
I stand up. "Im gonna watch tv" I mutter as I stand up and go into the living room. I sit down on the couch and pick up the remote. But again I just stare at it. I cant watch it right now...it would be my luck some whiny chick romance film will be on or some love chat show.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

"Oops did I say slept with? Sorry...I meant that he hadn't slept because of her. Is that better Isabel? Feel better?" Oh no, he caught us. I just sit there like an idiot until he starts to stand up.

"I'm gonna watch tv." Max says as he walks into the living room.

After staying frozen in surprise for what seemed like forever, I finally get up to follow him. I sit down on the couch next to him and stare at the black TV in silence.

"You know."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
And perfectly like some stupid dumb soap opera...she follows me. She sits down by me.
"You know."

I continue to stare at the remote for a while. I don't know what to say. "Know what?" I say looking up at her quickly. "I know nothing..."
I reach out to the coffee table to grab my juice but then realise I left it on the dining table. Great. Well I was distracted. "Oops...forgot my juice" I mutter.

I get up again and go to the dining table. I sit down and hold my juice in the other hand this time for a change.