ROLEPLAY IDEA THREAD

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Shes yours (If this ever gets off the ground of course :))
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Don't know if this announcement actually goes here but if anyone was interested in "Mutant Problems" or would like to know more about what I had in mind...I've started casting for it. Please come check it out.

Beth aka littleroswell
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

New RPG Idea

Post by NikkiA »

Would anyone be interested in a Highlander crossover,

It would start after the series end in Roswell and sometime after End Game or the series ending in Highlander.

Richie is not dead and has come back to America. He does however carry a massive neck scar which makes it painful to speack. He and another young immortal, or perhaps a group of them, chance through Roswell and sensing Alex in his grave dig him up and teach him what if means to be immortal.

Richie, Alex and their group accidently collide with the travelling pod squad when Alex and Maria see eachother at a gas station. Alex grabs the other members of their gang and run. Maria tells everyone what she saw and they give chase. It starts there.

Richie and Alex are harder and more bitter though inside still the bright young men they always have been. They are good friends and get on well.

The Pod Squad are worried and running out of money but have managed to help a few folks and have escaped the FBI so far, though there was one close call where Max and Micheal were caught in the news rescueing some people from a burning building.

Please Let me know what you think,

Peace Out,
Nicole
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I like the idea. :D I'd definitely be interested in Isabel and be ready to drool over Richie lol... though Duncan was.... :wink:
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Damn it...Storm beat me to it...Again!
I was going to ask for Izzy :P :lol:
Sounds like a good idea,a lot like Rick's crossover fic,"Still Yours".
I'd be interested in playing Alex.
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

Very cool!

Thanks you guys!

Anybody else? I need more then us three to get this off the ground.

Peace Out,
Nicole
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

POSTED

I know I know, Im here and I shouldnt be...buuut....
I had a vague idea and wanted to see what people think...

What about a roleplay with Clark from Smallville. He isnt anything like Clark from Smallville, obviously...but he has the powers and stuff. He is very misguided, e.g. black jacket, motorbike (IE Think Dark Clark from S3)

Im thinking that it would start in Roswell time just before Tess enters. And instead of Tess coming...Clark does. He thinks hes the fourth alien. (He's not)

Possible slashness for Clark/Kyle and or Clark/Max and potential for Liz/Clark (either short or long term), depending on whos interested in this.

Any thoughts? I also dont know what to call this, so any suggestions please say.

Clark: MadRoswellFan
Max:
Liz:
Kyle:
Maria:
Michael:
Alex:
Isabel:
Last edited by madroswellfan on Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOoooohhhh. Sounds like fun, Mad. :D I'd play!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Thanks Isabelle :D

Ok...Storm has been a gem and helped me out of this so we're going to run this together :D We're posting it as "Darkened Doorways" soon hopefully :D
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: The Broken Kingdom
Rating: ADULT
Disclaimer: I own nothing.
Couples: CC
Zan/Ava:
Zan is a king on Antar, and his wife is Ava. He is well throws out the galaxy as a peaceful person. Liz Parker comes to work at the palace for him and his wife. Liz’s parents died in fire at the Crashdown months before becoming a servant at the palace. Liz lost everything that she had. Liz is on call to the king and queen at every hour of the day. She also takes self-defense lesson with Rath. The king starts to fall in love with the servant, and the servant is in love with king. Ava his wife is the devil herself. Kivar is sleeping with Ava.

However, one night King Zan and Liz sleep together for whatever reason. He continues to do so. That same night Ava walks in on them and she is turns out that she’s not even mad at all.

Ava goes and join Zan, he jumped he didn’t expect Ava to join them. Liz didn’t mind though because she’ll take him.

Ava has been betrothed to Zan ever since she was younger, but she never really felt anything for Zan. Ava has been into destroying people and planets. She first met Khivar when they were fifteen years old. Although, when she turned eighteen years old she found she was going to be married to Zan. Zan and Ava both protested. Khivar started telling Ava how she could help take over Antar.

Ava Agrees do this with Kivar. They put a plan in motion.

Rath/Mariah:
Rath is the second in command and he's all about work. Mariah is the opposite she's all about fun; she works as a servant with Liz. When Rath is with Mariah he forgets about everything. He sees Mariah secretly. They always meet in his training room in the closet, where they can share their feelings for each other.

Alec/Vandra:
Alec and Vandra have been secretly eyeing each other through out hers and Rath’s Marriage. Vandra never wanted to married Rath but never spoke up because she didn’t want to hurt her mother’s and father’s feelings. She knew how they felt about Rath and thought of him as a second son. So Vandra agree to it. She knows about Rath affection with the servant, and she couldn’t careless. This was her chance to go after the farm boy that works as the ground keep out in the yard. Alec always loves watching Vandra from the distant. He always watches ever step she took, every smiles she expressed, every moment. Now that Alec got a change to be with Vandra, he is going to show her how much she is beautiful to him.

Everyday at noon, Vandra meets Alec in the barn. Alec is always waiting for here there as they expressed there passionately love for each other.

Kane/Ava:
Kane, the guard of the palace and is always watching Ava. He knows of her evil plans with Khivar. He wishes more then to protect her but he knows he can’t. He just watches her hoping he would notice him and turn to the good side instead of the bad side.

CC
Couples:
Zan/ Liz
Rath/ Mariah
Alec/ Vandra
Khivar/ Ava
Ava/ Kane?

Max/Zan: Michelle17
Michael/Rath:
Maria/Mariah: FaithfulAngel24
Liz/Elizabeth: Dreamer_Dreaming
Alex/Alec: