Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bluebballjumper »

~Isabel~

"Know what? I know nothing..." Max says and I get irritated, but before I can say anything back he starts going to the kitchen. "Oops...forgot my juice"

I follow him in to the kitchen, getting angrier by the second. "Max why are you being such a jerk? It's not like Alex and I did anything wrong. All we did was kiss, don't act like you don't know! Plus, you have no right to be upset because Alex and my relationship is between us and no one else!"
Maria: If you buy a girl shampoo at least don't get her the generic kind.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Max why are you being such a jerk? It's not like Alex and I did anything wrong. All we did was kiss, don't act like you don't know! Plus, you have no right to be upset because Alex and my relationship is between us and no one else!"

I sigh. "Indeed its not. Which is why Im going by my best friends "bonding girls" wishes of keeping my mouth shut. So sure go ahead and yell at me if you want to. He said she doesnt want anyone to know and didnt tell me. So therefore I know nothing and that is all that will be passing my lips."

I look up at her. "Sorry for trying to follow your wishes" I say so tempted to say 'the happy couples wishes'.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

"Indeed it's not. Which is why I'm going by my best friends "bonding girls" wishes of keeping my mouth shut. So sure go ahead and yell at me if you want to. He said she doesnt want anyone to know and didnt tell me. So therefore I know nothing and that is all that will be passing my lips. Sorry for trying to follow your wishes."

I become irate at Max's words and before I know it I'm yelling at him, "No wonder why Liz doesn't like you. You're a self-centered, cowardless, manipulative jerk whose whole goal in life is to make everyone pity him because the girl he lusts for doesn't give a care about him. I give the girl props, at least Zan isn't as heartless. He's twice the guy you'll ever be!"

With this I storm out of the kitchen to go call Alex to come pick me up.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"No wonder why Liz doesn't like you. You're a self-centered, cowardless, manipulative jerk whose whole goal in life is to make everyone pity him because the girl he lusts for doesn't give a care about him. I give the girl props, at least Zan isn't as heartless! He's twice the guy you'll ever be"

I look at her stunned. Now that hurt. A hell of a lot.
"Isabel" I say quietly. "All I meant was Im not going to tell anyone. If you want me to pretend that I don't know I have no problem with that at all. I know thats what you wanted cos that why Alex didn't tell me. So all I meant was I wasn't going to say a word. Nothing. But in doing that it also means I don't want to talk about it to you. One becomes I know Mom and Dad are around and two I need time to let it sink in ok?"

I look down at the table. "I have no idea why it is you think whatever I just said to you meant you got so mad at me, but I truely only ment I was going to respect your wishes. And thats it."

I look up at her. "But thanks. Thanks for confirming that I am a "self-centered, cowardless, manipulative jerk whose whole goal in life is to make everyone pity him"."

I stand up. "Good to know too that she doesnt care. Thanks for remindng me. Excuse me."

I walk upstairs and go into my room, shutting the door behind me. I really havent a clue why I deserve to be yelled at. But to have your worst fears yelled at you when you havent slept and have been through your worst nightmares...
Oh yeah...that was fun.
I stare at the wall for a moment.

"self-centered, cowardless, manipulative jerk"
"the girl he lusts for doesn't give a care about him"
"at least Zan isn't as heartless"
"He's twice the guy you'll ever be"

The words echo round and round my head. A sob escapes me and I break down crying. I slump down by the side of my bed, my back up against it. And I sob.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

After a few steps Max starts to speak softly, so I stop with my back still toward him. "Isabel, All I meant was I'm not going to tell anyone. If you want me to pretend that I don't know I have no problem with that at all. I know thats what you wanted cos that why Alex didn't tell me. So all I meant was I wasn't going to say a word. Nothing. But in doing that it also means I don't want to talk about it to you. One because I know Mom and Dad are around and two I need time to let it sink in ok? I have no idea why it is you think whatever I just said to you meant you got so mad at me, but I truly only meant I was going to respect your wishes. And thats it...But thanks. Thanks for confirming that I am a 'self-centered, cowardless, manipulative jerk whose whole goal in life is to make everyone pity him'...Good to know too that she doesnt care. Thanks for remindng me. Excuse me."

I walk out the back door as Max walks upstairs and try to call Alex. His phone isn't working so I decide to go to my room while trying to calm down.

Walking past Max's room, I hear deep breaths and such so I wearily knock on the door.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I hear a knock on the door. "Go away" I mumble. I try to keep my crying at bay, but I can't. So instead I try to keep as quiet as possible.

"self-centered, cowardless, manipulative jerk"
"the girl he lusts for doesn't give a care about him"
"at least Zan isn't as heartless"
"He's twice the guy you'll ever be"

I swallow loudly wishing that I had never EVER been born.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

"Go away." I hear Max cry out and I suddenly feel completely aweful.

I walk in and see him crying in the corner, causing my heart to break. Max never cries. I walk over and sit down next to him.

"I'm so sorry, Max." I say and put my hand on his shoulder, "I didn't mean all that, I had no right to say all those things. Liz would be the luckiest person in the world to have you."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I hear the door open and someone comes over and sits by me. I don't look up to see who it is, Im too busy crying.

"I'm so sorry, Max." she says putting her hand on my shoulder. "I didn't mean all that, I had no right to say all those things. Liz would be the luckiest person in the world to have you."

"Don't bother Isabel" I say quietly through my sobs. "I know they're all true. The worse things I think about myself and you agree. And clearly everyone think she deserves Zan including you so don't even try it. Just...just leave me alone" I say putting my head in my hands.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Isabel~

"Don't bother Isabel. I know they're all true. The worse things I think about myself and you agree. And clearly everyone think she deserves Zan including you so don't even try it. Just...just leave me alone" How can I take back everything that I said?

"Max..." I'm speechless and don't know what to say so I just sit there for a few minutes.
"I think you should fight for her. Don't just let Zan get everything you want. You let him walk all over you. You don't know this, but half of the school would do anything to get a date with you. You have this whole mysterious, brooding thing going on and a lot of girls like that, I'm sure Liz is no different. Just put up a fight. You deserve her probably even more than Zan does."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Max..."
And with that she decides to just sit here in my room. I ignore and continue to cry, letting all my tears out. Eventually when I can't cry anymore, I stop. But we continue to sit here in silence.

"I think you should fight for her. Don't just let Zan get everything you want. You let him walk all over you. You don't know this, but half of the school would do anything to get a date with you. You have this whole mysterious, brooding thing going on and a lot of girls like that, I'm sure Liz is no different. Just put up a fight. You deserve her probably even more than Zan does."

Still looking at the floor I say quietly "Thanks for saying that Isabel...but its not true. I don't deserve Liz. And yes I let Zan walk over me but I can't fight this one. They spent all night together. I mean...what am I meant to do? I can't do anything now. Liz is Zan's now. And I swear if he hurts her I will..." I say clenching my fists.

I take a deep breath and try to calm down. "Theres nothing I can do Isabel."

I stand up and walk over to my cupboard and pull out a clean shirt to wear. "When I see her later Im just gonna... tell her I know and that Im happy for her before we go in and then leave. She can then hang out with Zan and I can...well I can book a plane ticket to somewhere far away...hmm...maybe England...I hear it rains a lot...."